Content update 8/9 [Mega]

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is third attempt to ask a simple question...I'd really appreciate it being left alone...

How long will the CLS event last?

@SDubWarrior not removed. just put into the mega for all discussions of the event
  • Kyno wrote: »
    This is third attempt to ask a simple question...I'd really appreciate it being left alone...

@SDubWarrior not removed. just put into the mega for all discussions of the event

Thank you! I couldn't find it! My apologies!
  • This is third attempt to ask a simple question...I'd really appreciate it being left alone...

Lol. They are not going to answer this question. It's deliberate.
  • Saw this on reddit:

u1uDO9L.jpg

• Does the R2 event have the characters with rework?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

You can correct me if i'm wrong but have any of the event information updates said when the event will end?
    I am trying to find the first launch of the events and they don't tell us any of them. I could be wrong, and this doesn't make it not a deliberate act, but it also doesn't make it anything other then the norm.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Thank you! I couldn't find it! My apologies!

No worries. Here to help.

You can correct me if i'm wrong but have any of the event information updates said when the event will end?
    I am trying to find the first launch of the events and they don't tell us any of them. I could be wrong, and this doesn't make it not a deliberate act, but it also doesn't make it anything other then the norm.

You usually don't see the days left until after the event starts. It's normal.
  • My birthday is Friday and all I want is a 7* Leia. She's the only character I'll be short on unless the even runs for two weeks.
  • Saw this on reddit:

u1uDO9L.jpg

Oohh.. @CG_CapGaSP my hero.

tenor.gif
  • Will it be a week? Why isn't the end date part of the post? Beginning and end date are announced with every other event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Will it be a week? Why isn't the end date part of the post? Beginning and end date are announced with every other event.

This is what i was looking into has it been announced for Legendary events?
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Great update, very disappointed that this event is high pressure farm like phoenix was, but no double drops or shard shop availability. Don't mind the pressure farm at all, do mind only explicitly P2W options to speed up. Puts many toons just out of reach without a little help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Faroer wrote: »
    Great update, very disappointed that this event is high pressure farm like phoenix was, but no double drops or shard shop availability. Don't mind the pressure farm at all, do mind only explicitly P2W options to speed up. Puts many toons just out of reach without a little help.

I just want to point out that F2P who have been playing for a while can also get him. its not only P2P who will be able to get him. Time = Money.
  • Maybe it never ends
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    Bought 3 packs...12 shards of Luke in each....fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

I have just been buying crystal refreshes. 3 refreshes for 300 crystals each day and I get about ~20 Ben shards.

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

I just want to point out that F2P who have been playing for a while can also get him. its not only P2P who will be able to get him. Time = Money.

@Kyno He didn't say CLS was strictly P2P, he said he didn't like the explicitly only P2P ways to speed up the process for those that were just out of reach.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vertigo wrote: »

Kyno He didn't say CLS was strictly P2P, he said he didn't like the explicitly only P2P ways to speed up the process for those that were just out of reach.

I understand, but this is the nature of the game. Events require a certain amount of investment. for some it is time and others its money. There really is no inbetween, there is only ever an explicit P2W option to speed up.
  • Anyone have any speculation when or if he will return.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anyone have any speculation when or if he will return.

It will return, there are really only 2 options

It will return (very likely)
    he will follow the release cadence and be f2p in 2-3 months (very very unlikely)
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Kyno He didn't say CLS was strictly P2P, he said he didn't like the explicitly only P2P ways to speed up the process for those that were just out of reach.

I understand, but this is the nature of the game. Events require a certain amount of investment. for some it is time and others its money. There really is no inbetween, there is only ever an explicit P2W option to speed up.

I know, and I totally understand that, but there's no need to call him out for being angry that only p2p will get CLS when that's not what he said at all. Just be mindful of how things are worded.
    Will it be a week? Why isn't the end date part of the post? Beginning and end date are announced with every other event.

This is what i was looking into has it been announced for Legendary events?

In the content updates, on the forums, yes the end dates have been announced. I just verified it with the Thrawn event and the Ewok events. Both Forum updates have end dates in the announcement. It usually doesn't show in game until it starts though.
  • Anyone have any speculation when or if he will return.

It's already stated in the state of the galaxy post that CLS will be available in the territory battle.
    Here is the copy/paste

{Take note, there is also a Special Mission that Commander Luke Skywalker unlocks, which also further accelerates your Guild Event Tokens acquisition. Make sure to collect all of these heroes of the Rebellion to empower your roster!}
  • It's quite interesting so many people are openly talking smack about, or fighting with, forum mods. They either don't know who the mods are or they really don't care. The latter of which I find quite disturbing. The prior just shows they aren't on the forums much.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Jefferx wrote: »

It's already stated in the state of the galaxy post that CLS will be available in the territory battle.
    Here is the copy/paste

{Take note, there is also a Special Mission that Commander Luke Skywalker unlocks, which also further accelerates your Guild Event Tokens acquisition. Make sure to collect all of these heroes of the Rebellion to empower your roster!}

That means that CLS is required for a special mission, not that you're getting him
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Jefferx wrote: »

Here is the copy/paste

That said he's needed to unlock extra stuff, not as rewards
  • Jefferx wrote: »

Here is the copy/paste

CLS is needed for that area of TB. He is not obtained through it.
  • I'm still curious why it doesn't say "extremely rare." Does this mean it won't be very rare and we can expect it on a rotation like yoda and EP? If it's not a Legendary Event, why would there be any expectation of it returning? Unless it is a flash style event. Is it?
  • Aaaaaand 3 people post the same thing in the same minute.