All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• scuba
    14070 posts Member
    Options
    Let the Acolyte farming begin!

Glad I did that a while ago.
  • Options
    Nightsisters used to be my arena team, but minus just the horrible one. I need only two hundred fifty more shards to have all seven star sisters
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    We need at least one Nightsister zombie. And a good argument can be made for Savage Opress having a Nightsister tag.
  • Options
    Chagoth wrote: »
    We need at least one Nightsister zombie. And a good argument can be made for Savage Opress having a Nightsister tag.

He was a nightbrother? I don't think he was ever an official Nightsister
  • Options
    My sister's
    Daka gear X
    Talia gear ix
    na init gear ix
    Assaj gear xi

Acoylyte gear VIII or vii
    Acoylyte is also only at four stars
  • Options

That they are the same species? Cause rebel humans and empire humans would make that argument pretty silly
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Savage was partly trained by Ventress and enhanced by Talzin and did Talzin's bidding. So the argument can be made he needs a Nightsister tag.
  • Options
    Simple fix - just make a Dathomirian tag for all nightsisters and savage and maul.
  • Options
    Simple fix - just make a Dathomirian tag for all nightsisters and savage and maul.

This.

• Options
    +1 for Savage Maul getting Dathomar tag with Nightsisters
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards

He was beaten by ventress one on one, but before she could finish him she got shot in the back by a B2 droid. He did not singlehandedly massacre the nightsisters. They were vastly outnumbered, though could have won if it werent for dooku saving his own skin. Also he was only able to kill Mother Talzan because she was occupied with sidious and dooku. Everyone gives him such undeserved credit.
    That said he is pretty cool and I would love to have him and the Seps reworked.
    And with nightsisters getting their rework that means its one step closer.

So many don't give him his credits due. Pls tell me just one more character that killed as many Jedi as him AND survived duels with Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Depa Billaba, Adi Gallia, Asajj Ventress, Mother Talzin... AND HE'S NOT FORCE SENSITIVE

He did kill a lot of Jedi, but not as many Nightsisters. However, I just thought a Nightsister battling Grevious event would be cool, as a means of updating them both and giving a nod to the Clone Wars and comics
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

So, it happen a month later
  • Options
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards

He was beaten by ventress one on one, but before she could finish him she got shot in the back by a B2 droid. He did not singlehandedly massacre the nightsisters. They were vastly outnumbered, though could have won if it werent for dooku saving his own skin. Also he was only able to kill Mother Talzan because she was occupied with sidious and dooku. Everyone gives him such undeserved credit.
    That said he is pretty cool and I would love to have him and the Seps reworked.
    And with nightsisters getting their rework that means its one step closer.

So many don't give him his credits due. Pls tell me just one more character that killed as many Jedi as him AND survived duels with Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Depa Billaba, Adi Gallia, Asajj Ventress, Mother Talzin... AND HE'S NOT FORCE SENSITIVE

Clones or droids have killed more jedi
  • Options
    Vader killed more jedi
  • Options
    First as a demented Ani, then later (epIV) it was mentioned that he hunted them to extinction
  • Options
    Halfbaked wrote: »
    First as a demented Ani, then later (epIV) it was mentioned that he hunted them to extinction
    Gold star
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Halfbaked wrote: »
    Vader killed more jedi

Vader was one of the most powerful force users in history, while Grievous had no force connectivity whatsoever.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    I bet revan killed more or the eternal empire arcann slayed hundreds of jedi
  • Options
    I bet revan killed more or the eternal empire arcann slayed hundreds of jedi

The point is that they are extremely powerful force wielders, whereas Grievous is just a cyborg with lightsabers. Its an astounding accomplishment for Grievous to be able to kill that many jedi.
  • Options
    Yeh but grevious is classed as one of the greatest ever kallesh warriors even better than kaleesh force users so its not like hey im a normal kaleesh guy walking around then a nasty man turned me into a cyborg now im awesome
  • Options

If they don't actually create a zombie nightsister character, my guess would be that there will be a 'Zombie' Unique Buff issued upon rezz (with hopes of a visual alteration to make them look like actual zombies)
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Savage was partly trained by Ventress and enhanced by Talzin and did Talzin's bidding. So the argument can be made he needs a Nightsister tag.

Ahsoka Fulcrum worked with/for Phoenix but wasnt one of them?
    Veteran Han and Chewie helped Resistance, not part of it though?
    Nowhere has it been said he is or ever was a Nightsister, only that he worked with/for them.
  • Options
    Sza_Bo wrote: »

This.

1+, would be a nice addition
    Although ive seen rumours of Talzins kit and im pretty sure she may synergise with Maul and Savage
  • Options
    Whindanser wrote: »
    Dig up Carbonite Han...you don't think you're getting away with an event that doesn't include rebels do you???

It'd be more likely that you're digging up Han's ashes from the remnants of Starkiller Base :)
  • Options
    Yeh but grevious is classed as one of the greatest ever kallesh warriors even better than kaleesh force users so its not like hey im a normal kaleesh guy walking around then a nasty man turned me into a cyborg now im awesome

Dude, the argument is that some ppl think Grievous is a coward loser. What the actual hell are you talking about?

All of those people thinking he’s a coward most probably just have seen the films, like me, and in the films, he’s a coward loser.
  • Options

Dark side force wielder.