Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Did anyone get the Nov 22nd Special Gift? It's in the evening on 22nd and I updated the app (the icon is now Rey facing Kylo) But. nothing is in my inbox yet

No Nov. 22 gift and no 25 percent crystal bonus which the notes said would be live today too

Same for me - 11am here UK time, just done the Cantina/Energy collection - No events, no bonus, no gift, nothing.

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    It crashed....
  • Xhonak
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    As asked above, anyone knows?
  • Options
    @Flibbles double drops from 11/24/17 to 11/25/17
    so guessing a "little" longer
  • Options
    Downloaded the new version from the App Store last night and downloaded all of the additional items required once logged in. Wanted to get this done prior to the morning of the 22nd. Well it’s here and there are no double drops, no 25% off crystals, no new characters, no login gift, no anything...

Maybe when you announce a new version, you actually test it first, eh?
  • Options
    Theyre also telling us about updates a couple of days in advance, a part of their communication which is nice.
  • Options

I’m sorry, but that is a cop out. They announce the new content with a banner in game so everyone rushes to download it, but they announce the delay by editing a random post? Pretty bad communication...
  • Options
    And as any previous Version Update, new content normally gets activated the next day with the forced update (client restart). Normally, they wait until the Android and iOS updates are propagated to all stores.

Also they are in California so don’t expect to have the update activated until later today.
  • Options
    the Client update already happened.
    Now the Version update has never been promised on the 22nd
  • Options
    After the last update, impossible of launching the game!!!!!
    iPhone 5s iOS 11.1.2
  • Options
    The update goes live in the store. There is a period of time that EA gives to everybody to manually download the update.
    After the period of time is over, the update kicks in, in game; than everybody gets an automatic update.
    We are still in this “time period”
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    The update is not even in the App Store in the uk.
    I updated in the uk on the App Store at 10pm ish last night, still no changes that I can see tho, timers etc still at 10mins :/

Are you on ios?

Yep
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    The update goes live in the store. There is a period of time that EA gives to everybody to manually download the update.
    After the period of time is over, the update kicks in, in game; than everybody gets an automatic update.

They state in the update that content will be available on the 22nd. It’s the 22nd and content is not available. How hard is this? It’s simple expectations management. Don’t promise me something if you can’t deliver it.
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    I expect them to have to perform a rollback - because the iOS version crashes when trying to download the bulk of the game data...
  • Options
    I just hope they give some crystals to make up for the delay :)
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »

They state in the update that content will be available on the 22nd. It’s the 22nd and content is not available. How hard is this? It’s simple expectations management. Don’t promise me something if you can’t deliver it.

It's still the 22nd where they are so they have ~20 hours to fulfill that promise
  • Options
    The post specifies PST where it is now 4:30 am. Maybe let the team get out of bed and do their stuff. Hopefully later today.
  • Options
    1 week of double drops not 2 days, Cant do much in 2 days
  • Options
    Apparently only the person who have th last version of the game (0.10.0) AND the last version of iOS (11.1.2) can't launch their game anymore.
  • Options
    agree! ;-)
  • Options
    NewCaprica wrote: »
    Apparently only the person who have th last version of the game (0.10.0) AND the last version of iOS (11.1.2) can't launch their game anymore.

Not true I have both and they are working fine
  • Options

Are you on iPad or iPhone?
  • Options

iPhone
  • Options

iPhone

Thanks. I don't know why it runs perfectly for some and not at all for others.
  • Options

iPhone

Thanks. I don't know why it runs perfectly for some and not at all for others.

On the 7 if that makes a difference. Could be something with the providers maybe.
  • Options
    Its 1 day...not even 2 days :disappointed:
  • Options
    That is so last year! The new model is double drops for 2 days just to tease you and get you close enough to buy the packs...
  • Options
    Hello,

Is the guild store rework also coming in this update today?