Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Boo wrote: »
    morferoc wrote: »
    caldera wrote: »
    It could also mean we'll need both vets at 7* which woud be a no way for most f2p players even with a few more months. Especially since one also needs to get FO for BB8 event. So many tedious farms, i hope we're wrong about vets cause this isn't really fun anymore and Luke was so easy compared to all of this stuff.

If we need both vets at 7*, I'm done. They already gave us no time or way to prepare for CLS and BB8. Going down 3 marquee characters just for not spending huge amounts on the game is too much. Light spending and F2P players who may become light spending players if the game is fun enough DO matter, and if they are smart they will see that.

I started them both at 3.5* like most F2P when they were farmable. I have only spent crystals to farm. Chewy is at 6* and Han is at 4.5*. If they give us 2 weeks notice, it's entirely doable by the end of the event. We've known for months they were going to be required. Should have saved your crystals for refreshes. Completely doable by F2P.

What rank are you in arena?

This factors in to how many crystals you earn per day, which then means how many crystals you can accumulate to spend on the VS.

I am f2p too and only have them at 4* each - almost 5* each. I can only afford the 4 shards when they show up - but it is rare when they do show up at that price and if I can spare the crystals when they do.

My arena rank is sporadic lately usually around 150, so I'm not raking in a ton of crystals that's for sure.

Around 50 in squad, always 1 in fleet
  • Options
    You guys are missing the point... They said we will need Rey, that's all.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember that whether there was a double drop chance for farm boy or Old ben before the CLS event?
  • Options
    takowalker wrote: »
    Does anyone remember that whether there was a double drop chance for farm boy or Old ben before the CLS event?

Unfortunately no, I had to refresh cantina energy like crazy one week long and buy a 80 shard pack

• Options

They didn't say nothing else is needed. If nothing else is needed they already made a lot of money off vet shards in the store for nothing.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Please sell Old Man Han and Old Chew bundles! 39.98 USD for 160 total shards please! I will farm the rest with crystals and purchased crystals.

I know you are going to make them required for 7* Rey 2.0 and your drop rates are, well, kitten.

Do me a solid. Thank you. :#

bR02NS8.gif

• Options

If thats the case why are they announcing the requirements next week?
  • Options

Unfortunately no, I had to refresh cantina energy like crazy one week long and buy a 80 shard pack
    Oh, thanks...
    Then I need to start spending crystal for cantina energy since now...
  • Options
    Ships being required is unprecedented and there is actually no indication this event will require them. From panic farming to panic speculation.

Rey
    Finn
    BB8
    Vets
    That's unconfirmed, but the 99% accurate educated guess
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    Ships being required is unprecedented and there is actually no indication this event will require them. From panic farming to panic speculation.

Rey
    Finn
    BB8
    Vets
    That's unconfirmed, but the 99% accurate educated guess

I agree, one ship does not fit into the event mechanism. Would be a very weird battle with only 1 ship.
    They can't put a ship on same battle screen as toons so how could that even work?
  • Options
    If falcon is needed I will stop playing. This will be the last drop in regards of devs low blows against us. This is not a threat I don't spend in the game and and it won't matter to anyone. Just thought to give devs a reason. Wish this game could also influence EAs stock price like battlefront did. Things would be different.
  • Options
    Thanks for telling us, you don't support the game but you tell people who make it how to run it.....
    I hope you have a really successful business to be telling a company the size of EA how to influence their stock, and not just rambling on the forums against them
  • Options
    So many people assumed, that the falcon is needed.
    Devs will see it as a request and add it to the requirements lol

BIGGIE SMALLS...BIGGIE SMALLS...BIGGIE SMALLS
  • Options
    Surely if that were required they would have increased the (terrible) drop rate...?
  • Options
    Surely if that were required they would have increased the (terrible) drop rate...?

Ahaha. You must be new.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

Ahaha. You must be new.

LOL, right?
  • Options
    That's funny. I've been getting an incredible drop rate on the Falcon.
  • Options
    Stop playing if Falcon is needed? Why? They've been dropping hints for months.
  • Options
    where is all this falcon stuff coming from. As far as I recall you have never needed a ship for a legend event and I don't see that changing now. It is immaterial to me because I will not have veteran Han in time (and it will be a cold day in hell before I spend hundreds of pounds buying him). I just don't understand where all this rubbish about us needing the falcon is coming from.
  • Options

What hints?
  • Options
    I've hit falcon shards on 100% of the tries I used to farm it...
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options

I would love to hear some of these hints. I watch their announcements like a hawk and I haven’t seen even one hint towards the falcon being needed
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

I would love to hear some of these hints. I watch their announcements like a hawk and I haven’t seen even one hint towards the falcon being needed

Don't you mean you watch their announcements like a FALCON?

I'll show myself out.
  • Options
    I hope rey will require Falcon to be unlocked . At least at 7*.
    And I hope that rey will be OP, like luke.

I’m tired to see people with 1M GP be able to defeat people with 3.5M gp in arena using rex and zarriss.
    This is totally unfair
  • Options
    Not another one. We already have 19999i888887777 9f these threads
  • Options
    There was a picture from the iOs, which looked like an update Version of the falcon.
    The round radar is replaced with a lower form.
  • Options

Ahaha. You must be new.

Lol you beat me to it

• Options
    Would make no sence needing the falcon, that would be a new game mode where you need toons and ships...
  • Options
    Not another one. We already have 19999i888887777 9f these threads

Good, let’s get a few trillion more. Maybe they will listen. (Who are we kidding)
    On topic though. Whether or not falcon is needed. The veteran smuggler chewy and Han probably will be needed. Low drop rate and 16 cantina energy farm. Exciting. Can’t wait for the 100 dollar packs they release for them... knowing they didn’t give us nearly enough time to farm them. Even if we dropped everything and refreshed multiple times daily. Not to mention they both use the same resource. My guess is it will be

Rey, Finn, Poe, veteran smuggler chewy, veteran smuggler Han.
This discussion has been closed.