Sith Raid character speculation

Replies

• Options
    So, Sion is definitely the new/reworked sith that would be the most unnatural. Was the last hint from Palp to soon to be Vader about Pal/Vader, was it about Sion, or just an all encompassing hint to the long overdue sith love?
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It has already been stated by CG that Revan is not coming.

This is wrong. They said Revan isn't coming THIS month in THIS update

Which they could be accurate as the event YouTubers is invited to it is the final weekend of February last day of month is Wednesday most updates are on Thursday. So it would be possible to be Thursday so reward could still be Revan
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Meetra Surick would be definitely welcome since she is my in game name, but other than her the only other two from KOTOR2 worthy of being a raid reward is Sion or Traya.

I personally think that Sion is most likely it, he could be the tank the Sith need.

Sith don't need a tank. They've had a pretty good one for a year. You should Farm him.
  • Options
    Visas Marr makes more sense the The Exile.
  • Options
    The problem with Meetra Surik is that there is no canon version of her that we can easily recognize. With Revan, you have his Mandalorian mask and robe, but Meetra Surik would look just like an ordinary Jedi.
  • Options

You sir, seem to be among a vanishing minority of people on the internet with reading comprehension skills.
  • Options
    Meetra Surick would be definitely welcome since she is my in game name, but other than her the only other two from KOTOR2 worthy of being a raid reward is Sion or Traya.

I personally think that Sion is most likely it, he could be the tank the Sith need.

Sith don't need a tank. They've had a pretty good one for a year. You should Farm him.

Have you tried Sith trooper in arena lately ? He is average, but not arena level tank these days. You can definitely tell he is over a year old

Sith assassin and Nihilus have both kept their usability, Sith trooper has been the weak one from last feb that faded out

Sith need a Kenobi type character , not to mention this will be the newest and hardest raid so a good tank is much more useful than a good attacker or healer. And makes more sense for the Sith way

Sion can be like a Sith version of zombie but with more power.

I'd prefer a Malgus though, or Revan obviously

But I wouldn't mind Traya, as long as we get juggling light sabers and passive healing instead of healing through turn based ability. That just doesn't work anymore.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

"The tank the Sith need" as in Trooper isn't good enough on his own, not that there isn't one.

Also compared to GK, who can cleanse, call mass assist, provide foresight etc.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Carth... You all know you want him.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

You sir, seem to be among a vanishing minority of people on the internet with reading comprehension skills.

Rip comprehension skills.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Remember they are showcasing new content in 2 weeks at their hq for upcoming content. We should know soon.

could they simply be showcasing the new sith raid? Rewards - Revan shards.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Anyone knows what are the rewards and what character shards will be rewarded?
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Options
    Hopefully Darth Sion
  • Options
    I'm down for a sith Lord.
    Hit the gym.
  • SoonerJBD
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder are all SWTOR OG Sith Empire, noone in Revan’s Sith Empire looked like that.

Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin were both in KOTOR2 as well. Sith Trooper is from SWTOR.
  • Options
    Why would you even ask a question like that? You have to know that nobody knows right?
  • Options
    Clone wars chewbacca shards..
  • Options
    Oh goody....yet another speculation thread.
  • Options
    It was literally a 2 second announcement saying a sith raid would be coming. I don’t know how anybody is supposed to have raid reward knowledge or any knowledge other than the tiny bit we were given. Give it time
  • Options
    I would like to offer a suggestion to the devs. In the past new raids have been guild killers since everyone wants the shards.

To help support some of the smaller guilds I would like to see the normal tier offer a reduced character shard reward as well. GK shards are rewarded 6,7,9,11 so perhaps normal could reward 2,3,4,5 for the new raid.

Again just something to help keep those smaller guilds together. It would be devastating to a smaller guild that just started completing HAAT to go backwards and no longer be able to complete it because of the new raid.
  • Options
    Imperial Agent, but a sniper. No one wants an Operative.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    My guess is Darth Malgus
  • Options
    We won't get Revan in February, but do not doubt all this sith content and incoming raid will point to Revan. Savvy
    And so the hype train keeps building.
  • Options
    I agree that the Sith could use a healer/cleanser and darth plagueis would be perfect for that. Maybe even give him a zeta that other sith revive until you kill him (he could save others....).
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    If we are looking at old republic sith fighting it's probably a Jedi or Sith infighting. Really anyone from Old Republic era because Sith fight everything.

Traya got backstabbed by the other two, generic Sith fight all the time, Meetra ended the Triumvirate, Disiple/Atton ended up being force sensitive (not sure about atton). It could be even T3 or a shiny new HK. Mandalore the Canderous Ordo anyone?

Personally I'm hoping Sion
  • Options
    Maybe it is Revan, since no one will get Revan in February only later, it would at least in some way be within the oarameters set.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone is saying meetra but the possibility of adding a third light side raid character is pretty low... especially in the month of the sith. With both raid rancor and HAAT rewarding two top tier light side characters, one could only expect two dark side characters to be fair. Darth traya and sion fit this perfectly - a support and a tank.
  • Options
    Hodor shard rewards if SyFi interview is correct with GOT directors doing KOTOR movie.
  • Options
    I think that the reward should be Meetra, but it will be awesome to add full squad with Ebon Hawk crew (like it was with Phoenix squad)
  • Options
    Merovingen wrote: »
    I think that the reward should be Meetra, but it will be awesome to add full squad with Ebon Hawk crew (like it was with Phoenix squad)

I would love to see the Ebon hawk in fleet game!
This discussion has been closed.