Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• OK. Tomorrow they will ask for any 5 BH ships.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    That's pretty kitten sad.

It's like you guys want to just toss away any good will you can possibly get with your playerbase.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • The 'ANY' implies there will be another bounty hunter ship release... c'mon guys. Probably the Punishing One.
  • Devs can you please clarify this. ANY and 4 do not go together in this context. This is important information that determines how and when we spend on this game.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Any three! That’s great news!! This surprised me in a way good way, bravo CG.

read again my friend
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    Cmom @CG_SBCrumb . Can we get correct communication. Horrible , horrible , horrible
  • CptCheez
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Minowara wrote: »
    Devs can you please clarify this. ANY and 4 do not go together in this context. This is important information that determines how and when we spend on this game.

It's future-proofing for when they add more BH ships in the future. Just like when events say characters need to be "At least level 85" or "at least 7 stars".
  • Any 4 ships to unlock any 1 Falcon? Thank God didn't need 5.
  • Wow

But then Friday we’ll need to vote on which of them aren’t allowed to be used.

They'll be releasing Dengar's ship tomorrow just as the cherry on top.
  • I was actually in shock that they did something nice for the community and made it 3 bh ships. now i feel like i was trolled hard by the gaming company.

what a huge let down
  • murchy_7
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Mikayas wrote: »
    9hhi9ed5vlv9.png

How bad do you have to be at your job.... to fail to say 4 instead of 3. And then.... to refer to those 4 with "any" when there are "only" 4. How bad? Someone please tell me.

my guess is they're now doing this kitten on purpose to have a laugh at our frustration... LOL
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • CptCheez wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon.

Can we confirm that the star level is not a requirement, since this would be a confusing clarification (given there are only 4 BH ships currently in the game)?

Star level is always a requirement in Legendary events. You'll need your ships to be 5* to enter Tier 5 of the event (and unlock the Falcon at 5*), your ships to be 6* to enter Tier 6 of the event, etc.

Of course that has always been true. But the specification of the star level for the capital ship, and the "ANY 4" BH ships opens the door of possibility.

But perhaps the ANY simply implies that when Crumb posted the 3-ship requirement originally, he believed it to be correct, at the time, and was, himself corrected ahead of the edit.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It'd really be nice if CG could drop the twitter-style stream form of communication, and just post the event, its timing, and the requirements. I suppose letting the info trickle out is supposed to build excitement, but I'm finding it rather annoying.

Me to guild : You need 3 BH ships to unlock OT falcon.
    Me again: Make that 4.
    Guild: When?
    Me: Don't know.
    Guild: Can it be unlocked at 5*?
    Me: ....I think so..?
    Guild: How difficult?
    /Me leaves chat

I can imagine I'm not the only officer having that exchange.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Low_Key
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I also was pleasantly surprised, then immediately disappointed, once the “typo” was corrected...
  • kalidor wrote: »
    It'd really be nice if CG could drop the twitter-style stream form of communication, and just post the event, its timing, and the requirements. I suppose letting the info trickle out is supposed to build excitement, but I'm finding it rather annoying.

Me to guild : You need 3 BH ships to unlock OT falcon.
    Me again: Make that 4.
    Guild: When?
    Me: Don't know.
    Guild: Can it be unlocked at 5*?
    Me: ....I think so..?
    Guild: How difficult?
    /Me leaves chat

I can imagine I'm not the officer having that exchange.

Haha.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    😂 maybe that's the real problem, they can't count
  • Gannon wrote: »
    😂 maybe that's the real problem, they can't count

Just like our feelings
  • Hiya Holotable Heroes, the Millenium Falcon (or ****, for short) is coming to the holotables!

To get this ship, you can pick and choose any FOUR of your favorite Bounty Hunter ships to unlock this great ship! We will reveal the kit no more than fourteen days after the event ends!
  • CptCheez wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon.

Can we confirm that the star level is not a requirement, since this would be a confusing clarification (given there are only 4 BH ships currently in the game)?

Star level is always a requirement in Legendary events. You'll need your ships to be 5* to enter Tier 5 of the event (and unlock the Falcon at 5*), your ships to be 6* to enter Tier 6 of the event, etc.

Well that's not what the post says, they've said rather specifically "ANY" four bounty hunter ships, so unless they are complete **** that have no understanding of the word "ANY" then a 3* ship falls under the category of "ANY"!

Then again, they did also propose that Territory Wars "character banning" idea...so yeah, ok, they are just ****, can't add up OR understand the meaning of the word any and a minimum star requirement WILL exist - seems about right for them recently!
  • Superb communucation, 10/10 for effort, clarity, much talent.
  • Just let the falcon have that ignore taunt!
  • There are 3 critical words to the requirements, and to get 2/3 right on the first try is commendable.

1. Bounty
    2. Hunter
    3. 3 I mean 4
  • For everyone asking "when", how long have you been playing? It's a week from the requirement announcement. That's been the cadence for a while now. Better get farming.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Is anyone going to actually put money into this? 👀
    I know I won't..
  • They had better have some response to the literally universal outrage at this post.
  • AceCV
    989 posts Member
    Lol... about the correction for ALL BH SHIPS.... and lololololololol regarding any kind of panic FARM to accomplish that.
This discussion has been closed.