Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    So with a little frustration and my phone surviving I have completed the yoda challenge lol took me around 40 try's I used Barris lead lumi Koth jc QGJ had to have Barris in enemy yoda team hit yoda whenever he don't have forsight which is almost always save specials for that I focused down kit fisto to almost nothing then left alone til Barris equalized health after that I did same hit yoda whenever I could alternating between kit and Barriss when yoda had forsight after Barris equalized health 2nd time when it got exciting stayed with same plan hit yoda when could managed kill him 1st finished Barris and kit on end . Woohooo and my phone survived this all
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    007DPC wrote: »
    Yoda event: feedback received from Whales much bigger than me with a 7* Yoda. They lead with Barris, used 3 healers and QGJ, Kit of Aayla. The multi-counters overcome the constant foresight Yoda throws at us. They did not use Ben, Yoda steals his buffs. Ashoka not used and considered a very weak toon. And of course I heard this long after I upgraded Ashoka.

Many of my guildies completed 7* Yoda this morning. Most used Barriss, Lumi, JC, QGJ, and EK. I also didn't grind EK and starred Ahsoka instead. Well I'll just use what I have.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan: "Gonna try hard"
    I just overheard Yoda say "Do or do not, there is no try"

Lol true. Either get Yoda or not.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    So with a little frustration and my phone surviving I have completed the yoda challenge lol took me around 40 try's I used Barris lead lumi Koth jc QGJ had to have Barris in enemy yoda team hit yoda whenever he don't have forsight which is almost always save specials for that I focused down kit fisto to almost nothing then left alone til Barris equalized health after that I did same hit yoda whenever I could alternating between kit and Barriss when yoda had forsight after Barris equalized health 2nd time when it got exciting stayed with same plan hit yoda when could managed kill him 1st finished Barris and kit on end . Woohooo and my phone survived this all

Congratulations on completing Yoda!! He's worth the dozens of tries and the hit on the phone's battery.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Yoda event: feedback received from Whales much bigger than me with a 7* Yoda. They lead with Barris, used 3 healers and QGJ, Kit of Aayla. The multi-counters overcome the constant foresight Yoda throws at us. They did not use Ben, Yoda steals his buffs. Ashoka not used and considered a very weak toon. And of course I heard this long after I upgraded Ashoka.

Many of my guildies completed 7* Yoda this morning. Most used Barriss, Lumi, JC, QGJ, and EK. I also didn't grind EK and starred Ahsoka instead. Well I'll just use what I have.

You can do with Koth but not needed think important part is the 3 healers was crazy didn't think I would get through Koth did manage a stun though of yoda lasted a whole second lol then yoda was hurting me again lol timing your hits is everything and if Barris not on the board probably on both sides maybe impossible but I'm just speculating this by far hardest challenge I've seen
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda: everyone agrees the Barris health equalization factor is huge. Get Barris and Kit in the red and her health heal steals from Yoda. Then pound Yoda hard. Also heavy use of basic attacks was mentioned, some achieved with different leads... Lumi, QGJ, but mostly Barris. One mentioned he tried it on Auto and it worked, 3rd try. Imagine that. RNG luck is often mentioned and retreat until Barris teams with Yoda. I'll try it this weekend when time permits. Good Luck!
    Skywalkers true pappy
  • Options
    I have failed over and over trying the Yoda challenge. Crazy hard man. I keep alternating QGJ lead and Ashoka Lead. The closest I have came was:

Ashoka(L)
    QGJ
    Lumi
    JC
    Kit Fisto

Those are the only 7* Jedis I have. Barriss is about 90 shards away from 7*. I think if I had her to help heal, I could do it. Crazy, hard challenge.
    FTB
  • Options
    Barris is a key piece I believe even at 6* she will help. You might as well upgrade her mats and gears cause she's considered the top toon for GW.
  • Options
    Big News, if... Data mined Droids Event. Is your account on Android or IOS? This is an Android only event. Trying to post details here from Reddit.

Datamined Droids Event (self.SWGalaxyOfHeroes)
    submitted 2 hours ago by sanktanglia
    Here are the details on the Android only droids event starting next week
    Lead the Droids to battle against the scavenging Jawas on Tatooine.
    Recover fallen droid parts if you complete your mission including the all-new 7-star Training Droid!
    Google Play Exclusive!
    It’s time for the Droids to fight back against the Jawas! No longer will they be sold for parts.
    In this special event, you will face off against a team of 3 Jawas and will be required to have at least 3 Droids for your squad to battle them. The first Tier of the event will require your Droids to be 2-star, the second tier 4-star and the final tier 6-star.
    The rewards for defeating the Jawas will be ability materials, droid character Shards and the chance to obtain the all-NEW 7-star Training Droid to level up your characters
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    I have failed over and over trying the Yoda challenge. Crazy hard man. I keep alternating QGJ lead and Ashoka Lead. The closest I have came was:

Ashoka(L)
    QGJ
    Lumi
    JC
    Kit Fisto

Those are the only 7* Jedis I have. Barriss is about 90 shards away from 7*. I think if I had her to help heal, I could do it. Crazy, hard challenge.
    Only chance you have bro is lumi lead its extremely hard u really need Barris but I've heard of people doing with a lumi lead just need luck
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »

You can do with Koth but not needed think important part is the 3 healers was crazy didn't think I would get through Koth did manage a stun though of yoda lasted a whole second lol then yoda was hurting me again lol timing your hits is everything and if Barris not on the board probably on both sides maybe impossible but I'm just speculating this by far hardest challenge I've seen

@Jabba

Barriss seems to play a critical role in this challenge. There was a guildie today who didn't have her and he tried so many times but was unsuccessful. One of the hardest challenge without the proper team composition.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda: everyone agrees the Barris health equalization factor is huge. Get Barris and Kit in the red and her health heal steals from Yoda. Then pound Yoda hard. Also heavy use of basic attacks was mentioned, some achieved with different leads... Lumi, QGJ, but mostly Barris. One mentioned he tried it on Auto and it worked, 3rd try. Imagine that. RNG luck is often mentioned and retreat until Barris teams with Yoda. I'll try it this weekend when time permits. Good Luck!
    Skywalkers true pappy

@007DPC Indeed Barriss is the MVP here. Sure pappy I'm going to try the hard pounding on Yoda.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

Ashoka(L)
    QGJ
    Lumi
    JC
    Kit Fisto

It's very hard without Barriss. Yoda goes nuts and crits heaps. That little green hulk is mean.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Big News, if... Data mined Droids Event. Is your account on Android or IOS? This is an Android only event. Trying to post details here from Reddit.

Datamined Droids Event (self.SWGalaxyOfHeroes)
    submitted 2 hours ago by sanktanglia
    Here are the details on the Android only droids event starting next week
    Lead the Droids to battle against the scavenging Jawas on Tatooine.
    Recover fallen droid parts if you complete your mission including the all-new 7-star Training Droid!
    Google Play Exclusive!
    It’s time for the Droids to fight back against the Jawas! No longer will they be sold for parts.
    In this special event, you will face off against a team of 3 Jawas and will be required to have at least 3 Droids for your squad to battle them. The first Tier of the event will require your Droids to be 2-star, the second tier 4-star and the final tier 6-star.
    The rewards for defeating the Jawas will be ability materials, droid character Shards and the chance to obtain the all-NEW 7-star Training Droid to level up your characters

Yea I just read that on reddit and I'm peeved. Why be penalized for being on one platform? And there's no way to change platform otherwise I would move my account to my spare android devices. Samsung users even get a free Samsung data pack. Where's the Apple data pack? It's not fair.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    6 March 2016

Dear Diary, today has been a very arena-centric day. I used droid synergies under Poggle's leadership to quash the opposition to nether-land. There were two variations of the team I used, one with IG88 and another one with HK47 instead of IG88. I also got lucky with a full Ahsoka character pull from a bronzium data card.

Today's login rewards is 10k credits.
    NcoMcmv.png

Ok let's start the day with a QGJ lead team.
    nDM4Hkg.png

Sorry Dooku I didn't want to see you dance.
    QUOAxox.png

Nicely done Poe.
    zqRiKti.png

Look at that gas explosion!
    7zc5JIH.png

Caused mayhem among the meatbags.
    Ngketq7.png

Sid nose was blocked so he couldn't smell the gas.
    TMaHQMU.png

Gasing success.
    sj6yOtU.png

A savage rank 1? Okay let's hit him.
    6QYqJwM.png

Gees Sid go easy on my team will ya?
    JgFGis7.png

Gs-Poggle synergy too good, Sid first one to fall.
    6tvLeuQ.png

Darth Vader got exposed. He felt like naked.
    9P6nPam.png

Offense buff, speed up buff does Kylo Ren stand a chance?
    aoBe3w9.png

Nope he didn't.
    eOSij5p.png

Poor Phasma got fried by HK47.
    Yf0GKcF.png

Savage quite strong now after patch.
    wEK9Pk0.png

Not strong enough for droids.
    FLtlWci.png
    5C1hGNI.png

Yay lucky bronzium pull! Just what I needed for Yoda. Great timing.
    OipJy1M.png
    HVQug15.png

Droids got droid tactics and Geonosians got hive tactics.
    gcXyPGR.png
    JBSuUCj.png

Too many challenges on Sunday.
    x7LUp1B.png
    50ISv3J.png

Let's try another battle but instead of HK47 I got IG88.
    nEFRxqN.png

Phasma not looking good.
    AVOFL7B.png

That IG88 AOE was devastating.
    ZATZXlg.png

Nice crit IG88! Darth Vader flying down.
    7vaHNGT.png

Mission accomplished. IG88 mortally wounded enemy squad.
    tXmhRHZ.png

Poggle becoming a true Machine Overlord.
    npcHKgk.png
    6cVf6v9.png

IG86 tactical upgrades.
    u4CY21w.png
    CsBrnon.png
    y9KXe3S.png
    ecI0dCZ.png

QGJ becoming more agile.
    0HYN9aE.png
    xM6sY0S.png

The true bully @007DPC team at rank 1.
    RtaKEWr.png

Assembling tactical assault team.
    SHrteE2.png

Had to eliminate OP Rey.
    iS1bwHW.png

RG taunt came up.
    iS1bwHW.png

How many exposes can u land Poe?
    cOH2QkV.png

IG88 starting to fire rapidly.
    OZS8cCm.png

Ouch that hurt!
    jZBJdUw.png

Go quash QGJ Poggle!
    32aiZXh.png

Sure thing armchair general.
    tXlB9i7.png

Take that bug.
    0EJMXTR.png
    4jyf2cO.png

Old Ben too OP.
    CJ10qNg.png

He was able to take many alien bullets.
    SNAm4EX.png

A few shotgun shots too.
    vklf30C.png

Finally he's down. Thought he would solo my entire team by himself.
    EBpgUEX.png
    VsJ0UPF.png

New ally with Daka leader.
    uvsCxm0.png

Thanks for the crystals. Need that to farm hard Ahsoka nodes by refreshing.
    coznt7A.png

Today's top 20.
    xRE75UZ.png
    P8YRBTC.png
    hCcTNpp.png
    dV2PD6N.png
    Gfj5G0o.png
    rPDuuIv.png

Farmed some mats for GS.
    ozzUVqj.png
    9SIS6uK.png
    X9Nlrto.png
    dS25zma.png

Two battles left so let's hit rank 1.
    UNJAJ8J.png

Poggle squad ready.
    rV81NTh.png

Sid AOE was rough.
    hVTXhB5.png

QGJ fell.
    ophlYtu.png

Only one expose this time Poe?
    wGpwXj6.png

Dooku the newbie slayer got slain.
    GgGcViU.png

Green fireball from my GS flying towards opposite GS.
    N4udl8o.png

Target hit. KO.
    DyUjtOQ.png

Wow Lumi just dodged my alien fireball.
    6JHPb4T.png

Nobody can dodge Poggle's quashing.
    iB69sGe.png

Sid was the last one standing.
    C3oFD2s.png
    MPpbTnw.png

Last battle for the night.
    G6Ibgx5.png

Oppress looked savage.
    FXRZplR.png

Look at that karate kick! Sid was looking down between Poggle's legs.
    Bv0XL4n.png

Sid was so shocked at what he saw that he fainted.
    mL1VE7X.png

Good job Poe. Three got exposed.
    IZBwFqy.png

HK47 dropping a gas bomb.
    4oWG6Dz.png

Another karate kick from Poggle. That made Kylo fall.
    zWt8cM2.png

Darth Vader got a huge crit and started to fade into space.
    0hLdxNn.png

Savage not looking good.
    gT1K7Oc.png

Once more droids have done a great tactical assassination.
    bjbgdIH.png
    itDfyxx.png
    9KVbOXi.png

And here is the proof that droids are OP.
    Sefd65y.jpg
    UrU59S8.jpg

And that concludes day 40 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Options
    New iPad Air2 yaaaghhhhhhhhh.

GOH so much fun! >:)
  • Options
    @Reyia
    Hahaha. Love the Legos!!! Funny stuff.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    unV6W6d.jpg
    DhdNbAo.jpg
    U1mysd5.jpg
    knNrCrh.jpg

So I did it!!! BTW none of my Jedi are maxed. My Lumi leader level was at 5. JC and Ashoka at lvl 4 abilities. Got lucky with some huge dodges and nice crits. The dodge and heal every turn by Lumi is what I needed to beat it. Ashoka did her part in getting a huge crit and healing the whole team when I was at pretty low health. Never thought I would beat it before I Maxed each toon....then thought it still would've been impossible! I probably got the most OP overkill finish yet with this team. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    @jabba

Lumi did it for me. My opponents were Yoda, Lumi, Aayla. I went all out and killed Lumi before she healed. Next I went 100% on Aayla. Luckily I had some great heals and dodges and prevailed. All 5 toons at max health when it was just Yoda standing. Got very lucky.
    FTB
  • Options
    Kit Fistos counters helped a lot too by dropping Foresight.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

@Annastrasza Oh yessssss a biggerrrrrr view!!!

Size MATTERS.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    unV6W6d.jpg
    DhdNbAo.jpg
    U1mysd5.jpg
    knNrCrh.jpg

So I did it!!! BTW none of my Jedi are maxed. My Lumi leader level was at 5. JC and Ashoka at lvl 4 abilities. Got lucky with some huge dodges and nice crits. The dodge and heal every turn by Lumi is what I needed to beat it. Ashoka did her part in getting a huge crit and healing the whole team when I was at pretty low health. Never thought I would beat it before I Maxed each toon....then thought it still would've been impossible! I probably got the most OP overkill finish yet with this team. Lol

@Bryan1986

OMG u did it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That mean green little hulk did cause a lot of grief to many teams. Lots of RNG on your side it seems! Hahaha one day I'll finish him too after I get my 5 Jedis up to standard.
    tumblr_m99zgnZ7pW1rey868o1_500.gif
    I8soxRF.png?1
  • Options
    @Reyia

Hahaha dude. I laughed hard at Sonic owning Yoshi. Hilarious. And thanks!! It is purely RNG. Beat it against Yoda, Lumi, and Aayla.
    FTB
  • Options

Size MATTERS.
    Size matters....I was able to squeeze it in... ;)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    7 March 2016

Dear Diary, I've maxed the abilities of IG86 today, with the last upgrade being Droid Squad Tactics to level 7. Characters with 3 abilities can be maxed to 7/7/7 and those with 4 abilities can be maxed to 7/7/7/6.

Today's login rewards is 2 Magmatrooper shards.
    5GxY0ek.png

Farmed the upper right gear for GS. It required 40 laptop things. The stats increased were worth it.
    1yUumvD.png
    NKo1k7d.png

IG86 tactical squad hardware upgrade.
    U5F0qpj.png
    32O2Vqw.png

Skywalkers true father team. So scary.
    DcRkD0l.png

My Poggle just killed Rey. Look at her falling lol.
    o51yszI.png

RG taunt came up.
    sKoH81P.png

Now it's QGJ turn to fall.
    vSr3PBN.png

GS's turn to fall.
    uhVdm2I.png

Old Ben too OP.
    ZWL7Kl0.png

IG88 healed.
    2M3RaZ5.png

Nice 6k crit.
    kBXoY3U.png

Old Ben not too old to dodge.
    0dZS4Lm.png

Finally Old Ben down. What a tough old man.
    vMy9idN.png

He was rank 1 at the time and I was 3 so we swapped.
    RybYJTY.png

Thanks CG for the crystals, can use them for refreshes.
    ocEU4wR.png

Today's top 20.
    iA0SO46.png
    YGZjuTk.png
    VVBPzZE.png
    vaE6Dx3.png
    B2IeHEu.png
    gDvlpf3.png

Boba Fett is a ladies man. I need to acquire him so that he can attract Rey's and Lumi's shards.
    JTSvA4a.png?1
    GEjcwGN.png?1

And that concludes day 41 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

Size MATTERS.

Awesome ability to accommodate iPads of all sizes... ;)
  • Options

Size MATTERS.

Ha hahahahaha!!!! Serious ability! :smile:
    FTB
  • Options

Size MATTERS.

I believe in fairness. Every size needs a chance. iPads that's is :D:D:*
  • Options
    I enjoyed reading your diary! I'm in your shard, my ign is HanSkywalker. I'm float around in the rank 50-100 tier. You are an inspiration! <3
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Congratz Bryan 7* yoda