Lio wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I think a lot of the frustration is with the arbitrariness of the compensation plan.

If my bank makes an error that affects 1000 customers, they don't give $2 to every single bank customer as compensation; they work with each affected customer to make things right on a case-by-case basis.

Why is someone who can't even access the Malak event getting the same compensation as someone who re-modded their roster and spend hours replaying the event over and over only to see it vanish before finishing it?

It's a lazy plan to fix a problem caused by lazy programming. I think it's perfectly reasonable as a customer to be dissatisfied with lazy service.

Um...have you read about the Experian Data Breach?

Companies do what's most economical under the law. Expecting EA to address potentially hundreds of thousands of individual cases and give them personalized attention is ludicrous.

I don't remember customers being very satisfied with the resolutions from various data breaches either.

Just because a company does the absolute bare minimum as required by law doesn't make it a good or satisfying solution. It also doesn't invalidate the feelings of the user base and it doesn't make the solution any less lazy or arbitrary. It just means I (maybe) can't litigate and will have to express my displeasure by leaving poor reviews or ceasing to be a customer.

It's pretty clear CG has a competence problem (as evidenced by monthly show-stopping bugs) and a customer service problem (constant dumpster fires on this forum and Reddit, as well as Kafka-esque tech support). I sometimes wonder if SWGoH is actually the Stanford Prison Experiment of mobile gaming, and if someone is gathering data on precisely how abusive and unresponsive a company can be before people quit en masse.

"Hmm.. I have a bad take to share. But how can I make it sound smart? Maybe I'll work in Kafka and Stanford Prison Experiment. That should do the trick"

I spent 7 years getting a PhD. I'll wave it around as I please. :wink:

Are you going to make a counter-argument that CG has great customer service and a bug-free product? Or that the reconciliation plan is an earnest effort to connect with the customer base and address their concerns?

There's a ton of hyperbole in this thread and hand-wringing over nonsense, but most of the ire and ill will has been honestly earned.

Wave away, friend.

I don't agree that "most of the ire and ill will has been honestly earned". I don't believe they have a bug-free product, but who does? My issue is with you calling them incompetent (which I think is worse than calling them certain swear words). I work for a very large software company. We have incredible products and great engineers/tech-ops. Whenever bugs happen, we get a ton of customers asking for compensations. Many of those didn't even experience the bug but read about it somewhere. Customers in any industry are often unreasonable. I feel we, collectively, are very commonly the same. SWGOH is a great product. If it wasn't you wouldn't be playing it, much less on the official forum waving your PhD around. A product doesn't have to be 100% bug-free to be great.

Bugs sneak can sneak in undetected. It doesn't mean the team is incompetent. In this case, they cancelled the event to work on the bug.

I work as a CIO for a global retail company, running their software development initiatives.

The malak event has returned multiple times, with each time not rewarding shards for repeat players who unlocked him. In order for it to suddenly start giving shards, someone made a code change. Whether that is simply a database flag, or actual code, I don’t know since I don’t know how the backend of the game is. Someone had to physically make the change however, and that’s a big deal.

Regardless, changes to production were made without QA.

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. CG either doesn’t quality test, or has garbage test cases.

It isn't certain that somebody HAD to make the change to the backend. It could be that a certain piece of code that was rolled out in a hotfix or some other update had a cascading effect on the Malak event. Code is finicky. If you ask the CTO of your company, they might agree with me.

No.

The malak event wasn’t new. The code for it wouldn’t need to be changed.

And if any other change would have an effect on any other event, test cases should have been made and QA should
    Have tested it.

Are you saying making changes to production without knowing the effects is standard operating procedure?

Someone either made a direct change to all shards, or someone didn’t test another change that modified the Malak code.
    They said that the GAS event caused this bug

Should they cancel all events for a week or until they can complete testing and reallocate testers from other tests to test every single existing event in the game after every new event is created?

If something worked fine and you haven’t changed it, no need to retest it

Mistakes happen

At least admit you have zero idea about this subject before you appeal to authority over it.

They said GaS caused it AFTER they made their decision to pull the malak event and roll back.

It’s like you completely ignored what I said and decided to cry.

A day went by, and the only communication Cg made was here on this forum. That’s it. Nothing in game. It wasn’t until they decided to pull the event and said they would roll back did a message go out in game saying it would be canceled.

Had a message gone out in game sooner, far less people would have continued to play the event, that are being effected now.

Not everyone is on this forum, nor should it be the primary source of communication when you have an in game messaging system.

And yes, every time IT groups make production code changes there are test cases and peer review to prevent just this very thing. An event that’s ran successfully and correctly multiple times suddenly changed lol. That’s something that should have been caught.

Yeah, @Ultra - you can't come in here with your concrete arguments supported by what the devs have said. You can only participate if you lie about being CIO or something similar.
    I bet he never released a product with a single bug in it!

He’s that good

Are you 12? Serious question.
    Yes, Ultra is 12...and been posting coherent, well thought out posts since 2016...age 9. Your definition of "serious question" is certainly unique.

Are you saying 9 year olds don’t talk on the internet in 2019?

No desire to discuss the topic at hand then?

It might help if you stopped insulting people in every post, then people might have an easier time responding to the topic at hand.
    This is why I have a hard time believing he is a CIO because he is quick to belittle others

Ehhh most people who have lots of money quite normally belittle others. So I don’t think that is actually a valid statement.
  • DJT1
    70 posts Member
    Options
    DJT1 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I think a lot of the frustration is with the arbitrariness of the compensation plan.

If my bank makes an error that affects 1000 customers, they don't give $2 to every single bank customer as compensation; they work with each affected customer to make things right on a case-by-case basis.

Why is someone who can't even access the Malak event getting the same compensation as someone who re-modded their roster and spend hours replaying the event over and over only to see it vanish before finishing it?

It's a lazy plan to fix a problem caused by lazy programming. I think it's perfectly reasonable as a customer to be dissatisfied with lazy service.

Companies do what's most economical under the law. Expecting EA to address potentially hundreds of thousands of individual cases and give them personalized attention is ludicrous.

I don't remember customers being very satisfied with the resolutions from various data breaches either.

Just because a company does the absolute bare minimum as required by law doesn't make it a good or satisfying solution. It also doesn't invalidate the feelings of the user base and it doesn't make the solution any less lazy or arbitrary. It just means I (maybe) can't litigate and will have to express my displeasure by leaving poor reviews or ceasing to be a customer.

It's pretty clear CG has a competence problem (as evidenced by monthly show-stopping bugs) and a customer service problem (constant dumpster fires on this forum and Reddit, as well as Kafka-esque tech support). I sometimes wonder if SWGoH is actually the Stanford Prison Experiment of mobile gaming, and if someone is gathering data on precisely how abusive and unresponsive a company can be before people quit en masse.

"Hmm.. I have a bad take to share. But how can I make it sound smart? Maybe I'll work in Kafka and Stanford Prison Experiment. That should do the trick"

Are you going to make a counter-argument that CG has great customer service and a bug-free product? Or that the reconciliation plan is an earnest effort to connect with the customer base and address their concerns?

There's a ton of hyperbole in this thread and hand-wringing over nonsense, but most of the ire and ill will has been honestly earned.

Wave away, friend.

I don't agree that "most of the ire and ill will has been honestly earned". I don't believe they have a bug-free product, but who does? My issue is with you calling them incompetent (which I think is worse than calling them certain swear words). I work for a very large software company. We have incredible products and great engineers/tech-ops. Whenever bugs happen, we get a ton of customers asking for compensations. Many of those didn't even experience the bug but read about it somewhere. Customers in any industry are often unreasonable. I feel we, collectively, are very commonly the same. SWGOH is a great product. If it wasn't you wouldn't be playing it, much less on the official forum waving your PhD around. A product doesn't have to be 100% bug-free to be great.

Bugs sneak can sneak in undetected. It doesn't mean the team is incompetent. In this case, they cancelled the event to work on the bug.

I work as a CIO for a global retail company, running their software development initiatives.

The malak event has returned multiple times, with each time not rewarding shards for repeat players who unlocked him. In order for it to suddenly start giving shards, someone made a code change. Whether that is simply a database flag, or actual code, I don’t know since I don’t know how the backend of the game is. Someone had to physically make the change however, and that’s a big deal.

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. CG either doesn’t quality test, or has garbage test cases.

It isn't certain that somebody HAD to make the change to the backend. It could be that a certain piece of code that was rolled out in a hotfix or some other update had a cascading effect on the Malak event. Code is finicky. If you ask the CTO of your company, they might agree with me.

No.

And if any other change would have an effect on any other event, test cases should have been made and QA should
    Have tested it.

Are you saying making changes to production without knowing the effects is standard operating procedure?

Someone either made a direct change to all shards, or someone didn’t test another change that modified the Malak code.

Should they cancel all events for a week or until they can complete testing and reallocate testers from other tests to test every single existing event in the game after every new event is created?

Mistakes happen

At least admit you have zero idea about this subject before you appeal to authority over it.

They said GaS caused it AFTER they made their decision to pull the malak event and roll back.

A day went by, and the only communication Cg made was here on this forum. That’s it. Nothing in game. It wasn’t until they decided to pull the event and said they would roll back did a message go out in game saying it would be canceled.

Had a message gone out in game sooner, far less people would have continued to play the event, that are being effected now.

Not everyone is on this forum, nor should it be the primary source of communication when you have an in game messaging system.

And yes, every time IT groups make production code changes there are test cases and peer review to prevent just this very thing. An event that’s ran successfully and correctly multiple times suddenly changed lol. That’s something that should have been caught.

Yeah, @Ultra - you can't come in here with your concrete arguments supported by what the devs have said. You can only participate if you lie about being CIO or something similar.

He’s that good

Yes, Ultra is 12...and been posting coherent, well thought out posts since 2016...age 9. Your definition of "serious question" is certainly unique.

It might help if you stopped insulting people in every post, then people might have an easier time responding to the topic at hand.
    This is why I have a hard time believing he is a CIO because he is quick to belittle others

Sorry to interrupt...are the shards currency going to everyone or just the 7 star owners @ultra ?

Players who had 7 star Malak before Friday are the only ones getting shard shop currency

Thanks for responding @Ultra
    Do you think it is fair to have an issue in game, roll it back, but leave the rewards associated with the issue for a portion of the player base and not the rest?
    Depends on the issue.

For this Malak situation, I think it’s fair if everyone received 2250 shard shop currency. Funny enough, I’ve seen everyone with a 7* Malak say the same. So if CG was trying to appease to the top players, it hilariously backfired

Thanks @Ultra appreciate your responses
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Anyone who has a 7* before this event will end up at the same place, with 2250 shard shop currency and 250 crystals.

Shouldn't it be:

Anyone who has a 7* before this event, who didn't do the event this time, will end up at the same place, with 2250 shard shop currency and 250 crystals.

Anyone who has a 7* before this event, who did the event this time, will end up at the same place, with 250 crystals.

7* people who did the event and got 150 shards, would have already converted them and got 2250 currency. Why are they being given extra currency again?

They aren’t, the dev post is clear on that. Kyno said they will end up with it, which they will, since they already got it.

This.

I said end up at the same place, meaning that no matter how they get to the total sum of stuff may be different but the ending will be the same.

Hey kyno

Have they rethought the shards and decided to give them to everyone not just 7 star players?

Cheers

I have not heard any updates on this situation.
  • Options
    Linkinxr wrote: »
    Crickets on a Monday Morning. CG still in Hiding. I’d say hearing from CG is about the same as hearing from a terrorist. Only speak when something bad happens and are usually behind the bad!
    An in game pop-up just said there’s an update rolling out. Clearly it’s the Malak removal tool. But yeah, no actual communication. Cowardly.

What exactly should be communicated? They posted their plan for fixing the bug on Friday afternoon, and now today (the first business day since their last post) they are rolling out the first wave of the fix as planned. Just because you don't like their solution (which the community never does), doesn't mean they need to make a post saying the same thing they said on Friday, but with an update of "We heard your thoughts, but are keeping our plan the same"
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Wave away, friend.

No.

Have tested it.

Mistakes happen

He’s that good

Cg ONLY releases products with bugs in it they are that bad.

I play a number of other games, and this is the only one that routinely has show-stopping bugs on a monthly basis. However, because I like Star Wars and love arguing with strangers on the internet, I keep playing it.
  • Options
    The situation is absurd. it seems like they planned this unfair reward to the whales just so we would be complaining about that instead of the real issue: "It was a mistake from CG and the Malaks should not be rolled back at all"
  • Options
    People should use their brains and read correctly:
    Players that did not receive additional shards will receive 2250 Shard Shop Currency. Players that received only one tier of additional shards will receive 1125. Players that received two tiers of additional shards will not receive any additional currency.

That mean a 7* Malak owner (before this event) gets 250 crystals and 2,250 shard shop currency if he didnt played the event!!!
    If he played only 1 tier he gets 1125 and if he played both tiers he gets NO ADDITIONAL SHARD SHOP CURRENCY!!!

An other example:
    A 6* Malak owner (30/100) did both tiers and get 150 shards. 70 to 7* Malak and the other 80? Use your brains! Yes, for the other 80 shards he got shard shop currency, that a 7* Malak owner didnt, if he didnt played.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

Wave away, friend.

No.

Have tested it.

Mistakes happen

He’s that good

Sorry to interrupt...are the shards currency going to everyone or just the 7 star owners @ultra ?

Players who had 7 star Malak before Friday are the only ones getting shard shop currency

Do you think it is fair to have an issue in game, roll it back, but leave the rewards associated with the issue for a portion of the player base and not the rest?
    Depends on the issue.

For this Malak situation, I think it’s fair if everyone received 2250 shard shop currency. Funny enough, I’ve seen everyone with a 7* Malak say the same. So if CG was trying to appease to the top players, it hilariously backfired

As TVF would say, “Everyone with 7* Malak says that?! I find that hard to blah blah blarppp.”

That guy sounds pretty smart.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    An in game pop-up just said there’s an update rolling out. Clearly it’s the Malak removal tool. But yeah, no actual communication. Cowardly.

What communication do you want?

"Remember that thing we said we would do? We're doing it."
  • Options

I could go with clarification on GET currency. Noone has answered that one yet. Someone who bought 15 malak shards since the event started gets their malak rolled back to pre event shards so they'd lose those 15 shards, but nothing was mentioned about returning the 5,700 GET they spent on those 15 shards. Are they SOL?
  • Options
    As I understand it now, it does seem to be a very fair and appropriate solution.

However, I predict that in the execution of this solution there are many things that can and will go horribly wrong and it will likely take a lot more time to sort out than the person 'in charge', thought it would.
  • Options

Wave away, friend.

No.

Have tested it.

Mistakes happen

He’s that good

Depends on the issue.

The irony is also that they would be giving shard shop currency to the players the bug least affected. 7* Malak owners either saw the event and thought "Not for me, I've already got him." or participated in the event and already got SSC. Many other players thought they were getting something much more valuable - and yet CG sees fit to gift them with nothing in terms of SSC. Completely backwards.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

It could just be an acknowledgement of this entire thread and they they actually listen and absorb what the community is saying. This game and EA in general have left such a bad taste in every Star Wars fans mouth. The only reason this game is still around is because of this license. I can’t wait for another responsible publisher and developer get a chance to utilize a beloved franchise and actually respect its fans.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Lordwar83 wrote: »
    People should use their brains and read correctly:
    Players that did not receive additional shards will receive 2250 Shard Shop Currency. Players that received only one tier of additional shards will receive 1125. Players that received two tiers of additional shards will not receive any additional currency.

That mean a 7* Malak owner (before this event) gets 250 crystals and 2,250 shard shop currency if he didnt played the event!!!
    If he played only 1 tier he gets 1125 and if he played both tiers he gets NO ADDITIONAL SHARD SHOP CURRENCY!!!

An other example:
    A 6* Malak owner (30/100) did both tiers and get 150 shards. 70 to 7* Malak and the other 80? Use your brains! Yes, for the other 80 shards he got shard shop currency, that a 7* Malak owner didnt, if he didnt played.

...and a 5* Malak owner, who played the event and cleared both sides got 150 Malak shards - which will be stripped away and he gets 0 SSC in either situation. Or like any player who didn't even get to attempt the event at all before it was pulled. Which is precisely why the "fair" thing to do is simply take back the shards and give everyone 2,250 SSC and 250 crystals. Period. No special treatment for those who already had 7* Malak.

In this case the simplest solution is likely the most fair as well - but for some reason CG feels the need to frustrate some players just for fun it seems.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Chewy88 wrote: »

It could just be an acknowledgement of this entire thread and they they actually listen and absorb what the community is saying. This game and EA in general have left such a bad taste in every Star Wars fans mouth. The only reason this game is still around is because of this license. I can’t wait for another responsible publisher and developer get a chance to utilize a beloved franchise and actually respect its fans.

Sure, they could. And then people would yell that the acknowledgement wasn't enough.

It's not like I'm asking them not to communicate. I'm just laughing at the idea that there's any reason for them to do so, as if it would suddenly fix anything at all. Because people don't care about communication. They care about communication that agrees with them.
  • Options
    In the end everyone gets 250 crystals.

In the end everyone who has7* malak gets the 2k shard shop currency.

Everyone who doesnt have malak, keeps anything they earned this run and gets another crack at it.

How is that not fair?

EDITED TO ADD "7*"

Do you even believe what you type here? Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Mikayas wrote: »
    In the end everyone gets 250 crystals.

In the end everyone who has7* malak gets the 2k shard shop currency.

Everyone who doesnt have malak, keeps anything they earned this run and gets another crack at it.

How is that not fair?

EDITED TO ADD "7*"

Do you even believe what you type here? Hahahahaha

He should have also edited out the question "How is that not fair?" - as many people have pointed out that the limiting the SSC to 7* Malak owners makes it clear how it's not.

• Options
    And now the malak 7 will have one more big advantage has nobody will be able to buy malak shards for a while.

Is that fair too ?

I dont think so
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    And now the malak 7 will have one more big advantage has nobody will be able to buy malak shards for a while.

Is that fair too ?

I dont think so

I think to CG words like "August","soon" and now "fair" are very fluid in their definition.

• TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »

Is that fair too ?

I dont think so

Is it three days or three months?

Let's see how long it is before we find yet another thing to complain about.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »

I could go with clarification on GET currency. Noone has answered that one yet. Someone who bought 15 malak shards since the event started gets their malak rolled back to pre event shards so they'd lose those 15 shards, but nothing was mentioned about returning the 5,700 GET they spent on those 15 shards. Are they SOL?

I have clarified this in many posts, no you will not lose you GET.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Lol here's your communication:

Friday - Malak leaves the store 10/21 and returns 10/22.

Monday - Malak leaves the store 10/21 and returns when the event returns.

Could those two statements be consistent. Sure. Will they be. Probably not.

Hilarity ensues.
  • Options
    Crickets on a Monday Morning. CG still in Hiding. I’d say hearing from CG is about the same as hearing from a terrorist. Only speak when something bad happens and are usually behind the bad!

What exactly should be communicated? They posted their plan for fixing the bug on Friday afternoon, and now today (the first business day since their last post) they are rolling out the first wave of the fix as planned. Just because you don't like their solution (which the community never does), doesn't mean they need to make a post saying the same thing they said on Friday, but with an update of "We heard your thoughts, but are keeping our plan the same"

I expect them to make a statement about why they made their decision and not some **** about it's not fair to those who grind and hoard! it was a generic response to a big problem. I have a 7 star Malak G13 before this event. This is to address a bigger problem and I expect them to fix the problem. 1. if you whale to prep for GAS and got him at 5 Star and realized he absolutely worthless at that star that's a problem. There was no gameplay with him at 5 star only 7 star apparently. I expect them to fix this Epic confrontation event problem. I don't think the community cares about the mistake as much as the problem of paying so much for an event spending hundreds of dollars gearing up to have a toon sitting on the bench that can't be used until he's relic 7.
  • DJT1
    70 posts Member
    Options
    As I understand it now, it does seem to be a very fair and appropriate solution.

However, I predict that in the execution of this solution there are many things that can and will go horribly wrong and it will likely take a lot more time to sort out than the person 'in charge', thought it would.

Execution could be a problem yes, on your first point though it is not fair for ONLY 7 star owners to get shard store currency. The whole player base should be given the same ‘compensation’...that’s without factoring those spending money in the brief time before the bug was announced (I’m not one of them)
  • Options
    I wanna know what I'm gonna get for all the time I wasted trying to beat the Light Side event again. I'm never gonna get that time back. It's not MY fault you screwed up and didn't look at what you were putting live. Now I can't even buy shards to get him up. This is ridiculous, screw us that don't whale the game some more, thanks.
  • DHD
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunate this thread is so long and I doubt that this will get many views. Obviously, people’s opinion of the plan will be examined according to their personal situation. I think this really boils down to 3 things:

1. The unfairness of the plan comes to a simple comparison. Those with 7 star malak before the bug are being given rewards as if they all PLAYED the event and reaped the rewards of the bug. Those who had malak but not seven stars are being reverted to a state as if the DIDN’T PLAY the event. So one group get the benefit and one doesn’t.

2. CG gets keep the cash of anyone that made a purchase during the bug period as if spending decisions weren’t linked to the bug.

3. Everyone is in the dark talking to each other with little communication from CG, which just makes it worse. There is a major issue with the game and we have been treated to little information on the topic since the plan was hatched. We get this isn’t easy, and really there is no perfect solution, but it would be nice for the game runners to actually engage the community on this.

I would really like to hear from CG on how they came to the conclusion that their plan was the best for all involved.
  • Options

I expect them to make a statement about why they made their decision and not some **** about it's not fair to those who grind and hoard! it was a generic response to a big problem. I have a 7 star Malak G13 before this event. This is to address a bigger problem and I expect them to fix the problem. 1. if you whale to prep for GAS and got him at 5 Star and realized he absolutely worthless at that star that's a problem. There was no gameplay with him at 5 star only 7 star apparently. I expect them to fix this Epic confrontation event problem. I don't think the community cares about the mistake as much as the problem of paying so much for an event spending hundreds of dollars gearing up to have a toon sitting on the bench that can't be used until he's relic 7.

You must have missed the mega-thread that is longer than the Cheating thread, plus the few hundred posts in the reconciliation thread, clearly the community cares. They made their decision to take back the shards because thats what they should have done. As someone who momentarily had 7* malak due to this bug, they definitely needed to take them back to avoid negating the work done by previous players to level him up.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    LOL at all the people saying that CG doesn't have to communicate.

Of course they don't. There's no law covering how often a software developer communicates with their user base.

The reason that they communicate isn't that someone's going to lock them in some inhumanly awful torture device and/or a US prison (but I repeat myself) if they fail to communicate.

The reason that they should communicate more is because there is also no law that says the user base has to spend money on their game.

As for what they should say? Well, they could start by combing through this thread and finding every question in it, then posting an official answer to each and every single one. When I had questions about the electrical system of my first car -one of the early electric hybrids, because I'm a hippie like that and didn't buy a car until they were at least part electric - I called Honda and they gave me a small amount of info with a very explicit, "Don't know but we'll get back to you," on the rest of my questions. Then they sent me an e-mail the next day saying that they hadn't forgotten about me, but that they did not yet have all the answers yet. Then they called me the day after that with someone who clearly had my list of questions in front of them and they went down the list one by one and gave me the answers to all of them. Then they told me that they'd be communicating with dealers to have more of this info available locally and that if I wanted my car inspected for free for unknown faults, that they would do that no charge.

And get this ... I'd already bought the car, and I wasn't going to be in the market for another for years.

Communication, good communication that actually answers the questions people have, that's the least that they should do.
  • MasterSeedy
    5076 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @littleMAC77
    As someone who momentarily had 7* malak due to this bug, they definitely needed to take them back to avoid negating the work done by previous players to level him up.

LOL.

No. Just no. It wouldn't "negate" the work done by previous players. The work done by previous players to get Malak to 7* ... drum roll please... got their Malaks to 7*. This is in no way at all undone by other players getting Malak to 7*, whether soon or late, whether using an easier or more difficult or the very same path that those first players took to get their 7* Malak.

That word, "negate"? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Feel free to support CG on whatever point you think they need support, but if you don't mind, could you please refrain from axe-murdering the facts and/or the english language while you're doing it. Much appreciated.