Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    First Time Caller, long time Listener.

I'm not sure if I'm a whale. Maybe a morbidly obese dolphin? But Ive pumped a fair bit of cash into the game, because.. I'm impatient to play with my new toys.

Just as i pumped hundreds in to get my light side team relic'd up for the star forge event.

And then the Dev's stole my Malak. And then they blocked a second try. And then they took a realllly long weekend off, and apparently cant be bothered to respond to the many players harmed by the response to the bug they created. Mind you.. the bug didn't harm us. The response harmed us.

I'm done. I havn't played since they stole my Malak. I contacted customer service, but the new "live chat" model is not useful, and disconnected me multiple times for no apparent reason. Even a few second pause as I considered how to answer or look up game codes was taken by the other end as a valid reason to disconnect me and make me start over. I will be contacting my card to reverse the charges for the upgrades I got to be Malak ready. They advertised the event, and then failed to deliver. Previous money spent was for other things, and validly if apparently foolishly spent. But this money was spent based on a fraudulent advertising, and I will be disputing the charges.

I dont see myself coming back to the game unless they reissue the event in a timely fashion (make it non-re-playable if you need, seems the easiest "fix" for your bug since it follows previously established abilities), and undo the Malak reversions and grab backs. Even then every passing day puts me further behind in the game and weakens my ties to guild mates and friends in the game. At some point there will be nothing to go back to, even if they make it right.
  • Options
    Please put this event up! None of your base care about new ships at this moment you are only get people more and more angry!
  • Options
    Why do I want the ships? I don’t, what I want is malak so I can unlock him rather then see the event for six hours then it disappear. Your inability certainly is extraordinary. Your like the weatherman/lady doesn’t matter if your right or wrong, you still have people dumb enough to throw money at you.
  • Chrisrouqa
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Here’s how they should fix the star forge showdown. 5star unlock for one-starting the event. Then give away 75 shards each time you get another star on one of the levels. Ex - going from 1* to complete the event to 2* on the second or subsequent attempt gets you more shards. If you unlock Malak by getting one star on both light and dark sides and you don’t want to play the levels over then you can opt to buy his shards in the shop. This would honor the invest and give players incentive and options.
  • Options
    Malak will get back in store
  • Options
    They just added that in the new content update
  • Options
    Great. So they have re-added malak to the store...but **** about the players like myself that only had one half complete before they took it down.
    FML.....seriously CG
  • MolIza
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So wait they added Malak back to GET store. That’s awesome for you peeps that have him and the GET tokens to increase his rarity. But @CG_SBCrumb exactly when might we see the event back?! For that matter, when might SOMEONE at CG ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE that the event still hasn’t been rescheduled, discussed and just swept under the rug?!

I mean we get it, CG doesn’t really care too much about the end game players and y’all are actually waiting for us to quit playing and go the F Away. But, it would be nice if y’all could just give us SOME SORT OF UPDATE!!!
    Post edited by MolIza on
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Heres a update
    The update they did is drum roll plzzzz
    Needs a update to fix a bug in the update
    Lmao
    This is tooo funny
  • Options
    Once to whales have enough GAS 7* that they won’t cry we can get our Malak’s. Until then stop crying because the devs don’t care!
  • Options
    Do I get special compensation now that he is back in the store. But yet even though I restarted five times, he still not there for me. I even did a screen recording of the entire process. So there’s a bug, and I did the bug five times, so I want five times the compensation.

and I’m serious. He’s not there. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Great. So they have re-added malak to the store...but **** about the players like myself that only had one half complete before they took it down.
    FML.....seriously CG

I'm with you. Didn't even get the chance to do half the event despite grinding to gear a bunch of toons I couldn't care less about otherwise. But more ships. Meh.

Been with this game since the start, but really seems like they're trying to push players away.
  • Options
    Do I get special compensation now that he is back in the store. But yet even though I restarted five times, he still not there for me. I even did a screen recording of the entire process. So there’s a bug, and I did the bug five times, so I want five times the compensation.

Neither is mine
  • Options

Neither is mine

And have you refreshed the GE store? Or waited for it to refresh naturally? He won't appear until the store refreshes.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Neither is mine

And have you refreshed the GE store? Or waited for it to refresh naturally? He won't appear until the store refreshes.

so spend crystals? lol
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

Or just wait, at most, 5 hours for the store to refresh. Update went live, Malak shards were available 30 minutes later due to the midnight store refresh here.
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

Or just wait, at most, 5 hours for the store to refresh. Update went live, Malak shards were available 30 minutes later due to the midnight store refresh here.

i should have expected nothing less.
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

That's the way it always works when anything is added to any store since the game's inception.
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

sorry. i forget to mention, he was in my alt account store on starting the game.... no refresh needed.
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

sorry. i forget to mention, he was in my alt account store on starting the game.... no refresh needed.

How long is left on the store refresh timers for the GE store on both your main account and alt?
  • Options

Neither is mine

so spend crystals? lol

How long is left on the store refresh timers for the GE store on both your main account and alt?

both were 4 hrs 44 mins when i wrote that.
  • Options

Neither is mine

Your day has to reset, shop timer doesn’t matter
  • Options
    Bring the event back so people can finish it. Or at least give us an update on its status if you still cant figure out how to fix it.
  • Options

Neither is mine

Your day has to reset, shop timer doesn’t matter

Wrong. It's shop timer. As soon as the store refreshes, even if it's the midday reset in your timezone Malak shards will show again.
  • Options
    Loving the shards CG 27gvtozcfy2j.png
  • Options
    You've given Malak to store but you didn't start starforge event ****? MY QUESTION IS: WHEN?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    arturro86 wrote: »
    You've given Malak to store but you didn't start starforge event ****? MY QUESTION IS: WHEN?
    Friday very likely

They tend to give one day notice for Epic Confrontations and they start on Fridays to Sundays
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Friday very likely

They tend to give one day notice for Epic Confrontations and they start on Fridays to Sundays

Oh the days they aint at work.... go figure
  • Oliv
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Friday very likely

The problem is that it does not appear in the next events list. And there is no official message here to confirm.
    But I do hope for friday evening...
This discussion has been closed.