• Banjo
    40 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno opinions?
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I had a reply on a post removed and a warning given a few weeks ago or so ( no swearing or direct abuse ), I’ll repeat it again.

Sack the hangers on in CG, the people dragging there heals putting little effort into it and still taking a fat paycheque .
    Hire some hungry lower paid programmers /staff who have a thirst for making a name for themselves....change it from the ground up.

CG....defend yourselves! Be more frequent in community chat , say somthing regularly and put people at ease.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    These replies are a riot.

Account sharing is against the rules. The shared account was banned. His main account wasn't banned.

Quit tripping over yourself trying to justify why it should be okay to account share.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Khalysa
    23 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    These replies are a riot.

Account sharing is against the rules. The shared account was banned. His main account wasn't banned.

Quit tripping over yourself trying to justify why it should be okay to account share.

Cheating and using hacks is also against the rules, but you don't see CG making any efforts there.
  • Options
    Terrible business decisions recently...
    I Hate to think this way, but with everything going on, it makes me wonder if they are slowly trying to kill the game to move on to other things.

If this isn’t the case, Please unban Arnold’s account. I know it won’t completely fix things, but it might at least contain this landslide and prevent further damage
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Shame on you cg , cheating is ok but account sharing is perma ban
    Account sharing is cheating.
    How so? Same as decorating your house: either you do it yourself, or ask pro to design inner space. Cheating is stealing furniture or buying things with illegal money. But if smn gifts you things and things are gonna be payed for legally, how's that cheating?
  • Options
    One of my posts criticizing how they manage a game was taken down. They are apparently unable to take any criticism.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »
    ITkid wrote: »
    Still dont understand why you would do this to one of the biggest marketing contributors for the game CG. Maybe its personal, maybe you guys just have no business sense. Either way, it's not too late to realise that this is obviously a mistake on your end, to restore the account would be a good first step for making things right for the community. Your paying community...

Imagine CG told Ahnald, "Hey, Ahnald, you are using a Chinese account from someone else (it's against ToS but no big deal for you buddy). This account can't be used to spend money anymore. But no problem, we will transfer the game progress to a non-chinese account, so you can continue use it for content creation and spend money through it. Deal?"

I think this might be a deal. But then it would also be a slap into the faces of all Chinese players, who don't get such a VIP treatment.

Not trying to play down this and definitely not advocate CG. Just want to show a different perspective...

The thing I find ironic about these Chinese accounts is they are playing a mobile yet their accounts are not mobile. People immigrate out of China all the time especially for reasons like school.
    I don't thing they should loose their accounts or access to make purchases in a game because the account was created in China. In fact I think these policies will just make cheating from China more prolific.

Well, there are cheaters everywhere. Please don't finger point at Chinese players. I know Chinese players don't have the best reputation in online gaming. But honestly that's the wrong doing of a minority of players when the majority suffering the resulting impact. It's just a very BIG gaming community.

And you will be surprised to know how less "mobile" your own account really is. Every game account has a country tag. It's not that only Chinese player accounts have it. One day Mr. Trump wakes up saying foreign companies have to share business data with homeland security if they want to make business on US soil, you will notice the same thing. In essence that's what going on here.

• Options
    just what i'd expect from these garbage devs, way to go champs!
  • Options
    #wemisscarrie
  • Options
    If i get banned one day i hope i will also get a dedicated topic with 20 pages of comments in less than 24 hours :D
  • SwordsLFD
    350 posts Member
    Options
    The fact that no dev has responded to this, I find amazing. 20 pages in less than 24 hours. Where is the communication??
  • Options
    CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may only have a 5.5 mil account. But from here on out if you don’t bring ahnold back you will not see a dime from me. In this time of transparency through out the world you figured now would be a good time? You are fools. Bring back the old Devs(because they make sense) as well. You new guys are awful and are ruining the game! I have played since the launch so I have watched all the changes. Ahnold has done all he can to help players and this is what he gets? CG you and Disney should bash each other’s head in. With the launch of the galactic losers, that event makes no sense, if you can’t handle criticism then go find an island somewhere and live there til the end of your days. We don’t want you in this community. You are ruining one of TL the few things that gets up through this pandemic. Silence had never been the way of this country. Criticism is healthy. Wipe the sand out of your private areas and pack your bags and roll out. WE DONT WANT YOU!!!
  • Options
    Do you not watch sports ? Or tv in general? Grab on your Cheetos my man
  • Options
    I created an account just to post. I am F2P player and have never spent a dime on this game so I'm not going to pretend I do. But I really got back into this game after watching Ahnalds videos. So much so, I was actually debating on spending $10-20 a month because his guides have made the game fun and to the point I was probably going to start investing in it for the first time.

Thank you CG. Made the decision easy for me and I am now richer.

You should look at other content creators with other games. The developers actually help them to promote their game. Like Ahnald was doing for you. Bad move on your end. Such a stupid reason to ban his account that was used to make money for CG.
  • Banjo
    40 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb how long has cheating been allowed to slide? Do you feel this may have undermines some players investments in their accounts Via in game purchases?
  • Options
    Cutting deals with cheaters while shooting down your main advertiser, bold choice Cotton.
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    more than 550 posts in just 1 day (probably even more at the end of the day)
    thisisfine.jpg
    Ya. Went to sleep, work up and an extra 200 posts from where I left off.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    I feel like this ban will end up costing CG hundreds of thousands due to whales boycotting spending until his account is reinstated. Very little foresight in this action, without even the common courtesy to PM/email/call Ahnald as they did with the cheaters. I hate to call for someone's job, but due to both the PR hit during a time where CG is months late with the RA, as well as the revenue lost due to all those who are boycotting spending over this, someone should certainly lose their job over this.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Reddit went from 2.3k to 5.2k of upvotes overnight, for a thread about this. If other game studios are smart they will invite him to their game, set him up. He's popular, and it would boost their own ratings, plus draw those here tired of swgoh.
  • Options
    Stop banning content creators from the game.
    Without rumors, hype, thoughts and game play video you are damaging the community.

Candidly EA & CG, you do not have enough in game content to keep patrons and players like me without contributors like him keeping my interest.

Even if this account is not owned by Ahnald, it should be un-banned and access restored.

You are talking about a significant amount of money put into this account, and I know from personal experience.

Open back up test accounts, invite content creators into test and beta environments, whatever.
    I don't care what you do to right this, but this and your response is disgraceful.

I never post, and only report bugs as a fellow programmer.
    Below are images that should demonstrate my investment

Give me a reason to continue playing your game
    mfod3h89lgm4.jpg

brq7q2vfmkqq.jpg

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RlLkJFFME

I'm just going to leave this here
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    the game will go on and id argue that this game would have been alot better off without Ahnaldts videos in the first place. i get that some of you like sitting in your moms basement watching other people do stuff while you eat cheetos. thats not me. i use my own brain and dont need to watch others to know how to play a game and what is up and down in a game. yee of little entertainment is what i call youtube followers.

And yet, you felt the need to post here to tell everyone. Mmkay...

Ahnald's videos were among the first I saw about this back when he was doing regular ratings of each character and how they worked. That led me to multiple other content creators and Game Changers (oops, are we allowed to use that term?). I listen to his and multiple other content creators' videos and input on a variety of aspects within this game.

If you don't like him, so be it. But plenty of players do and enjoy his content, which is why this is such a lengthy thread. His content does have very worthwhile information and perspective, whether you use your own brain or not. (Funny thing, I tried to use someone else's brain once and the police showed up. Now I have a restraining order...)

Do you also do crossfit, are you a vegan, and/or carry your mortgage around to show everyone you own a home?

Based off maturity level and need to post something with no intelligent content whatsoever, I would say they are most likely describing what they want to be when he grow up. It sounds a bit like the freshman I teach. They (JarJarRequissa) are just here to troll.
  • Options
    "You turned them against me!"
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    #WeStandTogether
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    #WeStandTogether