Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Leodemiurg wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I, for one, welcome the 26 overlords who pay for me to play for free.

Maybe even less, since you could do it for free with hoarded crystals.

The bigger point is that only 26 people can get the highest tier of rewards for these GAC’s as even those with boarded crystals are limited because of the atrocious drop rates on Kuil and IG-11.

This is a glimmer of hope actually. This may mean their “experiment” have failed. I don’t see how it may be a good business move to **** off whole community, force many of them to boycott paying, push some of them to leave, and all of that just to milk few dozens krakens. There is hope that they will abandon this idea.

It would be nice if this was actually the case, it would give the impression what cg does flunk. Unfortunately it isn't the reality, whales are going at it like there's no tomorrow like usual. We'll soon see the real picture of what's happening.

As expected (my hunch was 300+)

77fks780lrxr.png
  • Options
    It's a bit weird to put Mando in a Resistance event, but I think I understand the reason for it.

For those players who whaled on Kuiil and IG-11, there should be some sort of reward before the masses catch up and unlock them, which is going to happen way sooner because of the somewhat accelerated drop rate.

So they only have a short window to enjoy having a shiny new Beskar Mando that others do not have yet.

This GC is part of that window. So unless you are one of the above mentioned whales, getting a full clear in this GC is not for you.

I can live with that, since I don't see it as a recurring thing - it's to balance the accelerated drop rate.

Being one of said whales..... no its not cool. Hes not resistance, so its a lame excuse for trying to make others buy him.

Thats not acceptible. I dont need that kind of reward. What i need for my investment is him being good in LSgeo TB or mythic rancor.

Though i bought what i bought for love of the show. Im less likely to do it again now that theyve done this
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    It's a bit weird to put Mando in a Resistance event, but I think I understand the reason for it.

For those players who whaled on Kuiil and IG-11, there should be some sort of reward before the masses catch up and unlock them, which is going to happen way sooner because of the somewhat accelerated drop rate.

So they only have a short window to enjoy having a shiny new Beskar Mando that others do not have yet.

This GC is part of that window. So unless you are one of the above mentioned whales, getting a full clear in this GC is not for you.

I can live with that, since I don't see it as a recurring thing - it's to balance the accelerated drop rate.

Being one of said whales..... no its not cool. Hes not resistance, so its a lame excuse for trying to make others buy him.

Thats not acceptible. I dont need that kind of reward. What i need for my investment is him being good in LSgeo TB or mythic rancor.

Though i bought what i bought for love of the show. Im less likely to do it again now that theyve done this

Thank you for the support - both the game (which not always deserves it) and the community. May the force be with you.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Leodemiurg wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    That corporate spin @CG_Doja_Fett posted basically says the january calendar is set and they wont be changing it in regards to the GC.

From datamines we see this is basically all mando and all annoying. So be ready. This wont get better until halfway throigh q1 2021.

Unless they develop something for once and release a fix. Post reads like thats not possible but according to the year of upgrades this thing should be a quick fix.

I really hope you are wrong and they going to fix it. A lot of people doesn’t know about data-mine and think this is one off, but even more people think this is a sneaky move to cash grab and they will back off due to uproar in the community. If they won’t - well, this is just the beginning of the unrest in the community...
    Conspiracy theory: Krakens, like a spoiled child, got really mad when the idea of the dirty proletariat being able to get a shiny new character within a few weeks of them along with a leveling of the playing field when it came to the new slicing materials.

I genuinely thought the same thing. The big spenders don't like it that the plebeian class have been getting slicing mats at pretty much the same rate as them. Quick call to CG has now remedied that.

Here is the thing. It's one thing for a whale to want something (I can whale pretty hard sometimes), and another thing completely when CG to tells us how and when to spend our money to receive critical rewards for min/maxing setups.

I can whale but this definitely following my concerns with how much money I dumped into SEE is like pounding nail after nail in the coffin.
  • Options
    e59eay44zef1.png
  • Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!
    Did you miss the last rewards of th GC because you didn't get the last feat?
    CG is proud to offer you a special offer, 50% bonus crystals !!!
    Take advantage of this limited edition before it will expire and most important, before the next Bando feat !

Sickening
  • Options
    wharp wrote: »
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!
    Take advantage of this limited edition before it will expire and most important, before the next Bando feat !

Sickening

Every-time I see a good deal like this and want to purchase it, I remember that this forum post exists and refuse to give CG anymore hard earned money.

• Options
    I'm not a fan, CG. I definitely hope you don't come out with garbage statements saying that you were "testing for feedback" when you had better already know that there would be massive pushback from the players.. Seriously?? Character requirements for a feat when the character was just released days earlier?!? And subpar rewards largely except for the new mod salvage.. Do you think we're not capable of looking at the QUALITY of the rewards?!?!
  • Options
    Why do we ever give them any credit for doing something nice for the community when almost everytime they dissapoint us a few moves later ... shame on them for treating poorly an amazing comunity like this one+!
  • Options
    Josh712 wrote: »
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

Every-time I see a good deal like this and want to purchase it, I remember that this forum post exists and refuse to give CG anymore hard earned money.

Mmmhm. $40 that I’ll keep and use towards a different game like MSF or even a platform game and pay the extra $20 for it.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

How is this sickening? It's a sale for spenders and easily ignored for anyone who doesn't want to spend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

How is this sickening? It's a sale for spenders and easily ignored for anyone who doesn't want to spend.

Again, the point flying way over your head. Ignoring multiple threads with a few thousand comments about terrible tactics these last two weeks, but push out a big ad campaign for crystals to try and squeeze out more money.

So rather than fix even the complaints and problems brought forth by whales and krakens, they ignore it and say “Not listening, pay me”
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

Again, the point flying way over your head. Ignoring multiple threads with a few thousand comments about terrible tactics these last two weeks, but push out a big ad campaign for crystals to try and squeeze out more money.

So rather than fix even the complaints and problems brought forth by whales and krakens, they ignore it and say “Not listening, pay me”

lol ok
  • Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

lol ok

Oh well, another day, another segment of “TVF condescendingly trolling and blindly defending CG”
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Another day of complaining about something unrelated to the issue at hand, thus distracting from the issue at hand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

Exactly ...
    You don't want, yeah, sure you can easily ignore it, but they dare offer that kind of discount after a paywall, sure they experimenting ...
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

Exactly ...
    You don't want, yeah, sure you can easily ignore it, but they dare offer that kind of discount after a paywall, sure they experimenting ...

Get used to it, this happens all the time.
  • Options
    Another day of complaining about something unrelated to the issue at hand, thus distracting from the issue at hand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It actually ties into the main topic of insane paywalls and them “masking” their greed by calling it experimenting but whatever you gotta do to keep defending them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    hcwif9uabxtu.jpg

Yeah !!!

Sickening

Exactly ...

Get used to it, this happens all the time.

Lol
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options

It actually ties into the main topic of insane paywalls and them “masking” their greed by calling it experimenting but whatever you gotta do to keep defending them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not caring /= defending

I don't care if spenders get a slight discount on crystals, that has nothing to do with the topic.

And they are a for-profit company, they don't have to mask anything.

The outrage over a crystal sale is silly. If you want to complain about the feat, I hear you.
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

I don't care if spenders get a slight discount on crystals, that has nothing to do with the topic.

The outrage over a crystal sale is silly. If you want to complain about the feat, I hear you.

Right Not caring != defending.
    But the timing of this offer is outrageous atfer all Bando feat and IG11/Kuiil drop rate...
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t take issue with the crystal packs either. I DO hope they hear deafening silence from player spending. That’s up to individual players, though.
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

But the timing of this offer is outrageous atfer all Bando feat and IG11/Kuiil drop rate...

I have to agree with TVF on this it has nothing to do with the issue and it’s just a sale, that again, still has nothing to do with the feat issue or even the crap drop rates. Just ignore it
  • Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

Not caring /= defending

I have to agree with TVF on this it has nothing to do with the issue and it’s just a sale, that again, still has nothing to do with the feat issue or even the crap drop rates. Just ignore it

Hooraa !
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

It's not outrageous. It's normal. First off, they always offer "holiday pack" discounts.

Second, the Bando requirement for a Resistance GC issue, the IG11/Kuill drop rate misinformation, and the bad ramping raid mechanics are all "WAI" (well, now) - so from CG's standpoint everything is fine, here....now....how are you?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

Community is dissatisfied with something or something else %100 of time. They should stop making discounts and close off the pack shop if we were to go with this logic.
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

Community is dissatisfied with something or something else %100 of time. They should stop making discounts and close off the pack shop if we were to go with this logic.

Or deal with the topics at hand before releasing their holiday deals ad blasts in game. It’s more so the principle of the matter that they have time for the ad campaign and ignore everything else.
    Idk, I get it, it’s the holidays and they’re gonna release their packs. I wouldn’t call it sickening, but it’s just adding insult to injury at this point.
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

Or deal with the topics at hand before releasing their holiday deals ad blasts in game. It’s more so the principle of the matter that they have time for the ad campaign and ignore everything else.
    Idk, I get it, it’s the holidays and they’re gonna release their packs. I wouldn’t call it sickening, but it’s just adding insult to injury at this point.

No? There are various people working on different things. Do you really expect them to stop whatever they are doing and start working on whatever bug, dissatisfaction there is? That's the counterpart of "how could you release this pack when....?" "how could you release this toon/mode when see is still bugged?". This is called whataboutism.
  • Options

Not caring /= defending

You know that these things would have been planned and added to game data weeks ago, right?
This discussion has been closed.