Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Should not have to rely on a data line post on the internet, whether it's Reddit or the Forums, to know how to play a mobile game with all the information needed to play it with all the necessary information.

CANCEL this joke of a Conquest, REFUND anyone's money, and actually LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!!!
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    E3P0 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So let’s recap:...

Some growing pains are to be expected any time there's a new game mode. But at this point Conquest has been out for like 9 months. How is it still so riddled with bugs?

I think part of the problem is that each Conquest season is 3 events, so it changes regularly (ish).and CG can't change things that often without messing things up. I don't mean the intentional making things worse (but we listened to your feedback!) but as you say, broken discs and now people that had previously completed normal mode are gated by a GP requirement that shouldn't be there. The hard path that has caught people out etc.

Sure, and I'm even willing to be understanding of it when it's something caused by new additions like that. But we have stuff like the card requirement for each rewards crate suddenly not being visible. Which I'm assuming is some bug related to the rewards display update/overhaul, but still. That is something so key/central to playing this game mode, that I'm genuinely puzzled as to how it wasn't caught in time and dealt with. It's basic stuff like that that I'm referring to.
  • Options
    I can see it in the map Kyno posted now- but that didn’t feel visible in game…
    Disappointing.
  • Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Disappointing.

It wasn't/isn't visible in game
  • Options
    Firefox54 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So let’s recap:

You missed that at some point you have to choose between data discs and Boba shards :)

Are you fing kidding me?
  • Options
    Blaise25 wrote: »
    I try to have a positive attitude towards this game - things happen and sometimes things have to change...but the complete lack of communication regarding how you were going to destroy a game mode without giving comparable rewards has really stung. Normal mode now has infuriating feats and rosters not designed to help. Did you think that making conquest, an already grindy game mode, even worse was going to push people to upgrade underutilized factions for p***** poor rewards was going to work? Or that they would buy the + pass that is scaled down in benefits but not price? I don't understand....can we get any clarification as to why you are being so shady while wrecking the game for even light spenders? Thanks.

So if a player invest hard into BH/scoundrels and get his shining new toy easier (I hope)...what's wrong with that?
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Firefox54 wrote: »
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Disappointing.

It wasn't/isn't visible in game

I’ve since learned that it’s there, but super, super faint…

ETA - I mean that some paths disappear, not what the hard path is. I wasn’t clear on which you were referring to. Either way it’s an atrocious design.
  • Options
    So let me see if I have this correct. The hard path in the mode only gives extra data disks but they havent fixed the disk rng issue?

They reduced the rewards between crates which they stated wouldn't happen. So in order to get the same rewards as before you have to buy the battle pass. And you get a very tiny bit extra? Shouldnt the battle pass be all extra?

Also if you buy the battle pass it's just as grindy as c9 with no actual improvement?

So instead of fixing the game mode and monetizing some extra stuff they made it crappier and said if you want to play the c9 suckfest of grind then you better pay 30 dollars or good luck cuz your rewards will be junk and you wont enjoy this at all?

Is this correct basically?
  • Options
    Once again feats are not working.

Sector 1: the clone trooper and no support doesnt add up….

Am i the only one
  • Options
    Since the feats are way too team or toon specific, No way I would pay a cent for garbage battle pass. I probably not gonna spend any crystals for energy refresh this time too. With over prepared everywhere BH team can hardly take a turn in hard mode and they are all dead before a tank can taunt. No buff can help.

The situation is just like the lure is moving way too fast and is way too far in a hound racing
  • Options
    Can we get a definitive answer from a dev on is the 10 dollar battle pass retroactive. Because I would like to see how far I can get then decide if I would like the rewards.
  • Options
    Natgmn wrote: »
    So let me see if I have this correct. The hard path in the mode only gives extra data disks but they havent fixed the disk rng

Is this correct basically?

Depends on your definition of "extra". Apparently to CG it means the same as last conquest. But worse if you don't follow the right path.
  • Options
    cournojo wrote: »
    Once again feats are not working.

Sector 1: the clone trooper and no support doesnt add up….

Am i the only one

Kills by ARC Trooper's turret won't count.

What team you using for no supports?
  • Options
    as someone who tries to remain positive about this game and this game mode especially, literally every change they made to conquest is for the worse. I think I probably just won't do it - it's not fun and the rewards are mediocre.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players

Quick question where is this map posted? Has CG posted this map somewhere?

SWGOH Events server / Reddit

So data mined? And not officially released by CG?

As an FYI, they work directly with the dev team on much of this information. They specifically say when they get the data from in game data, which is a data mine.

As you can see in the post below it was datamined

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/qk5fsv/conquest_hard_path_info/

I agree with others it is pretty bad that this is what CG expects us to rely on instead of official information.
    Just more of the same happening I guess.

I also agree.

I wonder what would happen to this game if you and the other moderators decided to stop being substitute community managers and just stuck to moderating the forums. I've never seen forum moderators doing as much work outside of moderating as you do.
  • Options
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Can we get a definitive answer from a dev on is the 10 dollar battle pass retroactive. Because I would like to see how far I can get then decide if I would like the rewards.

you'd be paying for the rewards from previous conquests that are no longer free if you do such a thing btw.
  • Options
    th3evo wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players

Quick question where is this map posted? Has CG posted this map somewhere?

SWGOH Events server / Reddit

So data mined? And not officially released by CG?

As an FYI, they work directly with the dev team on much of this information. They specifically say when they get the data from in game data, which is a data mine.

As you can see in the post below it was datamined

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/qk5fsv/conquest_hard_path_info/

I agree with others it is pretty bad that this is what CG expects us to rely on instead of official information.
    Just more of the same happening I guess.

I also agree.

I wonder what would happen to this game if you and the other moderators decided to stop being substitute community managers and just stuck to moderating the forums. I've never seen forum moderators doing as much work outside of moderating as you do.

Worse than that, @TVF still hasn't been paid.
  • Options
    This game is becoming more and more broke. Not sure if I took hard path by mistake but I can't get past Node 5 on Sector 1 hard. Old Republic takes about 30 turns in a row on my Bounty Hunters and constantly gets max protection. My SEE team can't win because Enfys gets stunned, can't take a turn and her protection doesn't drop at all.

Between the battle pass idea and all the horrible decisions you've made the past few months, I'm all but done.

I've been playing since day one and this game is no longer fun. It's been turned into a greed machine by EA/CG
  • Options
    sdlecxmioqns.jpg
    If I choose bottom node, you can barely see there is no dotted line path back up. Apparently that's how we're supposed to tell...
  • Options
    Jayngo wrote: »
    This game is becoming more and more broke. Not sure if I took hard path by mistake but I can't get past Node 5 on Sector 1 hard. Old Republic takes about 30 turns in a row

Appreciate that you are probably trying to tick off BH feats, but Traya lead for that battle?
  • Options
    This game is becoming more and more broke. Not sure if I took hard path by mistake but I can't get past Node 5 on Sector 1 hard. Old Republic takes about 30 turns in a row on my Bounty Hunters and constantly gets max protection. My SEE team can't win because Enfys gets stunned, can't take a turn and her protection doesn't drop at all.

Between the battle pass idea and all the horrible decisions you've made the past few months, I'm all but done.

I've been playing since day one and this game is no longer fun. It's been turned into a greed machine by EA/CG

Stuns shouldn’t stop Nest from losing her bonus Prot. Or just Link and Insta-defeat her?
  • Options
    This is hilarious,

I nearly quit with Conquest 7, all the straws were getting really heavy at that point. I was angry and disappointed with the changes, the nerfs and went from happily spending during the first half of the year to nothing since. I am one of those people who spend through appreciation not to buy the solution to a manufactured problem.

I did manage to unlock Maul by re-allocating arena crystals. (He's still sitting at level 1)

When I saw the changes posted for this one, there was no anger or disappointment just genuine mirth, I did actually laugh out loud when saw them. CG had listened to the feedback haha

CG I must congratulate you, you have engaged me for 3 more months, whilst I don't expect to be able to get Boba I am happily going to spend my arena crystals to find out how close I can get.

I'll be sticking around, not so I can play the game, I just really really want to see what changes you make for Conquest 13. I am hoping you stay on target by listening to all our feedback, 'hear us', zone in on one piece, ignore the rest, twist it and make the game mode even worse.

Please don't disapoint, giving me a good laugh in Conquest 13 might be enough to keep me around to see what **** change you can make for Conquest 16.
  • Options
    Conquest WAS a nice feature...that become this... Now seems that the only road you will see is from bad to worse.
  • Options
    3yamso50v5ho.jpg

There u go. Let the hate continue
  • Options
    Conquest 10 became a chore. A game should be fun not a chore, those were terrible changes CG... :#
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    3yamso50v5ho.jpg

Stings even more when now we don't have two stockpile options to choose from so you're stuck with that.

• Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    3yamso50v5ho.jpg

Stings even more when now we don't have two stockpile options to choose from so you're stuck with that.

Yeah, he might have had 6 caustic emissions options.
  • Options
    Bring Malak. He will fear and slow them down enough.

They have not fixed duplicate disks... not even close...
    ra4rm5n5hnjv.jpg

• Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Also, the hard path is the orange path in the image below. Basically, it is either the bottom or the top from one set of vendors to the next. Doing this path gives one extra vendor option which translates into 6 disks to choose from instead of 3 or more consumable options. If you deviate from this path, one of the vendors will close off and you cannot go back onto the path to restore the vendor option.
    2bqt0bgvi2se.jpg