Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Roon
    35 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I'm 7 million GP, and bought the cheaper pass and have stupidly whaled massively on this game for years. I just read the disk list. If I'd seen that first I wouldn't have bothered with the pass. What's the point? These disks are horrible. All the really useful ones are gone. Having to choose between disks, such as they are and gear/relic mats/shards? That's just plain cruel. I've just finished sector one and you know what? I think I'm done. Stuff it. I already have a job, one that pays me and doesn't constantly try to make my life harder and less enjoyable. What are you guys thinking there? The camel's back's gonna break, you fools. Keep your Maul, keep your Boba, I'll keep my money, thanks. I loved Conquest and didn't even mind the last changes so much, but this? Wow. Yep, keep it.
  • Options
    I’m **** that cg did not provide any warning or hint that boba shards would be in a not obvious spot. If you don’t notice the middle after the boss you miss it, miss once and its a month delay or pay. Completely stupid cg, your amazing how poor your customer service is.
  • Options
    Is Zealous ambition working properly or not? I need to choose between 3 crappy discs and ZA is the “better” one among them
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    bluecheese wrote: »
    Is Zealous ambition working properly or not? I need to choose between 3 crappy discs and ZA is the “better” one among them

Ppl are saying it is working
  • Options

ZA appears to be working. I know that one of the youtubers has been using it to good effect.
  • Options

Even if it’s not WAI, you probably should grab it anyways - it’s one of the only ones that still remotely boosts your team in a meaningful way.

Maybe we shouldn’t say these things out loud, that’s what gets them removed in the future…
  • Options
    It's been good to read all of the comments, both for and against. I must say Conquest was so enjoyable for me for the first few seasons, but the constant removal of all the fun aspects (discs, choice of route, rewards) has made this whole game too much of a grind. Have been playing since month 2 of the games release, but unless conquest 11 gets several of the core challenges resolved, hate to say it, but this may be the end of the road for me.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »
    ...... I was looking forward to getting a couple so that I could go back to sector 1 with my under geared Bounties. So far I haven't received anything that would help increase survivability of lower gear chars.

And that is why entrenched discs are gone along with leaders resolve

Vitality is still an option, but I am halfway through sector 2 (on hard path the entire time) and I have yet to see one. Which means by sector 3 my teams will all be dead before I get a turn...

Also, the energy and stamina gain from the pass+ is insignificant. Both need to be bumped to 50% to be brought in line with normal energy Regen. Currently, it isn't enough to help much.
  • TVF
    36658 posts Member
    Options
    Can I defend this?

In one word?

No
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    RezaTorin wrote: »

Even if it’s not WAI, you probably should grab it anyways - it’s one of the only ones that still remotely boosts your team in a meaningful way.

Maybe we shouldn’t say these things out loud, that’s what gets them removed in the future…

New announcement: Conquest is being restarted because some people found some disks useful. It will restart next week with only the health steal disk and the disk to get a foresight after gaining 10 buffs, but no disks to gain buffs. This also solves the problem of repeated disks, because there are no other disks. You're welcome. People who have spent money and crystals to rush get a double whammy refund. Screw the rest of you. ENGAGEMENT ACTIVATE!
  • Options
    I’m already losing fights with GL’s and I’m still in sector 2. My relic CLS squad just got rocked by fricken Ewoks. These zones are already so over tuned, no point in buying refreshes, because of the high chance for being rocked if you are low on stamina. I have already lost multiple fights with GL’s, sure they were not full stamina, but should not be happening this early.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sooo, not only are the players more restricted than ever this conquest, but now we also get a PSA on the secret path multiple DAYS too late, only to find out that almost all of the current disks are a pile of hot trash and pretty much useless compared to the old ones. How about you post that info 1 week, or at least a few days, before conquest actually starts so that people know what to expect? You know, like a normal company?

You mean tell the ppl what they're getting before they pay?

Mind blowing, right?
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    They put out a PSA about new pathways 2 days to late and they close the post to comments immediately. CG knows how bad this is but they read forwards. Show everyone how they feel about the players.

The first of three Conquests has always been a "trial run" where the players debug the game and find out what information we haven't been given.

From The Road Ahead, "This path offers additional Data Disks and some increased rewards for Players that choose to take this one way route." From what we have seen so far, there are no increased rewards, but there is an additional choice of Data Disks and an additional choice of items to purchase from the Scavenger. Is there any evidence to the contrary?

Yes there is proof to the contrary when it comes to the fact that there isn't more data disks or extra chances for purchasing supply's/shards. It's the exact same amount as every other conquest but this time they force you to take the "hard path" in order to have the same amount of choices as the other 9 conquests we've gone through
  • Options
    "There is a choice, there is a choice, there is a choice."

Right, there choice here being:
    1) Go down the hard path just to get the data disk
    2) Screw the hard parth and forget about the data disk and make the rest of your Con-quest journey miserable and hard by going on without them.

Either way, you're going down a HARD path.
  • Options
    Yes, we have a couple of choices. Would you like your sh** sandwich be a medium or a large!
  • Options
    This is some good stuff. Like tik Tok, the comments about the game are now the best part about the game.
  • Options
    Justokay wrote: »
    This is some good stuff. Like tik Tok, the comments about the game are now the best part about the game.

However, it’s like the early bird special, you have get there before the mods wake up and start deleting post.
  • Options
    They put out a PSA about new pathways 2 days to late and they close the post to comments immediately. CG knows how bad this is but they read forwards. Show everyone how they feel about the players.

The first of three Conquests has always been a "trial run" where the players debug the game and find out what information we haven't been given.

From The Road Ahead, "This path offers additional Data Disks and some increased rewards for Players that choose to take this one way route." From what we have seen so far, there are no increased rewards, but there is an additional choice of Data Disks and an additional choice of items to purchase from the Scavenger. Is there any evidence to the contrary?

Yes there is proof to the contrary when it comes to the fact that there isn't more data disks or extra chances for purchasing supply's/shards. It's the exact same amount as every other conquest but this time they force you to take the "hard path" in order to have the same amount of choices as the other 9 conquests we've gone through

I was actually asking if there was any proof to the literal statement in The Road Ahead, because from my eyes that looks like a lie.
  • Options

I was actually asking if there was any proof to the literal statement in The Road Ahead, because from my eyes that looks like a lie.

What's worse is now there are places where you have to choose between the store and disks. Like seriously, who thought THAT was a good idea? "I got it! Let's make them choose between disks and the scavengers so they'll have to decide on getting more disks or getting stuff from the store, like character shards and relic salvage (that we're trying to make them buy more of)!"

It's as if you all took everything we said, told Doja and Crumb to read a script to make us think you were hearing us, but did almost the complete opposite. Not everything is bad, there are good things of course. But, they are being overshadowed by the other silliness you are increasing.

I am very disappointed that you're allowing the wrong people make decisions on something as significant as Conquest and continuing to make it worse every go. How many of the devs used your actual personal account to get through conquest 10? (Not the ones with the 10-11 million GP account, the ones with the 5-8 mil GP level.) I'm having to use GL teams in sector TWO against teams I shouldn't have to use GL's against.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

What's worse is now there are places where you have to choose between the store and disks. Like seriously, who thought THAT was a good idea? "I got it! Let's make them choose between disks and the scavengers so they'll have to decide on getting more disks or getting stuff from the store, like character shards and relic salvage (that we're trying to make them buy more of)!"

Just going to say - we’ve had to choose between Scavengers and Disks before. It just 1) was only on a few Sectors (I think 3 and 5) and 2) never included the nodes with Character shards.

Still an awful expansion, but not entirely new.

Also - is there a way to access the old Conquest maps? I’d like to put numbers on these sort of things.
  • Options
    I am trying to get a refund fir crystals spent on conquest due to the hard path issue in particular and false advertising in general… i went to answers hq for that… but where does one go if answers hq does not work?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Just going to say - we’ve had to choose between Scavengers and Disks before. It just 1) was only on a few Sectors (I think 3 and 5) and 2) never included the nodes with Character shards.

Also - is there a way to access the old Conquest maps? I’d like to put numbers on these sort of things.

Having to choose between discs and shards is a HUGE jump from choosing between discs and the other junk.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Having to choose between discs and shards is a HUGE jump from choosing between discs and the other junk.

… yes. That’s what I was attempting to convey.
  • Options
    I don’t mind it, considering the junky disks we’re getting anyway. No one’s going to chose those disks over shards. Commit to the Jawa and move on.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I don’t mind it, considering the junky disks we’re getting anyway. No one’s going to chose those disks over shards. Commit to the Jawa and move on.

Yeah, and if it's your one shot at a decent disc... then what?
  • Options
    How many max conquest coins we got last time? Was it 2150 or so?
    Just did a quick calculation. It seems we can get max around 2700 or so. Can someone confirm?
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »

Yeah, and if it's your one shot at a decent disc... then what?
    If that extremely rare event happens, then you have a choice to make.
  • Options
    Can we just go straight to the part that we all know is coming where you just pay to skip every tier in the battle pass to immediately get the final reward? This battle pass rollout is text book every other battle pass ever.
  • Options
    Hyperaccelerator is Purple, now. If I wanted to deal 10% Health Damage to enemies when they started their turns I’d get a Caustic Emissions.
  • Options
    I feel we are being trolled at this point.

“A new hard path that will give better rewards”
    Translation - there are no new rewards, it’s the same rewards as before except we’ve made it harder and confusing to get them. BTW, that player agency and choice thing lol, just do the fights we tell you to or you’ll get half the disks on offer last time.

“Conquest 10 will have less focus on feats.”
    Translation - We are going to double down on grindy feats and add more, and more, and more lol

“A battlepass to help you in your conquest.”
    Translation - lol. Better hope you’re already getting max crate or you won’t even earn the rewards we just made you buy lmfao.

We are being trolled.