Ultra
11541 posts Moderator
edited February 2022
wmcuzkuuj6ns.png

Discuss about the cancellation and make-good here
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    How do we discuss a make good when we don’t know what it will be…?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    2 X wins and 1st placement for the season for the different rankings

That is what should be the compensation.
  • mariogsh
    792 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I hope the "goods" are at least the +2000 crystals I will lose this week :smile:
  • Options
    I guess my main other question is whether last round and/or the first battle of this round will be counted for Skill Ranking.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I hope the "goods" are at least the +2000 crystals I will lose this week :smile:

At most you will lose out on 750 (3-0) for this week

End of Season rewards though, are another topic
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Seriously, sloppy and ridiculous. GAC is NOT NEW. How to mess this up so badly !!!!

First CG nerfed QGJ with no compensation
    Now QGJ is still kinda trash with the new fleshy Omni.

GAC was fine till the update and now need to reroll the WHOLE GAC for this week!!

New Toon for conquest is underwhelming.

What is this ? Sloppy start for 2022 ??

Just so messed up.
  • Options
    2 GAC rounds @900 crystals and a weekly event 1st prize of 750 crystals.

2550 crystals for everyone. A massive screw up deserves massive compensation and makes it easiest for CG to fix this.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Weird way to say no Road Ahead post today but I get rewarded for not doing GAC so it’s aight.
  • Options
    Funny that's the first time it has scored my first round correctly. 150 + 75 = 225. Usually it would only give me 219 for a 65 +10 banner win and clear in Carbonite.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

How am I losing "at most" 750 crystals?

On Kyber 3, I get 750 per win, thats 1500 assuming I win the last two rounds, and 750 for first place on that week rounds? 2250 crystals
  • Options
    it better be the max for everyone for the entire season because whether one could achieve the max payout is irrelevant. The OPPORTUNITY has been denied by CG's mistake and thus a "make-good" is only good when it more than makes up for the inconvenience, helping with the bad PR of yet another coding issue..

CG needs to be proactive in creating a better customer reputation and better "make-goods" is just the beginning..
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously, i wanna know what is CG's decision on the compensation. What is the POINT of us demanding it. They should have came out of the plan ALREADY !!!
  • Options

Please understand that the thing we will lose the most is the will to play this game.
    It’s not a job that you get paid for it is entertainment that we do for fun.

When this happens just after you nerfed an omicron without giving the resources back, many like me thinks this game isn’t fun anymore.
    Ultimately we WILL leave this game and this will kill the game in the end.

• Options

No, some will lose up to 2550 crystals for 2 rounds lost at 900 crystals per win and end of event rewards at 750 crystals.

So a fair and speedy reward is just award everyone eligible for GAC 2550 crystals. This is their fault this happened so it’s their responsibility to compensate us quickly and fairly.
  • LordDirt
    5069 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

I would have won this round (900 crystals) plus another 900 or 200 for the next round plus another 750 or 500 for the end. So I would have gotten 1600 crystals minimum or at the most 2550 crystals. Hope I get at least the minimum from CG.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

No, some will lose up to 2550 crystals for 2 rounds lost at 900 crystals per win and end of event rewards at 750 crystals.

So a fair and speedy reward is just award everyone eligible for GAC 2550 crystals. This is their fault this happened so it’s their responsibility to compensate us quickly and fairly.

I forgot the round win rewards, you are right

Also, this is week 3 of 4, so I think 3/4th of the End Of Season reward based on whatever division you are in should be included also
  • Joebo720
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Are they really canceling the whole season? I can see this round but the season? Are our skill ratings going to be reset to start of season numbers? Are people who have promoted this season going to be arbitrarily demoted?

Crumbs post is not sufficient as they are going home for the weekend and leaving all of this unanswered.

We really would like some answers.

This is far from a “resolution “.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Are they really canceling the whole season? I can see this round but the season? Are our skill ratings going to be reset to start of season numbers? Are people who have promoted this season going to be arbitrarily demoted?

Crumbs post is not sufficient as they are going home for the weekend and leaving all of this unanswered.

You'll get your answers when the hotfix happens, hopefully
  • Options
    Basically there’s no good way to resolve this because everyone has been affected differently- I’m fuming because I was having a good season after a lot of tough matches where I ground out wins against opponents with more GLs & tougher rosters than mine. I was sitting at 7-1 and looking at a likely 8-1 (despite my opponent getting a free 276 banners) - so on track for promotion into K4 (possibly K3 with luck) - now I have to do it all again & maybe I won’t get so lucky. The only way out of this I can see is for CG to eat some shizzle, give us a big grovelling mea culpa and a shedload of compensation but without pretending it makes up for the impact of pulling the championship so late in the season.

How many GACs have now been stopped for SNAFUs?
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    Options
    Not a fan of this was pushing hard and winning
  • Options
    Aside from the crystal rewards there are also the Zeta material rewards for the end of week that you're forgetting and the gear rewards for end of season. Cancelling the season means a lot of lost payout for a lot of people
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI so you can relay, nothing personal!

Amateurism at its peak ! You wait to change the entire game economy where we depend casi solely on GAC crystal prizes to mess up the game mode for the first time in years ? Come on, be serious, we give you suficient amount of money to be skilled developers and testers, that’s a lack of respect for us. I am not going to list every other issue we had since a year with lousy conquests but you reach a new high…

Now for the “give good” I do hope you considering max prizes for everyone. Anything less would be absurd, anything more, ehh cautiously appreciated.

I can’t believed you made me invest my time in gac like never before just to mess it up. So harsh :)
  • Options
    Folks are wondering if this will affect the battles that have already happened this season, thus affecting rankings?
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

You'll get your answers when the hotfix happens, hopefully

Please start listening to the player base, im not sure how bad this will be in worst case the whole season is gone a month worth of GAC. You really need to make good for the players not just calculate the lowest compensation you can payout,.
    and also it’s not ok to just leave for the weekend without making things clear.
  • Options
    Yeah i understand it sucks for the one affected by the bug but I play this game for me. Call me selfish idc. I was going , most likely to win my league on both account and being promoted. Better be worth it.
  • Options
    Crumb did mention a season in his post.

Hard to say what they could come up with. If they get it restated next week, and it is the whole season that is restarting, then there are this weeks rewards, plus about half of the season rewards.

So everyone gets as if they won this round, plus as if they won the event would be about 1500 each (yes there is another round, worth whatever crystals, but only half of all players can win these rounds), then we've just lost half a season of time put into this, so about 1000 each from that (roughly half of the end of season rewards). So 2500 would be the bare minimum of compensation that I could see as acceptable for this.

That's only if they do get it back online next week, and we can get back to earning our crystals straight away. Any other delay would need to see the compensation go up.

I don't remember any make-good being anywhere near this scale though. So I won't hold my breath. Bear in mind my estimation above has no "sorry, here have some extra stuff" This is bare minimum, keep us where we would have been.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I forgot the round win rewards, you are right

Also, this is week 3 of 4, so I think 3/4th of the End Of Season reward based on whatever division you are in should be included also

So end of season? They’re just cancelling the season? If that’s the case add in first place rewards for Kyber 1 season rewards as well for a total of 5550 crystals
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

I don't remember any make-good being anywhere near this scale though.

No bug has impacted rewards on this scale either so it’ll be fun to see what they do.
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Folks are wondering if this will affect the battles that have already happened this season, thus affecting rankings?

YOU KNOW IT
This discussion has been closed.