GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I hope the "goods" are at least the +2000 crystals I will lose this week :smile:

At most you will lose out on 750 (3-0) for this week

End of Season rewards though, are another topic

No, some will lose up to 2550 crystals for 2 rounds lost at 900 crystals per win and end of event rewards at 750 crystals.

So a fair and speedy reward is just award everyone eligible for GAC 2550 crystals. This is their fault this happened so it’s their responsibility to compensate us quickly and fairly.

Here Here!!!
  • ne_alenska
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    0d57zui3frt1.jpg

nice
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like CG finally brought us speed GAC ;)
  • Options
    You guys should really read before posting any new threads

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253529/gac-resolution-mega
  • Options
    Sazerac wrote: »
    Yeah i understand it sucks for the one affected by the bug but I play this game for me. Call me selfish idc. I was going , most likely to win my league on both account and being promoted. Better be worth it.

Same with me, I already had full cleared and stood to get back in kyber 1 and now what? Nothing most likely cause that is always what we get. We can't even get a sotg or ra
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    Options
    So rewards to be determined? Unreal
  • GaCvet
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    How are matchups gonna work next week? Are they going to use the rankings after round 1? So my week this week where I was going to be 2-1 minimum could be replaced with an 0-3 week next week? If so massive thumbs down
  • Options
    How in the hell do they get glitches when there were no apparent changes from the previous season? Effing amateur hour.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Prob be like 1k crystal and clone war chewy shards

there BETTER BE clone wars chewie shards

Right ? Just to troll us. Honestly, that would be great for the chaos on this forum.

It’s tradition not trolling

Why not both?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Yep, 2550crystals, and all the gear/zetas/mod materials, 5 Wat shards; and I better get effing promoted like I should have before the **** squish!!!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    8cnfq42683jj.jpg

Round 2 win
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    No crystals - they are resetting
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Read the mega thread
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Read the mega thread ....
  • Wookieebush
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I can always tell what day of the week it is based on communication from CG. An ambiguous post about an unnecessary mistake that affects a large part of the game with a vague promise of unspecified compensation? Must be a Friday.
    Post edited by Wookieebush on
  • Options
    Ok, now that we have confirmed that it was not bad wording, but indeed, they did cancelled the entire season, I'm expecting at the very least 5000 crystals to compensate it
  • Options
    boooooo CG
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    For the next 30 mins you can fight your round 3 opponent lmao
    707j390vxblg.png

I fought and won myself bounch of credits lol
  • Options
    I hope they pay some thought to those who won their first round and “should have” won their second. I love my Wookiee shards but I feel like any compensation is going to be lacking.
  • Options
    Honestly I dont know how CG can screw their game up more. This is too comical. Everything they touch goes to crap.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Join the club, I was more thank likely going to go 3-0. Just missed out on 2550 crystals.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CrispyFett
    1000 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    seriously, can't they do anything right?
  • CrispyFett
    1000 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    cmon it's almost comical at this point...how do you screw this up??
  • ne_alenska
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Read the mega thread ....

ok thanks
  • Drathuk916
    639 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    My opinion is the reward reward should be 2 wins, an undefeated week, and full season rewards. Yes this was only week 3 but not prorating the season and giving an undefeated week to those that lost round 1 are the overpayment for the screwup. Crystal wise this is 4800 crystals for kyber 1.
  • Options
    cmon it's almost comical at this point...how do you screw this up??
  • Options
    I'm shocked at the lack of care.

Recently CG has done a lot to screw over many of their customers. Firstly, the QGJ omicron debacle. Now I was going to win 1st in K2.

Show me the recompense for your failures!
  • Options
    :Picard:
  • Options
    rw3hwqlx2q4j.jpg

Is this the make-good? :)
  • Rubberb0y
    103 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    So in the last 3 rounds I lost my first round but won the 2nd and then the final round and CG gave me 200 crystals, 900 crystals and 900 crystals respectively but at the end of the week I get a “Lack of Participation” message from CG in my inbox with no rewards. So I file a complaint to EA Help. They ask me what my email is so seconds after they sent that email I respond with my email address and now they ignore me. Then the other day a new GAC starts. I won the 1st round then round 2 gets canceled and I get this…..kygfpw3xexb2.jpeg
    Post edited by Ultra on
This discussion has been closed.