Conquest sector 1 mini-boss (hard)

Replies

• Options
    It looks like the enemies are Enraged like in the raid but within a couple turns and there is no indication of an enrage timer. There are no tooltips of any kind. My SLKR took two turns. Before he had taken his third (only a small fraction of turn meter) the boss had taken at least five turns, enraged the team, and one-shotted him from full health and protection on the 6th.
  • Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Sylvest wrote: »
    come on, we haven't even been playing for 1 hour and already people are crying. This is supposed to be HARD and challenging. So finally it got interesting

I found this funny 😂
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    jv4jq18a2squ.jpg
    B) I want 50 conquest banners for struggle
  • Options
    So…hot fix incoming…but I moved some things around to have time to play an hour ago. How is this game somehow even more frustrating than my Mets?
  • Options
    Well looks like it's the same for the rancor
  • Options
    How do you have to dislike your job to do it so poorly...
  • Options
    This conquest needs to be restarted and whatever energy/crystals spent rolled back to what it was at the start. Shouldn’t need to roll back the whole game, just canx conquest, set it to start tomorrow and put people back to same energy they started with and/or refund crystals spent on energy.
  • Options
    Reimburse our wasted energy, CG!!!
  • Options
    some people lost a guildmate as well - he got very sick of untested and bugged shait every time something new appears
  • Options
    Wow what a bunch of losers. Really cant make 1 update without bug and something so obvious. Made it on 2nd atempt with Jabba but watching pigs having 80+ turns in row… Btw during this I uncovered another bug Jabba ability crime lord says dispel all debuffs. Well only 100 dots disappeared and rest of debuffs was still present. So in CG all = 100 (someone had problem finishing elementary school math lessons). :D:Dc56fwx2dc35t.png
  • Options
    Wasted 100energy on this **** node, fix your game, if you cant afford testers, ask some of the fan base, I’m sure they’d love to help you not destroy the game.
  • Options
    I WANT MY CRYSTALS and ENGERY BACK !!! I Tried several times with SEE + NS, as well as other GLs and ran into time outs. You cannot stun the boss, you cannot kill him with SEE ulty. You cannot get any turnmeter even with Wat Tambor. Give a fricking compensation !!! thanks
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks paying player for keeping the lights on and funding this thing?
    I mean, i doubt you'd a pay a singel cent if you KNEW they would mess up a thing this bad.
  • Options
    Pulled it off with a Jabba team, but only because Krrsantan got damage immunity and the boss went so many times in a row he blew himself up... I did have thermal exhaust equipped, which probably helped...
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    CG shoud just:
    - Fix conquest Bosses
    - Give crystals back
    - Give 3 stars and associated rewards for this mini boss to everyone
  • Options
    I managed to win this with Jaba... and a detonator card that actualy whiped the boss... He was looping attacks on Krrsantan... I must say the fight lasted about 5 minutes and i din not win turn meter for about 4 minutes while the boss suicided... But yep, it's weird enough and CG did f**ed up if you want my opinion.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Its not only green piggyxtpxakoyjenn.jpg
  • Options
    ... and promise to start test things.
  • tile
    51 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to say I'm surprised that there is literally no testing at all at CG...but then I'd be a liar. I mean one of the feats is win with no Jedi, sith, and ufu. Literally Jabba team is the no duh first test team. Was Jabba tested? NOPE. It would be comical if it weren't so sad
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Reason number 48, on why conquest sucks
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb, @CG_RyDiggs, @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI, @CG_MindTricks, @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Conquest is completely broken. Crystals, and energy, and money on the new Conquest Pass have all been wasted. I don't know if the crystals can be returned, but I certainly don't want the Conquest plus pass on a broken game.

Can someone direct me to the correct channels of who to speak to about getting that refunded?

I'll hit up tech support as well, and update with a ticket number when I get a chance.

Thanks
  • Options
    Anyone wanna bet they'll break something else by hotfixing this?
  • Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Googinheim wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb, @CG_RyDiggs, @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI, @CG_MindTricks, @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Conquest is completely broken. Crystals, and energy, and money on the new Conquest Pass have all been wasted. I don't know if the crystals can be returned, but I certainly don't want the Conquest plus pass on a broken game.

Can someone direct me to the correct channels of who to speak to about getting that refunded?

I'll hit up tech support as well, and update with a ticket number when I get a chance.

Thanks

Are you really spamming this in every forum thread 😂
  • LordI
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Crystals and energy wasted? It's players fault

What kind of test team has Capital Games? It's a shame you never check before deploying
    This game sucks
  • Byrdka
    74 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Post edited by Byrdka on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Googinheim wrote: »

Thanks

google/apple pay -> refund
  • Options
    Byrdka wrote: »
    I beat this on auto with Jabba didn’t even look at it. Confused what the issue is.

Did you try reading what others have posted?

I'm not surprised it can be beat on auto, based on what others have said.
  • Options
    Swear. If it weren't for the community and the IP they have access to, this game would have imploded years ago.