Looking for people playing my shard Prana Reize Panobato

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    found a way to reach 72 on Sunday without stopping any of my farming. yay!
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I like your team comp prana. I've been thinking about taking yoda out but really haven't thought about taking qgj off as well.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I like your team comp prana. I've been thinking about taking yoda out but really haven't thought about taking qgj off as well.

Same here, Prana. Nice adjustment. I had to change my team to very high DPS to win. Lost twice with previous team.
  • Options
    Hmmm. Checked back and saw I'd dropped to 8th so I went with the big guns like you Guppy. I thought with the power of GS and Rey you don't really need QGJ to strip the taunt.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. That's good power. Plus with Daka you have several need to kill toons up at once. I like using Daka, but looks like people figured out that team I was using with her.
  • Options
    See the update notes? Looks like QGJ won't be the meta face after all.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yea adding Daka is scary more rng to worry about I would avoid that line up when ever possible. I was curious today tried my droids when attacking lost twice how is Kyodimos climbing ranks daily with them has to be burning serious crystals. I think level 80 updates tomorrow remember save claiming missions til later tomorrow. I'm ready for new content but do wish had another week credit crunch is unreal.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Prana , Guppy wandering have either of you tryed Vader lead Magmaguard , RG or any empire comps I have been messing around Vader Magmaguard RG Kylo and Ventress not high levels in early gw stages seems pretty good
  • Options
    Prana_lama wrote: »

I was sorta looking forward to fotp at 151 speed, lol. At the same time, sorta knew they would change that. The potency buff is nice tho.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Not in the least bit surprised on the QGJ change. Speed to everyone would be nuts.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

I was sorta looking forward to fotp at 151 speed, lol. At the same time, sorta knew they would change that. The potency buff is nice tho.

all the more reason to run anakin or maybe even eeth (lol)
    mighty chlorians
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Hey Prana , Guppy wandering have either of you tryed Vader lead Magmaguard , RG or any empire comps I have been messing around Vader Magmaguard RG Kylo and Ventress not high levels in early gw stages seems pretty good

Jabba, I have not. I have Vader to 5* now, but haven't leveled his gear and abilities very much. I do think an empire build may be good in the new upcoming meta, but nobody really knows what that will look like yet. As it is, speed rules. I've been developing a clone team though. I'm also thinking tusken team would be fun. So different. But it may be a fail too.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    reizse wrote: »

Yes, and anakin will apparently go gear lvl 11. Have you seen it yet?. Quite a few characters will go gear 11 including qgj and fotp.
    The purples to go 11 is about as nasty as it can be tho.
  • Options
    I think I have GW figured out. Same team runs through without a loss or need for fodder. Anyone else got a team like that? What do you use? Mine is Barris (L), GS, Rey, RG, and Rex. Rex was the key. His ability to remove negative stats and add turn meter makes opponents like Darth Sid laughable.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    barriss qgj lumi jc dooku. I can full auto1-12 nodes most days out of the week
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

Yes, and anakin will apparently go gear lvl 11. Have you seen it yet?. Quite a few characters will go gear 11 including qgj and fotp.
    The purples to go 11 is about as nasty as it can be tho.

haven't looked into gear too much yet. i fully expect the grind to be beyond monotonous
    mighty chlorians
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Guppy wrote: »

Jabba, I have not. I have Vader to 5* now, but haven't leveled his gear and abilities very much. I do think an empire build may be good in the new upcoming meta, but nobody really knows what that will look like yet. As it is, speed rules. I've been developing a clone team though. I'm also thinking tusken team would be fun. So different. But it may be a fail too.
    Agreed with speed rules but in few test in gw Magmaguard gets turn meter
    When suffers negative effect or hit in gw that's most everytime with Sid special making him go before rest of my squad then throw his special taking enemy turn meter giving Vader Ventress turns a lot faster that's in gw though in arena would be different. Empire build has always been on my wish list I have 5* Vader as well my end goal unless new update changes would be Vader lead Magmaguard , RG , Phasma, either kylo or Ventress turn meter control with some heavy aoes could be fun
  • Options
    barriss qgj lumi jc dooku. I can full auto1-12 nodes most days out of the week

Barris (l) geo, sid dooku lumi, gets me though it all.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So, I kinda like this update. The new gold ability mats will slow the rat race down and people will have to pick their upgrades more carefully. Also, the stockpile of purple ability mats will be used to unlock more characters so we'll likely see a bit more variety.

With gold mats being scarce, people won't be able to copy another players great team so quickly and easily.

I may be the black sheep on liking this though. What do y'all think?
    Post edited by Guppy on
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats Gamey. First one to 71 already. I'm only half way and just about out of XP gainers for the day.
  • Options
    So, I kinda like this update. The new gold ability mats will slow the rat race down and people will have to pick their upgrades more carefully. Also, the stockpile of purple ability mats will be used to unlock more characters so we'll likely see a bit more variety.

With gold mats being scarce, people won't be able to copy another players great team so quickly and easily.

I may be the black sheep on liking this though. What do y'all think?

With all the new stuff such as astronomical amount of purples needed to gear the top 7 or 8 characters, to me is daunting. Personally, I don't feel one way or another. We need some exciting new content.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I fully agree on the new content. I'm not much of a farmer. But I do like the forced slow down the Devs put in there. That said, there really needs to be some new content and soon. Then the slowdown will be a good thing.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    looks like there's no super whales left in our shard. I wonder who the lucky ones who got to precraft gear were. theyll be at a huge advantage if nothing new pops up. i didnt get ahy furnaces but a bunch of the other stuff. i may change up my squad a bit depending on who i can gear up the best
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    71 already? good god lol
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I'm barely over 1/3 to 71. Hopefully I can make lvl 72 by sunday.
    Also, april 1st tomorrow, guys. Heads up.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

it's going to take somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 refreshes between now and sunday to get 72 in time for the challenges since the xp scaling was changed... i don't think i'm going to try lol.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options

it's going to take somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 refreshes between now and sunday to get 72 in time for the challenges since the xp scaling was changed... i don't think i'm going to try lol.

Simple math tells me I won't make it unless I pump 2k crystals a day. Not worth.
  • Options
    I suspect April fools shenanigans with the gear. There is no place to farm them.
  • Options

I'm also thinking tusken team would be fun. So different. But it may be a fail too.

A Tusken team is what I'm ultimately building to. My Tusken Raider is fully starred and geared at level 70, urrrorrurururrururr is on the way but I haven't been as forthcoming as EA would like to get access to Aurodium cards for the shaman. As it is I'm settling for a Tatooine team for the moment with Luke leader, the two tuskens and the two jawas. So bored of following the meta
  • Gamey
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Yea, the scaling was unexpected. Just from 71 to 72 is another 6600 exp. I won't be able to hit 72 until 4/2.