Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Replies

• Options
    This is exactly what I've been saying for a while now. You can't possibly expect to defeat every team that comes your way unless you have a healer. Having max gear and max level also helps. Your team is meant to take out the other squad within 3 turns. Unless you have a healer and a dispel for tanks you will only run into trouble time and time again. I've been saying forever now that dooku lead teams mixed with dodge gives me no trouble at all. Instead people said I was a liar and since I don't have a problem with dodge that everything I said should be discredited. Having a larger roster is key now more than ever. And the people who refuse to farm more characters are only gonna struggle as more and more people get max level/gear/stars/abilities/characters. This game is getting more and more challenging everyday. If you don't stay ahead of the curve you'll get left behind.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I was expecting at least more than one of your guys at full health, instead you got 3 that were almost dead and one at full, like someone above said L2P

I would have loved seeing that team at #1 on my server, very easy
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    In my Experience I still find Droid Teams the most Easiest to beat same with Sisters.

Team

Dooku
    Phasma
    ST han
    QGJ
    GS

XD

Droid are most easiest to kill. Do you really think so ?
    Can u make ideo if it ?

Thank you
  • IZNAZTTI
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Wow you are using the cheapest team in the game and you talk about strategy. Go cry elsewhere.
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Dooku did 1vs4. I know mh chars was lacking HP but no matter I was unlucky dodges at the final hits and his stun.

But also if you think that this is normal its probably not. If I put rey to my group. I would kill anybody.

Here is the list of OP chars.

Kylo- HP ???
    Rey- 5 attack ?
    Lumi- Dodges ???
    Dooku- Counter attack bonus attack/speed/stun ???
    Daka- stuns ???

What about Boba or Jedi or Talia ??? Do anyone use poe after new update ?
    I know u cannost admitt that dooku is OP when is your leader...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... he said KYLO is op and he uses GS... your whole team is considered OP by a different sub group of whiners.

Dooks is annoying sure. And all the darn dodging is very frustrating. But no one on this list is OP. Some players stun. Some do high damage. Thus is the nature of the game.

If it were up to guys like you. Everyone would just use your team.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Sir, have you seen what Fives can do? Last night my 6* gear lvl 76 omega fives fought a lvl 77 gear 8 Lumi, gear 9 Dooku, and gear 9 RG all at full health, with RG still having protection. I lost in the end, but not before I killed RG AND Dooku...
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    That guy is at level 76, I would guess more than one of his guys have the Omega mats
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    IZNAZTTI wrote: »
    Wow you are using the cheapest team in the game and you talk about strategy. Go cry elsewhere.

Cheapest team ? Its the team that do alot of dmg thats why iam there.

Droids are funny to play. But who likes bugs ?
    One more thing. Could u name some strategie or real synergy insteaf of droid synergy ?
  • Options
    In my Experience I still find Droid Teams the most Easiest to beat same with Sisters.

Team

Dooku
    Phasma
    ST han
    QGJ
    GS

XD

This is one of the easiest teams for me to beat. I run Maxed NS team.

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Lol I was expecting at least more than one of your guys at full health, instead you got 3 that were almost dead and one at full, like someone above said L2P

When i see your profile photo I think Darth Maul must be happy about you. But u surely k ow that no one use him.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

When i see your profile photo I think Darth Maul must be happy about you. But u surely k ow that no one use him.
    Maul is poo in this game, I rarely see him, but thanks for the video I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    actually you were very lucky imo. you barely got dodged.

if you use HK make sure he is lead, otherwise he is of little use, may as well replace him with a tank that can taunt, a healer like lumi or some better dps.

be carefull when using offence up just before QGJ uses humbling blow. that + phasma bonus could/should have been the end of your team at that point yet somehow you survived because AI not brightest
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    actually you were very lucky imo. you barely got dodged.

if you use HK make sure he is lead, otherwise he is of little use, may as well replace him with a tank that can taunt, a healer like lumi or some dps.

be carefull when using offence up just before QGJ uses humbling blow. that + phasma bonus could/should have been the end of your team at that point yet somehow you survived because AI not brightest

Thank you for your sensible advice.
  • CyciumX
    83 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dodging three times and getting two bonus hits is rubbish near the end, but come on dude.... leave the AOE alone and use double tap specials like GS to knock out Dooku with the most minimal amount of hits.

Dooku is a PITA for sure and I think his 100% counter is debatable as a positive mechanic the game should have, but you played poorly.
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    Options
    .    /\O
          /\/
         /\
        /  \
       LOL LOL
    LOLLERSKATES

• Eebers
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't even need to watch the video. You are leading with a 4*, all heroes are 4 levels below his. He likely has omega upgrades which you don't, not to mention regular upgrades.

Dodge is incredibly annoying, yes, but post update it no longer is THE deciding factor in battles.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    CT-5555555 Geard and leveld up > RG and Dooku
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry OP but you definitely need to L2P. Why would you not use Poggle's basic against Han at the start? If the ability block lands you've taken care of his taunt and can nuke him without giving them TM. Not to mention tossing AoE against Dooku...

You run a glass cannon squad with no healing and no tanking, which makes you pretty much a one-trick pony that gets hurt a lot when you get stunned or dodged. Had you played better you might have won anyway despite the bad RNG at the end.

All that being said, I do think Dooku is obnoxious. Can't AoE, can't attack him directly, has high dodge, and both stuns and ability blocks. I run RG in arena so I have a good counter to him, though of course his stun isn't 100%...nothing makes me rage like RG missing a stun on Dooku :wink:
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Everybody say iam playi g poorly when I almost beat number one. You are byrocrats...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    int3ns1fy wrote: »
    Sorry OP but you definitely need to L2P. Why would you not use Poggle's basic against Han at the start? If the ability block lands you've taken care of his taunt and can nuke him without giving them TM. Not to mention tossing AoE against Dooku...

You run a glass cannon squad with no healing and no tanking, which makes you pretty much a one-trick pony that gets hurt a lot when you get stunned or dodged. Had you played better you might have won anyway despite the bad RNG at the end.

All that being said, I do think Dooku is obnoxious. Can't AoE, can't attack him directly, has high dodge, and both stuns and ability blocks. I run RG in arena so I have a good counter to him, though of course his stun isn't 100%...nothing makes me rage like RG missing a stun on Dooku :wink:

catching dooku counters all day on my st han, stunning is just as anoying as dodging :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

catching dooku counters all day on my st han, stunning is just as anoying as dodging :p

Once I get Daka another star I'll come find you :smiley: Phasma/RG/Daka/GS/QGJ - stuns for daaaaaaaaays
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Once I get Daka another star I'll come find you :smiley: Phasma/RG/Daka/GS/QGJ - stuns for daaaaaaaaays

haha, i might consider a "stun nerf" thread when that happens, have we had those yet ? xD
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    CGp47tk.png
  • Options
    I had my arena team with two healers wiped out by Dooku, had two 7* healers and 1 other 7* all on full health and Dooku took all 3 out without stopping this was in GW at stage 7, 12 hits in a row all high damage.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I had my arena team with two healers wiped out by Dooku, had two 7* healers and 1 other 7* all on full health and Dooku took all 3 out without stopping this was in GW at stage 7, 12 hits in a row all high damage.

xD
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Guys. Ask me today what i think about count dooku. Ask me it now.
  • Options
    Guys. Ask me today what i think about count dooku. Ask me it now.

You might need a timeout or a nap.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I need calm. Thx guya.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku did dominate lol
  • HutteseO
    11 posts Member
    Options