Rewards Aayla Event *Dev Comment*

Replies

• irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Wish the descriptions were clearer lol

i didn't even get excited when i saw the rewards because they do this kind of janky shiet all the time
  • Options
    So it appeared at 12am, the 16th (pasific time) I beat them all
    And it resets at. 1am , the 16th
    Sweet B)
  • Options
    I got 10k credits and 1 jkg shard by refreshing the 2nd tier event. That really does feel like fraud.
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Let it be clear that I like the free stuff and event.
    I dislike the description to trick you into spending/buying crystals.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I got 16 Aayla shards without refresh, would be very nice if I didn't buy Aayla shards in shipments two weeks before to get her to 7 Star. But I have learnd my lesson, don't invest money in this game anymore.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Unfortunately you aren't guaranteed aayla shards after the first attempt, so make sure you pray to rngesus
  • Options
    I have never felt so swindled in this game. I refreshed several times and only got JC shards thereafter. false advertising.
  • Options
    I got a total of 274k credits on the last tier, including the 20k they give you
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Options
    After the first attempt I only got JC shards too...
  • Options
    You always have to remember it says "POSSIBLE" Rewards.

Some are luckier than others,
  • Options
    My sucky LS squad cant beat this event on tier I unfortunately. But its nice to know Im not missing anything, as usual lol.
  • Options
    On refresh i got
    2 jedi consular
    2 jedi knight guardian
    5 blue mats

A lot of worthless stuff
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Fell for teir 3 refresh also and got 38k credits and 3 JC shards... complete joke

To top it off the shards arent even registering as exchangeable in shard shop ?!?!?
  • Options
    Same I refreshed and got 2 shards aND 2 mats waste of 75 crystals
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tier 1 : 28k - 5 Mats - 1 Shard Guardian
    Tier 2 : 38k - 5 Mats - 2 shads Aya
    Tier 3 : 54k - 5 mats - 2 Aya and 2 guardian shards
  • Options
    I'm level 74 and tier III is blocked for me. Saying unlocks at level 65. Anyone else had this problem?

Did Tier II twice and got 1 Aayla shard and little money and then 1 JC shard and again, little credits. Didn't luck out with the rewards today.
  • Options
    I received a total of 22 aayla shards. I did each tier the first time plus all the refresh on tier 3, so 9 attempts with 15 coming from first attempt rewards.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm level 74 and tier III is blocked for me. Saying unlocks at level 65. Anyone else had this problem?

Did Tier II twice and got 1 Aayla shard and little money and then 1 JC shard and again, little credits. Didn't luck out with the rewards today.

The 65 is probably a Typo, that is meant to say 75.

Since Tier 2 is for lvl 65-68, Tier 3 should be for 75+.
  • Options
    It said in the announcement in game that it was for lvl 55, 65 and 75
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

In the game is reads "recommend for level 75+" and you need at least 5* or higher of the required toons
  • QuiGonsBeard
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

The 65 is probably a Typo, that is meant to say 75.

Since Tier 2 is for lvl 65-68.

Ah, fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up.

Shame, doubt I'll hit 75 before this event ends. Hopefully will do for the next one.

Hope tomorrow I get more blue mats. Not really bothered about those Jedi shards.
  • ABSL
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Out right crap. Why put such high rewards if we aint getting anywhere near the amount?
    Blasphemy!
  • Options
    The trap worked as planned, it seems.

It sounds too good to be true.
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    I did a 75 and 100 refresh on top tier thinking the 75 must have been bad luck.... I got 2 JC shards, 5 blue mats and 58k credits - absolute rip off. At least I got 4 shards on the 75 refresh but this is trapping at its finest.
  • PhiOmph
    45 posts Member
    Options
    It's a bug in how the rewards are shown. Instead of saying "1 to 6" shards of XXX, it counts everything together and shows 21.

Basically the reward for Tier 3 is:
    50k - 500k credits
    0 or 3 or 5 Mat 3
    0 or 5 Mat 2
    0-6 shards of Aayla, JKG, JC

Or something like that :smile:

• Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    You all think you're disappointed now, wait until you actually unlock Aayla.
    She looked so good on paper... :(
This discussion has been closed.