Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    sying wrote: »
    ThewhiteonE, DarthBisharp and whoever else, they ones complaining about not completing GW will never understand that the ones who do had to go through the same struggles. I remember when I was at 60 and the level cap was 70, I was facing level 70 g8, g9 if it was GS teams. The fact that these players are playing toons ten levels up and properly geared/modded doesn't surprise me. I don't know what they're complaining about.

Maybe node 12 isn't working as intended. But that's not the argument, is it? The argument is they can't complete GW and the easy 12 is just an excuse. But let's do this, just in case. Let's call to have it changed to everyone gets pounded in node 11 and gets the free node 12. That way, those that have it that way already get what we want and those complaining about not having it face that super hard team one node earlier and then won't be able to complete nodes 11 and 12, therefore getting less rewards. Don't like that idea complainers? Fine. Change it to everyone doesn't get the super hard node until 12. We'll still complete GW and you get what you want. But you still won't be completing GW because this isn't really the problem.

The problem is, you're not listening to the advice given by those that are completing GW. Or maybe you are and after a week of working on your rosters you give up and say we're all crazy. Sadly, your argument to that is going to be, "well how am I supposed to work on my roster if I don't get all the credits from GW?" They'll ask that and not realize that if all they miss out on is the credits from 12 then they are getting the same amount of credits most of us got before the increase. We dealt with limited credits. We figured it out.

I wrote three paragraphs and you're still going to complain about what's wrong with GW not realizing it's not GW. An easy node 12 is not the real problem. As stated, you're still not going to complete GW if you get the easy node 12, or if it gets taken away from those that have it. If you're not completing it, read the forums for tips. There are lots of posts. I even hear there's one mega thread about GW. Stop complaining about it and start doing something with your roster and your playing style to fix your problems.

It is true that people need to take advice. For me personally the issue is that rewards dont scale with level, if the teams you face scale so should the rewards as a lvl 80 needs more than a lvl 60.

As for the node 12. My point was that it is not intended to be that way. It is an unintended error in the way they programmed it but they are quite happy to say the system is completely as intended. I am calling out their integrity on it.
  • Options
    I like GW as it is now. I don't win every day, but every time I lose, I learn what thing in my teams must be improved. So I change the mods, or the teams... And so I learn how to be be better.
    Rewards are not enough, yes, you are right, but it is the same for everyone, and I think that if improving my toons were easier, I will finish it very soon. I need now more than 20M to improve all my toons. So I know I will be playing till next year! I don't wanna finish it! I enjoy every time I get 200000 credits for improve my Datcka one more level, o I save to get my 7* toon!
    I enjoy GW as it is.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    While I agree that we shouldn't be getting the same rewards at 80 that we did at 60, I've often wondered if the rewards we received at 60 were actually level 80 rewards. Meaning, the rewards received were intentionally higher at 60 so that it never had to be changed as levels were raised.

Just playing devils advocate.
  • Options
    if GW is supposed to scale with your roster as you level up, why die it require 3 5vsquads when someone only has 12 toons?
  • Options
    Alsayon wrote: »
    I like GW as it is now. I don't win every day, but every time I lose, I learn what thing in my teams must be improved. So I change the mods, or the teams... And so I learn how to be be better.
    Rewards are not enough, yes, you are right, but it is the same for everyone, and I think that if improving my toons were easier, I will finish it very soon. I need now more than 20M to improve all my toons. So I know I will be playing till next year! I don't wanna finish it! I enjoy every time I get 200000 credits for improve my Datcka one more level, o I save to get my 7* toon!
    I enjoy GW as it is.

There is a tool someone made before Mods came out on how much it will cost to level everyone to max from where you have them and star them. Will cost me roughly 320million credits to max them all. Then if you add 5/6/7 dot mods times 6 to each of them will realise the extra 112k they added was peanuts.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    if GW is supposed to scale with your roster as you level up, why die it require 3 5vsquads when someone only has 12 toons?

... You OBVIOUSLY haven't been reading anything anyone ever said about GW have you?
    Whiteroom wrote: »
    I enjoy GW as it is.

There is a tool someone made before Mods came out on how much it will cost to level everyone to max from where you have them and star them. Will cost me roughly 320million credits to max them all. Then if you add 5/6/7 dot mods times 6 to each of them will realise the extra 112k they added was peanuts.

You obviously don't understand how freemium & p2p games work do you? You must've never played Clash Of Clans. I honestly do not have the time to explain what freemium game models are build for & how they function. But... I will say this.

If you are unhappy about the way the games "credit obtaining" function works, you are more than welcome to spend real money on it to boost your lack of funds. In the mean time, from a f2p players perspective (I've bought 1 monthly crystal thing & sponsored the green WWE event) I am perfectly content with the way things are now, why? Because I don't blow through the game in 2 months & loose interest in it. Leaving me with a goal actually means I have something to look forward to & work towards.

I simply do not understand how so many of you people (the other 'white' meat in the thread) feel you are entitled to more when you already get it for free. You're like the twisted Oliver Twist of the current generation... You have an expensive device that allows you to do a lot of things, a lot of poor people would kill to have & yet you're crying about the fact that one of the applications you're running on your device isn't working or giving you more things for free. I never really thought I'd ever use the phrase "1st world problems" but it just seems apt for the topic at hand.
  • Whiteroom
    303 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

... You OBVIOUSLY haven't been reading anything anyone ever said about GW have you?
    I enjoy GW as it is.

You obviously don't understand how freemium & p2p games work do you? You must've never played Clash Of Clans. I honestly do not have the time to explain what freemium game models are build for & how they function. But... I will say this.

If you are unhappy about the way the games "credit obtaining" function works, you are more than welcome to spend real money on it to boost your lack of funds. In the mean time, from a f2p players perspective (I've bought 1 monthly crystal thing & sponsored the green WWE event) I am perfectly content with the way things are now, why? Because I don't blow through the game in 2 months & loose interest in it. Leaving me with a goal actually means I have something to look forward to & work towards.

I simply do not understand how so many of you people (the other 'white' meat in the thread) feel you are entitled to more when you already get it for free. You're like the twisted Oliver Twist of the current generation... You have an expensive device that allows you to do a lot of things, a lot of poor people would kill to have & yet you're crying about the fact that one of the applications you're running on your device isn't working or giving you more things for free. I never really thought I'd ever use the phrase "1st world problems" but it just seems apt for the topic at hand.

I'm sorry. I want the game to continue so give constructive criticism. I have not slated anyone or whined about it. There are problems in the game that need to be sorted out and this only happens if people supply feedback and don't just blindly follow. Just because you are happy with how the game is does not mean everyone else is and they should be able to share their views without you telling them they are stupid for having them.

I have stated clearly I do not have a problem completing GW. I havent lost one in months, but the system itself is broken so needs to be looked at properly and with the Devs saying it is WAI when it so blatantly isn't means people need to tell them this.
  • Options
    Didn't loose a character in 11 nodes .lost all my characters in node 12 , and not able to finish GW off course . Game is fun !
  • armyhutchings
    273 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    this is the second day in a row I've gotten a fully-modded node 7. wth? That's supposed to be a recovery node. Only finished 9 nodes today. I truly hate GW.
  • Options
    I enjoy GW as it is.

Yes, I was very wrong with my calculations. I would need millions of credits. This mean I will continue playing more time and enjoying every little achieve I got.
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Simple thing. How can it be working as intended if top teams face joke teams on Node 12, but lower power players have to face fully maxed teams??

That can't be intended surely.

The teams you face on 12, we face on 6, 9 & 11... Your point is?

Wrong, I face L80 7* teams in 6, 9, 11 & 12.

• Options
    Phu_Zzy wrote: »
    Simple thing. How can it be working as intended if top teams face joke teams on Node 12, but lower power players have to face fully maxed teams??

That can't be intended surely.

The teams you face on 12, we face on 6, 9 & 11... Your point is?

Wrong, I face L80 7* teams in 6, 9, 11 & 12.

Let's see them!? Post a screenie of all of those you get then.
  • Options
    To everyone defending GW (and subsequently attacking anyone complaining about it*) you are never, ever, ever going to convince me that this is fun. It's frustrating every single day. Even the one day I completed it, it wasn't enjoyable. There was no sense of accomplishment or satisfaction. It was just a headache. I would absolutely not do it if I didn't need the credits; that's how horrible it is for me and many others.

If that's WAI, then I fear for the longevity of this game.

*comment directed towards those who take it upon themselves to quote and call out all the individuals directly, saying we "don't know how to play" and other insinuating remarks. To those who took it upon themselves to create useful guides and try to help everyone -- thank you, good job, keep on building up the community.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    The main problems of GW are that you fight arena teams and that it is based on POWER.

1. Power - Power itself does not really represent squad difficulty. Squad difficulty is based on characters + power. 35k team might be much more deadly then 40k team, it all depends on characters in that team. If you have team with Baris, Lumi, JC, Koth and lets say RG with 40k+ power. They are still much easier to fight than Droids + Je + Nebith team with 35k power.

2. Arena teams - GW is about long run and resources management. Arena is opposite, it is pretty much about kill opponent as fast as possible. Worst in GW is if you face team with all meta and attackers. But Arena teams are made from meta and attackers. Even with bigger roster if you face Rey after Rey and Anakin after Anakin or droids after droids, you simply dont have enough of yours meta characters to kill them all.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I do know it's supposed to use all my heroes, and when I use them right, it's working with killing most of them off. Lots of threads with tips for GW.

Not saying it couldn't need tweaks, but it still feels a bit early to know that it is just wrong.

This sums up exactly why it is "just wrong". The first statement is how it should be as per CG's own admission. It's hard, fine, everyone will have their opinion on degree and what is appropriate reward - those are different issues. However, everyone should be capable of passing node 6 (because it is supposedly = to your "best" team) unless they only have one viable team and no bench and no one, regardless of their team(s), should be able to auto their way through all 12 nodes (or even come close). Both conditions reveal existing fundamental flaws with the current GW state.

This whole 3k+ set of posts is a testament to just how broken GW is. After rebuilding 4 teams I can now beat it every day usually using 2 main teams and a few bench players with only my patience to stand in the way BUT, again, anyone who can auto it or clear it with one team is a perfect example of it not working correctly just as anyone with at least two equal teams that can't get past node 6 is.

The central issue of all this comes down to if it was WAI, as they claim, why are such posts still so frequent? Unless all those posts are ****, I'd be willing to guess the reason. In order to fix it, even to meet their own standards, would require a complete rebuild of the matching algorithm - something they're not currently up to.

SOLUTION: If they want this issue to go away or at least calm down CG just needs to admit that it isn't working correctly and that a fix, while on the board, isn't forthcoming for at least several months. That may not make people happy but at least it would make them more accepting and explains why it's blatantly obvious that the WAI claims are so incongruous with many people's experience.
  • Options
    Based on comments in this thread I expect many more will stop playing the game. All but one friend left the game because GW update. Many were light P2P too yet there will be no change.I mean they could at least allow a reset of characters a second day so some can possibly complete it after 2 days.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Phu_Zzy so then? Nothing... Oh, I see...
    Dabears wrote: »
    Based on comments in this thread I expect many more will stop playing the game. All but one friend left the game because GW update. Many were light P2P too yet there will be no change.I mean they could at least allow a reset of characters a second day so some can possibly complete it after 2 days.

Now that's an idea I can honestly get behind. I think it would give a lot of people that cry about how difficult GW is a better chance at completing it. That said, the more I read the complaints the more I see how many people just want something handed to them for free. Most can't even offer a reasonable excuse as to why they aren't completing it, it's just that they want maximum reward for absolutely no effort.

Gawd, I can actually imagine the complete disgust of pac man in today's entitled generations... "Oh, no, I can't get through the 5th level, please nerf, your game is junk".

You folks complaining are simply that... Complaining! Learn to play the game before you put junk in the comments section! Yes I'm taking to you @Fid & @armyhutchings. If you're not capable of actually reading comments & tips then you obviously aren't capable of playing a mobile game.
  • Meecham
    103 posts Member
    Options
    From todays dev notes:

"Why aren’t you guys addressing Galactic War? There is a giant thread with over 3k replies!
    As we have stated in the past, Galactic War is functioning as intended right now. It is meant to be difficult and take multiple squads to complete."

Anyone know games that have remained a success ignoring the majority of their playerbase?
  • Options
    No one is asking for a handout, and their comments and feedback have all turned into complaints simply because the dev's haven't fixed what they wronged in the first place. GW went to becoming a chore when protection came out. GW was put into place BEFORE protection was introduced and protection made it become a chore and no longer a challenge. That being said the time required to finish GW no longer became rewarding for players able to finish it. I have been playing since January and typically finish GW due to the amount of time I have put into this game. I am in no way a p2p player and my voice is for those f2p players along with those that can only afford to pay in a minimal amount of money into this game simply because a game shouldn't require hundreds of dollars to play in order to enjoy it. GW obviously is enjoyable for those able to afford hundreds of dollars every month because they have a maxed out roster. For myself I cannot afford that much, and personally GW makes me angry trying to complete it which usually takes a couple hours every day. Playing a game should be enjoyable for EVERYONE, not just a select few. There's the problem, now my request is that the dev's fix it, and you people that fail to understand the true nature of the problem here, to go take a long look in the mirror and figure out how to become a better human being and help those in need.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    @ThewhiteonE I've read plenty of the comments and why would I need tips? But it's nice to see people helping out with advice :smiley:
  • Tiltowait
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I took a more casual approach to GW. I start GW and play till I hit an impossible node (10-15 levels or higher, 7* plus better gear/etc.) Then I stop until I have levelled up to beat that node. Granted that meant I finished, if I'm lucky one GW per week.

That worked until I hit 70 (toons were below that of course)...now I see L80 a bit too often. After 4 weeks my main squad is between 72-75. Gear 8-10, 7*. Except for RG who is only 4*, :neutral: Mods not maxxed and most are the basic ones. Still cannot get past the L80's. So going a month and not finishing GW...that is the same GW, restarting means you may get the very minor rewards for the first few...but rewards are back end weighted.

Run with lumi, talia, ahsoka, gen sold, ventriss and royal g. After reading some tips, seeing if gearing up daka (which will take another month at least) will help. Asajj is slow, but mods helped and her buff stripping is very useful. You can't stun what you cannot hit. GS/Ahsoka swap places depending if I'm facing a anti-jedi squad.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    @Tiltowait to my great surprise I found Mace a legitimately valuable GW teammate with Lumi lead. I've been using Lumi, Mace, Yoda, Savage (or Ahsoka), and Rey (I imagine GS would be fine) to clear 1-5, 7-8, and sometimes 10. 6, 9, and 11 I use a better geared team.

I don't know that he's worth building but if he's close and you have some spare parts he might be worth trying out with your team too.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    To everyone defending GW (and subsequently attacking anyone complaining about it*) you are never, ever, ever going to convince me that this is fun. It's frustrating every single day. Even the one day I completed it, it wasn't enjoyable. There was no sense of accomplishment or satisfaction. It was just a headache. I would absolutely not do it if I didn't need the credits; that's how horrible it is for me and many others.

If that's WAI, then I fear for the longevity of this game.

*comment directed towards those who take it upon themselves to quote and call out all the individuals directly, saying we "don't know how to play" and other insinuating remarks. To those who took it upon themselves to create useful guides and try to help everyone -- thank you, good job, keep on building up the community.

The funny thing is, a lot of people have written, and written, and written about what we do to beat GW daily. However, that doesn't stop someone from coming on here, not reading the GW threads that pop up every day detailing the strats used, or come to this thread and do the same. They just come on here and complain. I just wish for one day people wouldn't complain about GW and how hard it is.

I've never seen anyone try to convince others that it's fun. Fun is subjective. What's fun for me won't always be fun for others. We have, however, tried to convince you that GW can be done.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Fid wrote: »
    @Tiltowait to my great surprise I found Mace a legitimately valuable GW teammate with Lumi lead. I've been using Lumi, Mace, Yoda, Savage (or Ahsoka), and Rey (I imagine GS would be fine) to clear 1-5, 7-8, and sometimes 10. 6, 9, and 11 I use a better geared team.

I don't know that he's worth building but if he's close and you have some spare parts he might be worth trying out with your team too.

Dude I'm with you. I like mace alot; really don't know why he gets bashed around here so much.
  • Options
    Galactice war is meant to be dificult. Its supposed to take more than a few squads to complete.

Ok thats fine but can u adjust it to where it is winnable with a few squads that would be great.

Even if i save my A-team till the end i am destroyed by a huge overpowered squad. I can send in numerous sac squads. Doesnt change the fact i am stuck at node 11-12 everyday with no hope of completing
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    No one is asking for a handout, and their comments and feedback have all turned into complaints simply because the dev's haven't fixed what they wronged in the first place. GW went to becoming a chore when protection came out. GW was put into place BEFORE protection was introduced and protection made it become a chore and no longer a challenge. That being said the time required to finish GW no longer became rewarding for players able to finish it. I have been playing since January and typically finish GW due to the amount of time I have put into this game. I am in no way a p2p player and my voice is for those f2p players along with those that can only afford to pay in a minimal amount of money into this game simply because a game shouldn't require hundreds of dollars to play in order to enjoy it. GW obviously is enjoyable for those able to afford hundreds of dollars every month because they have a maxed out roster. For myself I cannot afford that much, and personally GW makes me angry trying to complete it which usually takes a couple hours every day. Playing a game should be enjoyable for EVERYONE, not just a select few. There's the problem, now my request is that the dev's fix it, and you people that fail to understand the true nature of the problem here, to go take a long look in the mirror and figure out how to become a better human being and help those in need.

I'm not p2p in the slightest. I stopped putting money into this game a long time ago, I didn't even put that much in to begin with just £15 here and there every couple of weeks, by no means a substantial amount to buy me any form of progress and to put me way ahead of other players. My roster is by no means massive but it's big enough for what I want from the game and gets me through and grows slowly over time, yep GW takes me quite a bit of time to get through sometimes hours, but I do get through it and yeah it is a major headache to do at times but that's the whole point of the mode. When I first unlocked it way back when it took me about 2 months to finally complete it for the first time and even then there would still be days where I would lose but perseverance is key in this game as is patience. I've been where you and many others are, I've even complained on this forum when I got put up against a completely 5dot modded team consisting of Teebo, STH, RG, Daka & Rey on the 6th node, impossible to target someone because they'd just get stealthed, soon as somebody goes below 50% RG taunts, Han taunting when he feels like just to get on my nerves, RG & Daka stunning everybody and Daka getting 2 stuns per turn and then Rey just picking my toons off one at a time, awful awful team that I had no chance against and still struggle when I get it now, but I've progressed because I've read what other people have said about GW and put some of those things into practice.
    The "fun" that people keep mentioning in GW is being clever and strategic and using team comps you wouldn't use elsewhere, that is it, that is the enjoyment that that particular game mode brings to the table, you're either into or you're not (and that's okay if you're not). It's not supposed to be mowing down waves of LS/DS enemies with your best LS/DS teams, or your best neutral team mowing down waves of neutral enemies in the cantina, it's not one short 5 minute fight where you're at full health, it is what it is and that is why it is working as intended and why they won't change it. Bringing up that you lose at the last node is not cause to claim that the game mode is broken, that is just where you as a player have fallen in terms of progression and even losing at node 6 isn't cause to claim this because I was losing at node 6 when it first changed but since then I've put the time in and gotten better, even banging on about how this mode isn't fun is no ground to complain, different people find different things fun, that's life, and if the only reason that it isn't fun for you is that you lose then that's just pathetic.
    You wanna win then take the time to improve, not days, but weeks, maybe even a month, but you've gotta put those hours in just like the rest of us have at some point. This is where the argument that complainers want a handout comes from, you want the rewards to remain the same, but you want the war to be easier, that is a handout. You don't want to put the time in to deepen your roster, gear up some more characters or farm somebody new, that IS a handout. After the most recent change I went back to losing most of the time but I took the losses, worked on characters and now I win. And personally I feel like all this complaining is because you (the complainers) have gone from being top tier players, then mods come in, you are no longer at the top and the whales have another mode of progression to gain ground over us in, but thats the point. They are supposed to progress faster that's sorta the whole concept behind freemium games, thats why they've been completing GW no problem since the change. Did you complain when they all hit level 80 and you were still crawling past level 71? Nope probs not. Did you complain when they started getting daily omegas and you didn't? Probably not. So tell me why you're complaining now about people who put money into this game being able to complete GW before you/any other f2p player can. You don't just reach a certain level and then you're golden on GW forever and you should expect this to happen every time the level cap increases, it's going to get harder and you're going to lose a few times before you hit that cap and start levelling out, whale players just get to speed through this process but they don't get to completely bypass it. There is no 'true nature" of the problem to even be had here, people beat it because they've either spent the money (and there's nothing wrong with that, if they can afford it then it's of no concern to you to pass judgement), or they've worked for it and took weeks of losses under their belt and become a better player because of it. I used to be of your mentality but I see now just how wrong you are, you need to accept the game mode for what it is and move on.
    I wanted to be nice and not write a rant-y novel but your insinuation that those who succeed at GW only do so because they buy their way through seriously ticked me off. I worked really hard on my roster getting to where I am now, I didn't buy my progression I slaved away and everyone else losing needs to do the same.
  • Options
    ATSpain wrote: »
    Okay, before I say anything else, I'd just like to say that I can normally complete GW.

Having said that, I do not believe it is working as intended. Should it be hard? Maybe so! But NOTHING in your game should ever make people want to throw their phones at the wall in frustration on a daily basis. GW is doing that to many people. I don't care what you, the devs, want the game mode to be. You are not the ones who are playing this game day in and day out and spending money on it. We are. And we HATE GW (for the most part). Once you compile that survey data I'm sure you will see that and you won't have to look at all these posts. But the thing is, the posts are here for a reason. If your spouse was telling you they don't like something your doing, you CHANGE it if not, it leads to conflict. Conflict leads to divorce if you don't change the way you act. So stop ignoring the issues and actually listen to your fans for once. Please. We are begging you!

You would change yourself for your spouse? Okay, let me put it this way rather, you would change what made them fall in love with you in the first place? You must be very young or extremely eager to please.

Onto GW, there is simply nothing wrong with GW. You think a team of developers don't have the stats on what's happening with this game mode? You my not so enlightened friend are simply part of the minority group that loves being super vocal of your lack of understanding of the game, more particular GW. There have been thousands of post complaining about GW, but I can promise you, there have been just as many posts about how to deal with GW to make it easier.

But it's easier to come onto the forums & complain about it eh?

Rage on my eager friend, rage on!

@ThewhiteonE

Yeah we are such a minority we only created the biggest thread in the existence of this forum. /end sarcasm
  • Options
    I love GW and how it is now.
    It's meant to be a challenge... Check!
    Does it have difficult and easy battles like it did before... Check!
    GW isn't something that you should beat with one team, if you are then props, you've got the right build! It's meant t test your strategic abilities, and ability to build a team. If you're not completing it, then you need to work at your builds, not b**** about how you can't complete it. I'm a whale, and it takes me 3-6 teams to complete the GW, and that's with all the healers/revives/ewoks at my disposal, and maxed. The final battle and sometimes final 2 battles being easy instead of the first couple, is fantastic! I can't tell you how amazing it is that they put them at the end, it's like a pot of gold after a difficult rainbow.
    So.... Stop trying to pass your short comings onto the devs, I have many issues with what they have done to the game, and this is not one.
  • Options
    Yeah we are such a minority we only created the biggest thread in the existence of this forum. /end sarcasm

"Biggest thread in the existence of this forum"
    Okay ahaha, so first off its a megathread.
    Secondly, it's compiled of every issue that anyone has ever had with GW since it's inception.
    Thirdly, the most recent problem threads are a lot of the time written by the same person moaning about the same problem or its different people creating a new thread to bang on about the same old problem, doesn't get any responses and a mod throws it in here.
    Fourthly a wide range of commenters on those recent problem threads are like myself, pointing out the utter ridiculousness of the complaints.
    example; "waahhh I got beat by node 12 in GW again waahhh" "waahh I used to finish it all the time and now I can't waaahhh" "waahh my 12 levelled up toons get destroyed too quickly waaahhh"
    Same old ridiculous whining all the time.
    GW got changed when mods were introduced. Why? Well because they introduced a new mode of progression meaning characters can do more, meaning that the old algorithm was too weak, players gain a new mode to make their characters stronger ergo the AI gets that same mode to make it harder for you to beat. This would be something that you'd gradually overcome as a newer player as you level up/star up/and gear up your toons as we all had to back in the day of being below the level cap. If you were at level 80 or close when this was introduced then you're going to get majorly knocked back until you integrate the new progression mode into your toons ie. get them modded. It's all about progression, as I've said before I didn't start off beating GW everyday, it took 2 months of slaving away, the circumstances are exactly the same here people just don't like it because they were winning and now they're losing again, but you need to see it in the same way as you did when you were losing it immediately after unlocking it. Children could grasp that concept.
    Cue the "need credits for mods" argument... well in rebuttal to that I say, you don't need credits to max out mods, not straight away at least, I level up one mod once a day, and I'm clever about which I choose, opting for ones that will gain a stat for me putting money into it THEN as you slowly level up more mods you start doing better and earning more credits, then you save those credits and pour them back into a couple more mods on some other characters. You don't even need 5dot mods exclusively, pull a 3/4dot then smack it on somebody till something better comes along, you don't even need to level it providing its higher than an E ranking then the base stat boosts are better than nothing
  • Options
    i mean this all sounds really great, i think someone who writes we need to calm down used tons of money to get 40 chars on star 7 and gear 10 then its of course possibel to get through this gw. in my case i didnt use money to star up and gear up all i reached was with patience and focusing on the stars and gears and i am glad that i make it so far without useing money. in the arena i get mostly under the best 100 and depends on my time even under the best 50 so i think i am not that weak but at the moment i have no chance to win the gw. in the last 3 times i got with trying and fighting to the last one so at least i get many rewards but the last one was always over 42k power. my arena team has 36,3k. like i say befor all i got is with patience and focusing but without money so i dont have that many good chars and today i didnt won again and i was fighting with every char i had and killed only 3. in my opinion yes of course it shouldnt be easy to win because the rewards are good, but they arent that good to make it nearly impossible for no money player. and honestly excatly there is the point. no money player arent allowed to get far in this game because they dont pay. so they needed to make it difficult to give an incentive to spend money in the game thats why the mods arrived and they changed the gw. you all can talk whatever you want but excatly this is the point. and even i am nagging too at this but somehow they need to earn money so i can understand that. i have to accept this even i am really not happy about this and hope they will change a bit to make it at least possibel to win sometimes. i have read a good idea about about to reset the chars i dont know how excatly this can be because if u reset your chars and after the win you reset the gw is a bit useless and makes everything back to old times again so i think its good if u can choose between reset the gw or your chars. maybe this would be solution for all.