The Ewok Event - (Comments\Questions) * Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    If it's on the same schedule as military might then it should be in 40 minutes.
  • Options
    Hearing voices in my head say 'bro, do you even forum?' Haha. There was an announcement yesterday around this time:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/67417/game-update-9-13-2016

Check it, out lots of goodies in there.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Robertdd1 wrote: »
    IG88 is a key piece you need to use his Aoe, max him out.

I can't wait. Mine is G10 with crit damage mods...
  • Options
    Oooohwee. I had trouble with the event last time. Did both tiers easily this time. Palp is key for the end, especially in the bonus tier. Also, in the bonus tier, don't drop the elder until you have an aoe with plenty of tm about to come up since he revives everyone else on death.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Tier 1 is disgustingly easy with Palpatine. I just cleared it with no problems with the same squad as yours but g7 on 88 and g4 on 86

edit: cleared T2 as well.
    Post edited by Zooey on
  • Options
    Apparently they released it early and it's entirely too easy. I really didn't see any difference between the first and bonus tiers. Both gave 150k...
  • Options
    Cleared T2 easy with maxed EP, G10 RG, G10 86, L60 G7 Vader, L51 G7 88

Just wondering when the "very Hard" tier shows up
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »

Same thing I said. I wonder if it's not WAI? It only gave 150k also.
  • Options
    I realise I am probably in the minority here, but the event was a walk in the park.

My team:
    Palp G10 (L)
    Vader G10
    Tarkin G10
    RG G10
    IG-88 G10
  • Options

Same thing I said. I wonder if it's not WAI? It only gave 150k also.
    Really? I got a little over a million on both tiers.

• GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It was definitely not half as hard as the rebels event. My team was pretty ungeared, but could run both tiers easily (thanks palp). Luckily i didn't spend my omegas on my team beforehand
  • Options
    I had no trouble either, though last time it was a nightmare. I have a similar team, though 86 instead of Tarkin.
  • Options
    It's good to have events that newer players can have fun with once in a while. :)
    Was there a heroic tier for you?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

No problem, wonder if it was even tested before they released it, it was way to easy.
  • Options
    Yeah, I just ran it on auto with EP, Vader, RG, Veers, and 88
  • Options
    I just smoked teir 1 with my 5* Palpatine lvl 80 G10, 6* Vader lvl 80 G10, 7* lvl 50's Snowtrooper, 5* MK lvl 53, 7* Moff lvl 65... Only lost Snow on stage 8 when Chirpa was in the red. Went into teir 2 expecting to get slaughtered but actually ripped thru to stage 7 and lost MK, then only lost Snow on 8 and beat Chirp and the Elders pretty easily. Palp is an absolute beast with this event, even though he's level 5 he's still a game changer!
  • Options
    Yeah, Palp really changed everything since the last time this was out. Much easier than expected
  • Options
    Are you guys only getting 150k as a possible reward with a few shards... A guy in my guild is getting 1.5mil. I took screenshots cause I'm confused as hell right now. He posted his of getting like 40 shards and 1.5mil for tier 1
  • Options
    I realise I am probably in the minority here, but the event was a walk in the park.

My team:
    Palp G10 (L)
    Vader G10
    Tarkin G10
    RG G10
    IG-88 G10

No, I think it was easy. I used unmodded characters (except Tarkin) - the same ones I used two months ago when it first came out, and had no issues. I'm relieved there's only one play per 24 hours though... It seemed like a marathon I didn't want to finish last time.
  • Options
    I beat both tiers same rewards for both 150k and maybe 8 shards for both tiers combined
  • Options
    Better than if it was too hard haha.
  • Options
    So some people are getting over a million and some are only getting 150k...i only got 150k but people in my guild are getting 1.5mil and 40+ shards on tier one. I got 8 shards on both tiers combined
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah, this is not even close to the difficulty of the Military Might event with rebels. I had good mods on maxed rebels and still had trouble with Tier 2. I didn't put mods on anyone except Palp and RG this time and I might have taken 5 hits on Tier 2.
  • Options
    Are you guys only getting 150k as a possible reward with a few shards... A guy in my guild is getting 1.5mil. I took screenshots cause I'm confused as hell right now. He posted his of getting like 40 shards and 1.5mil for tier 1

Same with someone in our guild, but it was his first time completing the event. I think the rewards are higher the first time.
  • Options
    I got a little over a million on each and a bunch of shards, the gear **** though

• Options
    I beat both tiers and I wasn't even expecting to beat tier 1.
    Palpatine lead gear 10 fully modded level 80
    Vader gear 7 with a single protection mod level 70
    RG gear 7 with a single protection mod level 60
    Magma gear 8 with a single protection mod level 73
    HK gear 8 with a single protection mod level 80
  • Options
    Ohhh so it's just carrying over. That makes more sense. Still kinda sucks though. It's nothing like military assault. Definitely disappointed
  • Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    Yeah, this is not even close to the difficulty of the Military Might event with rebels. I had good mods on maxed rebels and still had trouble with Tier 2. I didn't put mods on anyone except Palp and RG this time and I might have taken 5 hits on Tier 2.

I think I took 2 or 3 hits on T2. Haha it was super easy.
  • Options
    I got a little over a million on each and a bunch of shards, the gear **** though

Did you complete this event the last time it was around?