Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Do you get a discount on crystals for a little brown nosing?
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    It hasn't been months. Nute lead was changed from 30% to 50% tm gain at level 8 on 04/25/17.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/106764/game-update-4-25-2017#latest

So it hasn't even been 1 month yet.
    Prior to the change this was not possible.
  • Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    @JediGhost117 I cleared 9.9m with this team.

With the gear 4s? If so I'd love to see a video or a picture because I'm intrigued. Not saying you didn't do it, but I have a hard time believing you when nearly every other person that used better comps maxed out with 7.9 damage. Even the guy the found this comp only managed to pull 7.7 million.
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »

Read the topic, I said that I have always been against nerfs, but not in this case
  • Options
    +1
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It was an oversight plain and simple. Acting like you're being robbed or some huge injustice has occurred, you're just being dramatic.

If it was a gear XI Nute and with really good mods (along with the other supporting characters) it would be a little different, but formerly weak toons (who just happen to have specific mechanics) be the most powerful raid team is dumb and makes the game not very fun.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    ABNRAS wrote: »

Read the topic, I said that I have always been against nerfs, but not in this case

So your just all over the place then
  • Options
    yes... yes I do
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    It hasn't been months. Nute lead was changed from 30% to 50% tm gain at level 8 on 04/25/17.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/106764/game-update-4-25-2017#latest

So it hasn't even been 1 month yet.
    Prior to the change this was not possible.

That we know of, it's entirely possible that a similar squad comp could have pulled this off with the prior Nute lead and RNG. People do it with Teebo in the Rancor Raid all the time.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    I see this getting closed for arguing (they've done it recently). Had to comment. Cheers all.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    @JediGhost117 I cleared 9.9m with this team.

With the gear 4s? If so I'd love to see a video or a picture because I'm intrigued. Not saying you didn't do it, but I have a hard time believing you when nearly every other person that used better comps maxed out with 7.9 damage. Even the guy the found this comp only managed to pull 7.7 million.

Got sent a picture of a 12m run
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    @JediGhost117 honestly I'm surprised you h want seen my pic floating around. I've seen it pop up everywhere already.

https://imgur.com/a/xOi46
  • Options
    You smell what the dogs cookin?
  • Options
    I'm quite sure their intent of The Pit wasn't for a 1 man solo either, but apparently they don't care about that anymore.

If you can Solo something on auto they'll nerf it.

Also let's not make a false equivalency here. A full clone team that all have to be Gear 11 + a Zeta and baller mods to Solo something is hardly comparable to 3 toons one that's can be in blue gear putting the game on auto.

I agree the Lugo needs a change, but to act like it's ok for the devs to "fix" something that isn't technically broken, and was discovered for only 2 days before a dev says Nerf incoming on a Sunday is wrong.

There's a lot of actual bugs and not WAI behavior in the game, but how this gets to top of the devs priority list shows their true colors and I think the forums have a solid cause for frustration

You can finish and entire phase with 3 toons portly geared on auto. I would concur that this is a critically broken feature.

And yes in software development if a critical feature is materially broken it moves to the top of the list.

• Options
    This thread is garbage
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Because....
    vGwXyTj.jpg

Humor isn't going to help here but it is appreciated. This was out for a day and the devs hopped on it like a fat kid in a cupcake. Where was that kind of a huddle when Teebo was broken for the Rancor Raid? Or Zylo for HAAT which still hasn't been addressed. Like I said, they either need to leave them all alone or "fix" all of them, they can't cherry pick the ones they don't like, like how they are doing with Lugo.

Where do we draw the line for "WAI until it disrupts cash flow" when upgrading our rosters? What if some other toon or combo reveals a great setup for the tank, will that get nerfed after players dump in resources? Teebo tmr team solos the rancor with skills working as intended by their descriptions. Isn't that what the Lugo is?

Don't get me wrong, I paid a lot for my clones and think it should be changed, but CG really needs to be held accountable for this precedent they are going to set of changing toons that are WAI just because it hurts the bottom line
  • Options
    I am just sick of all you whiny people... that team was a **** joke. It would literally break the game... and comparing Clones to it? Are you freaking serious?? Clearly none of you have farmed and geared Clones
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Sigh. The forums is like 1% of the playerbase. People have been using this strategy for weeks now. It shouldn't be named after the first person to post about it on the forums.

Proof? Doubt you have it

People have been using nute+Jawas for ages lol. Guild mate of mine has been putting up massive scores with it for a while
  • Options
    I'm quite sure their intent of The Pit wasn't for a 1 man solo either, but apparently they don't care about that anymore.

Also let's not make a false equivalency here. A full clone team that all have to be Gear 11 + a Zeta and baller mods to Solo something is hardly comparable to 3 toons one that's can be in blue gear putting the game on auto.

I agree the Lugo needs a change, but to act like it's ok for the devs to "fix" something that isn't technically broken, and was discovered for only 2 days before a dev says Nerf incoming on a Sunday is wrong.

There's a lot of actual bugs and not WAI behavior in the game, but how this gets to top of the devs priority list shows their true colors and I think the forums have a solid cause for frustration

You can finish and entire phase with 3 toons portly geared on auto. I would concur that this is a critically broken feature.

And yes in software development if a critical feature is materially broken it moves to the top of the list.

Zylo?! Hello?!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    Big spenders keep the game going... be sure to thank them when you see them
    So do the larger number of small to moderate spenders who will likely not be on your side. An ocean of whales only would be a lonely place.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @Spardog713 you should clean that brown stuff around your mouth...
  • Options

Zylo?! Hello?!

Better "fix" lugo
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone who's spent a lot of money is upset that f2p players found something that works for them too.

It's not a big deal. It's working as it's written up. It's not a glitch. Who really cares.

Zylo P1
    Resistance P2
    Clones P2/P4
    Nute P2/P4

There are options for everyone now. Let it be.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Whazn wrote: »

Other than chirpa... ep rg sth sun fac. All are free to play. All are useful elsewhere, all are easy farms, Most players have those 4 geared and ready to go naturally. Who honestly has nute and the jawa ready to go? If anything people rushing those 3 would generate ea money. I spent 14 mil credits, a few omega and a few weeks of gear seeing how far up I could get the 3 of them yesterday. Figured everything with them was "WAI" and safe to start on.

And they all also need to be G11 and have some decent mods (read that as potential money spent) in order to do it. Nute can be g6 and the Jawas can be g8 with moderately good mods (read that as no potential money spent) to do it. See the problem for the devs now?

Lol honestly not really. If zylo can solo p1 as one toon at g10... I don't see why they would feel the need to nerf these toons. I was just referencing chirpatine because it's the same 100% tm principal.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon so can I have the 10 million credits back that I just spent leveling those soon to be once again useless toons? And the 10 omegas as well.....

I mean hey I get that this was unintended, but still I just pumped a ton of very limited resources into nute scavenger and dathcha
  • Options
    @Spardog713 your knees hurt?
  • Options
    They said when raid was released jedi and jawa would be crucial toons.

Now someone figured out a use for 2 jawa that have never been used for anything at all and it's unintended lol wow....

So are we getting full gear and character level resets I could have used some of those stun cuffs elsewhere instead of these jawas.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options

I'd consider fleet a critical feature. Why has there been next to no effort to fix the several bugs associated with that?
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    @Spardog713 you should clean that brown stuff around your mouth...

You guys are ****... so quick to bash people for using common sense.
  • Options

Zylo?! Hello?!

Zylo requires a Zeta, max gear and baller mods. And some luck with retreats. Come on, that's disingenuous to compare it to putting it on auto with three poorly geared toons.