Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Because....
    vGwXyTj.jpg

Humor isn't going to help here but it is appreciated. This was out for a day and the devs hopped on it like a fat kid in a cupcake. Where was that kind of a huddle when Teebo was broken for the Rancor Raid? Or Zylo for HAAT which still hasn't been addressed. Like I said, they either need to leave them all alone or "fix" all of them, they can't cherry pick the ones they don't like, like how they are doing with Lugo.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh. The forums is like 1% of the playerbase. People have been using this strategy for weeks now. It shouldn't be named after the first person to post about it on the forums.

Proof? Doubt you have it
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    They take forever to fix Teebo, Poe's ship special having a false description, and took awhile to fix other bugs. Yet here we have a team with no bugs, and it's being nerfed? The greed is making me not want to play this game anymore, in addition to it already feeling stale.

And as Zooey brought out, the raid is intended for jawas and they nerf them when they started to be useful in heroic?
  • Tenebris_Fidem
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Ryman03 wrote: »
    That's the biggest thing here is that it's not a bug, they did it

People are allowed​to make mistakes and then correct them. No one is perfect.

i truly & wholly agree w/ you. there's more than enough truth in what you're saying.

but, again, zeta vader is a mistake, the continuing effects of toons abilities even if they're dead & explicitly stated that it shouldn't is a mistake, as well as the carryover of buffs that should not is a mistake.

not that i'm siding w/ lugo, but, his squad & tech was not. it fits in the math, rules & regulations, so, it's not a mistake.
  • Options
    It'd be nice if people stop using the word "fix" for everything, just because they are little mad kids that got their boring Zader FIXED.

They won't do anything to this comp, simply because there isn't a bug. It's like saying "let's nerf Teebo, Rex and Qui-Gon because they can solo the Rancor". Not a phase, but the whole Rancor. Does it make any sense to you?? Not really, so no they won't do anything about this either, simply because there isn't anything broken about it. It's a tactic, that Lugo discovered by using his head, instead of sitting around and complaining about everything.

Funniest comment of the day.

This just keeps getting better.
  • Spardog713
    215 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks guys for getting on this right away. You are protecting those of us whom have spent thousands on building specific HAAT teams to earn top tier rewards. Thanks for doing the right thing.!
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options

i truly & wholly agree w/ you. there's more than enough truth in what you're saying.

but, again, zeta vader is a mistake, the continuing effects of toons abilities even if they're dead & explicitly stated that it shouldn't is a mistake, as well as the carryover of buffs that should not is a mistake.

not that i'm siding w/ lugo, but, his squad & tech was not. it fits in the math, rules & regulations, so, it's not a mistake.

Well said @Tenebris_Fidem

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Oh please.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    +1 OP
    @CG_Kozispoon that was a petty-sounding post btw... Which is too bad because I rather like your posts and your gifs normally.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Because....
    vGwXyTj.jpg

Humor isn't going to help here but it is appreciated. This was out for a day and the devs hopped on it like a fat kid in a cupcake. Where was that kind of a huddle when Teebo was broken for the Rancor Raid? Or Zylo for HAAT which still hasn't been addressed. Like I said, they either need to leave them all alone or "fix" all of them, they can't cherry pick the ones they don't like, like how they are doing with Lugo.

Or bugs that make a difference to players like not being able to target all ships, or any of the countless ship and arena bugs?
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    @JediGhost117 I cleared 9.9m with this team.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

You can't be seriously talking about CG right? Cmon M9 this isn't the first time the devs have tried to hoodwink us. It's bull and CG knows it, there's no way around it.
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    And that's why there doing it to keep their big spenders happy
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    +1OP
  • Options
    And Thank you
  • Options
    Give me a break.
  • Options
    The only mistake I see here is the handling of the situation by the devs.
  • Options
    Whazn wrote: »

Other than chirpa... ep rg sth sun fac. All are free to play. All are useful elsewhere, all are easy farms, Most players have those 4 geared and ready to go naturally. Who honestly has nute and the jawa ready to go? If anything people rushing those 3 would generate ea money. I spent 14 mil credits, a few omega and a few weeks of gear seeing how far up I could get the 3 of them yesterday. Figured everything with them was "WAI" and safe to start on.

And they all also need to be G11 and have some decent mods (read that as potential money spent) in order to do it. Nute can be g6 and the Jawas can be g8 with moderately good mods (read that as no potential money spent) to do it. See the problem for the devs now?

• JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    +1 OP
  • Options
    I'm quite sure their intent of The Pit wasn't for a 1 man solo either, but apparently they don't care about that anymore.

If you can Solo something on auto they'll nerf it.

Also let's not make a false equivalency here. A full clone team that all have to be Gear 11 + a Zeta and baller mods to Solo something is hardly comparable to 3 toons one that's can be in blue gear putting the game on auto.

I agree the Lugo needs a change, but to act like it's ok for the devs to "fix" something that isn't technically broken, and was discovered for only 2 days before a dev says Nerf incoming on a Sunday is wrong.

There's a lot of actual bugs and not WAI behavior in the game, but how this gets to top of the devs priority list shows their true colors and I think the forums have a solid cause for frustration
  • Options
    Why make f2p happy, except for when everyone leaves bad reviews on the game...... then they would take notice
  • Spardog713
    215 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Big spenders keep the game going... be sure to thank them when you see them
  • Options
    You win kill troll award. Hope your sad life is made complete for the day.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    That's right keep giving your life's savings to CG. They'll definitely treat you fairly :smile:
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Dolphin voices his displeasure
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If the aat itself is going to be altered due to the mechanics breaking down fair enough.

But Nute has been on the outer for a long time. He's also been clobbered by the nerf bat more times than Barris. He's got the face to prove it!

So instead of just nerfing him how about reworking him so that his toolset is viable and we can look forward to more variety.
    Post edited by anonidude on
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Lol... you guys crack me up. You really think this was fair? You really have lost your minds...
  • Options
    this nute thing going on screams hypocrite i thought yall dont nerf characters? and what about zylo?