IMG_0413.jpg

The oculus viewing scope
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    but it doesn't explain why it is all needed

PS: Where is that pic from? Red saber for Rey? Wonder if it is Vader's.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    but it doesn't explain why it is all needed

PS: Where is that pic from? Red saber for Rey? Wonder if it is Vader's.

it is Kylo's. the cross bar is skewed.
  • Options
    I see it now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Unless that is not a T but rather a whole new type. A single forward facing bar
  • Options
    @LordDirt

It is from the new trailer aired on TV:

https://streamable.com/gxw8i
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    @LordDirt

It is from the new trailer aired on TV:

https://streamable.com/gxw8i

Oh, definitely Kylos blade
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    The article does not say anything that we did not already know.
    Ok, good lol I thought you were trolling but it was hard to tell.
    @Boo

Yeah we totally already knew about Leias exposure to space, her medical coma, Rey's mirror cave, that Luke doesn't use the force anymore, uses his crashed x-wing as a door to his hut, that Kylo shoots the hangar but chickens out and a different pilot shoots the command bridge of the Raddus. Or that DJ stands for Don't Join etc

Enjoy the plageius trolling

I'm not trolling honestly - and honestly I don't think Plagueis is Snoke, but it would have made the most sense, and I am disappointed if that is not the case.

But nothing we have seen completely puts a stopper on that theory. That's my point I was trying to make, I wasn't trying to troll - not really my style.

;)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    wonder about those new purpleguys, multidimensional calculations? oculus viewing scope?

It does sound a bit odd - but does tie in with the Emperor's feeling of a dark presence outside known space, Jakku's Observatory Station looking into hyperspace routes out into the unknown regions and perhaps the compass that Luke finds in BF2?

I just some this gets explained (in the movies sooner rather than later) such a major back story and character introduction to the likes of Snoke is too big just to leave in pieces between novels, comic books and video games.
  • Options
    Maybe he is Darth Vader from another Dimension, lol. Marvel is bleeding into Star Wars.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Or he is a character from Soul Calibur - star wars toons did make an appearance in one of those games, lol
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    theforce.netforums is reporting snokes idenity leaked via a lj visual book wich i guess leaked online on a site. i wont post here for ovious reasons but the forums are legit . look for a thread called Andy Serkis (Supreme Leader Snoke) -Episode 8/9 spoilers
  • Options
    riancloseup.jpg
    To me, this makes it pretty clear that Snoke is a new character. It basically debunks every theory out there.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    At the end of the day - of course Snoke is a new toon. I just don't know how they are going to effectively create a new character without spoiling what we had with Palpatine for so many years - just because Snoke simply exists - I mean if he was so bad ****, why didn't he just swoop in and take over the galaxy from Palp? or swoop in to take control of the crumbling empire after palp was defeated when the rebels were still weakened?

It all just seems a bit weird to me - so they had better explain him and explain him good.
  • Options
    At the end of the day - of course Snoke is a new toon. I just don't know how they are going to effectively create a new character without spoiling what we had with Palpatine for so many years - just because Snoke simply exists - I mean if he was so bad ****, why didn't he just swoop in and take over the galaxy from Palp? or swoop in to take control of the crumbling empire after palp was defeated when the rebels were still weakened?

It all just seems a bit weird to me - so they had better explain him and explain him good.

He is obviously recovering from something. He could possibly be in the last stages of his recovery that has spanned the entire saga or more. I would guess that he was too weak or vulnerable to make his presence known during the reign of the empire. IDK, and I don't think we'll get an explanation in this movie.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I heard that Snoke remains a mystery in this movie too - but a reveal he definitely deserves at some point.

They have said that this movie has one of the biggest if not the biggest star wars reveal ever - even more so to trump the Vader "I am your father" line - I don't know about that, but my interest has peaked.

Tickets to a premier showing of TLJ fell into my lap yesterday - so looking forward to seeing it on Thursday night, also a little anxious. I am a huge star wars fan, so I hope whatever is done, does not ruin the franchise for me.
  • Options
    So the press release was Saturday. Many were quoted as saying Star Wars is going to be a block buster!! Well hawt dam.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    So the press release was Saturday. Many were quoted as saying Star Wars is going to be a block buster!! Well hawt dam.

Certainly predicted to be a hit - but media loves to see heroes fall. Headlines could have reacted to a poor movie saying "New Star Wars Movie Kills Franchise" - I'm glad that is not the case.

Looking forward to Thursday!
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The Bexus clan is reserving half of a Movie Tavern...
    Theater.jpg
    but, we have to wait until Saturday, so, the whole gang will have to boycott internet for a few days.

Will never visit a regular theater again.
  • Options
    Snoke is director krennic. Snoke is tarkin. Snoke is Vader. Snoke is palpatine. Snoke is Ezra. Snoke is ugnaught. Snoke is noob saibot. Take your pick, he can be any of them. But he probably is just some guy from some place we won’t care about. I guarantee you this, when he is known, you Will be dissapointed.
  • Options
    I'm starting to like the "Prime Jedi" theory...
    I wont post anything here. Google it if you're curious.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Snoke is director krennic. Snoke is tarkin. Snoke is Vader. Snoke is palpatine. Snoke is Ezra. Snoke is ugnaught. Snoke is noob saibot. Take your pick, he can be any of them. But he probably is just some guy from some place we won’t care about. I guarantee you this, when he is known, you Will be dissapointed.

It depends how they reveal him and what backstory he gets - I still cant help thinking the Plagueis idea/theory is the best, but some people (especially in star wars) have such creative thinking it can be impossible for anyone to see their vision of creativity.

Perhaps the story of Snoke will be a breath of fresh air and completely surprise everyone with how unique and exciting it is. Time will tell.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    It is an interesting theory re: "Prime Jedi" or first Jedi.

The Jedi who arguably helped found the Jedi Order believed that the true forces power lay in all its aspects, including the dark. For that he was cast out of the order - arguably went on to found the Sith.

But how could he still be alive from such a long time ago? There are theories that Snoke is like a parasite of the force, sustaining his life.

But the Sith were destroyed? So what happened to this "Prime Jedi" or fallen Jedi?

It is interesting based on this "prime Jedi" theory - a man who founded the Jedi and Sith Orders respectively now rises at the head of a faction named "The First Order".

Its interesting but who knows - a few days patience may hold the answer.

@Hannibal_Bexus enjoy the movie on Saturday
  • Options
    Theater.jpg
    but, we have to wait until Saturday, so, the whole gang will have to boycott internet for a few days.

Why did u show me that ? I will be forced to find one like that and pay the high price associated w it I can't go back to regular after seeing that . Good day to u sir
  • Options
    It is an interesting theory re: "Prime Jedi" or first Jedi.

The Jedi who arguably helped found the Jedi Order believed that the true forces power lay in all its aspects, including the dark. For that he was cast out of the order - arguably went on to found the Sith.

But how could he still be alive from such a long time ago? There are theories that Snoke is like a parasite of the force, sustaining his life.

But the Sith were destroyed? So what happened to this "Prime Jedi" or fallen Jedi?

It is interesting based on this "prime Jedi" theory - a man who founded the Jedi and Sith Orders respectively now rises at the head of a faction named "The First Order".

Its interesting but who knows - a few days patience may hold the answer.

@Hannibal_Bexus enjoy the movie on Saturday

i would hope this is disneys spin on the old republic and seeing as rian johnson has a blank canvis this could be it . i saw an image of the lj visual book and it name drops darth bane wich i was like huh i assume he is canon now
  • Options
    Theater.jpg

Why did u show me that ? I will be forced to find one like that and pay the high price associated w it I can't go back to regular after seeing that . Good day to u sir

Its actually $3 CHEAPER per ticket than the AMC theater down the street.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Theater.jpg

Its actually $3 CHEAPER per ticket than the AMC theater down the street.

I'm from Barrie, Ontario, Canada - we got nothing like this...NOTHING!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm from America and we have them but the ones w cocktail drinks and food don't have those comfortable looking chairs w all the room. The one I know that has a restaurant near me is pricey but they have like table and chair set up w four people to a table
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I messed up earlier and my statement may have been a little misleading. For a regular 2D ticket, AMC is actually $1 cheaper than Movie Tavern. However, AMC does have a theater with recliner seating and more room without the servers, food, or drinks. These tickets are $3 more per seat than Movie Tavern and its still a 2D showing.
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    apparently in a article snoke was inspired by hugh hefner. now robot chicken can have so much fun with that. and i already have some bat crap funny ideas to do with that info