World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Replies

• DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Congrats stormy and her team instinct! You go girl!

Lol @789HardCase , sorry to break your fantasy, but he's a man ;)
    guess you don’t have a sarcasm filter on

Dr Frinks said my sarcasm detector is broken :D
    A little drunk so don't blame me :smile:

Edit: also note like "she" never corrects when someone assume his gender wrongly hah
  • Options
    Congratulations Team Instinct. How many went 114/114? We are trying to plan our margins.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    myea8017 wrote: »
    Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I disagree, spending is a component of tb, however coordinating to ensure you maximize battles and deploy all at the correct spot with people on 8+ timezones is no small feat. Maybe tb is drag on drop for a lot of teams but for us and teams like TI it's a lot of coordination.

I'm not saying it's easy with an unlimited budget, and I agree coordination is needed.

But galactic power is what separates 2* and 3* in the 6th phase of TB, not coordination, skill or strategy. I'm a multi time zone guild so I know what goes in to it. But it's raw spending that separates guilds for 40/41* to the 45* bracket.

My well done was sincere though, it's fun to be first.

@Stevesaint74 Actually, this is incorrect as well. It’s hard to explain to players who are not actually involved at this level, but to help with perspective, we only had 21 affordable wave misses in p6, anymore than that, and we would of been short. Means we couldn’t afford a crash, and needed 29 people to be 114, with a max of only 21 people at 113. So even with 157m GP- it had to be tight play, no mess ups, and no crashes for 50 players.

It's hard to explain, but this is exactly how it is for guilds at the threshold between stars, not at that level as well.
  • Options
    Congratulations from a mostly ftp player.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations Team Instinct. How many went 114/114? We are trying to plan our margins.

• PR10
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Great Job Team! Big thanks to the officers, the planning, coordination, and everyone who helped make this happen. Thank You to the Devs who put this together. Congrats to all the other guilds who did their best and placed high as well. I really enjoy this game and this community. Hope everyone continues to improve and enjoys everything as much as me!
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options

Edit: also note like "she" never corrects when someone assume his gender wrongly hah

Yea- it’s because anyone who would assume this avatar is a SWGOH player, has more problems to be helped than me explaining such...
  • Options
    Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I disagree, spending is a component of tb, however coordinating to ensure you maximize battles and deploy all at the correct spot with people on 8+ timezones is no small feat. Maybe tb is drag on drop for a lot of teams but for us and teams like TI it's a lot of coordination.

I'm not saying it's easy with an unlimited budget, and I agree coordination is needed.

But galactic power is what separates 2* and 3* in the 6th phase of TB, not coordination, skill or strategy. I'm a multi time zone guild so I know what goes in to it. But it's raw spending that separates guilds for 40/41* to the 45* bracket.

@Stevesaint74 Actually, this is incorrect as well. It’s hard to explain to players who are not actually involved at this level, but to help with perspective, we only had 21 affordable wave misses in p6, anymore than that, and we would of been short. Means we couldn’t afford a crash, and needed 29 people to be 114, with a max of only 21 people at 113. So even with 157m GP- it had to be tight play, no mess ups, and no crashes for 50 players.

You're making my point for me. I did say it wasn't easy even with an unlimited budget. But 157m is a product of purchasing power, which you needed to get 45*. You say yourself it was still tight.

Their is coordination needed but no golden secret strategy for 45* TB. That was my iriginal point too. Just a healthy income, teamwork and coordination.

• Options
    PR10 wrote: »
    Great Job Team! Big thanks to the officers, the planning, coordination, and everyone who helped make this happen. Thank You to the Devs who put this together. Congrats to all the other guilds who did their best and placed high as well. I really enjoy this game and this community. Hope everyone continues to improve and enjoys everything as much as me!

Enjoy your triumph man!! :)
  • Options

Actually more like 43
  • Options
    As someone who hasn't played a TB yet without at least one combat mission crash, costing in total millions of GP, I am quite impressed.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

So the real difficulty is not crashing? haha
    You guys probably don't even realize how easy you've got it when it comes to coordination. Simply knowing before hand that all 50 guildmembers will participate and that you're going for 3 stars on every territory already makes it alot easier. So i'm not that impressed by the coordination "skills" required for this world first. It's not easy, but most certainly not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    That leaves clearing the waves, 29 out 50 needed 114 waves, the other 21 needed 113 waves. I'm not expert, but with full platoons and g12 toons across the board that doesn't seem like it's that difficult either. I'm sure there are quite a few players out there that consistandly clear 114 waves. Again, not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    So the impressive part of your accomplisment is getting 50 like minded players with enough GP in one guild. And that is really impressive, there's no way around that. That's the real strenght of your guild. All that other stuff can be done by other guilds/players and isn't the reason your guild gets another world's first.
    No hate or jalousy, i'm just calling it how i see it. Not even sure why i took the trouble of writing it, haha. Anyway, congrats again.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wohooooo we're a step closer to world peace
  • iNJakuu
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I appreciate your point of view.

Have you gone 114 of 114 yet? 21/21 on P6? I’m not gonna fancy kitten you and say that resources aren’t a big part of it, but so is strategy and gameplay. It takes a combination of resources AND skill, just like most things.

Good luck to you and your guildmates striving for 45 Star! Now that you’ve seen it done, take encouragement that it is possible and you know the Bar - both for resources and gameplay :smile:
    leef wrote: »

You guys probably don't even realize how easy you've got it when it comes to coordination. Simply knowing before hand that all 50 guildmembers will participate and that you're going for 3 stars on every territory already makes it alot easier. So i'm not that impressed by the coordination "skills" required for this world first. It's not easy, but most certainly not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    That leaves clearing the waves, 29 out 50 needed 114 waves, the other 21 needed 113 waves. I'm not expert, but with full platoons and g12 toons across the board that doesn't seem like it's that difficult either. I'm sure there are quite a few players out there that consistandly clear 114 waves. Again, not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    So the impressive part of your accomplisment is getting 50 like minded players with enough GP in one guild. And that is really impressive, there's no way around that. That's the real strenght of your guild. All that other stuff can be done by other guilds/players and isn't the reason your guild gets another world's first.
    No hate or jalousy, i'm just calling it how i see it. Not even sure why i took the trouble of writing it, haha. Anyway, congrats again.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats guys! I was wondering how long it would be until someone hit 45.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

*key word* "I'm not an expert"

Yes your are not.

It's not about max roster and g12 toons only.
    We had that for a few weeks already but battles are legitimely hard (once you get there you will see)

So instead of assuming things and talking without any knowledge, if you don't want to congratulate fine, we don't need it. But don't embarrass yourself talking about things you don't know and dismissing some content that for once in the history of the game has been difficult to beat even with max rosters...

"As you see it" just is flat out wrong.
  • Options

Yea- it’s because anyone who would assume this avatar is a SWGOH player, has more problems to be helped than me explaining such...

Moving forward, it might be good to leave your stereotypes and/or mysogony out. You could have just corrected or said nothing.
  • Gawejn
    1108 posts Member
    Options
    iN_Enigma wrote: »
    We missed only 8-10 waves as an entire team in P6. That’s incredible and requires lot of skill. Our error of margin was so little.

But the haters will continue to hate. That’s what you get for being #1.

Great job team. Incredible team effort and coordination. Another World First in the books.

This is very easy game. And is completely easy when You spend a lot of money for this. Big achievment In mobile game with thousends of $? It is not achievment. Do it FTP way.
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    iN_Enigma wrote: »
    We missed only 8-10 waves as an entire team in P6. That’s incredible and requires lot of skill. Our error of margin was so little.

But the haters will continue to hate. That’s what you get for being #1.

Great job team. Incredible team effort and coordination. Another World First in the books.

This is very easy game. And is completely easy when You spend a lot of money for this. Big achievment In mobile game with thousends of $? It is not achievment. Do it FTP way.

Again talking without knowledge ...
    how can peeps that have never battled and made a 114 wave claim that they know if the game is easy or hard and dismiss content they don't even know...
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    And

Team Alliance Alpha will be the first to do it without fully reshuffling their guild :)
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    And

Team alliance alpha will be the first to do it without fully reshuffling their guild :)

The drama is much more in you heart and head, than the reality of it. I won’t get into the details as to how this statement is flawed, but I’m glad you said what you needed to, to feel better.

Edit- looks like comment was redacted. Must of realized how flawed the statement was. Quoted you before you pulled out @Tigzie ;)
  • Options
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

Not to come across as rude but that's half of it not all of it. The battles are extremely strategic and are literally half of the total points earned. People who don't play their battles correctly don't get all of the potential points available. To say their zero strategy is to say you're completely ignorant of this game mode
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • PEZ
    64 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Congrats to TI and my teammates during this WF. Warrior's video says it all - every battle mattered, everyone's contribution was essential and in the end, it took the dedication of the full TI team and incredible leadership to make this happen. Truly an honor to be a part of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4wZ6jpRypE
  • Options
    Kudos for great cooperation and effort. I find it more impressive, however, when folks can go 114 with a much lower GP.
  • Options
    Proud of been part of this accomplishment. We got 45*/43*/43*.
    TI is world First class both in strategy and people.
  • Options
    Javofett wrote: »
    Proud of been part of this accomplishment. We got 45*/43*/43*.
    TI is world First class both in strategy and people.

That right there, still destroyed TB with the remaining guilds.
    If it was easy everyone would be doing it... just stating a fact.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Please post 45* rewards. Really curious.
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

*key word* "I'm not an expert"

Yes your are not.

It's not about max roster and g12 toons only.
    We had that for a few weeks already but battles are legitimely hard (once you get there you will see)

So instead of assuming things and talking without any knowledge, if you don't want to congratulate fine, we don't need it. But don't embarrass yourself talking about things you don't know and dismissing some content that for once in the history of the game has been difficult to beat even with max rosters...

"As you see it" just is flat out wrong.

Ok, I get that a lot of people might be hating on TI right now, and you want to defend them or yourself or whatever, but this kind of condescending tone is why people don't like TI. Adding "once you get there you will see" is completely unnecessary unless you want to be a ****. Same goes for "talking without any knowledge" and "don't embarrass yourself" etc. Yes, the battles are hard but no need to talk down to people like that. You could have simply ended with: battles are legitimately difficult even with a full g12 roster.

Also, "if you don't want to congratulate fine"... he did congratulate you guys: "And that is really impressive, there's no way around that" " Anyway, congrats again."

I think the reply is mostly trying to convey that most of the rest of us are still on step 1: Getting 50 active people to participate every day in TB. And that is difficult for a lot of us. I've seen tons of people get burnt out of this game lately. I don't really blame them, if you trudging through a tough GW, have to participate in Haat to get your guild through it, and do 4 battles in TB it takes quite a while and maybe that person has bigger priorities in their life that day.

So while TI is on step 50 or whatever, to the rest of us stuck on step 1, your accomplishment might seem easy given you've got 50 people with amazing rosters who are committed to participating every day. But, getting to step 50 is a great accomplishment, so congrats! But, in the future it might be helpful to get some perspective from the rest of us if you want to have an easier time on the forums/reddit and don't have to continually defend yourselves all the time. On the other hand, maybe you don't care about those things.

Congrats TI on your legitimate accomplishment as well as making excellent progress in your continual PR campaign to be the most hated guild in SWGOH.
  • Options
    So we're the rewards actually worth it?
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    So we're the rewards actually worth it?

Just read this thread. The results speak for themselves :wink: