World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Replies

• Options
    This has been an exiting achievement. The TI teams truly work as one, as I have personally experienced. Congratz for this and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Greetings from Amsterdam
    Yours
    Ferr
  • Options
    We get you fat wallets are ahead of us, but please leave us the dignity of being true to our name. It hurts when you post pretender names on line. Expect us ;-)
  • Options
    I would like to add to this thread. I am not in TI, and TI has no love for me. I am in a 43 star guild and up here at the top it is far more about strategy than people realize. Anyone else who says different is showing a bit of ignorance. Strategy and coordination are the keys.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Aligalt_13 wrote: »
    We get you fat wallets are ahead of us, but please leave us the dignity of being true to our name. It hurts when you post pretender names on line. Expect us ;-)

Screen shot or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    Haha zing
    Keja wrote: »
    Instead of gloating why don't you guys share tips and info like what the extra missions are like, how to strategize etc?
    If you read the thread, all you need is a fat wallet. No strategy necessary.

• sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to add to this thread. I am not in TI, and TI has no love for me. I am in a 43 star guild and up here at the top it is far more about strategy than people realize. Anyone else who says different is showing a bit of ignorance. Strategy and coordination are the keys.

☝️☝️☝️
  • Options
    I think normally, people might be somewhat congratulatory of your feat if you were humble and encouraging of others in the process.

But all most people see is grandiose bragging - hence the vitriol you're attracting @stormy.

I hope the soggy biscuit was passed heartily amongst your members well into the night.

Well paid. I mean, well played.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    Any guild can get 114/114 and still not get 45 stars lol. We roll 114/114 but don’t plan on moving all our top “whales” to one guild. We like the friendly environment our guild provides. We don’t require our members to spend either, they do that of their own free will when they choose to do so. While it does take time to coordinate a successful TB the main thing it takes which is obvious is a high GP.

You mention 150 players but only 50 of those players in your mega “whale” guild reached 45 stars. I am a so called “whale” so I am not dissing on your spenders, I just don’t agree with how your guild is run and operated. To each their own I guess. I have heard so much negative stuff about TI and Stormy that I would never want to be a part of your group. I do like Warrior though, he seems legit.

This is a game. Games should be fun with no drama attached. From what I hear their is a lot of drama in TI.

Then you are welcome to manage your guild as you see fit and not apply.

I can tell you our 150 members are at least for 90%/95% pretty happy to be where they are so I imagine they are ok with how things are managed.

A little minority won't be happy and will leave... like in any other guilds I guess.

Oh and we congratulate all members simply because together we achieved 131 stars out of 135 possible.
  • Options
    Any guild can get 114/114 and still not get 45 stars lol. We roll 114/114 but don’t plan on moving all our top “whales” to one guild. We like the friendly environment our guild provides. We don’t require our members to spend either, they do that of their own free will when they choose to do so. While it does take time to coordinate a successful TB the main thing it takes which is obvious is a high GP.

You mention 150 players but only 50 of those players in your mega “whale” guild reached 45 stars. I am a so called “whale” so I am not dissing on your spenders, I just don’t agree with how your guild is run and operated. To each their own I guess. I have heard so much negative stuff about TI and Stormy that I would never want to be a part of your group. I do like Warrior though, he seems legit.

This is a game. Games should be fun with no drama attached. From what I hear their is a lot of drama in TI.

You could of saved a lot of typing by just saying “I’m in BHG.” - we would of knew exactly what you had to say
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I think normally, people might be somewhat congratulatory of your feat if you were humble and encouraging of others in the process.

But all most people see is grandiose bragging - hence the vitriol you're attracting @stormy.

I hope the soggy biscuit was passed heartily amongst your members well into the night.

You haven’t been here very long if you don’t know the kind of attention my posts always get ;)

I wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, it’s encouraging.
  • Options
    Drama
    Drama
    Drama
    But I'm really not about that drama though..

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    latest?cb=20140816020637

Again, congrats on the accomplishment. but everyone please. ^^
  • Options
    TI management is the best as if we were professionally run. Everybody in TI wants to win, and that's what we do.

We set our own goals and strive for records. If you like to compete and win, you would be very happy in TI like I am :smiley:
    Maraxus wrote: »

Then you are welcome to manage your guild as you see fit and not apply.

I can tell you our 150 members are at least for 90%/95% pretty happy to be where they are so I imagine they are ok with how things are managed.

A little minority won't be happy and will leave... like in any other guilds I guess.

Oh and we congratulate all members simply because together we achieved 131 stars out of 135 possible.

• RefriedBeans79
    93 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Im glad I have my priorities straight. Don't need to spend money on this game to feel good about myself. Your post is like your waving a fancy kitten flag, look at me look at me.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    latest?cb=20140816020637

Again, congrats on the accomplishment. but everyone please. ^^

you know you’re going to be closing this soon...give it time.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

You haven’t been here very long if you don’t know the kind of attention my posts always get ;)

I wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, it’s encouraging.

Let's be honest...your posts are worded the way they are specifically to get that kind of attention.

I understand that as the "whaliest" guild in this game, you guys get a lot of undeserved hate no matter what you do. And I certainly don't agree with the players who respond to you that way. As a competitive player, I admire the fact that you've managed this and that you have built up a guild of players dedicated enough to achieve it.

But the way you make these posts is clearly intended to troll more of that hate from other players. Let's not pretend that you're an innocent victim of all of this hate when you word your posts in a way that encourages more of it.

Great achievement and well done on the territory battles, in any case.
  • Options
    You could of saved a lot of typing by just saying “I’m in BHG.” - we would of knew exactly what you had to say

I'm in BHG and have nothing but respect for what you guys pulled off. I know how difficult and stressful it is to pull off 114/114 and for the amount of your guys who did it is a remarkable feat. Congrats on the accomplishment!
  • Options
    Amazing, simply. I am extremely proud to be part of such an amazing group of people. TI is a family in every sense of the world, and I witnessed first hand exactly what it took to pull off this achievement, and honestly it was awesome. Great job Team!!
  • Options
    I’ve been in Tì close to 1 year and I don’t see any unordinary drama. I enjoy being in such a competitive guild. Tì is made up of dedicated players, period..whale or not. No amount of money I spent on this game accounted for my ability to play a strategic battle to get the 114/114. It wasn’t easy (well after 3 TB it did get easier), but it was nerve wrecking and required thought.
    Congrats to my WF team mates and the Mgmt for their dedication and sacrifice in coordinating the event.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I'm in BHG and have nothing but respect for what you guys pulled off. I know how difficult and stressful it is to pull off 114/114 and for the amount of your guys who did it is a remarkable feat. Congrats on the accomplishment!

Thank you, if it wasn't for the constant (good) pressure you guys put on us, we probably wouldn't have made it (at least not that fast)... you guys put up for real competition and it's nice to have you around
  • Options
    Just another day in the office for this amazing Team, proud to be a part of it.
  • Options
    Amen to that.
    On a brighter note we expect to get 46 stars next time.
  • Options
    Wouldn't want to be in any other guild than TI. The fact that it took 3 territory battles to clinch this says plenty on the difficulty of the game mode, nicely done developers.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Cheers!
    I guess *Most* people do not realize.. we give each other a lot of "Heck" :D (forum guidelines) in various chats etc.. but THAT IS PART OF THE FUN! (I can kind of see how people not "involved can take it wrong.. but that is not the issue) in the end there is a feeling of mutual respect (iNstinct,BHG, Alliance Alpha,MC's .. etc) We KNOW how hard you guys work (not just spend whatever people might think) and it makes it that much better for everyone.

Sooo in any case thanks for that, and always know we have a lot of respect for The BHG, AA, MC's etc.. you all make the game FUN!

Ok let's stop the love fest and go back to trash talking and stuff.. :|

• mediocreJoe
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Cheers!
    I guess *Most* people do not realize.. we give each other a lot of "Heck" :D (forum guidelines) in various chats etc.. but THAT IS PART OF THE FUN! (I can kind of see how people not "involved can take it wrong.. but that is not the issue) in the end there is a feeling of mutual respect (iNstinct,BHG, Alliance Alpha,MC's .. etc) We KNOW how hard you guys work (not just spend whatever people might think) and it makes it that much better.

It's definitely more fun in this game when you have competion and I believe all the guilds you listed provide that. I'm very much looking forward to future and stealing some world firsts from you guys! Again enjoy your accomplishment as it will be the last one you get if I have anything to say about it :)
  • mediocreJoe
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hopefully we have many more years of battling it out! We have many great guilds in this game (iN, BHG, MC, Skunk, WW, DL, Alliance) and we all want the title of worlds first. Enjoy your moment as it won't last and we are all gunning for you :)
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    @Maraxus how many of the 6/6 r1 teams had a zeta on Jyn's lead and what's the consensus best 5th? I would assume K2 for the daze in case you get elite snowtroopers on the last wave. In my eyes, that's the battle that's difficult (if you have a zFinn resistance team).