World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Replies

• Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I sincerely mean that. However I believe you are overestimating the difficulty of going 114/114 in combat missions. I’m 100% F2P and went 110/114 and if it wasn’t for some very poor rng would’ve cleared 111. Anything less than 114/114 for people who spend thousands is frankly embarrassing.

Thank you, you would be surprised about the difficulty of getting 114 instead of 110. I would be very curious to know what the success rate of 114 is for the other top 10 guild ...

Wave 6 phase 6 full of elite is what makes the content hard to max

Before getting that battles are indeed fairly easier so although 110/114 is a great achievement (congrats) it's quite harder to go 114
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I sincerely mean that. However I believe you are overestimating the difficulty of going 114/114 in combat missions. I’m 100% F2P and went 110/114 and if it wasn’t for some very poor rng would’ve cleared 111. Anything less than 114/114 for people who spend thousands is frankly embarrassing.

Thank you, you would be surprised about the difficulty of getting 114 instead of 110. I would be very curious to know what the success rate of 114 is for the other top 10 guild ...

Wave 6 phase 6 full of elite is what makes the content hard to max

Before getting that battles are indeed fairly easier so although 110/114 is a great achievement (congrats) it's quite harder to go 114

It’s all about timing that air strike at the right time. Too soon, you get screwed. Too late, screwed again. Then again, good mods overcome it. All the squads for p6 have high damage output. I’d worry more about a crash than wave 6 at this point.
  • Jordylee24
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The two phase 6 battles I could do because of toon requirements, I went 5/6 and 6/6. The 5/6 just had a couple enemies left. I only have 1.7 mill gp. How are the battles hard for a player who has 2.5-3mill gp? I just smell money and a lot of dedicated players in one guild together :D that's an achievement in itself but don't go bragging how hard the battles are and what strategy they take when we all know it's kitten feet.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Congrats Ti!
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Jordylee24 wrote: »
    The two phase 6 battles I could do because of toon requirements, I went 5/6 and 6/6. The 5/6 just had a couple enemies left. I only have 1.7 mill gp. How are the battles hard for a player who has 2.5-3mill gp? I just smell money and a lot of dedicated players in one guild together :D that's an achievement in itself but don't go bragging how hard the battles are and what strategy they take when we all know it's kitten feet.

Well, on any given combat mission your total GP means nothing. It's the strength of the squad you use and the timing of the air strike, etc.

I could have 2 million+ GP and fail everything if all that GP comes from maxed Dark Side toons and I put in a weak Light Side team.

Obviously, high total GP does matter for deployment and TB in general, but on a given mission it doesn't matter.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    The next difficult task will be going 114/114 and completing the final special mission.

This adds another team of high caliber needed, without compromising the other 3 battles.

As Maraxus mentioned, these battles are no slouch and requires not only good mods, but hefty zeta investments as well.
  • Options
    RoyalMosh wrote: »
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

5/6 (sometimes 6/6) or 110/114 as f2p and 1.7 mil GP. If you can't go 6/6 or 114 with 2.5-3.0 mil GP and $10k...I'm not sure there's any hope for you. You guys keep acting like you're the only ones who have experienced battle phases 6/6, when people with much much much less put into the game, see them, and sometimes beat them, every round. You're not special.
  • Options
    If you managed it please write a post about it
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    Options

snowhut wrote: »
    when people with much much much less put into the game, see them, and sometimes beat them, every round. You're not special.
    50% of the time it works every time :wink:

• Options

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

5/6 (sometimes 6/6) or 110/114 as f2p and 1.7 mil GP. If you can't go 6/6 or 114 with 2.5-3.0 mil GP and $10k...I'm not sure there's any hope for you. You guys keep acting like you're the only ones who have experienced battle phases 6/6, when people with much much much less put into the game, see them, and sometimes beat them, every round. You're not special.

I tried to win Wimbledon once but didn't get into the finals... would have been pretty easy to win though if I was in the final round. But Federer and co just feel special because they won Winbledon.......

See the similarities?

I really don't get what you're trying to say.

Instead of just giving probs or don't say anything, you're coming in and trying to tell people they're not better for achieving something no one else did so far.

Byebye
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

I tried to win Wimbledon once but didn't get into the finals... would have been pretty easy to win though if I was in the final round. But Federer and co just feel special because they won Winbledon.......

See the similarities?

Instead of just giving probs or don't say anything, you're coming in and trying to tell people they're not better for achieving something no one else did so far.

Byebye

Who wins in formula 1 though, the best driver or the best car? ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

See the similarities?

Byebye

Unfortunately not my kind of sport - but aren't there generally only 3 or 4 producers of engines?

So, too much off topic. Kudos to my friends! And thanks to people who know how to respect achievements! (Booo for the salty fams)

• Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Congrats Ti!

Thanks brando!
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    The next difficult task will be going 114/114 and completing the final special mission.

This adds another team of high caliber needed, without compromising the other 3 battles.

As Maraxus mentioned, these battles are no slouch and requires not only good mods, but hefty zeta investments as well.

Looking forward to the challenge !
    Phoenix toons like Ezra and Sabine might be required
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

See the similarities?

Byebye

Probably a bit of both ;)
  • xceejayx
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    D_Rose23 wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

If it’s so easy why haven’t you done it?

euhm...he didnt see it was easy....he said if you bought them toons and shards...maybe then its easy....the step of "spending" is where it is more coarse....i dont know for you...but i dont have 500$ to through down the drain on a cellphone game....others, do.
  • Flamethrow
    335 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well done. Still i managed to 6/6 with resistance (fynn, poe, pilot and trooper g11 and a measly g8 bb8 (skills at lol 5/6).

And 6/6 with CLS, Fulcrum, r2 g12 and leia and lando g11.

Finished 112/114 since my R1 team is a cute kitten.

Not sure why you need to overstate the difficulty of those battles. Well done on coordination and comittment.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    For those wondering about loot for 45*, saw this posted. Needless to say they are barely better than what you get for 41*.

9ZElBZ0.jpg
  • Options
    I would like to congratulate all your members that hit 114, this is quite a feat, having just had my personal best of 111 I know that it is a lot of hard work involved even if you pay to get a slight advantage. Keep on trucking guys
  • Options

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

I'm afraid you misinterpreted my post. I'm not jealous or salty of your accomplishment. I've never understood the hate your guild receives and I would like to thank you for financing the game so F2P like me can continue to enjoy it. Congratulations once again.

I was only observing the fact that someone who has spent thousands should be able to 114/114 every combat mission especially if someone who has never spent a dime can do 110 or 111.

Please do not act as if people don't understand the difficulty of combat missions, we all played the exact same ones. If anything most people's combat missions were far more difficult than yours due to a lack of Lobot, Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Millennium Falcon, Tie Reaper etc... You've never 6/6 a P6 combat mission with no platoons completed in that territory and no air strike available.
  • Options
    Instead of gloating why don't you guys share tips and info like what the extra missions are like, how to strategize etc?
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Instead of gloating why don't you guys share tips and info like what the extra missions are like, how to strategize etc?
    If you read the thread, all you need is a fat wallet. No strategy necessary.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats TI!!

Really well done. You are all operating at a level most people dream of and, judging from comments, can’t fully comprehend. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Well done
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    Waddles wrote: »
    Kudos for great cooperation and effort. I find it more impressive, however, when folks can go 114 with a much lower GP.

Funny, I've managed to do 114/114 at just over 2.1M total GP during TB 3 *on my alt*.

And I've done it on my main, at ~2.6M GP.

And most of the sub 2M GP guys, unless they have precisely every necessary and a few optional squads, average around 110/114. There is some RNG component to wave 6 in P6 that can make or break your CM completion rate.

TB #3, I ran 114/114 on both accounts. This last one 113 and 112. It's possible, but most folks do not have their squads lined up and so we see 2.2-2.4M GP players doing sub 105 unfortunately often.

Dingo
  • AlexB
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats TI!
    I’m jealous and salty :D
  • Options
    You might want to stick to your actual guild name then instead of trying to rob the We Are Legion name. , just saying.
  • Options
    Aligalt_13 wrote: »
    You might want to stick to your actual guild name then instead of trying to rob the We Are Legion name. , just saying.

Because of it's extremely high value, right?
  • Options
    To us its sacrosanct