World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    So we're the rewards actually worth it?

We didn’t do it for the rewards, we did it to go 3 for 3 in World First events-

But if you are asking if there was a full piece, answer is no ;)
  • Options
    What a fun week !!
    Big thanks to @stormy and management for putting together this crazy buncy of players
    @maraxus and everyone else for the endless hours of theorycrafting
    @oofalong for directing all our TB’s with perfect precision.
    And doing this in a week where other guilds were begging mercs and whales all over, to help them reach world first before TI made it all that much more satisfying.
    Proud to be part of the team.
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Options
    Was the strategy spend more money so you have high enough gp to get all the stars.

No offence, this is an achievement but the strategy is “simple mathematics”
  • Options
    Mc1 wrote: »
    iNJakuu wrote: »
    Proud to be a part of this group! Took 40+ 114/114s to make it happen.

Thanks to the best guild management group and strategy team in the game!

Especially @oofalong and @Maraxus!!!

+1

+1

• Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Stormy wrote: »
    myea8017 wrote: »
    Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I disagree, spending is a component of tb, however coordinating to ensure you maximize battles and deploy all at the correct spot with people on 8+ timezones is no small feat. Maybe tb is drag on drop for a lot of teams but for us and teams like TI it's a lot of coordination.

I'm not saying it's easy with an unlimited budget, and I agree coordination is needed.

But galactic power is what separates 2* and 3* in the 6th phase of TB, not coordination, skill or strategy. I'm a multi time zone guild so I know what goes in to it. But it's raw spending that separates guilds for 40/41* to the 45* bracket.

My well done was sincere though, it's fun to be first.

@Stevesaint74 Actually, this is incorrect as well. It’s hard to explain to players who are not actually involved at this level, but to help with perspective, we only had 21 affordable wave misses in p6, anymore than that, and we would of been short. Means we couldn’t afford a crash, and needed 29 people to be 114, with a max of only 21 people at 113. So even with 157m GP- it had to be tight play, no mess ups, and no crashes for 50 players.

So the real difficulty is not crashing? haha
    You guys probably don't even realize how easy you've got it when it comes to coordination. Simply knowing before hand that all 50 guildmembers will participate and that you're going for 3 stars on every territory already makes it alot easier. So i'm not that impressed by the coordination "skills" required for this world first. It's not easy, but most certainly not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    That leaves clearing the waves, 29 out 50 needed 114 waves, the other 21 needed 113 waves. I'm not expert, but with full platoons and g12 toons across the board that doesn't seem like it's that difficult either. I'm sure there are quite a few players out there that consistandly clear 114 waves. Again, not groundbreakingly difficult and not the main reason why your guild was the first.
    So the impressive part of your accomplisment is getting 50 like minded players with enough GP in one guild. And that is really impressive, there's no way around that. That's the real strenght of your guild. All that other stuff can be done by other guilds/players and isn't the reason your guild gets another world's first.
    No hate or jalousy, i'm just calling it how i see it. Not even sure why i took the trouble of writing it, haha. Anyway, congrats again.

*key word* "I'm not an expert"

Yes your are not.

It's not about max roster and g12 toons only.
    We had that for a few weeks already but battles are legitimely hard (once you get there you will see)

So instead of assuming things and talking without any knowledge, if you don't want to congratulate fine, we don't need it. But don't embarrass yourself talking about things you don't know and dismissing some content that for once in the history of the game has been difficult to beat even with max rosters...

"As you see it" just is flat out wrong.

Ok, I get that a lot of people might be hating on TI right now, and you want to defend them or yourself or whatever, but this kind of condescending tone is why people don't like TI. Adding "once you get there you will see" is completely unnecessary unless you want to be a ****. Same goes for "talking without any knowledge" and "don't embarrass yourself" etc. Yes, the battles are hard but no need to talk down to people like that. You could have simply ended with: battles are legitimately difficult even with a full g12 roster.

Also, "if you don't want to congratulate fine"... he did congratulate you guys: "And that is really impressive, there's no way around that" " Anyway, congrats again."

I think the reply is mostly trying to convey that most of the rest of us are still on step 1: Getting 50 active people to participate every day in TB. And that is difficult for a lot of us. I've seen tons of people get burnt out of this game lately. I don't really blame them, if you trudging through a tough GW, have to participate in Haat to get your guild through it, and do 4 battles in TB it takes quite a while and maybe that person has bigger priorities in their life that day.

So while TI is on step 50 or whatever, to the rest of us stuck on step 1, your accomplishment might seem easy given you've got 50 people with amazing rosters who are committed to participating every day. But, getting to step 50 is a great accomplishment, so congrats! But, in the future it might be helpful to get some perspective from the rest of us if you want to have an easier time on the forums/reddit and don't have to continually defend yourselves all the time. On the other hand, maybe you don't care about those things.

Congrats TI on your legitimate accomplishment as well as making excellent progress in your continual PR campaign to be the most hated guild in SWGOH.

To your point I totally agree I had a condescending tone that I should have not used

That said it's really tiring seeing people commenting about the difficulty of something they have never done or achieved.

So my answer that they don't know what they are talking about is actually accurate, maybe I should have said it differently though.

As to being most hated guild or not, I think most of us don't really care as we rarely appear on forum anyway.

But we do share achievements when we get some, same way we see ton of people posting their raids achievements etc...
  • Options
    Congrats folks, someone had to do it sometime, and it's good to see this group constantly leading the pack.

@stormy would love to see what kind of rewards payout this brings.

Also, would you anticipate this an easy thing to duplicate now that you've done it once?
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I appreciate your point of view.

Have you gone 114 of 114 yet? 21/21 on P6? I’m not gonna **** you and say that resources aren’t a big part of it, but so is strategy and gameplay. It takes a combination of resources AND skill, just like most things.

Good luck to you and your guildmates striving for 45 Star! Now that you’ve seen it done, take encouragement that it is possible and you know the Bar - both for resources and gameplay :smile:

Nope, my rogue one and phoenix teams need some work. We're not anywhere close to 45 stars, we lack the discipline, skill, organisation, rosters and guild GP. Wouldn't want to be in any other guild though ;)

Yes your are not.

We had that for a few weeks already but battles are legitimely hard (once you get there you will see)

So instead of assuming things and talking without any knowledge, if you don't want to congratulate fine, we don't need it. But don't embarrass yourself talking about things you don't know and dismissing some content that for once in the history of the game has been difficult to beat even with max rosters...

Oops, struck a nerve.
    I'll just take it as a compliment. Since you're saying it's super duper difficult, i must be rather good at this game for clearing as many waves as i did with my far from max roster. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Have you gone 114 of 114 yet? 21/21 on P6? I’m not gonna **** you and say that resources aren’t a big part of it, but so is strategy and gameplay. It takes a combination of resources AND skill, just like most things.

Good luck to you and your guildmates striving for 45 Star! Now that you’ve seen it done, take encouragement that it is possible and you know the Bar - both for resources and gameplay :smile:

Nope, my rogue one and phoenix teams need some work. We're not anywhere close to 45 stars, we lack the discipline, skill, organisation, rosters and guild GP. Wouldn't want to be in any other guild though ;)

Yes your are not.

Oops, struck a nerve.
    I'll just take it as a compliment. Since you're saying it's super duper difficult, i must be rather good at this game for clearing as many waves as i did with my far from max roster. ;)

Indeed you did, I don't like that much people downtalkig acheivements they haven't even done yet.

You want to criticize something, get it done then you can.

I don't know your actual personal skills and you might as well be really good... but there is a different between personally doing 114/114 , and having 43 people coordinate to try to achieve this despite bugs, crashes and actual hard battles in phase 6
  • Options

Yes your are not.

Oops, struck a nerve.

It obviously gets more difficult with fuller, more developed rosters. You just don't understand the volumes of blood, sweat, and tears that go into getting those last 4 waves.
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »

It obviously gets more difficult with fuller, more developed rosters. You just don't understand the volumes of blood, sweat, and tears that go into getting those last 4 waves.

I hope this is sarcasm lol

• BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Warrior_TI wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

Not to come across as rude but that's half of it not all of it. The battles are extremely strategic and are literally half of the total points earned. People who don't play their battles correctly don't get all of the potential points available. To say their zero strategy is to say you're completely ignorant of this game mode

“Extremely strategic” come on man. Don’t try and make it seem like it’s something it’s not. Sure, the phase 6 fights can be a little tricky but they are far from difficult.

To say their is 0 strategy is ignorant sure. To say it’s extremely strategic is just a downright lie.

• Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Loot screenshot?
  • Options
    D_Rose23 wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

If it’s so easy why haven’t you done it?

Not spending tons and tons of $$$ is probably why they haven't done it yet.
  • Options
    I would like to shout out a great big thank you to @stormy, @oofalong and the rest of the management team for getting all this organized and accomplished. Thanks to @maraxus and others for the mad scientist theorycrafting and a huge thanks to the other 146 members of Team Instinct that made it happen.

@Warrior_TI Awesome work on the wrap up!

To the haters who are going to hate... I am proud to be part of the team!
  • Options

Am I mis-remembering, or didn't another guild beat you to haat? I thought I recalled someone else posting a pic of their completion in your "worlds first haat" thread.

Not saying this to take away from this accomplishment, just curious more than anything. I know firsthand how difficult it is to get 50 people in synch for this game mode. Well done!
  • Misanthropist
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well done TI!! :)
  • Options
    Would you guys mind posting a picture of the rewards? I think a lot of us are quite curious....

Thanks, and congratulations to you guys
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    These self-congratulatory posts always crack me up. I mean.... congrats on collectively spending more dough than any other guild, I guess?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Yes your are not.

Oops, struck a nerve.

Indeed you did, I don't like that much people downtalkig acheivements they haven't even done yet.

You want to criticize something, get it done then you can.

I don't know your actual personal skills and you might as well be really good... but there is a different between personally doing 114/114 , and having 43 people coordinate to try to achieve this despite bugs, crashes and actual hard battles in phase 6

Wich is pretty much exactly what i said. Your guild's strenght lies in having (1)50 like minded players with amazing rosters. The skill and coordination aspect of becomming the world's first guild to clear 45 stars, while not "easy", is not the impressive part. It's not what sets your guild apart from the other guilds.
    Your guild also has a history of making WF"s seem more difficult (skillwise/coordinationwise) than they actually are and we both know why. I just think it's funny when you guys try to make it about skill and coordination, but in reality it's all about dedication. I actually do admire your guild's dedication. That's an honest compliment.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Gratz! Especially with all the TB trouble we had this week, well done indeed!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

That's just ridiculous. Good thing this game is WAI.
  • Options
    StevenKing wrote: »
    We are TI, we are LEGìON!!

Erm your team instinct yes, but you certainly are not WE ARE LEGION!
    You might want to check the raid leader board, there is a guild called we are legion, we might not be as famous as you, but you can’t go around stealing other guilds names to tag in to your own.
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    EXPECT US

• Options
    We’ve been legion since before you started playing.
  • Options
    Faroer wrote: »
    Loot screenshot?
    This. How are the rewards?
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kitten tickles.
    I am sure you lead most of them. Lol

Congrats on the 45*

It does take some skill. Just like if you are trying the hAAT or hRancor for the first time as a guild. You can’t waste damage or GP in this case. Because if people were to misapply or they over GP’d in a section during p6 they wouldn’t have made it. Just as the awesome crashes could have screwed them.

And I’m not in TI and am not in their kitten parade.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Congratulations, I sincerely mean that. However I believe you are overestimating the difficulty of going 114/114 in combat missions. I’m 100% F2P and went 110/114 and if it wasn’t for some very poor rng would’ve cleared 111. Anything less than 114/114 for people who spend thousands is frankly embarrassing.
  • Options
    We’ve been legion since before you started playing.

Not possible, I’ve been playing since the game released and before guilds were in the game.
  • Options
    Shame about the rewards, it’s just not value for money in my opinion. Congrats on your achievement though.