Replay malak event. It gives shards [MERGE]

Replies

• TVF
    36746 posts Member
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Just another thing cg won't comment on...

It's just now 7 am. This is what I'm talking about, calm down, act like an adult and let them get to work before you accuse them of not responding.

I live in California im up im at work...

I didn't know everyone in California was required to be at work at the same time. Sounds terrible.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Th3NameLess
    272 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    It's P2W game ..
    You paid to have your Malak 7 stars faster..
    Or reimburse your cx for getting 1st on your arena shard for at least 3 months because you had him earliy ...

Wrong. You couldn't pay for a 7* malak, you had to grind GET. Now the shards are given free, it totally undermines the investment.
  • Options
    I never came in first in arena because of 7* Malak after his second coming. But I did spend actual $$ for gear while hoarding GEC1 for 4 months. This game is circling the drain.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Pile wrote: »
    JZ95 wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    That's cool. Then I guess I should be able to get shards for CLS, JTR, JKR, and DR when those events come around too?

They have made it crystal clear that epic confrontation is NOT a legendary event or hero's journey.

Turns out it may be more like the original Mother Talzin/ Wicked event with just alot harder requirements and different structure. Either way, it's a category of it's own.

I'd buy that excuse if Malak wasn't the most powerful of the bunch but only opened at 5*. Now people are able to finish him without the GET investment. That opens up a whole host of other issues going forward.

It is precisely because he is the most powerful of the bunch that those few months that people had him maxed out have certainly paid off. I spent almost double the amount of tokens on wampa to have a nothing but a phoenix/rebel killer in TW and a million extra damage in sith raid which I don't even use wampa any more because phase 2 ends too fast. So should I be mad if people get wampa for free? I couldn't care less if they did. Malak offered a massive advantage in GA, I can't tell you how many times I lost because my opponent had him and I didn't, despite the rest of my roster being better overall.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Just another thing cg won't comment on...

It's just now 7 am. This is what I'm talking about, calm down, act like an adult and let them get to work before you accuse them of not responding.

I live in California im up im at work...

I didn't know everyone in California was required to be at work at the same time. Sounds terrible.

Hehe, you made me laugh.

Also... maybe CG is at work but can't believe what they're seein. :D
  • Options
    CG should give everyone that spent GET on Malak $100 to make up for this. Christmas is coming soon and it’s nice to use other people’s money to shop :smile:
  • Options
    Alderon75 wrote: »
    I guess I’ll post this here since the customer service line in garbage and won’t let me. How convenient that it won’t work currently.

The fact that people are able to 7* their Darth Malak from doing the event several times is really disheartening. I spent Guild Event tokens for 3 months to 7* my Malak after unlocking him the first time. I want every single one of those tokens back. I don’t expect I will get my wish, as the last ticket I filed with your garbage customer service was never even responded to, but I will try nonetheless. If I don’t get a response I will simply have all the money I’ve spent on this game refunded to me from Apple, as you obviously don’t care about the integrity of the game, and I will encourage the thousands of others I have contact with in this game to do the same. Get your act together, this is ridiculous.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is a little unfair to the rest of us that had to spend GET on him to farm him to 7* rather than on gear (at the time) or hoard for a future toon...such as General Skywalker. Hopefully CG will refund those of us that spent to max Malak to 7*.
  • Options
    I don't understand, why are people so mad?

This is a win win... in my book. I see no drawback.
  • Options
    It's P2W game ..
    You paid to have your Malak 7 stars faster..
    Or reimburse your cx for getting 1st on your arena shard for at least 3 months because you had him earliy ...

You are incorrect. GET was used to finish Malak from 5* to 7* which is obtained from guild events such as TB.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    CG should give everyone that spent GET on Malak $100 to make up for this. Christmas is coming soon and it’s nice to use other people’s money to shop :smile:

I'll take 100$ and trade in my wampa, I spend way more GET on him than Malak and I am barely using him...
  • Options
    I don't understand, why are people so mad?

This is a win win... in my book. I see no drawback.

You are just saying this to start another fire! :tongue:
  • Options
    @yungleballz

Actually I’m not being hostile at all nor was any of my posts. You responded to me saying get my facts straight/asking me if I’m better/now calling me weird....seems like your the one with the problem.

Are you upset I posted your roster?

I just like to know a little bit about the person responding to me.

Would you like me to go edit my post and remove your roster? Would that make you happy?

• Options
    Wow. Just freakin WOW!

If this is not rolled back/refunded somehow I swear I'm done.
    Waited 5 months for second coming of Malak. Hoarded GET. Got him to 6*. Spending all my GET to get him to 7*.
    I was missing 15 shards. And today I get 150? I spent 85 shards worth of GET for literally nothing - no benefit at all.

Not cool!

Yours truly (frustrated),

Customer.
  • Options
    @yungleballz

Actually I’m not being hostile at all nor was any of my posts. You responded to me saying get my facts straight/asking me if I’m better/now calling me weird....seems like your the one with the problem.

Would you like me to go edit my post and remove your roster? Would that make you happy?

Would you two get a room or something already?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    JKDude01 wrote: »
    I guess I’ll post this here since the customer service line in garbage and won’t let me. How convenient that it won’t work currently.

The fact that people are able to 7* their Darth Malak from doing the event several times is really disheartening. I spent Guild Event tokens for 3 months to 7* my Malak after unlocking him the first time. I want every single one of those tokens back. I don’t expect I will get my wish, as the last ticket I filed with your garbage customer service was never even responded to, but I will try nonetheless. If I don’t get a response I will simply have all the money I’ve spent on this game refunded to me from Apple, as you obviously don’t care about the integrity of the game, and I will encourage the thousands of others I have contact with in this game to do the same. Get your act together, this is ridiculous.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is a little unfair to the rest of us that had to spend GET on him to farm him to 7* rather than on gear (at the time) or hoard for a future toon...such as General Skywalker. Hopefully CG will refund those of us that spent to max Malak to 7*.

Wait - you don't get to keep the crystals you were awarded in arena for all those months of having him? Certainly you're not suggesting that if you knew almost a year ago that you could take your 5* Malak to 7*, you would have waited? C'mon man - let's cool it with the made up drama.

ETA: I spent GET on Malak and certainly will NOT be demanding or expecting a refund.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    tgd75m4ml8se.png

and that concludes the topic for cg. they're always kidding us
  • Options
    Everyone who ask for refund should give back their christals from arena because they had Malak 7 stars in their rosters...
    You 57000 GET has already been transformed in Christals for you...
    It's a P2W game and you paid to have Malak 7 stars earlier ....
    That's all ...
  • Options
    @yungleballz

Actually you told me to stay out of the conversation because I don't know what you have been through.
    That's a lot of nonsense.

Also I'm quite proud of my roster, you most certainly can keep it in! ;)
  • Options
    ElCasa wrote: »
    tgd75m4ml8se.png

Except that site isn't part of CG.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Wait - you don't get to keep the crystals you were awarded in arena for all those months of having him? Certainly you're not suggesting that if you knew almost a year ago that you could take your 5* Malak to 7*, you would have waited? C'mon man - let's cool it with the made up drama.

ETA: I spent GET on Malak and certainly will NOT be demanding or expecting a refund.

Bet you won't say no thought. Quit your preaching.
  • Options
    People who are unlocking now in 3rd event: The only people who get NOTHING from this mistake.

People who unlocked in the 2nd event: Spent currency to 7* Malak, or are ~50 or less shards short. Those whose guilds didn't move to the GEO TB are probably done. They spent a lot of currency on the shards too!

People who unlocked in the 1st event: Spent currency to 7* Malak. They aren't as big of losers as they think they are. They got something for free and should stop crying about it.

• Options
    ElCasa wrote: »
    tgd75m4ml8se.png

Except that site isn't part of CG.

This. Until CG makes some sort of official announcement here (or, more likely on Reddit) - everyone is just guessing....and typing A LOT.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

Go preach elsewhere dude. Maybe we will meet up someday in GAC.....
  • Options
    If they give out GET, everyone better get some, I still need Hermit Yoda and Wampa.... lol
  • Options

Go preach elsewhere dude. Maybe we will meet up someday in GAC.....

Lol. Excellent response, keyboard warrior. So you really have no explanation as to why it would be "unfair" if it's working as intended. You just some how feel deserving of a refund despite having had the benefit of a "maxed" Malak for months? Okay. Cool. The entitlement is strong in this thread. :D

• Options
    Everyone who ask for refund should give back their christals from arena because they had Malak 7 stars in their rosters...
    You 57000 GET has already been transformed in Christals for you...
    It's a P2W game and you paid to have Malak 7 stars earlier ....
    That's all ...

Exactly , plus the zetas from grand arena , plus the boost to sith raid score.

I hope this is the future now , I honestly wouldn’t have replayed this event but the shards that I got spare went straight into the shard shop which got me more gear.

• Options
    I’m not sure how they are going to fix this issue, my grind for 7* Malak was easier then most. I saved all my get tokens to take him 30 shards past 6*, and then this event popped up for me to finish him just by doing the ds portion. I feel bad for those that took him all the way bc those tokens could have been used for gear or salvage for relic levels.