SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Esharan wrote: »
    Excellent..will never whale a GL again.

Thanks for confirmation.

Me neither. I have three and haven't whaled for anything.

Need that cash to light your cigars :P
  • Options
    It's so nice to be able to use my SLKR vs. SEE and finish with a full team easily. Or just solo him with my SLKR if I want to put a little work in.

Meanwhile, using my SEE vs. JML (also a hard counter) I'm lucky if I can finish with anyone but SEE alive at the end.

SLKR is so awesome, I love mopping the trash SEE off the floor with him. It's also nice to solo the sith raid and do 50% damage in the challenge tier rancor with him.

Anyone who chooses SEE as their first GL needs their head examined.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    It's so nice to be able to use my SLKR vs. SEE and finish with a full team easily. Or just solo him with my SLKR if I want to put a little work in.

Meanwhile, using my SEE vs. JML (also a hard counter) I'm lucky if I can finish with anyone but SEE alive at the end.

SLKR is so awesome, I love mopping the trash SEE off the floor with him. It's also nice to solo the sith raid and do 50% damage in the challenge tier rancor with him.

I don't have SEE so I can't comment on the battle but from what I've heard if you're struggling against JML then you are probably doing something wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I don't have SEE so I can't comment on the battle but from what I've heard if you're struggling against JML then you are probably doing something wrong.

I've never lost versus JML with SEE but it's certainly not unusual to lose some or a lot of the squad. It's not bad game play (at least I don't think it is but I'm happy to be corrected) but more indicative of Jedi having a lot of offensive power and SEE's leadership not being that great. I think the squad is really just there to take the heat off SEE while his ultimate charges up.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I've never lost versus JML with SEE but it's certainly not unusual to lose some or a lot of the squad. It's not bad game play (at least I don't think it is but I'm happy to be corrected) but more indicative of Jedi having a lot of offensive power and SEE's leadership not being that great. I think the squad is really just there to take the heat off SEE while his ultimate charges up.

Exactly. Look at a typical JML arena team? GAS, JKL, JKR. All huge offensive powerhouses, latest metas.

Meanwhile SEE gets 2-3 year old outdated Sith characters and his leadership gives them nothing substantial.

Yeah, it's really hard to lose vs. JML with SEE, but it's extremely rare to finish with all or even most of your team alive.

Owning both SEE and SLKR has opened my eyes even further to just how horrible SEE is. Lol.
  • Options
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg
    This team can beat any SEE in ~45 seconds or less.

SEE is no longer a threat to JML.

Now SEE's only purpose in the game is attacking JML. Literally nothing else. He can't even hold decently vs. the GL he's supposed to be a hard counter to.

CG, SEE is trash. And quite frankly, your decision to not alter SEE's kit is trash.
  • Options
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

Now SEE's only purpose in the game is attacking JML. Literally nothing else. He can't even hold decently vs. the GL he's supposed to be a hard counter to.

CG, SEE is trash. And quite frankly, your decision to not alter SEE's kit is trash.

It's CG. They don't care. They don't care about balance or their players. All they want is money and nothing else. The recent "communication" is just lacking and nothing of real value is ever said. Doja is just a paid forum troll at this point.

Hopefully people contact iTunes and Google supports for their issues. Maybe cg will learn then.
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

It's CG. They don't care. They don't care about balance or their players. All they want is money and nothing else. The recent "communication" is just lacking and nothing of real value is ever said. Doja is just a paid forum troll at this point.

Hopefully people contact iTunes and Google supports for their issues. Maybe cg will learn then.

So what you're saying is, CG is basically EA junior? Lol
  • Options
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

There needs to be some very specific things going on in your team for this to work. The modding and turn order is very important and does not always work. To top that the specific modding required for this is not the optimal set up for those characters in general. This means if you want to use it then you have to mess around with mods which can be a royal pain.
    This team is also requiring a few of your meta teams to be taken apart.... it is incredibly expensive in terms of Gac and TW and really not feasible at all once you add in the specific modding required.
    If your opponent uses this team to beat your see in these game mods then see has done a fantastic job for you
  • Options
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

I tried vs SEE+Malak+ST+Sion+Wat, killed Wat, Sion and Malak in 45s, then SEE Ultimate and kill my entire team in one blow.

So I believe you that this team can beat SEE in 45 seconds or less, but I can't. Any pointers please so I could git gud ?
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

I tried vs SEE+Malak+ST+Sion+Wat, killed Wat, Sion and Malak in 45s, then SEE Ultimate and kill my entire team in one blow.

So I believe you that this team can beat SEE in 45 seconds or less, but I can't. Any pointers please so I could git gud ?

Not sure, but a guy in my shard started his battle against my SEE about 45 seconds before payout and managed to win that fast. And I'd like to say with the many years I have been hoarding mods, and R8, my SEE is probably one of the best in the game.

I think the key is getting JKR speed up as high as possible, like above 345. And I think he probably marks my SEE first.
  • Options
    ^ he also has his JML modded for maximum offense
  • Options
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

One fear from DR and this team is crippled.
  • Options
    9yyx3v2sor50.jpg

So much for sith month
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    9yyx3v2sor50.jpg

So much for sith month

2020 says hi.

• Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    vsxy4np67y1m.jpg

Not sure, but a guy in my shard started his battle against my SEE about 45 seconds before payout and managed to win that fast. And I'd like to say with the many years I have been hoarding mods, and R8, my SEE is probably one of the best in the game.

I think the key is getting JKR speed up as high as possible, like above 345. And I think he probably marks my SEE first.

OK, I tried again, checked skills and stats and maybe found what's missing in my team. For this to work, you have to make sure JKR is not the weakest ally on your team. Which is hard, because he's very frail compared to the others, even Hyoda. If he's the weakest, he get deceived turn 1 (no way he could act before SEE, even with 400 speed) and can't mark SEE. So I need to remod Hyoa like a lot to get him weaker than JKR.

Or if it's not a "let's mark SEE and dispose of him swiftly", then maybe it works againt your specific SEE comp but not against the one I was facing, unfortunately :(
  • LordDunbar
    477 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    MikKro wrote: »

And not even Hyoda or Wat.

SEE is dead and now useless in this game. The one snd only GL he was supposed to be a hard counter for, he gets wrecked by. His one and only actual use. But CG says no changes to his kit.
  • Options
    Dont worry, CG looked at all the data and said SEE being worthless is indeed what they wanted him to be.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

SEE is dead and now useless in this game. The one snd only GL he was supposed to be a hard counter for, he gets wrecked by. His one and only actual use. But CG says no changes to his kit.

I really need to work of my modding, because I'm never able to outspeed Drevan with JKL nor GAS as you did.
    I can't kill SEE as fast as you did neither as I have to kill it last everytime, because I can't bypass the Tank trio that gives me the most problems: Sion, ST and Malak, helped by Wat.
    Any help would be appreciated. For now, I'm able to beat this comp with Rey helped by Han and Chewie, thanks to GreenGoblin96 advice, but it's very messy and I'm going nowhere with JML.
  • Options

SEE is an attacker. Yet many people in this thread like to call him "useless" due how he is on defense.

2 things

1) NOTHING holds on defense in arena.
    2) Use SEE on offense in GAC and TW.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing holds on defense in arena but some things hold less poorly.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

SEE is an attacker. Yet many people in this thread like to call him "useless" due how he is on defense.

2 things

No we call him useless because his only role at all is killing jedi in pvp.

He's absolutely useless everywhere else in the game.

Even JML has good viability in the new Rancor raid and he's just a tank.

SEE is not worth the investment. Not by a long shot.

Sure, SLKR can't kill JML like SEE can. But he can do everything else. SLKR is a Galactic Legend. SEE is a scam.
  • Options
    Wait did people thing he was actually going to get attention. Pretty sure I addressed this already: Those that hard dumped into him already pot committed, and they and possible general collectors. The market play here was to honestly leave him as in and keep funneling the Mando train.

My SEE has all offense mods 6 with 26+ speed. His special dmg is at 18k. He is almost useless against anything darkside, and honestly pretty lame against anything non Jedi.

But in the end the cost of staying relevant is becoming too much at times. It can be really demoralizing and it continues to show how much gaming has changed over the last 35 years.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

2 things

Ive come to terms with his awfull performance on defense, but still the "hes an AtTaCker so ofc hes bad on defense" argument is pretty silly. You know who else is an attacker? Kylo, Rey, GAS and Drevan, and aside from Kylo during his initial release I dont remember any of those characters sucking on defense.
  • Options
    djhtjnhhtvvl.jpg

Also good to know that this zeta will remain useless for the foreseeable future
  • Options
    djhtjnhhtvvl.jpg

Also good to know that this zeta will remain useless for the foreseeable future

Such a silly zeta. It's not like SEE can be targeted anyway. And you run him with tanks that have no problems getting taunt on their own. It's best to actually not get that zeta because it only inflates your GP
  • Options
    Here's a good LOL from today.

1) My SLKR with all R4/R5 First Order (except KRU). Versus his hard counter target, gets to his ultimate and decimates SEE no problem with all of his team still alive, all of SEE's team gone.

2) My SEE with all R7 Sith, can't even get to the ultimate before his entire team is nearly gone, versus his hard counter target of JML.

What a disgrace SEE is. But he's "fine" and doesn't need a kit change. @CG_Doja_Fett I want whatever CG is smoking.

63mmwyi39sww.jpg

3k7k98wz71ao.jpg

• Options
    ☝️ to add to my above post

My SEE has all the Zetas. My SLKR only has 2 zetas. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.