GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Man, i really need my gac crystals
    im new to the game and after the first taste of gac crystals it feels wrong doing less cantina battles!!!!

Haha, I hear ya. It'll get fixed soon enough. Welcome to game! The action here never stops.

Unless that action is GAC, that stops sometimes 🤷‍♂️
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    im new to the game and after the first taste of gac crystals it feels wrong doing less cantina battles!!!!

Haha, I hear ya. It'll get fixed soon enough. Welcome to game! The action here never stops.

Sometimes, I referring more to overall game. But hey, you dice it up any which way you feel like champ!
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Sometimes, I referring more to overall game. But hey, you dice it up any which way you feel like champ!

I will, thanks skippy.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    They literally expect everyone to scan forum threads looking for DEV posts. Not even an update in game. Nothing!

They are disdainful of their customers. It’s darn obvious. They look down on all of us. No other way to interpret their 4+ days without an in-game explanation, nor any hint or gesture to show they care one single bit.

The effort they put into blasting us with in-game advertisements for in-game transactions— this is the same effort they should at least put into showing us that they care.

Is there any other way than to read their inaction than as an “F U”? Truly, is there? Not even a symbolic gesture or a basic in-game explanation. Nothing! That’s what you do to people you are trying to get rid of.
  • Options
    Tone_Loc wrote: »
    Hey how do we get kyno back?

Don't put that evil on me. Kyno can't make the devs interact more. As a player base it would take a massive halt to spending until new standards were instituted on communication and well spenders are gonna spend. Nothing else matters.
  • dantheman123
    67 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    CG - you need to say something. Manage expectations.

You may not have worked out a return date for the next GAC season. You may not have worked out where the bug in the code is. You may not have worked out exactly how the playerbase will be compensated. It doesn't matter. We need an update.
  • Options
    Speaking of expectations, in the absence of an update from CG, here are mine (calcs below assume GAC can be re-started before when week 4 of the aborted GAC season would have otherwise commenced):

- Round 2 and 3 payouts based on 2 wins. It is not reasonable to presuppose any other outcome.

- End of week payout as either 3-0 or 2-1, dependent upon whether or not you won round 1.

- Finally, end of season payout scaled by 0.75, since GAC aborted in week 3.

I'm in Kyber 3, so adding all that up we get the following as FAIR VALUE crystal compensation:

- 2x win (750 + 750 = 1500)

- End of week (I won round 1) = 750

- End of season * 0.75 = 1970 * 0.75 = 1478

Total = 3728 crystals (not including other rewards we would normally receive)

It sounds like a lot, and some of you have said don't expect much, but it's simply fair value. Anything else and we're being robbed.
  • Options
    Funny how that seems like a lot of xtals but to buy one piece of the six needed to go from G12 to 13 it costs 5750 xtals. So giving that much or even more wouldn’t hurt the economy at all.
  • GuayIndiana
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hummmm

2 fights lost : 825 X2 = 1650crystals
    1 week lost : 700 crystals

Total for the first week lost : 2350 crystals

gears for G12 and G13, slice mods...

Where's the fourth week ?

3 fights : 825 X 3 = 2475 crystals
    1 another week lost : 700 crystals

Total for another week lost : 3175 crystals

gear for G12 and G13, slice mods

End of championnship : 2050 crystals

Potential Maximum loss : 7575 cx + gears + materials mods

Thanks so much CG :heart:

We are waiting for a real compensation
  • Options
    The communication from CG is frankly disgusting.

If it were not for the Star Wars skin people wouldn’t put up with it.

Even their own words are a complete falsehood. Doja on the SWGOH discord forum said a SOTG would come, and in it would be details about conquest. Conquest starts and zero posts.

They break GAC and make a single paragraph post.

It is genuinely disgusting. They are treating paying customers like an inconvenience.

What’s worse is their chosen method of communication, as poor as that communication is, does not reach the vast majority of the player base. They seem to have no interest with communicating with anyone other than a select chosen few Forum Posters, Discord users, and Streamers, and even then they almost always try to steer away from even taking about the game.

There is nothing clear in what they do, or are going to do. Nothing well defined. It’s why people think they are haphazardly flailing about. Can’t they even see their embarrassing behaviour is now a meme? That’s how ridiculous it is. They’re now just a meme.

You are crushing the soul out of this game. It’s getting worse not better. Giving us 20 extra Carbanti and Stun Guns a week does not repair everything else that’s gone on.

You should be embarrassed by yourselves.
  • Options
    I like how everyone complains about the absence of communication and still expect an answer from CG. You are all hurting yourselves. Just wait, it’s a game. Some compensation will come sooner or later.
  • Options
    Lonach wrote: »
    I like how everyone complains about the absence of communication and still expect an answer from CG. You are all hurting yourselves. Just wait, it’s a game. Some compensation will come sooner or later.

Based on past experience with them, its not sure. Its more likely we get nothing or something miniscule.
  • Options
    I'm mostly annoyed that my expected crystal income plummited, while farming the last pieces for my GL, I lost a couple days of acces due to this.

Compensation should prolly just be for this round as a winner in the 2 matches and the event, let it count for the full GAC month, so we have a free win on that behalf. Would be nice if they gave everyone a small bump to move up a division. I would prolly have made it to Kyber 2 or 3 at the end of this round. Meaning I'm losing out on a potential 20-40 crystals a day.

It will inflate the divisions, but those deserving of the division will be able to stay and those who can't make the cut, will get daily bonus crystals untill they go down. :)
  • Options
    Intrapido wrote: »

Based on past experience with them, its not sure. Its more likely we get nothing or something miniscule.

Well if we get nothing I don’t see the point of playing such a game because that would mean they don’t care for their game. I’ll be astonished though. My guess is we will get around 4K crystals and all the gears. Less would mean they don’t need their customer to be happy.
  • Options

My Omi QGJ would like a word with you.
  • Options

Lol I’ve put an omicron on QGJ the day they nerfed him :) so our 2 QGJ could discuss together 🍻He is still good in forcing the use of a GL. And yes it was a slap in the face not to give us the opportunity to get the omicron back and reapply it or not. But live goes on.
  • Options
    You all should know by now, if it helps us in the game then CG comes and fixes the issue immediately, if it is an issue on their end then they take their sweet time resolving it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    One of the guys posted this that he received. How true it is, who knows.vgx438xflnsr.jpg
  • Options

Lol I’ve put an omicron on QGJ the day they nerfed him :) so our 2 QGJ could discuss together 🍻He is still good in forcing the use of a GL. And yes it was a slap in the face not to give us the opportunity to get the omicron back and reapply it or not. But live goes on.

Eh, Bad Batch with a semi-competent piolet can get full banners vs OQGJ. I've done it myself with my R5/R4 BB. It eats a good team, but not a GL like it used to by any means.
  • Options
    One of the guys posted this that he received. How true it is, who knows.vgx438xflnsr.jpg

Thanks for sharing - it sounds like information CG should be sharing if it is kosher. How hard could that be?
  • Options
    Also a few questions seem salient - like if it’s just a 2-week season, will there still be an end of season pay out for conquestus interruptus as part of the make good? Etc etc
  • Options
    Well, it would require typing up a few sentences and hitting the "post" button. So, way too time- and labor-intensive to be worthwhile. Don't you know they just got back from Christmas / New Year's break a mere five weeks ago? Good grief, cut them some slack.
  • Ultra
    11588 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Thanks for sharing - it sounds like information CG should be sharing if it is kosher. How hard could that be?

If true, I think they will relay this information today or tomorrow
  • Options
    Still early yet so I imagine they would announce before the release at 19:15 utc if true.
  • Options
    PLEASE HIRE MORE DEVS, CG. Clearly something isn’t working as it is. Far too many careless mistakes, likely due to a rushed production release schedule.

Either slow down the rate of patches hitting production (so more fixes can be applied), or hire more devs. Show your game some love. Please.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options

Considering there still are people who wait to get their right rewards from the end of the GAC before...
    How long ago is that already? And no communication what so ever about that too.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with no communication is it actually affects the players like “is GC canceled” I’m still seeing it talked about in many discords. The lack of posts about just about everything is staggering.
  • Options
    What is happining now?
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    What is happining now?

If only we knew.
This discussion has been closed.