GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• LordDirt
    5149 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Last thing they want to do is give everyone thousands of crystals the day conquest starts. Expect 500.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Last thing they want to do is give everyone thousands of crystals the day conquest starts. Expect 500.

500 is not even close to what I " lost".
  • Options
    Clone Wars Chewy shards incoming lol
  • Options
    I'm just glad I already saved enough crystals to 7 star Executor this month, not relying on GAC to close the gap. Surely some won't be so lucky
  • Options
    I hope some crystals or loads of energy, because i need gac crystals to make the BASIC slkr farm.
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Random cancellation of GAC. First 3 Starkiller characters in cantina. These types of things will just continue with revenue on the downswing.

First 3 Starkiller toons in Cantina is a good thing. Not sure why you look at this as a negative. Those toons at 7* shift the balance substantially for 4 already top 10 non-GL squads, not to mention then getting Starkiller. Then release of Iden and DBB becoming accessible around the same time — pace of the game is picking up. Cantina farms help bridge this gap. They are doing it right here IMO. GAC bugs, not so much.

Who the heck is DBB?

Dad Bod Boba

What the...

You guys really get creative (on a bad way) on creating new acronyms lol

It's BSoJ jeez
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Random cancellation of GAC. First 3 Starkiller characters in cantina. These types of things will just continue with revenue on the downswing.

First 3 Starkiller toons in Cantina is a good thing. Not sure why you look at this as a negative. Those toons at 7* shift the balance substantially for 4 already top 10 non-GL squads, not to mention then getting Starkiller. Then release of Iden and DBB becoming accessible around the same time — pace of the game is picking up. Cantina farms help bridge this gap. They are doing it right here IMO. GAC bugs, not so much.

Who the heck is DBB?

Dad Bod Boba

What the...

You guys really get creative (on a bad way) on creating new acronyms lol

It's BSoJ jeez

I had nothing to do with it, just answering your question.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Bantha Boy > Boba Fett Scion of Jango
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

I'm starting to think everyone has it wrong, listen to how his name is said, I don't think it's two words. Think more like the Norse as in Thor Odinson = Odin's son. Every time Boba or Fennec has said it, it's not delineated into two words at all.
  • Options
    Braezac wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

I'm starting to think everyone has it wrong, listen to how his name is said, I don't think it's two words. Think more like the Norse as in Thor Odinson = Odin's son. Every time Boba or Fennec has said it, it's not delineated into two words at all.

Well, it wouldn’t be the first thing that Disney has got wrong with Star Wars.

https://disneyplusoriginals.disney.com/show/the-book-of-boba-fett
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

worst case scenario is they push back gac too fast and conquest while alive goes belly up.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Worst case is they screw up conquest and shut it down after a week of running it
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still so exciting to see NO RESPONSE from CG.
    Guess no one is home.

They took down GAC due to the issues, posted the update, and it's also the weekend.

U mean we will get an update in the next working day ? Shocking ... Didn't realise they are capable of that 😨😨😨😨

That's not what they said...

Let's read what they said:
    We will be rescheduling this season as soon as possible likely sometime next week.

We will share more details on that as soon as we can.

Next Update on this situation will be between Monday and Friday, not the next working day, so 1-5 business days should be your expectation
    There will be a make good for the resources you missed out on during this time after we have restarted the event.

Also, compensation will happen after GAC restarts, so don't expect the compensation in your inbox before then

You're right. I'm just not happy about their customer service.

Imagine this. When GAC shuts they gave a 500 crystal good will while they investigate. Imagine they coming up with other events for players to do while they investigate ? All these are simple customer service and recovery programs

It has been how many years ? And they had not changed their methods. Sure u need time the sort out the mess, but in the mean time there is nothing for the player base to do ?

And please don't say the next event is conquest. They updated something not related to GAC and it shuts down. Who knows if they have Conquest and the feats working etc. Don't get your hopes up
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/aay8M-LOTWU

Just in case they are clueless. These content creator suggest that it might be the number of defense teams changes that pulled these numbers
  • Options
    I've just created an account here (not posted before) so not a regular complainer or contributor on these forums. But having played SWGOH for quite a few years now, this has annoyed me enough to post. Come on CG! If you stuff up like this think about what your players need to hear from you! Not just "sorry", but "We know this is a massive stuff up. We own it. This is what we're doing about it... And here's a small token of our appreciation for your commitment to this game while we fix it, and there will be proper compensation as soon as we get it back up and running".
    Give me a reason to be patient CG.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    vzsfkw0az31s.jpg
    3yfw6k1l900w.jpg

Here is some compensation from CG. Hope this is not what caused the crash
  • Options
    6ukg91nj5l6f.jpg
  • Options
    And on top of all that, expect their cadence to be off so something will be changed in that i suppose too.

Overall its same old cg nothing new here, not sure why we look suprised. It has been like that since the start of the game.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I’d be willing to bet we get nothing. I say nothing but I’ve left out the 3 CWC shards we will get.

I guarantee the statement coming will be, “We have restarted GAC and you can now earn the crystals you missed. They were not lost to you, just delayed, and you can now go earn them again, and in fact as you’re getting a free go at round one again, you’re getting more crystals than you would have.”

We will get nothing!
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    I’d be willing to bet we get nothing. I say nothing but I’ve left out the 3 CWC shards we will get.

I guarantee the statement coming will be, “We have restarted GAC and you can now earn the crystals you missed. They were not lost to you, just delayed, and you can now go earn them again, and in fact as you’re getting a free go at round one again, you’re getting more crystals than you would have.”

We will get nothing!

The CG marketing department approves your sentiment! :D
  • Options

We will get nothing!

Well they will give us something, since they ended the season. However, I don't think it'll be as much as people are hoping for. We didn't finish the second event, so I can't see them giving out full rewards. Maybe 2/3 of it. CG are pretty tight, after all.
  • Options
    Tintguy wrote: »
    I'm just glad I already saved enough crystals to 7 star Executor this month, not relying on GAC to close the gap. Surely some won't be so lucky

That's exactly my case. I am expecting more than 500 crystals, as I'd have gotten more, and also that it happens before 15th.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Crystal economy is important to the game devs.

Dumping thousands of crystals at once to the entire players base will knock that economy down for a few weeks.

Not sure they’ll let that happen.
  • Options
    For the love of Revan how long does it take to fix this mess? Still waiting for that hotfix and those ''rewards''. Watch it be like 750-1000 crystals, 2 zeta mats and some lousy character shards.
  • Options
    For the love of Revan how long does it take to fix this mess? Still waiting for that hotfix and those ''rewards''. Watch it be like 750-1000 crystals, 2 zeta mats and some lousy character shards.

They'll be careful not to be too generous. Because that would set a precedent and we all know it's gonna happen again...
  • Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »

They'll be careful not to be too generous. Because that would set a precedent and we all know it's gonna happen again...

💯
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options

Dumping thousands of crystals at once to the entire players base will knock that economy down for a few weeks.

They could give us a make good calendar
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »

They could give us a make good calendar

I want the calender

I also want the days and rewards= to present day...and all rewards on previously days claimed

But knowing then some useless char shard

Probley one that most have had 7* for yrs

On top of that 500-750 crystal
This discussion has been closed.