GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    You guys should really read before posting any new threads

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253529/gac-resolution-mega

“Everyone else should know something the moment I learn of it.”
    Just another day on the SWGOH forums

Not really, you should just, you know, search if what you're gonna ask for has been answered before lol
  • Options
    Didn’t something happen right before last conquest that cost people a bunch of crystals, too? Coincidence? Tinfoil hat time!
  • Options
    Make Good Prediction Time:
    10k Credits and 500 Crystals
  • Options
    It’s clear they are restarting the season. As a decent percentage of our income comes from the season rewards (10-15%), I’m not considering any make good that does not include at minimum 80% of season rewards as acceptable. By the time they restart the season, likely Wednesday-Friday, we will be roughly that percentage through a season.
    As for match and week rewards, at minimum credit for 1-1 for rounds 2/3, so 250/500 for week rewards. This all works out to 3250 crystals minimum to 4800 crystals maximum for kyber 1.

Now I’ve always been of the opinion that good customer service is to make your customer not have a reasonable argument that you didn’t make them whole. So not only should everyone in kyber 1 get the approximately 4800 crystals plus all other match/weekly/season rewards everyone below k1 should be bumped up one division for the season rewards.
  • Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    It’s clear they are restarting the season. As a decent percentage of our income comes from the season rewards (10-15%), I’m not considering any make good that does not include at minimum 80% of season rewards as acceptable. By the time they restart the season, likely Wednesday-Friday, we will be roughly that percentage through a season.
    As for match and week rewards, at minimum credit for 1-1 for rounds 2/3, so 250/500 for week rewards. This all works out to 3250 crystals minimum to 4800 crystals maximum for kyber 1.

Now I’ve always been of the opinion that good customer service is to make your customer not have a reasonable argument that you didn’t make them whole. So not only should everyone in kyber 1 get the approximately 4800 crystals plus all other match/weekly/season rewards everyone below k1 should be bumped up one division for the season rewards.
    Well said. However, this is CG - also known as Capital Gains - that you are talking about. They are all about making money and screwing their customers over along the way. How do I know? Just look at their past years' performance.
  • Ultra
    11588 posts Moderator
    Options
    of course CG is incompetent , they hired Ultra.

image-asset.gif?format=500w
  • Options
    If you guys want to get better rewards than what you think we’re going to get, you’re all going to need to learn to ask or demand without attacking the messengers and CG in general. If you think you deserve better rewards, act like you deserve it.

Remember QGJ’s nerf and the lack of a refund? The mods closed that thread because you couldn’t figure it out. So please figure it out.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Ouch...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi poor, I’m SemiGod.
  • Options
    I’m not considering any make good that does not include at minimum 80% of season rewards as acceptable.

I don’t disagree with you but so what? Where have you been? Are you new? CG has no customer support and they don’t care whatsoever for player satisfaction. They have demonstrated for literal years but players constantly take to the forums to type “I won’t stand for this!” Before going right back to paying for the newest character. Stop making meaningless threats. If you don’t think it’s acceptable then don’t play anymore. Every single person who doesn’t like the way CG treats the players needs to stop playing, because doing nothing but typing “this isn’t customer service” on a forum has zero effect.
  • Options
    I’m not considering any make good that does not include at minimum 80% of season rewards as acceptable.

I don’t disagree with you but so what? Where have you been? Are you new? CG has no customer support and they don’t care whatsoever for player satisfaction. They have demonstrated for literal years but players constantly take to the forums to type “I won’t stand for this!” Before going right back to paying for the newest character. Stop making meaningless threats. If you don’t think it’s acceptable then don’t play anymore. Every single person who doesn’t like the way CG treats the players needs to stop playing, because doing nothing but typing “this isn’t customer service” on a forum has zero effect.

Over react much? Lol. I enjoy the game still. I no longer spend though and haven’t since the announcement of conquest 7. I made no threat either. I was merely stating what I would deem acceptable. I’m under no illusion that cg has in the past or will in the future have good customer service. I’m guessing they’ll be below what I felt the minimum should be. However, I will always leave open the possibility that cg will do the right thing.

• Options
    The world hasn't ended... Life happens and I'm not someone who really cares about rankings - I know others do.

However I do hope the compensation is soon and involves crystals. With conquest around the corner, I rely on the boost of crystals to get through the high crystal cost it requires to complete.
  • Options
    If they try to launch a brand new conquest(which historically is going to have bugs) along with GAC next week, it's a recipe for disaster.
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    j1lh6392q1xr.jpeg
  • Options
    You guys are cracked if you think they are going to give 1st place rewards to everyone. Everyone was so thrilled with this change. How is that feeling now? You think this is the last time this happens? Lol.
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    Options

An actually good point here: a lot of players would have received a promotion (and already qualified for it!) but CG pushed it off. Providing increased rewards would be very fair.

I don't think CG views players as customers rather than "users", but it'd be nice and isn't so extreme.
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still so exciting to see NO RESPONSE from CG.
    Guess no one is home.

They took down GAC due to the issues, posted the update, and it's also the weekend.
  • Ponf
    26 posts Member
    Options
    after refusing to return resources for QGJ's omicron, we should not expect much from them. and no one will be disappointed
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    Guess no one is home.

They took down GAC due to the issues, posted the update, and it's also the weekend.

Yep, don’t bother them for the next 12 weekends folks…

dcxmypjv6lm9.jpeg
  • Options
    Guess no one is home.

U mean we will get an update in the next working day ? Shocking ... Didn't realise they are capable of that 😨😨😨😨
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    2 GAC rounds @900 crystals and a weekly event 1st prize of 750 crystals.

2550 crystals for everyone. A massive screw up deserves massive compensation and makes it easiest for CG to fix this.

Not to mention the gear and slicing mats as part of your end of week rewards. Sounded like the season is done too. So how to determine end of season compensation? They effed up, they need to pay out max to all players.
  • Options
    928wav1k13uh.jpeg
  • WhosTheBossk83
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Random cancellation of GAC. First 3 Starkiller characters in cantina. These types of things will just continue with revenue on the downswing.

First 3 Starkiller toons in Cantina is a good thing. Not sure why you look at this as a negative. Those toons at 7* shift the balance substantially for 4 already top 10 non-GL squads, not to mention then getting Starkiller. Then release of Iden and DBB becoming accessible around the same time — pace of the game is picking up. Cantina farms help bridge this gap. They are doing it right here IMO. GAC bugs, not so much.
  • Ultra
    11588 posts Moderator
    Options
    Guess no one is home.

U mean we will get an update in the next working day ? Shocking ... Didn't realise they are capable of that 😨😨😨😨

That's not what they said...

Let's read what they said:
    We will be rescheduling this season as soon as possible likely sometime next week.

We will share more details on that as soon as we can.

Next Update on this situation will be between Monday and Friday, not the next working day, so 1-5 business days should be your expectation
    There will be a make good for the resources you missed out on during this time after we have restarted the event.

Also, compensation will happen after GAC restarts, so don't expect the compensation in your inbox before then
  • Options
    Guess no one is home.

We will be rescheduling this season as soon as possible likely sometime next week.

Next Update on this situation will be between Monday and Friday, not the next working day, so 1-5 business days should be your expectation
    There will be a make good for the resources you missed out on during this time after we have restarted the event.

Also, compensation will happen after GAC restarts, so don't expect the compensation in your inbox before then

They need to give us an update on Monday. This whole “silence until friday” thing they’ve been on since the holiday break isn’t ok, and certainly won’t be regarding this. They need to give everyone first place Kyber 1 rewards for 2 rounds, and end of event. That’s 2550 crystals, as well as the gear/slicing material/currency etc.

Compensation for this needs to be proportional and quick. As far as the fix to this? Ok sure it’s gonna take time but delaying compensation on THEIR mistake isn’t gonna fly this time.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Guess no one is home.

They need to give us an update on Monday. This whole “silence until friday” thing they’ve been on since the holiday break isn’t ok,

You think bad communication has only been a problem since the holiday break? Oh sweet prince…
  • Options
    Random cancellation of GAC. First 3 Starkiller characters in cantina. These types of things will just continue with revenue on the downswing.

First 3 Starkiller toons in Cantina is a good thing. Not sure why you look at this as a negative. Those toons at 7* shift the balance substantially for 4 already top 10 non-GL squads, not to mention then getting Starkiller. Then release of Iden and DBB becoming accessible around the same time — pace of the game is picking up. Cantina farms help bridge this gap. They are doing it right here IMO. GAC bugs, not so much.

Who the heck is DBB?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

Who the heck is DBB?

Dad Bod Boba
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
This discussion has been closed.