Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Options
    Not an official confirmation, but if you search for Rancor in the forums, people compare the door on the video with the door from the movie and the sounds too. It's an educated guess and like a wink, wink from the devs.
  • Options
    I can't auto the mace challenge anymore, and I'll often lose someone. If my RG is stunning, it's fairly easy, but if luck's against him it can be tricky. I don't have Teebo leveled enough to use him, but he's on my list.
  • Options
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    I can't auto the mace challenge anymore, and I'll often lose someone. If my RG is stunning, it's fairly easy, but if luck's against him it can be tricky. I don't have Teebo leveled enough to use him, but he's on my list.

Yup, no more autoing that for me as well. Other than Boba, my tank characters are mostly mid to low-range, so I am currently failing that challenge about 75% of the time until I stop pinching pennies and level up a decent enough team. I'll probably just wait for the update and stick with my roughly 1 in 4 success rate. =/
  • Options
    It's probably a requirement that each guild have at least one mol Eliza ;)

Perhaps even two to make it more interesting.
  • Options
    Welcome Danny, Mol, Byriss. Just getting caught up.
  • Options
    Welcome Benr3600, and Sarcodino.
  • Options
    Annnd, Tommy. Welcome.

Yup, with that challenge I had to go Teebo lead. Also had to star a couple up, and spend 2 mil or so leveling and gearing. I can win easily again but there is no way I can auto it for awhile.

I found Chewy, RG, and Plo can erase Shatterpoint.
  • Options
    What do you mean by erase shatter point? I don't have plo, but I run the other two.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    What do you mean by erase shatter point? I don't have plo, but I run the other two.

I believe any buff applied to the toon marked for death will dispel it.
  • Options
    I will have to look out for that.
  • Options
    Thanks for accepting me!
    I have no issues by the moment with the tank challenge... autoattack, just pointing mace in the third stage to avoid my char targeting those droids xD
    (I lost a few challenges ok, but maybe with a 4/5 succes rate)

My current tanks are Chewi (maxed), old ben (5* and gear 8), han (6* gear 8), and mace/RG (both at 4* lvl 50 with blue gear xD).

I think old ben is the key of my tank squad, because thanks to his leader + Dodge buff and this power debuff u can make windu hit like a kid... also if ben die... xD
  • Options

Defense up removes Shatterpoint. Not sure if anything else does.
  • Options

I run 5* Teebo as lead, but he's probably viable at a lower level. The key is using his basic to remove 75% turn meter when he's in stealth, which is available at lower levels. RG needs to stay above 50% health for his stun to work, but that's usually not an issue unless he taunts in the first two rounds or get whacked by Mace.
  • Options
    @Samantha, I am interested in joining your guild. It sounds like most of the members/applicants strike a similar balance to me between life and SWGOH. Like many on here, I am a 30-something professional who lives in the US (Washington), and am married with two little ones (2.5 yrs and 2 mos!). So I have commitments outside of the game, but I also love Star Wars and am pretty competitive. I do all of the daily activities, challenges, at least the 100-level energy refreshes, and generally find time for the GW before bed. So I think that satisfies requirements 1 and 2 of your application.

Here's the deal on player level: I would like to use my level 55 account that will be 70+ in three weeks. I have two accounts. The first is a mature FTP account at level 73 with the standard FTP characters (QGJ, GS, Lumi, Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Barris, etc.). That account is on a competitive mature shard. The second is a PTP account that I recently started. It's only level 55, but will be 70+ in three weeks. The second account is the one I want to use for a guild because I've invested money in it and it will be better in the long run. It has a much deeper bench of unique players like Leia, Aayla, Maul, Fisto, and Tarkin at 6 or 7*, plus the standard FTP folks, and a good start on a lot of the hard node-only characters like RG (5.8*), FoTP (4.5*), JKA (5*), Rex (6.5*), Cad (5.8*), FoST (4.9*), etc. Plus that second account ranks #1 in Arena 6 to 7 days a week. In retrospect, I should have just dumped the money in to my fist account.

Are you open to accepting my up-and-coming account?
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining! I'm in the CST, but since I started playing while on vacation in NYC, my game is set to EST. I'm 73, play daily and always complete my daily missions. Miss a few bonus energy here and there, but again life happens. 95% top 50 in Arena and have hit top 20 twice (with good timing / luck).
  • Options
    I'm interested too.
    Tomorrow lvl 73, few champs 7*, usually in first 200, because I changed my strategy to PVP so I'm still boosting my PVP champs. NA ZDROWIE!
  • Options
    BTW 837-592-345
  • Options
    Welcome Ace, Mystereevan, and piotrmaceluch.

I will be giving out my ally code once we get more info on guilds and replacing some of my allies.
  • Options
    I would like to join as well! I'm in my early 30's in the EST time zone.

My in-game name is pengie. I started to play in late January so my bench isn't that deep. I usually rank in the 20-50 bracket and my highest payout rank is 6-10 without refresh. I'm FTP but most of the time hit all the energy freebies, with occasional misses due to life.

I turned level 73 today and my top characters are as follow:
    7* - Luminara, Old Daka, Kylo Ren, Sidious, ST Han, Captain Phasma
  • Options
    Welcome pengie.
  • Options
    I think I'd like to join this one (Also, Chuck reference?). I play pretty much every day and at least do the daily tasks, including GW. I sit in the top 50 on my shard, though sometimes manage to make it to the top 10.

eBGtUvZ.jpg

QR9qZsA.jpg

HjQfGg9.jpg

Oh, and on the subject of the new Mace Tank Challenge, I run Teebo 3* lead, Mace 5*, Chewie 3*, Royal Guard 2*, and Poe 4*. Had a crazy hard time just finishing until I got Royal Guard's equips up to VI. The 40% potency gain made all the difference for me.
  • Options
    Wow, I don't think I could resist leveling up Asajj if I had her at six stars :).

Also, I'm trying to get some chars from six to seven because of the guild notes. I know we don't have a lot of information yet, but do you guys think I should go Nightsister Initiate or IG-86 next from GW? I've got Lumi, Poggle, and Phasma at 7 already. Anybody have any ideas? Cheers.
  • Options
    Also, I'm trying to get some chars from six to seven because of the guild notes. I know we don't have a lot of information yet, but do you guys think I should go Nightsister Initiate or IG-86 next from GW? I've got Lumi, Poggle, and Phasma at 7 already. Anybody have any ideas? Cheers.

I usually try to answer those question myself by borrowing the character as an ally or battling against him/her. I've read people who've farmed Initiate has liked her. I started farming IG-86 and IG-88 at the same time, but eventually stopped. I've been demolished by droid teams, but on they're not so strong without the synergy.

Now I'm farming Resistance Pilot and I'm five days away from 7*. She's not as squishy as the two IG droids and I quite enjoy using her in GW. I may try her in arena once she's maxed.
  • Options
    Welcome CooLDuDeGuy911..... Can I call you cool?
  • Options
    Wow, I don't think I could resist leveling up Asajj if I had her at six stars :).

I have them both and star'ed and leveled but not ability leveled and so far IG-86 seems to be more useful, at least in the challenges. It's my understanding, based on guesses, that synergies will be more important going forward. So, do you like Night Sisters better or droids? Droids seem more powerful and I have been beaten by a few, but never to a NS team.

Initiate's basic attack is weak so is not good on an assist team, but her two specials do decent damage. And of course she has lots of HP. IG's main attack is good and then the assist can be a lifesaver. HP never gets good even when maxed.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, guys. I think I'll go with 86. He's 15 shards ahead anyway, because of the monthly login a couple months ago.
  • Options
    I am interested in finding a guild. Eastern Time Zone, USA. Level 73. 18 Level 70+ or 7* characters.
    Main Squad: L73, 7*: GS, Lumi, Sid, Daka, IG-86
  • Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    Welcome CooLDuDeGuy911..... Can I call you cool?

Yeah, or CDG also works.

I'm finally at a point where I can do reasonably well in the arena with what I have, so I'm focusing on getting characters I like (Ventress!), instead of just the ones I need to stay competitive. I'm still waiting for them to buff Ventress' speed before I really invest in her (and see how the next update changes things). Someday, I'd like to mess around with a team using Phasma, Kylo, Ventress, Daka, and Savage.
  • Options
    Korgan1999 wrote: »
    I am interested in finding a guild. Eastern Time Zone, USA. Level 73. 18 Level 70+ or 7* characters.
    Main Squad: L73, 7*: GS, Lumi, Sid, Daka, IG-86

Your welcome to join. The main thing here is to behave, otherwise we should be pretty relaxed.