new lightspeed bundles???

Prev13456710
TheGamingGeek
75 posts Member
edited October 2023
Are you KIDDING ME CG. I spent MONTHS and so much money getting the requirements for SLKR and you are going to let people just instantly unlock all of his and Rey's requirements WITH RELIC 5 FOR $30?!?!?! I am going to have an aneurysm. And you are doing the same for Starkiller and raddus?!
Post edited by TheGamingGeek on

Replies

• Options
    Where did you see that price?
  • TheGamingGeek
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Where did you see that price?

6ic0h70pp5ab.png

2artqwa37nvu.png

b2a9ab6vhc3f.png

• Options
    qxalackrwq6b.png

ivnb1r52xrbw.png

t9qamx2cwfdp.png
  • Options
    this was all leaked from swgoh events
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Are you KIDDING ME CG. I spent MONTHS and so much money getting the requirements for SLKR and you are going to let people just instantly unlock all of his and Rey's requirements WITH RELIC 5 FOR $30?!?!?! I am going to have an aneurysm. And you are doing the same for Starkiller and raddus?!

So what? Newer players also have to suffer through the same grind because you did?

Look at it another way, at least you saved money not paying for them

Nothing wrong with offering a monetary option for people to catch up to endgame and compete with other game modes that require them (especially at a low price)
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

So what? Newer players also have to suffer through the same grind because you did?

Nothing wrong with offering a monetary option for people to catch up to endgame and compete with other game modes that require them (especially at a low price)

the worst take I've ever seen. These characters are already easy to grind for, its the gear and relics that gets me
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

the worst take I've ever seen. These characters are already easy to grind for, its the gear and relics that gets me

what's wrong with offering a $10 pack to r5 10 characters?
  • Options

Worth the price for the gear and relics without the shards then.
  • Options
    because the cost of the relics alone reaches above $100
  • Options
    it is EXTREMELY unfair that I had to pay so much money and spend so much time getting these characters to where they are at now only for you guys to give them away for $10
  • Options
    This seems like really low pricing - I'm glad for this, as it provides a very easy way forward for newer players
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

So you want the packs to be more expensive?
    it is EXTREMELY unfair that I had to pay so much money and spend so much time getting these characters to where they are at now only for you guys to give them away for $10
    You should be happy for other players having it easier than you, buddy

Community healthy decisions are good for the individual player, who knows, if this is successful, JMK / SEE / JML / LV might also have cheap bundles so you don't have to spend for them
  • Options

But you had the characters earlier - time in which you've had them going therefore you have been reaping the rewards for the character for longer. I feel like you are on a similar level to someone paying $300 for a marquee then complaining when a cheap deal comes along 18 months later
  • Options

Community healthy decisions are good for the individual player, who knows, if this is successful, JMK / SEE / JML / LV might also have cheap bundles so you don't have to spend for them

what happened to wanting GL's to be exclusive and hard to earn huh? there isn't no sense of pride and accomplishment with buying these packs
  • babylonfallen3
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    That's a surefire way to increase revenue, by selling packs that are actually useful and have value. Also great for new players. Props to @cg, this is certainly a good direction to take the game. I would certainly spend money on values like this.
  • Options
    whats even the point of playing this game if you make it so that every GL has a pack like this?
  • JimmerHart
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I can understand being p'd off if you just completed these characters recently only to see this. IMO they should have communicated about these packs months before releasing, to give players a heads up to not waste their time (or money). Unfortunate but hey they got me, I'll be spendin baby!
  • Klogott
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Thats like saying "My children have to work in a Coal mine because I had to".
    The example is A bit extreme, but you get what i mean
  • Options
    Where is it? Are we playing the same game?
  • Gawejn
    1139 posts Member
    Options
    I woule buy first order pack. 1 usd for a toon r5 is the price that is ok...
  • Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Where is it? Are we playing the same game?

it was leaked
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

what happened to wanting GL's to be exclusive and hard to earn huh? there isn't no sense of pride and accomplishment with buying these packs

then don't buy them

not everyone wants what you want
  • scuba
    14165 posts Member
    Options
    See all this CG screwed up conquest and is going to lose money...
    Lightspeed packs will make them plenty.
    Now a new player can spend around $250 and have great starting rooster almost day one!
    Excellent way to get new players in.
  • Options

then don't buy them

ok here's an idea that you guys maybe have never heard of, ready? Ok, instead of making it so that you can buy these extremely cheap packs how about make the gear grind less trash? Where was that gear economy fix again?
  • Options

then don't buy them

ok here's an idea that you guys maybe have never heard of, ready? Ok, instead of making it so that you can buy these extremely cheap packs how about make the gear grind less trash? Where was that gear economy fix again?

I would hope they would do both.
  • Ftwk
    29 posts Member
    Options
    They might be real, but the prices won’t be, see what price they are when released
  • Options
    Lol this take is funny, all these packs are for characters and ships that have been around 2+ years. The value of these packs is crazy good and they should stay. If any new player wanted to spend money this is perfect for them.
  • Options

then don't buy them

I would hope they would do both.

i would hope that they keep the exclusivity of galactic legends, and also i just wanna remind you that slkr counters jabba so everyone will be whining about their shiny jabba team dying to all these low gp accounts that paid a measly $10 for a galactic legend
  • Options
    If the prices are even close to what was leaked then this is a huge win overall. I would immediately buy the ones covering too s i still need assume they arent God awfully expensive