new lightspeed bundles???

Replies

• Options
    Where are they?
    I can't see them in web store or in game store.

Meathead said the 5th Oct midnight.
    5th Oct, 7:44AM at my side.

Thanks.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    Pluto154 wrote: »
    Lol this take is funny, all these packs are for characters and ships that have been around 2+ years. The value of these packs is crazy good and they should stay. If any new player wanted to spend money this is perfect for them.

they have been split up into the shards for the characters, but now its going to be relics INCLUDED, as well as the gear for all of them. Players should earn this stuff not pay an absurdly low price for it
  • Options
    Where are they?
    I can't see them in web store or in game store.

Meathead said the 5th Oct midnight.
    5th Oct, 7:44AM at my side.

Thanks.

Midnight PT, which is still a little more than six hours away.
  • Options
    i love the idea of having the months of time i spent farming slkr only be worth $10
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    i love the idea of having the months of time i spent farming slkr only be worth $10

you saved 10 bucks tho
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    because the cost of the relics alone reaches above $100

So you want the packs to be more expensive?
    it is EXTREMELY unfair that I had to pay so much money and spend so much time getting these characters to where they are at now only for you guys to give them away for $10
    You should be happy for other players having it easier than you, buddy

Community healthy decisions are good for the individual player, who knows, if this is successful, JMK / SEE / JML / LV might also have cheap bundles so you don't have to spend for them

what happened to wanting GL's to be exclusive and hard to earn huh? there isn't no sense of pride and accomplishment with buying these packs

then don't buy them

not everyone wants what you want

ok here's an idea that you guys maybe have never heard of, ready? Ok, instead of making it so that you can buy these extremely cheap packs how about make the gear grind less trash? Where was that gear economy fix again?

I would hope they would do both.

i would hope that they keep the exclusivity of galactic legends, and also i just wanna remind you that slkr counters jabba so everyone will be whining about their shiny jabba team dying to all these low gp accounts that paid a measly $10 for a galactic legend

Finalizer is the slowest part of the journey and finalizer and its reqs are not in any of these bundles. So your 10$ for a galactic legend statement is not true.
  • Options
    Great catchup mechanism for three and a half year old GLs. Allows folks to get some old stuff without having to completely give up on chasing newer, better stuff.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Great catchup mechanism for three and a half year old GLs. Allows folks to get some old stuff without having to completely give up on chasing newer, better stuff.

except when slkr directly counters jabba
  • Options

you saved 10 bucks tho

so silent for the gear economy question but not for anything else? curios
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

you saved 10 bucks tho

what about the gear economy

its fine as is
  • Options
    This is gonna suck for f2p, Now my arena groups who are p2p are gonna have gl ships and gls, while Im stuck here with the best teams a f2p guy can get in a few months. Goodbye to the fair matchmaking.
  • Options
    Get in a better raid guild for gear
  • Options

you saved 10 bucks tho

what about the gear economy

its fine as is

no, its so not fine. have you seen ANY feedback people posted about the gear economy? the amount of time it takes to farm Kyrotechs, and the other fleet battle gear?
  • Options
    This is gonna suck for f2p, Now my arena groups who are p2p are gonna have gl ships and gls, while Im stuck here with the best teams a f2p guy can get in a few months. Goodbye to the fair matchmaking.

sorry, cg doesn't care about people who don't spend money on the game
  • Options
    youd still need a bit of work on each assuming youve slacked. or just didnt have cuz new, vet han and chew , palp and not included, some chars need to be R7. if those prices are real thats a insane deal.
  • Options
    I am happy that they'll be offering such packs.

$10 does seem low to me, but what am I going to lose if they underprice this? Worst case I get ... new guild mates who couldn't have climbed to our guild average GP without these packs?

As for people who think that this devalues their accomplishments: it's a game. You presumably had fun playing the game all that time you were farming your GLs. They're going to pay $10 (or more/less if the price is not final) and they're going to get none of the fun, just the characters. What they're paying for is the opportunity to have fun in the future by gaining squads minimally qualified for RotE and/or well qualified for GeoTB, which means they get something to do in their new guilds rather than twiddle their thumbs. They're paying for future fun. You've already had yours, for free.

I really don't see the problem here.
  • Options
    how about fixing your dumpster fire game before releasing more money grabbing content??
  • Options

you saved 10 bucks tho

Not if you spent for him during those months…my guess it was more than $10 for most people.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    how about fixing your dumpster fire game before releasing more money grabbing content??

literally this
  • Options
    What is the caveat for characters that are at 7 stars?

Ex. I have the starkiller toons at 7 stars but not R5. If I buy the pack, they all go to R5?
  • Options
    garbage
  • Options
    I seem to be the only person not thrilled about this. Now they’re just selling GLs for next to nothing. It totally devalues the work and sense of accompaniment, and I say this as someone that does spend and doesn’t have either of those GLs yet.
  • Options
    I already have Rey but am really glad CG is doing this. It's a great gesture and allows people to get into the game quicker as newbies. I am end game but really really like this move. Will make them money (as it should) and also let people get up and running quickly.

I understand that I grinded for it but she's older now so it makes sense. F2p could get upset but spending money always gets you a step ahead. Totally all for this move CG!
  • Options
    I wish people could just be thankful. This is a great move.
  • Options
    I wish people could just be thankful. This is a great move.

im skeptical on price but if it is then its not only a very bold move but a very Smart move. if something is 100$ youll only see maybe 100 people vs something at 10$ youll see about 10,000 (inflated numbers ofC but you get the drift)
  • Options
    I’m hoping to not spend any money on this game (been a year and change since they last got a couple of bucks), but I gotta say grabbing a 3rd GL with relative ease sounds pretty good to me.
  • Options
    Presaria wrote: »
    What is the caveat for characters that are at 7 stars?

Ex. I have the starkiller toons at 7 stars but not R5. If I buy the pack, they all go to R5?

It takes them to r5
  • Options
    All Units will be granted at 7 Stars, level 85, and Ability Tier 7:
    7-stars (will not award 330 shards)
    No impact to units already at 7-stars
    Units with more than 330 shards but not promoted yet are promoted to 7-stars with extra shards turned into SSC
    Those characters will be set to Relic 5 and you will not receive any gear or relic materials directly. Both Ships and Characters will have all their Abilities set to Tier 7. This will have no impact on units already at or above Ability Level 7.

What does the "No impact to units already at 7-stars" part mean?

Worries they won't be set to Relic 5
  • Options
    Presaria wrote: »
    All Units will be granted at 7 Stars, level 85, and Ability Tier 7:
    7-stars (will not award 330 shards)
    No impact to units already at 7-stars
    Units with more than 330 shards but not promoted yet are promoted to 7-stars with extra shards turned into SSC
    Those characters will be set to Relic 5 and you will not receive any gear or relic materials directly. Both Ships and Characters will have all their Abilities set to Tier 7. This will have no impact on units already at or above Ability Level 7.

What does the "No impact to units already at 7-stars" part mean?

Worries they won't be set to Relic 5

just means they wont recieve stars or Char shards that would be pretty low if they didnt give you the relic lol