Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• Aral
    36 posts Member
    Options
    I tried your team against Cami and got whiped out i didn't kill one of camis toons.
    Cami is annoying as hell. He fights during the last minutes of our payout when he could just wait 10 minutes to start working on his. The other guy that occupies some space during our payout is Sin. Well right now I can beat any of his three team (Shoretrooper Sin, Rex Sin, Mirror Team Sin) ... that is when I'm allowed to fight him, which is basically never near our payout. I mean I get it that You and Wester coordinate to block me and Sin on a perpetual loop, but the only winner here is CG, because meanwhile Sin stays #1 ...
    How is your success with the AAT? Heroic or Normal?
    We are at 15% P2 at normal.
    Normal here. Just reached P2 yesterday. It's going very slowly.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    We have 88% of P3 left and two spots open in case anyone needs a new guild. Would be nice to have a guild mate on the shard :-)
  • Options
    Ugh...rough weekend. Paying for it. Guess I'm starting to get old. Two parties and a rock concert in one weekend used to be no thang. Now I'm like...blech lol
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lol. Should we get you a cane and prune juice then?
  • Options
    Hey...I like prune juice.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Man, you are old then Shakes! Lol
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @RobbeRobbeRobbe
    Sorry. On closer inspection, I suppose u need more gear, yeah.. I guess I forget how big a whale I am. I made my last purchase during EP event, though, and I vowed to stop, lol. My droid killer squad is all max gear, and IG100 and RG have bonafide awesome mods (just no speed). IG100 max crit damage and 3 offense primaries. My Biggs and St Han are all speeded out for my real arena squad, which is actually not ideal. Should be more tanky for killing droids. But it still more than good enough. My HK (and 88 and 86, too) has long ago been stripped of good mods and just has mediocre health and protection mods.

Definitely don't need speed though. And before finding out Biggs awesomeness vs droids, I had even used 4 star Ben to beat Cam.

Our guild on tank raid? Same as everyone elses from sound of it. Abandoned heroic. Started normal. In the first third of P2, right now.

*When I did my 2015 taxes, last month, I added up all my SWG purchases. I come up with between 900 and 1000 dollars. I think that puts me in top ten whales on the shard, possibly. :) I probably outspent Cam, by a lot. He jumped ahead early, which is the smart way to do it. But judging from his bench, he hasn't spent money in 6 months. :) I did it backwards. I didn't spend for the first 2 months. Then I went on and off bat%$#$. If I hadn't pulled out the adding machine, I woulda sworn I only spend 450. :)
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Options
    Total dropped about $1200 since day one. Ridiculous. It's not a money problem though it's a "why?" problem. Like...lol. What did I get for my investment? Fun? Not lately. And not really for a good while tbh. Being at the top takes dedication. It's making the game something I have to do to stay competitive. I get it...but still. Sort of a drag. I've not spent anything in two months or so. Bought last one of those deals on vaults. Just been rationing it out like a shipwreck survivor rations water lol.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm weaned and playing transformer earth wars
  • Options
    I am gonna guess sin is one of top whales. But oz speed mods are pretty redonculous. :)
    I wonder if cam even spend more than a few hundred in the first month.
  • Options
    Mine are insane.

I dropped like 2 weeks of arena into mods more nerf. Day two I owned like 9
  • Options
    All my cantina energy +2 refills go to mods but no good mods in the last 2 weeks =/

But I like my Droids in P2 Normal Raid.yx9uaij7.png
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wow, maybe I need to rearrange my mods. That is more than I have done, total. I thought I did good with wiggs, lando, ackbar at 1.7 mil. I suppose the Jawae buff plus hk lead leads to lots of chain attacks. If I put some decent mods back in my droid team I might break into the big league on this tank raid. I am gonna suck it up in p4 though.

Regarding cam, I see he has finally started farming wiggs. But he is a long way from leaving droids behind. He doesn't even have jka or Lando unlocked.
  • Options
    My guild is struggling on p1 still. Like I've tried various things and it's getting pretty frustrating. Jedi seem near useless though they are supposed to be good.
  • RobbeRobbeRobbe
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My best team in P1 was full jawa 330k.
    We had 3 Refreshs and need at least 2 more.
    -> P3 70%
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    P2 60% here ...
    One guy from our shard (Juan D Chox, usually hanging around top 20/10) is totally owning it at 2.2M per fight with his Droid/Jawa team. But we would need more like him to progress, this raid is quite the chore. My Wiggs was doing 500k in P1 and is now at 1.5M in P2, I guess I'll have a few more days to improve on that...

Edit: As far as top whale goes, there's also Drydin sporting a nice 4* shoreTrooper in a Rex/Sun Fac Team ... I find it way harder to beat him than Sin. To be honest I wonder if I have ever beat him in this current configuration.
  • Options
    I hate you Aral.

Had to totally shift my team to beat you :(. Stupid StH boring no fun now
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    Options
    **** StH boring no fun now
    I feel you, he's just so ... not there. It's like he's the concept of absence made into a swgoh character. I'm so desperate to replace him, I even did test Ventress (I mean : self-sustaining AoE, Mass enemy dispel, stun on her basic ... just amazing, right? well, no. Even with a thousand speed mods she's dead before she can take a turn). I'm sure there is a toon somewhere that could replace him we don't know about (like we overlooked Lando for so long). Anyway, working on Poe and Bobba now (who knows what his reworks will bring ... I've heard its due before 2019).
  • Options
    Yeah but Lando is mods M
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    My guild still has a spot open and we are 89% left in P4 of the normal tank raid :-)
  • Options
    Looks like Sin's 82. Not my place to say what a guy can spend his money on but I'm totally free to pass judgement regardless :D
  • Options
    I remember when camerino hit 80. I was lvl 73 or 74, iirc.
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like Sin's 82. Not my place to say what a guy can spend his money on but I'm totally free to pass judgement regardless :D
    And his STHan now has a base speed of 214. Good luck beating that.
    Also, Drydin team is strange. His Shoretropper totally negates his Rex leader ability; it still works though.
  • Options
    My Rex's base is 221 so I'll be ok
  • Options
    I don't need to beat anyone's speed. I just endure and then unleash hell.
  • Options
    btw any other Germans here?
  • Options
    @Chepin hey, since I JUST found you here, you know if you'd STOP attacking from 5 to 1 I'd be more then HAPPY to rotate first and second with you daily so we're both maximizing crystals. I know I beat you almost 100% and can lock for about two more minutes then you can but I'm not a **** and would be happy to share if you'd knock off the 5th to 1st stuff.
    Food for thought man.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    FYI, Drydin is having some fun with his upgraded shoretrooper. No idea how u upgrade shoretrooper from 3 to 4 stars since last pvp tourney. But he has decided to test it by sniping me at payout. Yeah, it worked. Got me by surprise.. from5.

Funny thing is plissken was 2. I had 3 battles left and decided not even to try to block, defend. 2nd would have been fine, too. but Drydin happened.

Anyone know Drydins payout? I would luv to return the favor.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    FYI, Drydin is having some fun with his upgraded shoretrooper. No idea how u upgrade shoretrooper from 3 to 4 stars since last pvp tourney.
    Drydin always had a 4* ShoreTrooper, SinDevil has the 3* one.
    YouGotNoGame has been wakened.
    I am coming for you all!!!!!
    Take your time bro.
  • Options
    I THINK he's around mine but not sure ( EST). He's put his rush on around now.

Or he's just a ****