Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• Options
    Not Me, I'm down to like 6k and not willing to buy anymore atm

It literally won't let me buy anymore cantina. I've got 1200 something. Only buying the 2 100's and for LS/DS the 2 50's every day.
  • Options
    Spend it then???
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    p.s, Robbe and wester are my cleaning ladies. Not that I struggle vs rex.
  • Options
    Just to inform you guys. Didn't play at all today. Need to do my dailies. I might be beating you up.
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    :|

Nothing I can do against Robbe's wickedness, I give up, I'll come back in a few years with a better team
  • Options
    Thanks Cleaning Lady <3

I won today against Sindevil :-) and was on top but it was a little dirty up there, so my cleaning lady came to clean - 2 min before payout.

But my auto-Droids rushed back. :)
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yeah, even when I try to employ your tactics I loose. I'm beaten fair and square.
    Congratz on cleaning Sin by yourself today.

Edit: Just tried Wester team, and got my **** handed to me even at 5 vs 4 (I fought him two times, and let's just say it's like his Palpy wasn't even there). Won by just a tiny sliver the second time. Great team.
  • RobbeRobbeRobbe
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks <3

Yeah Wester is back.
    Now you have two of us to worry about.
  • Options
    Send him back to Disney!!
  • Options
    Looks like server maintenance is gonna screw me out of payout today.
  • Options
    I needed the crystals....
  • Options
    awww.... was looking forward to trying out gear X wedge.

I also need crystals. Can't even afford a hyposyringe, right now.
  • YouGotNoGame
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    YouGotNoGame has been wakened.
    I am coming for you all!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha
  • Options
    Lol... ****?
  • Options
    Oh no. A new whale joins the club. 100.00 a month should keep ur membership up to date, lol.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That would be more than enough... But we've got no game so I guess no game = no monetary requirements.

Is anyone else at your cashout shakes?
    Post edited by GeorgeRules on
  • Options
    Used to be. But I crushed the hope and life from them. Pretty sure I'm on my own for the top spot in central time US these days.
  • Options
    Lucky devil.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm close to alone

Took 2 at like 5p, went to bed sick and ended up in 5

I'd still like to work out a rotate with Chepin for his sake though
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well, Sindevilsix has a shoretrooper. 3* star though
    He removed it before I could try a fight, guess his tests didn't go that well.

Great news for Robbe: Sin is now sporting the exact same team as me, although with less power and a 5* wedge. Which means you won't have any problems with him anymore, which means you can now find another victim to bully! :) (at least until Sin realizes this and go back to his Rex lead).

Edit: Tried Sin's mirror team two times and got my **** handed to me in 20 ms each time. I'm trying to understand what's going on. We have practically the same amount of speed for each toon, except distributed differently on Lando and Anakin (his Anakin is faster than mine, his Lando slower). Maybe that's it? Say Robbe, if you have a leftover fight could you go and try Sin and gives me some feedback? Thanks.

Re-edit: He changed it again, nevermind.
    Post edited by Aral on
  • Options
    Yesterday i tried Sins new Team - Rex Shore B2 Lando Ani.
    I did not stand a chance, I died faster than Anakin's uncle and aunt.

• Options
    I got to fight the Shoretrooper team. Made short work of it. Didn't even have to change the strategy. B2 took care of his tricks just as I thought.
  • Options
    Ooh now I need to take a pop

• Options
    Sins squad got me raging so bad yesterday. I'm in need of wiggs. Think I need to finish lando first though. So far behind meta. God **** jawa and raid that was due in august.
  • Options
    I get no new toons until the new raidmeta is clear.
  • Options
    Wiggs will do well. Look at rancor.
  • Options
    Coincidentally, I'm working on jawas now lol. But not putting too much effort into them. Just enough to 3* the last mod challenge. I just unlocked engi this weekend. He was in guild shipments constantly when I didn't care. Now it's been days since I've seen his shards. Can't knock that challenge out till he's 5*
  • Options
    Lesson learnt. pvp 》raid 》GW
  • Options
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    I never even got to the raid raid. Lol. Wouldn't getting rex solve all three with one stone? If I could go back in time, I save some of the cash I dropped on rex.
    Sins squad got me raging so bad yesterday. I'm in need of wiggs. Think I need to finish lando first though. So far behind meta. God **** jawa and raid that was due in august.

Hype is starting to sound real good on jawa. You might get the last laugh, afterall. The hype I believe for sho is that raid rewards will be good, anyway. If u can make top 3 in your guild or not is the eternal crapshoot, though.