**Updated & Expanded** Game Update for 8/5/2016 - COMMENTS- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Bump for devs to see
  • Options
    Give me my omega
  • Options
    Devastated about the echo change. He no longer follows up fives counter or fives assist when another clone assists. Also he now makes Cody utterly useless.

• Options
    [*] We are introducing messaging in Guild Chat to surface important events or accomplishments for the Guild. The initial implementation will include messaging about membership and Raid status. We will then be adding more messaging over the coming weeks. Players can turn off this messaging if desired. Messaging

What would be with reward of that players, who leave guild, less then 48 hours? It disappear or it would be received bu other players?
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

UPDATE: The game team will address this fix ASAP. It wasn't a very large number of players that this affected. We will be removing the extra rewards received from all accounts that fell under this umbrella. For those that only claimed the rewards a few times we'll just remove the extra rewards and no further action will be taken, but for those that claimed the rewards a large number of times will have action taken against their account by @CG_LucifersDaddy
    Please note that these accounts may see temporary suspensions put in place as we work to adjust the rewards received back to the intended level.

I've been asked privately, if all accounts that received duplicate compensation will have their accounts temporarily suspended, and for how long? Any estimate will be appreciated. Will it be a few minutes while you edit the account manually or could they be locked over the weekend?

(I had started a seperate thread for this, but realized it belonged here)
  • Options
    Update states:
    "Corrected an issue where some of the stats gained through Mods were not properly increasing a Character's displayed Power value"
    I've noticed that power values have also increased (by up to 4%) for characters in my roster who DON'T have any mods. Anyone know why?
  • Options
    Devastated about the echo change. He no longer follows up fives counter or fives assist when another clone assists. Also he now makes Cody utterly useless.

This. Guess I'll stop working towards a clone team. Echo's additional assists and synergy with Cody in particular is what made them both worthwhile. I never thought it was a bug. Lame.
    *in game: MC3P0 - The Ewoking Deads
  • Options
    Any chance the two 8/5 mega threads can be combined at this point?
  • Options
    Anyone else still having problems with the issues they allegedly fixed? Jedis still evading vaders basic and not ability blocking them. Mod battles still goes back to 1-a even after the update. Did my update yesterday from the App Store
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I saw some issues with download sizes and data usage on page 5, just to add to that, with the latest update the game warned me about a 1mb download. It then, after saying ok, promptly downloaded much more than that, iirc around 50mb that I noticed. While this isn't a problem for me it may be for others and really seems like a bug or at least an oversight in the notification system that should be looked into.
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    So we have any sort of a list compiled with who all got a buff to armor? This is going to be the death of droids....
    Yes. Can the devs please explain why they did this, is it permanent?

• Options
    As we have stated in the past, Galactic War is functioning as intended right now. It is meant to be difficult and take multiple squads to complete.

Guess a lot of people are going to stop playing it then!!! Really ****!?
    That its meant to be difficult alright but after the 2nd mod upgrade its impossible!!! Before that is was nice, still difficult still had the use multiple teams to succeed but now I am already demolished at note 6-9 omg.
  • Options
    The more I play, the more I realize how much this armor boost sucks. All my heavy hitters are almost useless now, First Order Pilot, Princess, even Rey... We spend money and credits to boost their critical hits, then you change everything without even announcing it and bam, all that progress becomes irrelevant. It's outrageous, disrespectful and it makes people quit the game. A little boost to armor may have been acceptable maybe, but at this scale, it breaks the progress we invested in. Please reverse this change immediately.
  • Options
    Any proposed fix on the raid rewards bug? It's broken and forces all raid rewards to be delivered in 48 hours rather than just those who guild hop. Nobody in my guild received their raid rewards from last night
  • Options
    Is anybody else missing the mod battles data cards? I wanted to buy the jawa one since im faming them for the new raid. Seems strange to promote a pack then not roll it out.
  • Goride
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Is anybody else missing the mod battles data cards? I wanted to buy the jawa one since im faming them for the new raid. Seems strange to promote a pack then not roll it out.

Same thing happened to me. The resistance/first order pack nor the ewok/jawa pack showed up for me.

I made a thread in the Bugs section here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60873/no-daily-packs-showing-up-in-my-data-card-store#latest

Post in it to report your issue as well, which bumps the thread, and helps to keep track of others that this happened to.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Goride. Posted under your thread. Hopefully this gets fixed
  • Options
    Bueller?....Bueller?...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RoJaGiTa wrote: »
    Update states:
    "Corrected an issue where some of the stats gained through Mods were not properly increasing a Character's displayed Power value"
    I've noticed that power values have also increased (by up to 4%) for characters in my roster who DON'T have any mods. Anyone know why?

Probably has to do with the armor increase. No one knows if this was intentional or not...
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    @Gungnir75 could you send me these screenshots along with any data you have on this? This may be a bug since I am not aware of any changes to the characters or armor in this update.
  • Options
    Jedi knight anakin use to have clone in has title and now its gone and nothing was put out about this change i have been working him up to use with my clone team this change with out a notice after all the work put in is messed up
  • Options
    gieron wrote: »
    Jedi knight anakin use to have clone in has title and now its gone and nothing was put out about this change i have been working him up to use with my clone team this change with out a notice after all the work put in is messed up

If you look in his leader ability he still boosts clones.
  • masters
    237 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it was this update or the last, but I have yet to see jedi counselor reduce his cool down. I use him in galactic war quite a bit and I should see it happen with a 25% chance.
  • Options
    Bummed about Echo "fix", spent $$$ getting him up hoping for a solid clone team.
  • Options
    Is Ewok + Jawa data pack exclusive to iOS or higher level players? My friend doesnt have it when playing on Android and level 53
  • Options
    Is Ewok + Jawa data pack exclusive to iOS or higher level players? My friend doesnt have it when playing on Android and level 53

I'm on iOS and still haven't seen any of the promised packs.

On a general note, this update seems like kind a mess all around...more than usual. Perfect example of why you don't release updates on a Friday. Worked at multiple tech companies and it's a basic best practice. No one around fix things over the weekend.
    *in game: MC3P0 - The Ewoking Deads
  • Options
    I'm on iOS, and got data packs starting on Friday
  • Options
    Looks like they are working tonight. The duplicate rewards I had for the dailies, have been removed. I hadn't accepted them and the emails are gone now. They were there about an hour ago, so ..
  • Options
    Looks like they are working tonight. The duplicate rewards I had for the dailies, have been removed. I hadn't accepted them and the emails are gone now. They were there about an hour ago, so ..

If they are working maybe they can answer why my guild hasn't received the raid rewards we earned from Friday. Still no response on the forums...but the email said to post on the forums for an answer!

• Options
    Why aren’t you guys addressing Galactic War? There is a giant thread with over 3k replies!
    As we have stated in the past, Galactic War is functioning as intended right now. It is meant to be difficult and take multiple squads to complete.
    So you guys acknowledge that you've seen these replies...but you refuse to do anything about it...wait aren't we the paying customers asking for a certain product?...
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Why aren’t you guys addressing Galactic War? There is a giant thread with over 3k replies!
    So you guys acknowledge that you've seen these replies...but you refuse to do anything about it...wait aren't we the paying customers asking for a certain product?...

They are running this game into the ground because some ea accountant is cracking the whip with some **** algorithm that says we spend .01% more money if they do some crap like this