**Updated & Expanded** Game Update for 8/5/2016 - COMMENTS- ***MEGATHREAD***

1234568Next

Replies

• Options
    I see this is becoming another mega thread.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I see this is becoming another mega thread.

...or merged into an existing one. There you go.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I kind of disagree with punishing those who go to a new alliance...I am leaving my guild because of complacency and so now when I get to my new guild I won't receive rewards for 2 days that seems unfair when I have done nothing wrong...my guild is anti moving to tier 6 and not even a quarter of my guild is contributing regularly yet I'm being punished
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Look at it this way...

If this is a one-time change of guild for you, you will only lose out on the rewards once. Since you haven't been in that guild for more than 2 days, you didn't contribute the guild coins needed to launch the raid either.

After the one single raid you will be back up to speed. If your current guild is that complacent, you will make up for the loss in no time.
  • Options
    Dont know if someone said already, but Vader Basic ability block still being resisted by jedi, qgj did twice in a row and used specials after both attacks from Vader.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Dont know if someone said already, but Vader Basic ability block still being resisted by jedi, qgj did twice in a row and used specials after both attacks from Vader.

+1. I have tried dropping Vader (with some TM) into GW battles vs. Old Ben for his basic to block OB if I miss the stun. Despite not dodging, Ben still can resist the Vader's basic.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Options
    Oh, u put some Toons a Scoundrel Tag on ?!?! Yeah , thats nice ..... thumb down ..... Where did u wrote that u made the Scoundrel Event much more harder ... Thx EA for more and more frustrating Things ....
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    FineCars wrote: »
    Oh, u put some Toons a Scoundrel Tag on ?!?! Yeah , thats nice ..... thumb down ..... Where did u wrote that u made the Scoundrel Event much more harder ... Thx EA for more and more frustrating Things ....

Was as easy as alwAys
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    LordRath wrote: »

Was as easy as alwAys

Agreed. Now that STHan is a scoundrel, I auto'ed it.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Whining for the sake of whining, that's what I get from your post
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I bought some cards to spend on this game, then mods came out. I'm glad I didn't spend them.
    I've decided I don't want to waste the time, energy, or frustration involved in "becoming the best" anymore. This game is still fun if you just view Node 9 as the end of GW and if you only use basic unimproved mods for your rank and file toons. If your top team is worth spending money on, then by all means, do so, but otherwise it just drains the fun from the game.
    That cash crunch grind is so pathetic...

Now if they just quit wasting so much of our time with **** cooldown times for "challenges" and between "arena" computer-aided battles, this would be like a casual, yet fun, game!
    *Sigh* like smart decisions happen...