• Casual_Player
    639 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    maybe added known bug as its own list as well, btw +1 for separatist tag
    Post edited by Casual_Player on
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    The idea of having mercs or being mercs is fun even hiring mercs is fun i dont get it. This is not what everyone wants
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    _Wong64 wrote: »
    The idea of having mercs or being mercs is fun even hiring mercs is fun i dont get it. This is not what everyone wants

+1 - I'm just guessing here, but i don't think ppl start playing a SW game with the intention of farming mercs, ewoks and jawas... Just guessing though...
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

+1 - I'm just guessing here, but i don't think ppl start playing a SW game with the intention of farming mercs, ewoks and jawas... Just guessing though...

What mercs are you thinking of?
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Fixed a bug where characters were not using abilities that would attack all enemies when on autobattle.

that's why my droids only use basic attack all the time, on auto
  • Options
    Jawa got a raid buff! NICE!

Good show guys, that's a long list of bug fixes there.
  • Options
    Well, there's some great notes in there. Keep up the good work! :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    assuming if raid play out like daily/omega event, mercing no longer an issue #goodbyeGBC
    the cake is a lie
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Datacards now have the ability to display a range for a particular item. For example the Credit Data Cards now display the full range of possible drops. The Credits earned from the Credit Data Cards were also rounded up.

How large is the chance to get 1.68 million credits? It is this kind of shady advertisments for rng purchases that brings problems to freemium games.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

What mercs are you thinking of?

The non-classical secondary toons, wich is most of the scoundrel toons really... Of course we got some classic toons as Han and Lando, but the rest is just to fill the blanks and not funny to play with (imo). The same goes for all the other synergy teams as ewoks and jawas.

But i'm not criticizing who likes playing with them or anything like that, just expressing my dislike about those inexpressive synergy teams...

• Options
    cby wrote: »
    Quick request: Can we please fix Teebo?

+1
  • Options
    What was the exploit that was fixed regarding hopping?
    Ru Baruba Maral
  • Options
    Another good update. I'm very pleased with this game every since the mod debacle. Still need some more bug fixes, and I'm honestly a little worried about how the next raid gets implemented, but things are moving in the right direction.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Datacards now have the ability to display a range for a particular item. For example the Credit Data Cards now display the full range of possible drops. The Credits earned from the Credit Data Cards were also rounded up.

How large is the chance to get 1.68 million credits? It is this kind of shady advertisments for rng purchases that brings problems to freemium games.

I believe there's a 5% chance to hit the max reward on each card. There's 8 cards in the pack. If that 5% chance is correct across the board and there's no other shenanigans going on, the chances of hitting the max reward on all 8 cards and ending up with 1.68M credits is 0.000000391%.

Meanwhile, the chance of you receiving the base reward of 560k credits is 66.34 27.25%.
    Post edited by Ugluk on
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Rubic06 wrote: »
    Another change negatively affecting the player base. Killing mercing means that guilds will not risk running T7 raids for lack of a safety net. The game has plenty of ways to slow progression. This one is simply unnecessary and punitive.

@Rubic06 uh what? Mercs can still join guilds doing T7 raids and help them finish it off. They won't get any rewards, but I thought the point of mercing was helping your fellow players? :wink: Guess not huh
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Let's talk about the opposite of using mercs. The constant buffing of Rancor, because guilds like mine, down to 37 active members from 50, can kill him in a few hours even when limiting individual attacks. Just add a tier 8 with some more hitpoints and stop making tier 7 phase 4 just a giant chore.
  • Options
    Ugluk wrote: »

I believe there's a 5% chance to hit the max reward on each card. There's 8 cards in the pack. If that 5% chance is correct across the board and there's no other shenanigans going on, the chances of hitting the max reward on all 8 cards and ending up with 1.68M credits is 0.000000391%.

Meanwhile, the chance of you receiving the base reward of 560k credits is 66.34%.

In the immortal words of Lloyd, "So you're tellin me there's a chance. Yeah!"
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Another change negatively affecting the player base. Killing mercing means that guilds will not risk running T7 raids for lack of a safety net. The game has plenty of ways to slow progression. This one is simply unnecessary and punitive.

@Rubic06 uh what? Mercs can still join guilds doing T7 raids and help them finish it off. They won't get any rewards, but I thought the point of mercing was helping your fellow players? :wink: Guess not huh

Or get rewards they earned in their own guild for 48 hours after helping, so there's that.

Ru Baruba Maral
  • Options

Are you dumb or what? I'm all about going to help people, but you won't get rewards from your own raid either since there is a 48h wait period before getting reward. Meh
  • Options
    This comment has been pre-deleted by me because I know it goes agains the rules of this forum
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »

Are you dumb or what? I'm all about going to help people, but you won't get rewards from your own raid either since there is a 48h wait period before getting reward. Meh

Then wait until your guild is done doing its raids before helping out other guilds? I'm telling you it's called common sense, you should try it out sometime.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Finally, separatists! : D
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    It's very nice to see a focus on bug fixes for a change. A welcome update.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you EA CG for fixing the biggest exploit Guild hopping. This should of never been an exploit in the game.

I am glad this has been fixed before the Raid so the guilds that worked hard or spent on the game will have the use of their squads and other Guilds cannot get Guild hoppers to do their Raids for them.

Thank you again
  • Aramor
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I downloaded new version but cant see nothing new. For example Stormtrooper Han and ig88 still not scoundrels. is it ok?
  • Options
    Some good fixes in this update, but can you please undo the "fix" to Echo. It's rendered my entire clone team useless!

Cody's only strong point was his 212th attack which is now doing a lot less damage, he's still slow and is dead in 2 shots. And that after I had just upgraded him to 7* for a lot of money... Thanks

I really don't understand why this fix was needed. Everyone was crying out to get Cody made stronger, yet you cripple him. Odd

• Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Like the idea of guild messaging, please facilitate a guild leaders message which can be written and then passed on to members by guild leader.