Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Recruiting for Paradigm Potentium. I formed this guild to help some friends get rolling and we need to fill our ranks. We ask that you be active daily and in turn we will support you to the best of our ability. We are currently running t4 raids and have a guild activity reset of 7:30 pm Pacific (GMT-7, I believe).

If interested, my ally code is 433 692 288 or Line ID is whoissoze. Thanks.
  • Options
    Short Stormtroopers is a small guild (myself and 4 others) looking for more ACTIVE members to join the guild. If you are new but ACTIVELY contributing, lower tier raids will be done to help you grow. Right now we're at a 4 and want to grow and do higher tiers, but for new players, we will do lower tier raids. We will be glad to give advice and donate gear for those that are active in the guild. Please join us. ALLY CODE 325-664-438
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T6, and plan to do Heroic T7 very soon.

If you are level 75+ and want to raid (have at least 5 7* so you can get involved in T7), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    More casual, non hardcore guild

Guild Australia.

48/50 active players. Mostly level 60-80. tier4-5 raids every 2-3 days. Most guys have 4* or 5* toons. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Looking for players to join a guild, just playing for the rewards, have heaps of tech for low level characters. Have enough raid tickets for five raids as soon as the numbers get up, come find us. Guild name: Gamers We Are.
  • Mawty_Momas
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    SLNerfherders77 is looking for any and all recruits to join us! No worries about your levels or how many stars your A-team has. Currently, my IRL boss aka Torin Woodle and I run this much smaller guild than most (just us 2 so far lol). We'll be frequently available in the chat, and open to suggestions for raid tiers and such from members. Spots for more officers will open up as we grow. Join us if you're looking for a more laid-back and friendly group experience instead of more serious/competitive ones! :smile:

Give us a look up in the guilds list or you can add my ally code 163-545-362 to quickly find it via Ally Guilds. I'll be making space for requests!
  • Scorpius1976
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    "Europe Strikes Back" (47/50)

ESB ist looking for enthusiastic players who want to do T7 raids and see any aspects the Game offers. We just entered in doing regular tier 7 pit raids (2/3 per week) so we are not a "Strong T7 Guild" but constantly improving. This is a unique guild led by T7 veterans (ENG/GER Top30) and have some top class, energetic players. We assist all members in their development. We assist you in constructing a good raid squad and are generous in guild Donations.
    So what do we want from you:

A love of the game.
    Someone who regularly completes their daily challenges and
    wants to improve their roster. (doing 600 guild points is not a problem!)
    At least ONE 7* Toon
    Player Lvl 40+

We utilise chat app LINE and have guides and information available to all members. LINE APP is a Messenger like WhattsApp wich we use for coordination, information and social activity (useful and fun)
    Although we be planning our raid around euro time zone, players from all areas welcome.
    If you want to see what being part of a guild will give you, come try us!

If you have any questions then add them to your post/PM me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
    You can also message a guild officer in line app, his user ID is Silchas
    Post edited by Scorpius1976 on
  • Options
    Hey everybody. Top 100 guild that recently cleared off some non-contributing members. We're loose, fun, and fair. Just do your part and you'll fit right in.

Looking for 4 new members, 80+ only please, decent rosters preferred. We're raiding AAT and Rancor T7 3x/week. More details here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74777/top-100-guild-looking-for-4-new-members-80-mix-of-ftp-and-whales#latest
  • Options
    THE SEVENTEENTH ORDER is a brand new guild looking for strong Members to participate in raiding and building guild currency. We left an inactive guild that the leader had not logged on to in weeks. We set the level minimum to level 73 to try and reach people that have strong rosters. We will be doing the raid in which we can handle right away. our top six member can do a 5 in just over a day by themselves so a few more strong members and we can do sixes with a full active 50 being able to do heroic. We will not look to kick people out for not getting 600 every day, but will ask that you do it on days you can. especially the days it doesn't cost extra gems. we also won't kick you out for having a busy few days, or letting us know first you are going on a vacation, but if you are inactive for weeks without letting anyone know we will have to boot. I will also promote those that seem to help out the most in guild chat and also those who participate the most.
    We like to give advice and share strategies as to make the guild better as well. This is one reason our top people have gotten so much better and why we created a new guild.
    Guild name: THE SEVENTEENTH ORDER or send me an ally request: Dye Vaded 514-284-761
  • Crotalus
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Brand new guild: EWOKOLOGY, looking for members to build from the ground up. No level requirements, just looking for friendly, active players who are interested in being part of a helpful, fun, semi-casual guild. Leader was top contributor in T3 raids in previous guild and is hoping to start raiding again as soon as we build up a member base! If interested, reply/message or send me an ally invite in game (~Crotalus: 168-467-228)
  • Options
    Stuff of Legend's is a casual T6 guild looking for about 4 new members.

Since we're running T6 raids, we prefer levels 70+, but we welcome levels 60+ to grow with us as well, all you need is one 6* to join us in the T6 raids.

We’re at 46/50 members with a mix of 2/3 level 80 and the rest mid-levels working their way up.
    We only have 2 requirements, be active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress.

PM me here. Or add me in-game.
    My Ally Code: 389-512-284 Lazerous
  • Options
    New Guild: Black Guys (3/50)
    Brand new guilds looking for active players to produce raid tickets and grow together. The level cap is set to 60+ as the goal is to do tier 5s regularly and at least be able to start the tank takedown. I myself am lvl 81 capable of doing tier 6 relatively but I'll take what I can get =). So pm me or send me an ally request and come join Black Guys!!! (Ethnicity not required)

My ally code 753-329-214
    Black Guy
  • Options
    iClubBabyWhales is a F2P guild with T7 Rancor on farm and working towards Heroic AAT.

If you are close to, or meet the following requirements, please send me a message.
    • LVL 80+
    • Have 2 of the following 3 groups:
    • Full 7* G9 and up Jawa Team
    • Full 7* G9 and up Jedi Team
    • Wiggs 7* and G9 or up
    • A friendly attitude
    • Daily activity

Why join iClubBabyWhales?
    • Active and vibrant multinational Line Community
    • Strong core player group that has been playing since day 1
    • Clearing T7 Rancor Raid 3-4 times a week. Multiple members with 7* Han Solo. Clear structure to maximize members getting a 7* Han Solo
    • T7 Rancor - Zergs are Monday, Wednesday Friday. Bonus raids on weekends when available
    • Currently running normal AAT, no limits until heroic
    • Generous donation contributors with a community first attitude

Ally Code: 332-934-199
    Line ID: pattywagon
  • Options
    Dadtaunweshere is a casual guild looking for any new players.

Currently we have 17 active players and are looking to fill the rest of our ranks. We have a few level 80s that like to do t6 rancor. Our only requirement in the guild is try and stay active. We wont harp on you for not playing everyday, or have a damage requirement for the rancor. If you like playing casually this is a good Guild to be in.

Add me and so I can invite you into the guild:

Ally Code:215-282-567
  • Options
    Guild: Herro Kitty
    Guild leader: Drew Rosario 949-889-829 Line ID: grruminator78
    We are casual no daily requirements. We are helpful and friendly. We use the "line" app to communicate and it is very helpful to teach you the game. If you new to the game or would just like a new guild to try hit us up.
  • Options
    Our guild, The Kn1ghts 0f Ren is a T6 guild, and we are looking for 7 new members (level 75 or above) to replace our inactive members and do heroic raids. Other requirements: 600 guild coins daily and active participation in guild activities, raids and donations. Our guild activities reset at 23:00 GMT.
    PM me or add me as ally in the game if you are interested, my ally code is: 828-393-888
  • Options
    Short Stormtroopers is a small guild (myself and 4 others) looking for more ACTIVE members to join the guild. If you are new but ACTIVELY contributing, lower tier raids will be done to help you grow. Right now we're at a 4 and want to grow and do higher tiers, but for new players, we will do lower tier raids. We will be glad to give advice and donate gear for those that are active in the guild. Please join us. ALLY CODE 325-664-438. If you send an ally request, please make sure you aren't already in a guild so a guild invite can be sent.
  • Irishdogmeows
    22 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looking to fill our rosters add me to be added doing tier 6 in the pit

591-188-979
  • Options
    More casual, non hardcore guild

Guild Australia.

46/50 active players. Mostly level 60-80. tier5 raids every 2-3 days. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Come one come all!! Forensic Fury is recruiting all player levels and experience. We currently have 10 members half of which are above level 60. If you are looking for a laid back, fun atmosphere, join the best new guild around!! Ally spots open DarKen 455-333-176. Send a request and get on board the next up and coming guild!! We look forward to seeing you!!
  • Options
    Savage SithSith Brigade

We are a group that split off from inactive guild. Currently have about 20 members ranging from lvl 40 to 80+. Currently run tier 4 raids( will run lower tiers to help others grow if needed) also looking to start doing higher raids more. but are looking for members to do their dailies and max guild currency daily and grow with us.

What we need from you. A 4 (or 5)star character to get your rewards. Prefer level 40+ but if you are active feel free to find us. We are very chatty in guild chat so come join the fun.

My ally code is 433-374-217
    Kaziglubey666.
  • Options
    761-226-284 lvl 49 active player in need of help starting to raid
  • Options
    "Come all raid often again" is a remake of the guild "come all raid often" and contains the higher level players from there. We are regularly farming T5 Rancor and working towards regular Tank Takedown. Half of our guild consist of players over level 70, the other half is lower. We are quite casual and have no player requirements, but do ask you be active.

If you are:
    - a regular, daily player who wants raid activity
    - Casual but looking for more activity

Then Ally me and i'll send you an invite. You are free to invite any of your friends.
    Ally Code: 998-479-672

• Options
    LMBS TEAM is recruiting players. We are currently doing tier 3 raids. We have 17 members. Levels range from 30s to 80s. We share gear, discuss strategies, and generally have fun. If you are looking for a guild to join but do not want to start at the very bottom, join us. My ally code is.499-636-987
  • Options
    Jumpin Jehosaphat Jedeyes our fun easy going new guild is looking for more members. We are small only 3 members ATM, but are looking to get much bigger. There is no pressure and no level limits. Our current raid is at tier lll, and will accommodate to what fits our members. Climb aboard as we seek to conquer the Galactic Empire. My user name is: Tatu ene me. My ally code is: 161-434-782.
  • Options
    Erebus hunters are looking for help with Tier 7 Rancor. We have him down to 4.34% and 6hrs to go. Can anyone help???
  • Lavanion
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looking for padawan and apprentice for a new guild.
    We are expecting your further growth.
    Anytime, any tier, you can start a raid. Join us!

My player level is 80, Ally Code: 366-661-232
    Post edited by Lavanion on
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T6 and T7 Rancor, and are also working onT6 AAT.

If you are level 78+ and want to raid (have at least 5 7* so you can get involved in T7), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!

• Options
    502 Bro is a very active, albeit small guild. We left the 501 Bro because our leader was inactive. We launch guilds as soon as we have the tokens to do so. Looking for anyone who is willing to log in and contribute everyday. We are focusing on Tier II raids, and soon, Teir III. Our members level 50 to level 67. 502 Bro
  • Options
    New guild doing tier 3 and 4. Ally code 589-249-511 SpiderBrack. Thanks and welcome.
This discussion has been closed.