Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Guild 35 is looking for new recruits!
    We are a small guild doing tier 4 raids most of the time.
    Join us if you want a casual guild just enjoying the game.
  • Options
    Joost wrote: »
    Guild 35 is looking for new recruits!
    We are a small guild doing tier 4 raids most of the time.
    Join us if you want a casual guild just enjoying the game.

I can offer you to join my guild :smile:
    I know that you've got many offers like this, but I can offer you t5 raid - I am level 82 and play it myself - this can be helpful for you. I've got absolutely no requirements - just to play raid at least tier 5. we are just 3 players in my guild - two of it are mine. PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    Guild SpiderPool recruiting daily casual players. We are 8 players mostly level 50 and under. I am level 82 donating gear daily. Need more members to produce guild tickets. Ally code 589-249-511.
  • Options
    I see quite a few small guild posting in here looking for members. You guys should consider merging with a larger guild. There is strength in numbers. More guild members means more raid tickets and faster raid completion. With that you can do more higher level raids and get more rewards. You get better rewards completing multiple T6 raids at a mid level ranking than you get out of one top ranking T4.

With that said, my guild Driving Forces has room for a merger with a small guild. We currently have room for 8, but o can free up space for as many as 15. We are mainly level 75+ players. But, we do have players of all levels. I am mainly looking for people that have enough 6* toons for doing T6 raids.

Message me if you are interested or want more info.
  • Options
    Join the Mos Eisley Cantina Crashers

We are a casual, mature, mostly free to play guild with 25 very active members, almost all are lvl 80+. We recently migrated guilds to take back control of the leadership (old guild had a leader that was no longer active) and we are looking to raise our numbers. We are a friendly group that is currently getting through a T6 rancor raid in about 3-4 days. Our guild resets at midnight MST (GMT - 7) and the guild activity reset is 5:30pm (in the same time zone). Our top 5 guys have about 25 7* characters and our whole guild averages above 10 7*. I am not one of the top guys in the guild but represent a good average. We are a nice and respectful group with no activity requirements, I hope you come help us take over the galaxy!

Ally-code: 915-555-178
  • Options
    Calling any players! I have 5 ppl in my guild and need more..cannot even hardly finish a 3 star raid!
    Ally code is 832-787-985

I play everyday
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    I've got a small guild that's been doing tier 3 & 4 raids. Perfect for newer players. No requirements, so perfect for casual players too. PM me, or post an ally code for an invite.
    Looking for power, just finished T2!
    Im running this guild and a lv 80 player in another!
    You will have access to my lv 80 toon if you join!
    28 7* in top guild rank 68 2400 raid points.
    so good info, and ally's!
    657-138-255 34y USA

If I join can u make me an officer. I've had issues with guild leadership MIA for weeks while us peasants grinded out raid points. If so hit me up. 271-855-598. I'll do my best to bring others in as well. I know raid tactics and hit pretty hard. Plus, I make enough money to blow it on shards so my toons are fairly deep.
  • Options
    Were you kicked out of your guild for being low level? Are you an active player but don't want to spend money on the game? Do you just want a cool bunch of people to join? Look no further. We always have room for you at Forceaken. We're about 35 members right now, and working on usually T4 and T5 and also the tank raid. We could really use the help of some more active players. Add me (Bastila's Plaything ally code: 135-467-493) and ask to join or one of our officers [ iXuz ] Ally Code: 651-673-234 and he should respond and add you to the guild within 12 hours.
  • Options
    Looking for active players lvl 60+ or guilds that would like to join our guild. We are about 25 members doing tier 6 raids almost twice a week. We are also working on the tank raid. Our guild activities reset at 730 central time. all we ask is you help with daily activities and do 600/600 energy. We do not care when you attack in the raid as long as you get damage in and grab loot when its finished. We are a very laid back guild thats jokes around with each other in guild chat and give advice when asked for! any question just message me. My ally code is 752-957-179 if you would like to join then send me an ally invite but please do not be in a guild so i can send you an invite asap!
  • Larant
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    GUILD TARS RECRUITING
    Just started new guild and looking to recruit any level. Would like to create guild where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing. Can join by using ally code
    Still looking for active players any level welcome
    Post edited by Larant on
  • Options
    We have just formed a training guild, we are looking for new players to mid level players to train get take spots in our main guild when they come open. You will be coached ( up to you to listen), by players who have been around for a while. Trust me they took me in when i use to be excited to do 300k damage on rancor raid and before i broke my i phone and lost my account i was in the 1.5 mil damage area, not the best but they improved me greatly. You will have acces to out chat rooms and all strategies we have. All we ask is you stay active and keep pushing to better you game. Any questions please pm me, and here is my new accouts ally code 344 633 846
  • Options
    Reservior dogs guild
    Looking for active players 42/50. We are doing t5 at the moment, friendly and helpful to lower level. Need active players for 600daily. Thank you.
    Bizkate: 113-277-495
  • Grandengin
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The guild of Nope is looking for members, were a clan that's just starting to rise in power and looking to add to our already exsisting members, accepting all levels, for more please visit our thread "the guild of Nope" under player guilds
  • Reznak
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Toronto 416. Tier 6, Canadian guild based out of the Greater Toronto Area primarily. Not a requirement to join but preferred. We are an active, easy going guild looking to expand. Currently we have 30 members that are active daily. Lvl50 players preferred. Guild is on Eastern Time No raid hoppers.... Currently we are doing a mix of Tier 5 and 6 raids. Tier 7 when we have enough people to clear it efficiently. If interested search for "Toronto 416" or reply to this post and join up. My Ally Code is 655-142-233(Reznak). Looking for dedicated members who want to build up a strong stable of characters and to gear everyone for end game content.
    Post edited by Reznak on
  • Options
    Boeheims army is a relaxed guild for new players starting out and looking for guild currency and experience. Tier 5 raids as often as possible. Only requirement is to be active and attack in raid. Add my ally code 589-448-513 or message me so you can join.
  • Options
    Just started a new guild looking for players all welcome the guild's called Raid destroyers
    My ally code is 962-367-417

Relaxed guild so all feel free to join
  • Options
    LMBS TEAM is looking for active members for t4 and t5 raids. My ally code 499-636-987
  • Options
    Australia Guild now recruiting! Looking for last few members.

We're a more casual, non hardcore guild.

45/50 active players. Mostly level 65-80. tier5-6 raids every 2-3 days. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    This guild is in need of players that are looking to have fun and just play the game. We are looking for anyone over level 70 but 60 and higher may be considered.
    Don't put up with all those guilds that require you log in or download **** apps to talk to them and make you fulfill dumb quotas.
    Join US! We help each other....we have been a guild for a long time....most of us are level 82 or 81 and we just have fun.
    I am also in need of new Officers so promotions are in order.

2 WAYS TO JOIN:
    1. Search for our guild: Imperial Justice (no need to be invited)
    2. Send me a friend request in game. My ally code is: 449-516-916

Long Live the Empire!
    All players welcome....
  • Options
    Our guild, The Kn1ghts 0f Ren is a T6 guild, and we are looking for 5-6 new members (level 75 or above) to replace our inactive members and do heroic raids. Other requirements: 600 guild coins daily and active participation in guild activities, raids and donations. Our guild activities reset at 23:00 GMT.

PM me or add me as ally in the game if you are interested, my ally code is: 828-393-888
  • Options
    The Cartel Of One are recruiting new players to join our friendly guild. We have an optional LINE group which is very active with helpful advice from our members. We do regular raids which all members can take part in. If you're active and looking for a guild we look forward to welcoming you to our team :).
  • fuhgawz
    342 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good evening folks! The Ninja Turtles is recruiting! We have about 30 active members and do regular t5-t6 raids, my ally code is 821-985-367 if you are interested!
    Post edited by fuhgawz on
  • Options
    Lawl Firm looking for 10 members to push into heroic rancor
    We are a guild at 40/50 members
    Guild chat is how we communicate
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys
    Mostly level 75+ with about 5 guys at lvl 60
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 7:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 tier 6 raids a week looking to make that push to heroics on rancor. Raids reset at midnight. don't mind when you attack in raid either
    Also doing tank raid
    Willing to accept guild mergers as well.
    Ally code is 752-957-179
  • Options
    We are Legends of Old,

We are looking for active players we are around level 57-72, we raid regularly doing tier III each time.

We don't use foul language and donate gear very liberally and expect the same from all. We are a fun loving bunch of players and welcome all to join.

Any question please drop me a direct message here on the forum, my game id: 355-133-324
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill in our guild (31/50) to push for Heroics raids!

We currently are running t6 raids with the occasional t5 sprinkled in there for a few of the stragglers.

We prefer lvl 70+ but hey, a level is just a number so no judging from us.

No requirements as we are a laid-back guild that loves Star Wars and wants to have fun and start earning some Han Shards.

Feel free to PM or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367

Hope to see you soon, I like turtles.
  • Options
    Deathstix is looking for 12 members to fill out our roster. We do tiers 5&6 in raids. We are more towards to casual side. Really want active players, not strict about getting 600 energy per day (just do what you can do). We do raid as much as possible. We are on US PST. PM me any questions and your ally codes.
  • Options
    Lawl Firm looking for 10 members to push into heroic rancor
    We are a guild at 40/50 members
    Guild chat is how we communicate
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys
    Mostly level 75+ with about 5 guys at lvl 60
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 7:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 tier 6 raids a week looking to make that push to heroics on rancor. Raids reset at midnight. don't mind when you attack in raid either
    Also doing tank raid
    Willing to accept guild mergers as well.
    Ally code is 752-957-179
  • Options
    Hello,

I am an officer in KF Rising.

We are an active guild with most of our members level 80+.

We are currently doing Pit VI and VI ATT.

We are a few members shy of a full roster, but we are trying to fill up and become an elite guild. We use the Line app for chat and ask all our members to download it.

If you add me as an ally 616-423-294 I can send you an invite. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Regards,

Alypius
  • Options
    daily ftp here

looking for an active guild with t3/t4 pits for my 2nd account

currently level 49, solid 600 energy/daily

• Options
    Hey there! :#

Our newish guild, World Eatters are looking for a bunch of members :) We're looking for people who are enjoying the game and looking to grow with us! We don't have any entry requirements as such, the more you play, the more you benefit. We are predominantly free to play and are fairly casual players. Good group of people, friendly and helpful. :)

Just drop me a message here or add me at

857-579-155

Cheers!

Cheese Toasties
This discussion has been closed.