Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Rebel Force is recruiting for 3 heroic AAT guilds:
    Rebel Force Endor - PST Based.
    Rebel Force Yavin IV - EST Based.
    Rebel Force Jedha - EST Based.
    All three guilds are farming heroic AATs. We just need members who will produce the required 600 tickets/day. We use Discord for communication. If you are interested, PM me your ally code!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/OlKe8
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vfKno
  • Options
    In need of 2

Guild: deathKøR

Must have a droid team or rebel team!

We are already completing the raid on heroic level however we could use extra push in p2 to allow the raid to run in a smooth and timely manner. if you do not have any shards for GK this could be a great opportunity to obtain him as early as April.

We use line app to communicate and it is a guild requirement.

We do an alternating raid schedule.

Please messge for any more information!
  • Options
    We are one with the Force is recruiting 7 players for heroic. We rotate starting time and must have line. We are a laid back guild, if interested let me know.
  • Options
    United We Stand

We are 3 hours old and have 23 members heroic tank ready. We need people to fill our ranks to push the raids.
    We are from a old guild that we left due to the Guild leader being unreasonable with his expectations.
    We are a EST raiding guild, we start Rancor on a 7pm/10pm rotation and tank raid at 6:30-7pm est.
    We don't require line or any chat system. I do run a Facebook group for Starwars heroes you're more than welcome to join the community there.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarwarsHeroes/
    We will take anyone of any level, but remember if you don't have at least 1 character 6-7* you won't be able to join raids till you do. We are patient and will help you gear and i will personally promise you we will get you your Han Solo and General K. asap.
    Lets do this.
    ~Ellwine.
    Ally code - My Ally Code: 152-365-423.
  • Options
    JON SNOW LIVES!

Our guild is INCHES away from heroic raid completion and need 4 more. You may ask, why join a guild so new to completing heroic? (1) You're likely to get better prizes, and (2) we're a lot of fun, very loyal, and never cut-throat. Most of our members have been here since day one of guilds.

We are a 7pm EST tank raid start guild (9pm Rancor) and looking for people who can do 8% damage over all four phases, although our strategy utilizes strengths, so you don't necessarily have to do 2% per phase, you could do all 8% in one phase.

Message me (pacdiggity) for info. Our website is http://pacdiggity.wixsite.com/swgoh and we use Discord and in game chat to communicate. Send your ally code for an invite!
  • Options
    Hey guys, my guild is called Strike.
    We are seeking a few last members.

If you are a active player level 85 with multiples 7* teams, you are welcome to join us.

We use a Discord server for the guild that will be send to you if you want to join us.

Our guild do the heroic raids every 2/3 days.
    Raid starts at 11am PST
  • Options
    Grevier2 wrote: »
    In need of 2

We are already completing the raid on heroic level however we could use extra push in p2 to allow the raid to run in a smooth and timely manner. if you do not have any shards for GK this could be a great opportunity to obtain him as early as April.

I currently almost have a gear 10 droid/Jawa team and all my rebels are gear 10 or better. So I'm looking at doing heroic tank raid
  • Options
    Grevier2 wrote: »
    In need of 2

I currently almost have a gear 10 droid/Jawa team and all my rebels are gear 10 or better. So I'm looking at doing heroic tank raid

My ally is 974 919 787
  • Options
    SwordsLFD wrote: »
    We are one with the Force is recruiting 7 players for heroic. We rotate starting time and must have line. We are a laid back guild, if interested let me know.

Are you still looking for members? I a
    SwordsLFD wrote: »

Are you still looking for members?
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.

Must Have Atleast 7 Gear 11 Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 6:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Starts At 7:00PM PST
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • jedijeff
    63 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Our Guild is called the Executor

We are a very active guild.
    We do Heroic (Tier 7) Rancor raids.
    We do Heroic AAT
    We are 49/50 members.
    Our guild's reset time is 8:30pm EST ( GMT/UTC -5
    We are top 200
    We have some F2P & P2P members

We also have an alt guild that we are building up to achieve heroic tank

Heroic Rancor

Our scheduled times are on rotation:
    Schedule 1: noon & 9pm EST
    Schedule 2: 9pm & noon (the next day) EST

One attack in either P1/P2 (combined)or P3/P4 (combined) if you attack from P2-P3 we ask that you hold your run until P3 opens as to make it fair for all guild mates.
    The phases are combined and we are looking at making the whole rancor raid free for all

Heroic tank

Use META teams for each phase current schedule is:

Goal is 2% per phase. play for good RNG and please don't hold back your teams for better score

P1: 5:30 pm - 1 Attack

P2: open (when it gets to p2 it's open to hit) - 1 Attack, unless we get stuck

P3: open (when it gets to P3 it's open to hit) - 2 Attacks

P4: Saturday, 14th 12:30pm scheduled FFA - GO HAM on it with remaining teams

*** All times are EST ***
    *** GMT -5 , UTC -5 ***

We have scheduled a p4 time so everyone gets a chance to hit due to different time zones for people within the guild

We ask that you have Line to communicate and see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in all phases of tank

Line id is jedijeff
  • Options
    Heroic AAT contributors wanted. Resplendent Whispers is the guild name.
    Who we are-
    We are an original guild (48/50) looking for 2 new members who play regularly (and want to raid regularly) to put us over the top to finish AAT Heroic. Lots of F2P with a handful of spenders. We've retained many of our original members since guilds began, which speaks to how solid and respectful our group is.

Raids?!
    Heroic Rancor every other day, 2pmPST/5pmEST. 24 hr registration, 1 attack, 1mil dmg cap. We like for everyone to get a chance at rewards. We roll Normal AAT as soon as we get the coins, but 1 team per phase gets us through in around 24 hours. We're about to do another Heroic AAT.

Who would we like to raid with?
    Again, we're looking for daily players, ideally with a solid 7 star squad for each phase of Heroic AAT, g9+.

How do I join/ask ?s?
    PM me with your ally code is fastest, so I can see your awesome roster. I will respond and invite you! (Provided your best character isn't a G9 Talia. Hey- It's a matter of taste .)
  • Options
    Starlords Reborn: guilda brasileira fazendo AAT heróica. Interessado mande WhatsApp para 21 981019153
  • Kanyeworst
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Removed
    Post edited by Kanyeworst on
  • LukasCloudwalker
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Removed
    Post edited by LukasCloudwalker on
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to recruit around 5 veteran players who are interested in General Kenobi farming.

Quick info on the Guild: We complete Heroic Rancor 3 times a week, and are clearing Normal Tank without refreshes. We are on the cusp of Heroic Tank and need some heavier hitters to cross the finish line.

We do not have daily requirements and are pretty casual, but I do boot players who go inactive or barely play. We also go pretty heavy on movie quotes =)

If you are interested please let me know. I would also highly recommend joining our Line Raid Group if you are serious about General Kenobi.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    We can make that run in "Less than twelve parsecs" :smiley:

We have completed Heroic tank and we are recruiting.

We have three spots open

The DNA of our guild:
    We don't have any damage limit on Rancor T7 raid. You get one team and one attack. We usually finish Rancor raid quickly.
    T7 Tank - We are looking for strong p2 and strong p3 teams.

You can contribute 2 percent per phase. Or if you have a zeta clone team, zeta resistance team, or droid team with top mods that would work as well.

Our guild reset is at 6 pm CST.
    Discord is our required communication app.

We are a very friendly and loyal guild. You will find a lot of great information for raids, tournaments, and ships once you join our discord channel.
    PM me with your ally code and we can get started.
  • Options
    If you'r level 85 then we want you. We need a few more strong members to do aat heroic. Not many rules here as long as you do your daily 600 raid tickets and help in raids. 24hr wait time on pit heroic. Thats it.
    Send me a friend request and ill invite you:
    Ally code 116-598-626
    YanMaster
  • Options
    << HONORBOUND >> "No man is left behind" --> Recruiting Now!! (48/50)
    WE ARE DOING HEROIC AAT

Are you the kind of warrior that stands by your guild mates no matter what?
    Are you a dedicated player and want to progress?
    Join us, join Honorbound, and have fun growing stronger!

What we have to offer:
    * We do Rancor HEROIC raids 3 to 4 times a week.
    * Also we´re doing the HEROIC AAT twice a week with the occasional extra raid.
    * A friendly environment.
    * Good organization and communication.
    * Excellent Discord app setup -> https://discord.gg/e9wuj6P <- Use the link (should be a permalink now) and name yourself as you're named in game, then we will grant you access (before we make you a member you will only be able to see General and Recruitment channels, we have several others).
    * Opportunity to develop your roster if you stay with us for the long run.
    * We have a system to check ticket production (600) to make sure all of the members do their share.

We want dedicated players that want to progress within our guild. Have a good small community that works towards the common good of the guild!

We are a Sweden time based guild (UTC/GMT +1) with members from all over the world. We have lots of players from the U.S.A. that like to raid in the afternoon.

You can check our player´s rosters here: https://swgoh.gg/g/109/honorbound/
    As you can see we have a good group of strong players.

The requirements for joining us are:
    * Discord App
    * Spend at least 600 energy/day
    * Follow raid rules. We try to provide each member opportunity to deal damage and get rewards from the raids.
    * Level 85 - with at least 25 characters with 7 stars.
    * At least two teams ready for the AAT Raid phases above G10
    If you are interested in joining us please post here or access our discord server (https://discord.gg/e9wuj6P) and we'll get back to you. If you come by during the night in Central Europe, we might only answer you in the following morning. But we will add you as a friend in discord and send you a PM.

No man is left behind, join Honorbound. Semper Fidelis!
    (Guild leader: OguhDeias Discord ID: OguhDeias#8538)
  • Options
    Returning player looking for guild. Level 84 player with about 20 - 7 star characters, I have averaged about 539 raid tickets daily for the past month. My current guild does tier 6 raids and i'm usually in the top 5 in damage. I try to max raid tickets everyday but sometimes life gets in the way. I have line,
    Message me on here for other info.
    Ally Code:
    295-831-913
  • Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)

We have completed 21 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 126 Kenobi shards.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 5,600 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    Hey guys, my guild is called Strike.
    We are seeking a few last members.

If you are a active player level 85 with multiples 7* teams G10/11, you are welcome to join us.

We use a Discord server for the guild

600/600 rule and chill.

Our guild do the heroic raid every 2 days.
    Raid starts at 11am PST.

Pm me of interested
  • Options
    Check out cantina lords
    Have 9 spots open - going to attempt heroic tank in 2 weeks to gauge our new improved strength

Join up if you want to be apart of the action.

Talk to @Ghobis for applications.

Regular T7 rancor 24hr no damage and normal tank (24hr no damage p2-4 on tank because we finish it too quick)
  • Options
    Less Than Twelve Parsecs

Hi, I am an officer at Less Than Twelve Parsecs. We are a top 250 guild looking to recruit for new members. We have Rancor Raid (Heroic) and Tank Takedown (Normal) on farm and run it as often as we can (3-4 times a week each). We are currently making the transition to Heroic we recently completed our first Heroic Tank Takedown this weekend and we look to complete another one this week. We use Discord App for communication (this is a requirement). And we expect 600/600 on dailies (with exceptions available to those who communicate a conflict). Please if anyone is interested feel free to reach out to me on here, or send me an ally request my code is here https://swgoh.gg/u/mbrogan1/ you can also check out Less Than Twelve Parsecs there as well. We also are part of a Guild Alliance in which we are happy to announce that we have a sister guild, one that will continue to run Heroic Rancor on farm and Normal Tank Takedown, whereas Less Than Twelve will become the Heroic Tank Raid guild, so if you do not feel that you could participate/contribute the 2% necessary in Heroic Tank we also have open slots in Strike Squad (our sister guild). Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    Malavolent Marauders are looking for a few good players to get us back doing heroic tank (2 of our big hitters retired at the beginning of the week and need replacing so we can get back to doing heroic). We do heroic rancor. We alternate rancor raids one at 7:30pm and one at 7:30am UK time for a 12 hour 0 damage phase then after 12 hours it's 1 attack each, they are finished in around half an hour. We use discord to chat and are extremely active. Always someone online to chat to or help out. We are a close community out to have fun and help each other. We have 3 guilds in our group so always plenty of people on our discord.
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a Heroic Tank Guild looking to recruit 3 players.

We do not have daily requirements and are pretty casual, but I do boot players who go inactive or barely play. We also go pretty heavy on movie quotes =)

If you are interested please let me know. I would also highly recommend joining our Raid group on Line.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Ellwine wrote: »
    United We Stand

We are 3 hours old and have 23 members heroic tank ready. We need people to fill our ranks to push the raids.
    We are from a old guild that we left due to the Guild leader being unreasonable with his expectations.
    We are a EST raiding guild, we start Rancor on a 7pm/10pm rotation and tank raid at 6:30-7pm est.
    We don't require line or any chat system. I do run a Facebook group for Starwars heroes you're more than welcome to join the community there.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarwarsHeroes/
    We will take anyone of any level, but remember if you don't have at least 1 character 6-7* you won't be able to join raids till you do. We are patient and will help you gear and i will personally promise you we will get you your Han Solo and General K. asap.
    Lets do this.
    ~Ellwine.
    Ally code - My Ally Code: 152-365-423.

• Options
    Hi, I am the leader of PREPARE, a UK based guild with members from all over the world. We have 2 vacancies for highly active players who can do their part. We clear Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week, day 1 we open the AAT and do P1 and P2 (Usually takes around 30 minutes) then on day 2 we do P3 and P4, 1 team per phase per player.
    For Rancors we do a 24 hr period for posting a 0 if you think you might miss out then a zerge at 8pm the following day with a 10 minute window for no posting in order to allow people to get into the raid at the start of P1 before it closes.
    We use LINE for comms and are toying with the idea of discord (many members are already there).
    We also have a 2nd guild where players who aren't quite ready can blast aat normal in 1 day and heroic rancor in around an hour. It is a good time to join either guild as both will be doing heroics in a couple of weeks.
    If this sounds like a bit of you message me on here or on the following:
    Game name: Hobnob
    Line ID: hob_besb
    Ally code: 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg>prepare
  • Options
    Recruiting 1-2 for heroic raiding clan KHAL: Kinda Have A Life

Requirements:
    600 daily coins
    Discord chat (message me @Gridan#1970)
    2+ heroic ready teams (g10/11)
    Have fun :)

We're a fun and casual bunch whom are very passionate about the game. We have very, very minimal rules as we recognize the game as just that. A game. But it's a Star Wars game, so we love it and play hard. Just without the attitude!

Guild is pst based however we have members in asia Europe Africa and South America so we are very global and have set up rules to benefit everyone!

Rancor:
    0 damage first 24 hours then 1 attack (dead by then)
    Tank:
    Go for it but be smart.

Message me on here or discord to further discuss membership!