Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    House Clegane - LF Players for 2nd Heroic AAT Tank Team

We are a guild of fun, friendly, but also passionate and dedicated players looking for active players to fill our 2nd raid team. Currently, we are 2 guild working together, killing 2-3 heroic tanks per week.

We don't require you to be a hard core player, dedicated players are more than enough. If you are looking for a supportive and friendly guild and if you are Heroic Tank ready (or almost ready), please get in touch with us :smile: (send me a PM). Looking forward to meet you.

- Drogan Draconite, representative of House Clegane and KotNR
  • Options
    Storming to Isengard Recruiting - T7 Rancor Working on Heroic Tank

We are a new guild that just formed from a smaller group within another guild. After a week we are already at 40 teams and growing fast. We are ready to focus on building towards Heroic Tank and we are looking for like-minded players or groups. This group can handle the Heroic Rancor easily, but we make sure everyone gets rewards. For Rancor Raids everyone logs zero damage in the first 24 hours and we finish it up on day 2.

We use Line to communicate and coordinate. It makes discussions much easier.

Payout is 6:30 CST. Most of us are in Central and Eastern Time zones, but we do have some further out west. Most of us are married and several have kids, so we understand that family comes first. We don't hold anyone to the 600 tickets per day standard, but most of us get that done anyway. We just ask that you do as much as you can.

We are a relaxed guild willing to let active players grow with us. Looking to add teams from 75 on up. If you are active, we'll help you out.

We are open to individuals or taking on a group from another guild. Please note, we've been consistently adding teams so group space is getting limited. DM me with any questions. If you want to join our guild you can also send me an ally invite and I'll add you.

Ally Code is 518-268-399
    https://swgoh.gg/u/batfett/collection/
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    50/50
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    EXODUS BLUE needs you!

Time zone: all
    we are the top 15 of a dead guild that formed Exodus Blue. We are looking for recruits with full squad teams. lv 75+
  • Options
    Are you chasing Gear or Kenobi? (CST/EST/Line APP/85/HAAT/NAAT)

I have a bad Feeling / the Stragglers is a 2 guild community. One guild focuses on Kenobi and the other on gear. We have 2 spots open and are looking for players for either our HAAT or NAAT guild. We tick all the usual boxes with 3/4 PIT and 2 AAT raids per week.

Which guild is for me? It depends on your current roster and objective, but as a rule of thumb players with a low number of Gear 10/11 toons need gear more than they need Kenobi shards.

Our NAAT guild is well balanced so that low gear players can rank well.
    Our HAAT guild is HAAT ready now.

You need to be an active player, close to level 85 and use line app. Most of our members in the Americas.

For enquiries please PM me.

Line ID: MolTheFirst.
  • Aycan
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good player looking for a strong Heroic guild.

I'm looking to join a new guild who competes in the AAT heroic raid and still does the pit from time to time cause i still need some solo shards.

I contribute to my 600 raid tickets as I play everyday.

My level is 85, I have a collection Score of 64.72, this includes:
    97 chars unlocked. 54 chars with 7* and 17 With 6*.
    I been ranked 1 in the ship arena since the start so I can farm ability material zeta easy, Just got QGJ his lvl 8 leader skill (agility training).

Link to my swgoh profile: http://swgoh.gg/u/aycan

Ally code: 972-814-416

Line ID: Aycan

Hope you will have me, thanks.
    Aycan

Line app: Aycan
  • Options

We are a guild of fun, friendly, but also passionate and dedicated players looking for active players to fill our 2nd raid team. Currently, we are 2 guild working together, killing 2-3 heroic tanks per week.

We don't require you to be a hard core player, dedicated players are more than enough. If you are looking for a supportive and friendly guild and if you are Heroic Tank ready (or almost ready), please get in touch with us :smile: (send me a PM). Looking forward to meet you.

• Options
    Hey Guys, we are Central European based guild called Malachor V Clan Slovenia and we are looking for new members! Our next objective is completing the dreaded Heroic AAT raid but unfortunately we lack some serious, communicative members. Heroic Rancor raids take place 2/3 times a week and on special occasions top 10 players do not participate to enable weaker members to gear up and get better rewards which is pretty cool! I also should mention that we love to talk and discuss things, share tips and in general interact alot so support and good vibes are guaranteed.
    Other than that our requirements are:
    - Discord Account & active communication
    -600/600 daily raid ticket contribution
    - level 83 or more
    - at least 2 teams capable of doing 2% per phase on Heroic AAT, preferably p1 or p3, but not necessarily
    - bonus: če razumete slovensko oziroma jezik bivše Jugoslavije dobite mogoče malo popusta

Here is our swgog.gg webside: https://swgoh.gg/g/696/malachor-v-clan-slovenia/

Comment on this post or send me a private message on my discord acc ( KenixKil#3603 ) if you are interested and help us bring that big boy down!

Have a nice day & may the force be with you
  • RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bears with Sabers is a semi-hardcore, Heroic Tank raiding guild looking for 1 member. What does that mean? It means that while we don't expect you to spend money on the game but we do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild.

Requirements:
    Personal Guild Contribution: 600 a day - easily obtained without spending
    Level: 85+ ACTIVE Player
    Roster: At least 25 characters 7*

Please be Heroic Tank Raid ready:
    P1: Jedi Squad
    P2: Droid/Clone Squad
    P3: Empire/Chirpatine
    P4: Rebels

Players with P2 and P3 teams will get first priority. To be honest, we have no difficulty finishing the Heroic Tank Raid in under 24 hours at this point so we are focusing on quality people who want to be engaged. That means sharing strategy, joining us in GroupMe and showing up every day to play.

Heroic Raid Rules/Times:
    Rancor: 10:00AM ET - Players who have not finished Han are welcome to attack P1. We have a Zero Club for players have a 7* Han. We run extremes for fun to see how far you can go.

Tank: 10:30AM ET (Monday and Thursday) - Time attacks by phase. Each player gets one attack per phase then follow up attacks in some phases based on Roster and need.

If we sound like a place where you would have fun, please either PM OprionPeace or add him in game.

Ally Code: 151-615-432
    IGN: OrionPeace BwS
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Options
    Draconite wrote: »

Hi.

I am really dedicated player: top 1 in arena with many good characters wanting to play an heroic.

Can i join your guild?

My ally code is : 379-585-219.

Waiting ur answer :)
  • Options
    Paubm1 wrote: »
    Hi.

I am really dedicated player: top 1 in arena with many good characters wanting to play an heroic.

Can i join your guild?

My ally code is : 379-585-219.

Waiting ur answer :)

Hey, Mate.

I'm gonna write you a PM.

• Options
    We have a spot open!

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)

We have completed 24 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 144/145 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    RWTD_Burn wrote: »
    Bears with Sabers is a semi-hardcore, Heroic Tank raiding guild looking for 1 member. What does that mean? It means that while we don't expect you to spend money on the game but we do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild.

Requirements:
    Personal Guild Contribution: 600 a day - easily obtained without spending
    Level: 85+ ACTIVE Player
    Roster: At least 25 characters 7*

Please be Heroic Tank Raid ready:
    P1: Jedi Squad
    P2: Droid/Clone Squad
    P3: Empire/Chirpatine
    P4: Rebels

Players with P2 and P3 teams will get first priority. To be honest, we have no difficulty finishing the Heroic Tank Raid in under 24 hours at this point so we are focusing on quality people who want to be engaged. That means sharing strategy, joining us in GroupMe and showing up every day to play.

Heroic Raid Rules/Times:
    Rancor: 10:00AM ET - Players who have not finished Han are welcome to attack P1. We have a Zero Club for players have a 7* Han. We run extremes for fun to see how far you can go.

Tank: 10:30AM ET (Monday and Thursday) - Time attacks by phase. Each player gets one attack per phase then follow up attacks in some phases based on Roster and need.

If we sound like a place where you would have fun, please either PM OprionPeace or add him in game.

Ally Code: 151-615-432
    IGN: OrionPeace BwS

Im interested in joining your guild
  • Options
    "Guardians of Order" needs 1 person, and we are a guild really close to beating HAAT (haven't tried in about a week and are really close, and a P1/P2 team will most likely push it over to completion). Heroic Rancor raid starts at 8 PM GMT, and Tank raid starts at 7:30 GMT. If you do want to join us, I would prefer you to get on Line Chat, as that is where we will post notes on changes and also just talk about strategies/real life stuff and just have the most fun with the game! Thank you for your time, and Cheers!
    If you need anymore information or any questions, please hit me up, and I will respond ASAP!
  • Options

• ScruffyLooking17
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You want to be in a community clearing heroic with ease instead of hoping to clear it soon?

We have Heroic AAT down to 6 hours to clear

Destroy all who oppose and Master Jedi Knights are a team of guilds looking for level 85 players.

DAWO runs heroic pit and heroic AAT, Master Jedi Knights runs heroic Pit and normal AAT
    Raid schedule is Pit raid Monday's at 11 am EST, Wednesday 9 PM EST, and Saturday 5 PM EST, also there is a 12 hour 0 damage rule on Pit prior to this time. AAT is run Wednesday 6 PM EST and Saturday 2 PM EST.

Both guilds maintain the same raid schedule. The top players for MJK are given the option on Every other Tuesday to move up to DAWO. Line is mandatory as well is daily 600 energy contributions.

We are a fun group with lively conversations who openly share information for the betterment of all members of both guilds, both guilds communicate with a common line chat. For more information please feel free to message me here or on line, my line ID is jimsegrest
  • Options
    One spot just came open.

Heroic AAT contributors wanted. Resplendent Whispers is the guild name.

You are: A daily player, ideally with a solid 7 star squad for each phase of Heroic AAT, g9+. A sense of humor helps too. Droids a big plus.

Who we are:
    We are an original guild looking for a couple new members who play regularly (and want to raid regularly) to contribute to AAT Heroic. Lots of F2P with a handful of spenders. We've retained many of our original members since guilds began, which speaks to how solid and respectful our group is. There is no requirement to join an outside messaging service, but we do communicate via guild chat and have a FB group for those who are interested.

Raids!?!
    Heroic Rancor every other day, 2pmPST/5pmEST. 24 hr registration, 1 attack, 1mil dmg cap. We like for everyone to get a chance at rewards. Many of us have Solo, so there's rarely a same top 3 each time. We roll Heroic AAT as soon as we get the coins.

How do I join/ask ?s?
    PM me with your ally code is fastest, so I can see your awesome roster. I will respond and invite you! (Provided your best character isn't a G9 Talia. Zing!)
  • Mol_Eliza_2
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Rebel Force is recruiting for 4 heroic AAT guilds:
    Rebel Force Endor - PST Based.
    Rebel Force Yavin IV - EST Based.
    Rebel Force Jedha - EST Based.
    Rebel Force Sullust - EST Based (Filling Now! 41/50))
    All Four guilds are farming heroic AATs.We just need members who will produce the required 600 tickets/day and have a couple of decent teams. We use Discord for communication. If you are interested, PM me your ally code!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/OlKe8
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vfKno
    Post edited by Mol_Eliza_2 on
  • Options
    Hey Guys...
    I am looking for a guild who is currently doing heroic.

Im lvl 85
    And i hav teams for all the 4 phases (Jedis, Droids, PalpaTie, Rebels)
    I play every day, and do my 600 per day easily.

My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/felipeapinho1/

My line IDis: felipeapinho / Telegram: felipeapinho

Please, say the GMT time that u guys do the raids.

Thanks
  • Options
    Dead Man Ewoking, a heroic guild full of fun active people from all over the world is looking to recruit two active players who love this game as much as we do.

We run an active chat in Kik and have a forum for members that is chock full of useful information. We currently have 2 open spots. If you are interested in joining one of the most inclusive, well structured, and friendly guilds in the game, shoot me a pm and we will talk.

About Us:

We have low turnover. We accommodate the fact that people have lives, and do things like go on vacation -- we won't boot you or inflict a raid penalty for taking a day off.

We run heroic tank at least twice a week. Raids start at 11 am EST and have simple rules: send your Jedi to Phase 1, your Droids and Clones to Phase 2, your Palpatine team to Phase 3, and your Rebels to Phase 4. Kitchen sink teams are used in Phase 2.

We run T7 Rancor raids at least 3x a week. We do a 24 hour registration window, where you can send one toon (and yes, you can do damage) to get on the board and ensure rewards. At the end of those windows, it's free-for-all. Our raid times are 11 am and 5 pm EST -- we alternate between the two. FFAs are on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We have a damage cap for those with 7* Raid Han, in order to allow everyone in our guild to progress.

Our activity reset time is 9:30 pm EST.

About you:

There is no requirement that you place in the top 10 of your arena shard, have a 90% collection score, or make sacrifices to RNGesus (though given drop rates for stun cuffs, that might not hurt....). We do require that you join the kik chat, and that you are an active player.

We are looking for people who have multiple heroic tank ready teams (i.e., geared up and modded), particularly for Phase 2 and 4 of the tank.

Any questions? Interested? Let us know!
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and have Good teams(working towards them)for each phase get in contact.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player and can field the right teams for each phase we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • JJ18
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Looking for 5-10 heroic ready, Wednesday February 1st we will be doing our Heroic aat Monthly attempt.. Come on over and help us help you succeed in your dreams.

Welcome to SameS1thDifferentDay https://swgoh.gg/g/1071/same-s1th-different-day/
    We will be kicking off our monthly Heroic AAT test on February 1st. come be part of our guild to make this a success. this is all our guild is going after. Also interested in your best 5-10 in your guild to come to our guild. we can make that happen.
    Are you a daily player? Do you have 10-15 Gear 10 Characters? Do you want to do AAT heroic?
    Plan on Making your Rebels or Droids gear 10? Are you level 85?
    Then you have found the right place.
    We have been a guild since the beginning with established leadership and a committed guild. We have a solid group of veterans.
    We are in discord and are gearing our characters towards AAT heroic. Many of us have enough teams to start heroic AAT however we need to fill out our great guild with people just like you.
    Our Heroic AAT goals. To launch it at guild reset then whenever each phase happens, if you have the team for that phase then you send it in. We have two days to complete the raid. We don't plan on micromanaging each raid.
    Have your Swgoh.gg link ready
    Our Guild: SameS1thDifferentDay
    Guild Time Zone Reset: 7:30 CST.
    Normal AAT Launched when we have coins at reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 hour 0 damage policy then hit it hard at guild reset
    Requirements: 600/600, Discord, Willing to Gear 10 a Phase 2, Droids, clones team, or P4 rebels team.
    Message me here or on Discord at RockOnFire18#1905
  • Options
    Best guild you'll see on here all day. Close to HaaT ready. Join today & get straight into our current Tank Raid...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88445/join-dote-super-friendly-active-t7-guild
  • Options

• Options
    F1RST Order Defectors
    Looking to add more members who are ready for Heroic Tank Raid, We are still a few members short of what we need to finish it.

Line App required for communication on raid, add Waggs06 if interested in joining us.

Current Raid Schedule:
    Mon 12 PM EST Normal Tank Raid (working towards Heroic)
    Tue 6 PM EST Heroic Rancor Raid
    Thu 12 PM EST Normal Tank Raid (working towards Heroic)
    Fri 6 PM EST Heroic Rancor Raid

Sun 12 PM EST Heroic Rancor Raid FFA Phases 1-3 (if 80K coins in bank)
  • TeamRevan
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    4 HAAT members looking for a fun guild.

We are all currently members In top top guilds. However... Their chat is censored and we don't like being censored. Talking trash is fun... PG isn't fun.

US?

We all have over 50 7 star characters and score between 1.5 and 2 million in the tank raid.

We are looking for a fun, trash talking guild with active chat and active members. We want a guild that gets their 30000 a day and doesn't miss raids.

Eastern time zone

Just looking for a fun and competitive adult guild.

Hit me up!!!!
  • Options
    NTmAZhM.jpg

Team Skunk Mu can beat the Heroic AAT in under two hours.

Join some of the best players in the world.

Do you meet the minimum requirements?

1: Have 10 or more Gear 11 heroes.
    2: Get your 600 daily raid tickets.
    3: Use the Discord app for communication with officers and members.

If you meet the requirements and interested in joining a top tier guild, please contact:

On Discord: drallus#0776

On Line app: Drallus
  • Options
    Who's the Bøssk - we have one opening in each raid group.

Are you looking to complete Heroic AAT and Rancor raids in a low-stress but active and successful guild? Then look no further! We have one or two spots that just opened -- one in each of our two heroic AAT divisions. They'll go fast, so please contact us today if you're interested!

About the Guild:
    We are a well organized and competitive guild comprised of both P2P and F2P members. We aren't a whale guild and managed to take down the heroic AAT without kicking newer or more casual players to the curb, but we do have a lot of very strong and dedicated players.

Our membership spans the globe, but mostly resides in the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate, and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private sub-Reddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

We have two all-heroic raid groups with different raid times (detailed below). Both guilds are consistently in or tied with the top 10-20 guilds, and complete both heroic raids on a regular schedule. For those of you who are old-timers like me, our guilds used to be called Sinister Alliance, Fifty Shades of Rey, and Green Gravy at various time.

Here are our swgoh.gg profiles: Who's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Whø's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/).

Here's a fairly recent snap of our guilds on the overall leaderboards (poor Who's the Bøssk clearly lost the guild ID lottery used to break ties!):
    lAqKfqh.png?2
    6MBGeRP.png?1

Raids:
    Both guilds exclusively run heroic AAT and Rancor raids on a regular basis (every other day for Rancor; every 2nd or 3rd day for AAT). Our raid systems are designed to give everyone a fighting chance without imposing excessive rules.

Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after a set time (detailed below). We let everyone attack once per phase in the AAT raid and have a set time for Phase 4 since it closes quickly.

As noted above, one of our guilds (Who's the Bøssk) has a more EU-friendly / mid-day US schedule, while the other (Whø's the Bøssk) caters more to Asia and US players who prefer to raid at night.

Who's the Bøssk (EU / mid-day US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm GMT+0. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each and generally finishing on the first day of the raid. Phase 4 occurs at 10:10 am PST / 1:10 pm EST / 6:10 pm GMT+0 on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 12:30 pm PST / 3:30 pm EST / 8:30 pm GMT+0.
    Whø's the Bøssk (Asia / evening US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 1:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm EST / 6:00 am JST. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each. Phase 1 and 2 finish on the first day of the raid (US time); phase 3 sometimes stretches over to the second day depending on members' availability. Phase 4 occurs at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm JST on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 6:30 pm PST / 9:30 pm EST / 11:30 am JST.

Requirements to Apply:
    • First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement.
    • Ideal applicants will have 3-4 strong heroic AAT squads (lvl 10+ gear), at least 30 7* characters, and a decent arsenal of ships. But we have a long history of taking dedicated up-and-comers, so you should feel free to apply even if you're a newer player who only has one strong AAT squad, as long as you're working hard and progressing quickly.

Contact Info:
    You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 if you are interested in joining our guild! I try to check my PMs here occasionally as well, but Line is the better option.

Thanks for considering us, and may the Force be with you!
  • Options
    "Guardians of Order" is a guild that is very social and friendly, and we are doing HAAT Tomorrow! Heroic Rancor raid starts at 8 PM GMT, and Tank raid starts at 7:30 GMT. If you do want to join us, I would prefer you to get on Line Chat, as that is where we will post notes on changes and also just talk about strategies/real life stuff and just have the most fun with the game! Thank you for your time, and Cheers!
    If you need anymore information or any questions, please hit me up, and I will respond ASAP!
  • Options
    Heroic tank guild replacing inactives. Can take up to 10. And yes we are STILL heroic. You know what you need to be ready. We are CST based. Rancor is generic 24 hour rule. One optimal team per phase on the tank. Do your 600. In the middle of a heroic now with room for 5 to join and cash in. Get those Kenobi shards in the next 12 hours. Message me :)