Event Calendar-Nov

Replies

• Options
    Speculation aside, I'd be a lot more excited when I hear something that actually confirms we'll see a toon (or toons) that can actually change what is becoming one of the most boring metas in recent memory.
  • Options
    Well, if she's training to be a Jedi, then she is a Padawan. A Padawan is classed as a Jedi, just not a Knight or Master. Just look at little Ahsoka. The version we have is her in her Padawan state, but she's a Jedi. Of course, there's CLS. Training but not a Jedi in game. Yoda did tell him his basic training wasn't complete, and Vader did say he wasn't a Jedi yet. So who knows I guess.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    mikkonator wrote: »
    She's called, Rey (Jedi Training) already approved by LFL.

Well, that's just wrong in more ways than one.

And, really, that's how you'd have to market it to appeal to a larger array of fans that might not know the subtlety between "Jedi" and just "force user" and not to reveal episode 8 stuff about Rey going through training, but not to be a Jedi.

Agreed, this doesn't tell us, did she finish the training? What happens, it just means, she began the training but could've quit after the first day for all we know! :D
  • Options
    So on this topic of rey - which seems away from the topic of the OP - they renamed rey as scavenger. so the new one could just be named rey.......
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    jedilord wrote: »
    so there is no 3rd tb??? i don´t think so...

the 1st tb ends on 07.11 -> + 6days -> 2nd tb starts ... 2nd tb ends on 18.11 -> + 6days -> 24.11
    allegedly the anniversary of this game... i´m really excited :D

There's only 4 day cooldown between TBs.
  • jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Well, if she's training to be a Jedi, then she is a Padawan. A Padawan is classed as a Jedi, just not a Knight or Master. Just look at little Ahsoka. The version we have is her in her Padawan state, but she's a Jedi. Of course, there's CLS. Training but not a Jedi in game. Yoda did tell him his basic training wasn't complete, and Vader did say he wasn't a Jedi yet. So who knows I guess.

cls is no jedi.
    commander luke was commander at the battle of hoth! at the jeditraining on dagobah he was no commander any more, because he was "unauthorized away from the army" even they were in "state of war" and on top of it: with an hijaked military spacecraft (x-wing)

so we all should be lucky that the rebellion don´t kill such people :dizzy: but at least noone ever said commander to him after that^^
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TBs start on alternating Mondays and Thursdays.

Thurs 11/2? Check.
    Mon 11/13? Check.
    Thurs 11/23? Hmmmm....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

The devs said when it was here originally that it was only 3x the first time and would be 1x after.

Ahh, OK. Somehow I missed that info. Thank you. Now it seems, that the Thrawn event not came too early for me, as I thought at first. :) I am just collecting resistance, but I really want the Chimera, and without Admiral, no Stardestroyer. So I can finish my Finn, and after turn to Hera. And meanwhile seven star the Home One.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

the 1st tb ends on 07.11 -> + 6days -> 2nd tb starts ... 2nd tb ends on 18.11 -> + 6days -> 24.11

You may discuss your concerns with @CG_Kozispoon, who posted the schedule here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/141612/event-calendar-nov.

Quite clearly states that TB Hoth will run on 2-7 and 13-18.
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Thrawn is a standard Legendary event. There’s a long pause between the first and second events, then it becomes pretty frequent.

1 month is not the standard rotation. I wonder if they actually brought back Thrawn earlier than scheduled, like R2, because they wanted to release the Chimaera. The Thrawn event this month is actually his official return.

• Options
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......

Because those are standard Legendary Events and Luke is a special Legendary event. Luke wasn’t that long ago.

For those that don't have CLS it's been a very long time!
  • Options
    There is a type error, it's Commander Luke Skywalker, not Thrawn's event
  • Options
    Nov 23rd seems suspiciously empty. There's supposed to be a TB starting then.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

hehe, take a look at the "Dev Announcements and News" -> "Event Calendar- NOV" and say that again, but not to me, rather to CG_Kozispoon
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nedus wrote: »

Thanks for sharing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......

Because those are standard Legendary Events and Luke is a special Legendary event. Luke wasn’t that long ago.

For those that don't have CLS it's been a very long time!

Very true! I suspect though that is exactly why he isn't listed, they don't want people to know weeks in advance so no panic farming happens. Note the calendar is "some" not "all" events for the month. Probably drop mid month like thrawn did in october, everyone was farming for R2 and then had to panic farm with the surprise thrawn event.
  • Options

Source?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It's First Order ST I need....just my luck
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »

Source?

his butt

I very strongly suspect this.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thrawn and R2 suddenly become so cheap, extremely rare = returns every month
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    CLS is NOT a Legendary Event! He has a Hero's Journey Event, which is NOT a Legendary Event. That's why you can't speculate his return nor can you say why does EP/Thrawn/BB8/anyone return before him. He isn't one of those!

He doesn't unlock at 5*, he doesn't require a specific faction and his event isn't named Legendary.

R2 returns three times in a roll which is a clear indicator for the return of CLS
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    CLS is NOT a Legendary Event! He has a Hero's Journey Event, which is NOT a Legendary Event. That's why you can't speculate his return nor can you say why does EP/Thrawn/BB8/anyone return before him. He isn't one of those!

He doesn't unlock at 5*, he doesn't require a specific faction and his event isn't named Legendary.

R2 returns three times in a roll which is a clear indicator for the return of CLS
    Not really. It's a clear indicator of speculation.
  • Stoka
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This is pumpkins. everyone that does not have cls is slowing down guilds or even worse unable to even join guilds not to mention that you cant even get in to top 200 in arena without him...
    Why for god sake not to make him available to everyone once they get to 80-85 as a mission you can do whenever or a one month rotation...this is just lazzy and uncaring for your players!
    Its just to big of a punishment for one missed event!!!
  • Options
    Stoka wrote: »
    This is pumpkins. everyone that does not have cls is slowing down guilds or even worse unable to even join guilds not to mention that you cant even get in to top 200 in arena without him...
    Why for god sake not to make him available to everyone once they get to 80-85 as a mission you can do whenever or a one month rotation...this is just lazzy and uncaring for your players!

Really cannot argue too vehemently with that; it has been rather brutal for anyone that missed CLS. On the other hand, it has only been 2.5 months ...
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    RescueME wrote: »
    Interesting. Also, why is Thrawn back so soon? Placeholder for another Legendary event? Ie, TLJ Legendary Resistance character?

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

The movie is titled The Last Jedi. In Return of the Jedi, they called Luke The Last Jedi. Luke even said the Jedi must end.

Rey is not a Jedi.
    Technically not yet but in tfa smoke said to kylo that if the resistance gets the map to luke sky walker then the new jedi will rise
  • Options
    Stoka wrote: »

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'm a long-time player with a fairly strong roster, but did not get Old Ben in time. I was focused in other areas, and didn't do a ton of digging to conclude that five specific characters would be needed at 7* or else a ton of people would get an easy path ahead of me in arena.

However, I'm sure a bunch of people spent $ on the pack with Old Ben shards in the days leading up to the event, so I suppose giving them their advantage for a while makes sense.