Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Updates crashes with iOS 11.1.2 on iPhone 8. nothing works :(
    Can you please provide your ally code, and your firmware #? We have people investigating, but we need ally codes, device types, and firmware info in order to reproduce it.

Anyone else who has the issue, please provide the info here and we will get to it! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BUG-Device-crashes-after-11-22-Update/td-p/6448426/highlight/false/page/2
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    Can we address the time savings elephant in the room please?

Bronzium.... where's the multi spend for this?
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    "Also, be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team."

I hope it's more Chewie shards. Those were great the last time.
  • Options
    I'm running latest android and the update just causes the game to crash too. Seems like an update issue. At least the double drops haven't started!
  • Options
    Wait a sec... "Over the past two years, one of the features players have requested most frequently was a way for Guilds to compete head-to-head"

Can somebody link to the following post/feature request? It should be pretty easy to find as it is the most frequently asked for feature. I'm pretty sure the feature most folks have asked for is a fix to GW. Guess that is a positive!
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Kozi said that there would be a client restart today, is that still pending?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    With alternating TB's and TW, if you guys really wanted to save us a ton of time, could you add mod sets in the game? I know why you don't, but it would very awesome if you did.

At the very least, a remove all button would save us more time than any of the time saving changes listed today.
  • Options
    I accidentally brushed past the pop up and have no idea where these events are located after the update. Help?
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Maize wrote: »
    Whales only getting Rey, thanks.

This.

This game has gotten blatantly more greedy in the last year. Been playing since launch and it wasn't as bad as it is now.

As someone who has also been playing since launch, I agree 100%. But at least they are much more obvious about it now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I don't know why you'd put both of these characters on the last two battles of cantina that cost the most energy. Why not arena or galactic war? Nobody will use these characters are getting the new Rey but you're making it more difficult for players and will make a lot of people quit if they can't get her because of this.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Maize wrote: »
    Whales only getting Rey, thanks.

This.

This game has gotten blatantly more greedy in the last year. Been playing since launch and it wasn't as bad as it is now.

As someone who has also been playing since launch, I agree 100%. But at least they are much more obvious about it now.

It’s sad that obvious greed is now considered a plus lol
  • Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    I don't know why you'd put both of these characters on the last two battles of cantina that cost the most energy. Why not arena or galactic war? Nobody will use these characters are getting the new Rey but you're making it more difficult for players and will make a lot of people quit if they can't get her because of this.

As a long-time player, I agree. Just another straw. But this camel's back is getting mighty tired.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    So are Bounty Hunters getting a rework? They are listed as a required faction for Dark Side Territory Battles. The only problem is that except for Boba Fett they are terrible. They have a little DPS, but no healer, no cleanser, and no taunt. They have badly outdated kits, and are not the kind of sustainable teams required for the TB format. Are they going to be improved upon soon?

@CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon

We haven't announced anything as of yet, BUT, I'll add your feedback to the list of players requesting Bounty Hunter reworks. Stay tuned!

RT

Thanks for the response. Ya'll have been slowly, but steadily working through the outdated characters with reworks, and I appreciate that. But I get concerned if we will be required to use Bounty Hunters for TB. I have no interest in gearing them in their current state. I look forward to seeing what you're working on.
  • Options
    Wampa looks cool and I look forward to not being able to get him. Regardless, I am curious why a random dude got added?
  • Options
    I think he was the guy commanding the ground battle of Hoth in the AT-AT
  • Options
    Really, in cantina battles. REALLY!!!!!!
  • Options
    Better than both being on a hard node only like Baze and Shore are.
  • Options
    Both, no less. EA...making it EAsy to stay free to play.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

Ummm...no. That was General Veers.

• clarkdiesel
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

General Veers was in command and in the AT-AT

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Better than both being on a hard node only like Baze and Shore are.

Definitely this
  • Options
    they runnin out of named empire so they
    came up with him to fill the gaps hell idk
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Going to merge this to the megathread as its related to the update notes, but to respond:

A non player facing issue with this character was compounding consecutive encounters in battle which has since been fixed.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Oh well, like many i was looking for the mod management....

With LS/DS TB and TW , as it seems, fingers will continue to bleed due to so many mod changes around toons for better performance on those battles.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind cantina but not the battles that are the most energy
  • Options
    He piloted the AT-AT that Luke threw a grenade into
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Kozi said that there would be a client restart today, is that still pending?
    Hiya!
    • UPDATE: The Client restart that was slated for today has been delayed. Our team will be back at it tomorrow (11/22)
    • A Client Restart is scheduled for today (11/21) to implement certain backend assets to the game. This is NOT the Version Update!, so you will not see any of the new content detailed in the Game update notes.
    • Game Update notes will be released early for Players to review. The Actual Client Update will follow later.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I need a new GW farm, I got 5K currency and almost done with the ships in there
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    they runnin out of named empire so they
    came up with him to fill the gaps hell idk

Ozzel, Piett, Motti to name a few that actually appeared in the movies

• JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but when are the Veterans going to be on their respective Cantina node? @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs