February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    Corey5068 wrote: »
    He is Leia Skywalkers son too. Makes him as much skywalker as Luke, who is half amadaila

Doesn‘t change the fact that he‘s a Solo not a Skywalker. Just saying.

Also, Leias last name was Organs.

Actual, literal laugh out loud.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Snoke as Plageius would be awesome...is he really dead (=? Did he survive yet again? Wouldn't that just tick some people off, finding out that Darth Crybaby Kylo isn't really the master he think he is. I am so uninterested in his character as developed by Rian Johnson that my greatest hope is he dies in the opening scenes of episode 9 and Hux turns out to be the real force user. Don't get me wrong...I will eventually build KRU but only because I have this thing about completing the collection.
    Skip Bayless come get your mans.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Snoke is a Sith, he says to Kylo Ren this is my apprentice. That is SITH TALK!

Now Snoke is the last of the Sith, because Kylo Ren is a ****. The Sith would be embarrassed by him. I do find it funny where Snoke is insulting Kylo in the movie. You did not see Darth Sidious insulting Dooku or Maul.

Jar Jar is way more hated than Rose.

I disagree, I hated Rose way more than Jar Jar.
  • Options
    Snoke is a Sith, he says to Kylo Ren this is my apprentice. That is SITH TALK!

Now Snoke is the last of the Sith, because Kylo Ren is a ****. The Sith would be embarrassed by him. I do find it funny where Snoke is insulting Kylo in the movie. You did not see Darth Sidious insulting Dooku or Maul.

Jar Jar is way more hated than Rose.

I disagree, I hated Rose way more than Jar Jar.
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Sza_Bo wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Sza_Bo wrote: »
    I’m guessing we’ll get a bounty hunter pass, because they gave bounty hunters a special place in the dark side tw. They can add DJ to tie into the new movie, while adding a couple missing favorites, and probably slap some zetas on the old ones.

as much as i wouldn't mind this happening, i have to say no. Separatist need to have something done first, the only faction in the games with 0 synergy. the tuskins have more synergy then them.

I agree they need it, and I’d love it, but I think it’s less likely.

Good point above that DJ is more scoundrel than BH, but they could introduce him with a scoundrel pass in which they update many BHs.

I know they want to capitalize on TLJ, but DJ and Rose would be a big snooze. I have a hard time believing anyone would be excited to obtain or spend money to acquire them. FO executioner is kind of cool, but still relatively lackluster. Snoke and Praetorians may be the only toons I could get excited for from TLJ.
    1) A lot of folks outside of your reddit really liked DJ and Rose.
    2) Not all characters have to be endgame revenue generators (Pao, Bistan, even Biggs and Wedge).

This isn’t reddit but ok. Rose and DJ are on par with Jar Jar tbh.

This

• TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    So Rose is way worse than Jar Jar but on par with Jar Jar.

Sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker.
    Perfect title for Episode IX!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Also, Leias last name was Organs. While she may have Skywalker her dead beat dad was never around and she was adopted. So in turn Ben has never been a Skywalker.

Your argument makes no sense. You can’t change your base DNA just because you are adopted. Luke and Leia have Anakin and Padme’s DNA. Luke was raised by Owen and Bearu, it dose not make him a Lars anymore than Leia is an Organa. They each adopted the beliefs and values of those that raised them, but it does not lessen the Force powers they possess or could pass on to their children. Snoke says he chose Ben specifically to be the next Vader.

Good luck in biology.

I never said DNA was changed. Just said she never had the name Skywalker. So yeah, nice try pal :) If she never had the name then Ben never would have had the name. No matter how you slice it, the Skywalker saga has ended. Unless the screen writer changes things up some way.

Luke was always a Skywalker, one of the many script errors with Star Wars. Hey let's hide the kid on the planet where his dad was from. Oh by the way, let's give him to his relatives and he can keep his birthright name.

Anyway... my sister has kids and while they are of the same blood as me they we have different last names. Let's say my last name is Smith and hers is Jones. Her kids are blood but will never be Smith's. So if all the Smiths of my family die the Smith saga ends.

It's just the way it works.
  • Options
    All the Rose hate. She’s almost guaranteed a character. She’s was huge in episode 8, definitely in episode 9, and she and her sister basically have their own pre-8 full novel (which wasn’t that bad). I dunno.., I read her book then saw the movie and it made a few things in the movie make more sense. I don’t think she’s bad but based on the info on her she would be support and have droid synergies. They could probably add her sister Paige then add the star fortress bomber with a new pilot and three crew it. They could give Paige and Rose synergy like Cas/k2, Wiggs, and Chaze, and then they wouldn’t be a bad set up. Just sayin.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Also, Leias last name was Organs. While she may have Skywalker her dead beat dad was never around and she was adopted. So in turn Ben has never been a Skywalker.

Your argument makes no sense. You can’t change your base DNA just because you are adopted. Luke and Leia have Anakin and Padme’s DNA. Luke was raised by Owen and Bearu, it dose not make him a Lars anymore than Leia is an Organa. They each adopted the beliefs and values of those that raised them, but it does not lessen the Force powers they possess or could pass on to their children. Snoke says he chose Ben specifically to be the next Vader.

Good luck in biology.

I never said DNA was changed. Just said she never had the name Skywalker. So yeah, nice try pal :) If she never had the name then Ben never would have had the name. No matter how you slice it, the Skywalker saga has ended. Unless the screen writer changes things up some way.

Luke was always a Skywalker, one of the many script errors with Star Wars. Hey let's hide the kid on the planet where his dad was from. Oh by the way, let's give him to his relatives and he can keep his birthright name.

Anyway... my sister has kids and while they are of the same blood as me they we have different last names. Let's say my last name is Smith and hers is Jones. Her kids are blood but will never be Smith's. So if all the Smiths of my family die the Smith saga ends.

Sorry pal but you are talking legacy names not bloodlines. Star Wars 1-9 are all about the Skywalker family tree. Luke and Leia were born Skywalkers. Padme Skywalker was their mom. Kylo Ren is the rightful heir to his grandpa Darth Vader’s legacy.

Don’t like it, here is Kathleen Kennedy’s fan mail address. You can argue with her about bloodlines and legacy.

Kathleen Kennedy
    United Talent Agency
    9336 Civic Center Drive
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604
    USA
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    While we are at that, PLEASE! If you going to add FO Riot Trooper at some point:
    PLEASE! Get rid of the shield and give him a provoke called "Traitor!!!" With the spinning stun-baton move from TFA

That would be so-o-o cool!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Good luck in biology.

Sorry pal but you are talking legacy names not bloodlines. Star Wars 1-9 are all about the Skywalker family tree. Luke and Leia were born Skywalkers. Padme Skywalker was their mom. Kylo Ren is the rightful heir to his grandpa Darth Vader’s legacy.

Don’t like it, here is Kathleen Kennedy’s fan mail address. You can argue with her about bloodlines and legacy.

Kathleen Kennedy
    United Talent Agency
    9336 Civic Center Drive
    USA

She never once bore that name. Not at any moment in the movies did they ever call her Leia Skywalker. And even if she did Ben never would have. His last name was Solo, they knowingly took the Skywalker legacy out of the movie. If they wanted it they would have done what the books did and Luke would have had a kid.

Also while Padme married Anakin she was always known as Amidala. She never used the Skywalker name either.

But thanks for address I am go stand there right now so I can confirm what I already know. Why does it bother you that Ben is a Solo and not a Skywalker?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Greeboy wrote: »
    They could probably add her sister Paige then add the star fortress bomber with a new pilot and three crew it.

The bomber scene was painful to watch. What were they thinking when they decided to have the bomber slowly creep (that’s what they did!) on top (in space) of the target and drop (in space) their payload :(

...but more ships, please. Need to fill them platoons with usable ships.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry pal but you are talking legacy names not bloodlines.

She never once bore that name.
    [...]
    Why does it bother you that Ben is a Solo and not a Skywalker?

And whoosh over the head it went...

Ben would not be a force user if he wasn’t of the Skywalker bloodline and that is the point here.

Please just stop.
  • Options

Good luck in biology.

Kathleen Kennedy
    United Talent Agency
    9336 Civic Center Drive
    USA

She never once bore that name. Not at any moment in the movies did they ever call her Leia Skywalker. And even if she did Ben never would have. His last name was Solo, they knowingly took the Skywalker legacy out of the movie. If they wanted it they would have done what the books did and Luke would have had a kid.

Also while Padme married Anakin she was always known as Amidala. She never used the Skywalker name either.

But thanks for address I am go stand there right now so I can confirm what I already know. Why does it bother you that Ben is a Solo and not a Skywalker?

Ok, let’s use your logic for one moment. Prove Ben is a Solo. Are Han and Leia married? Not once ever in either TFA or TLJ was it confirmed Leia and Han married. They had a child, but does not mean it was in wed lock. Not once in either movie was Leia reffered to as General Solo or Princess Solo. She was called General Organa. So, Ben is Ben Organa, not Ben Solo. But since Leia is adopted only, and her true name is Skywalker the un-wed, Ben’s true name is Ben Skywalker direct descendant of Anakin Skywalker.

Class dismissed.
  • Options

Good luck in biology.

Kathleen Kennedy
    United Talent Agency
    9336 Civic Center Drive
    USA

Ok, let’s use your logic for one moment. Prove Ben is a Solo. Are Han and Leia married? Not once ever in either TFA or TLJ was it confirmed Leia and Han married. They had a child, but does not mean it was in wed lock. Not once in either movie was Leia reffered to as General Solo or Princess Solo. She was called General Organa. So, Ben is Ben Organa, not Ben Solo. But since Leia is adopted only, and her true name is Skywalker the un-wed, Ben’s true name is Ben Skywalker direct descendant of Anakin Skywalker.

Class dismissed.

Pretty sure in the film luke refers to kylo as Ben solo??
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Alright guys. Back on topic. Do we think KRU will be farmable this month? Do you want more marquee events in January or something new? Personally I want a BH Event to unlock....yep, Jango.
  • Options
    Alright guys. Back on topic. Do we think KRU will be farmable this month? Do you want more marquee events in January or something new? Personally I want a BH Event to unlock....yep, Jango.
    I'm hoping for a farmable KRU this month still. I would love that. I'm kind of over TLJ at this point though, so moving on to a Sith or BH rework would be perfectly fine and exciting for me!
  • Options

Jango , GG, Sep rework aside. BH needs to be front and center. They are required.
    Rumor mill - Vader and Palp get more epic. Boost them up.

I know marquees get hated on but I enjoy them. Free toon farmable in 3 months and by then whales and YouTubers have a good idea on them. Im all about it. It’s just the sneaky 2 stars and no love to gw/arena/cantina stores. And of course the worst part of this game - platoons.

Fo legendary toon unlocked by any 5-7* res.
    And I expect more things with ships.
  • Options
    It’s a simple answer and we do not need more marquee events giving useless characters that are only available to the whales. What we need are solid reworks for our dark side factions to present more arena viability as well as making them able to be viable in Territory battles. If we are to receive more character they again should be dark side to help with the madness in platoons that is the Darkside Territory Battles.

We as well would love to hear from the devs more often on what is going on and what is being worked on so that you are giving people something to look forward to. The silence around all of these issues has been a community complaint for a very long time
  • Options
    Xerrath wrote: »
    It’s a simple answer and we do not need more marquee events giving useless characters that are only available to the whales. What we need are solid reworks for our dark side factions to present more arena viability as well as making them able to be viable in Territory battles. If we are to receive more character they again should be dark side to help with the madness in platoons that is the Darkside Territory Battles.

We as well would love to hear from the devs more often on what is going on and what is being worked on so that you are giving people something to look forward to. The silence around all of these issues has been a community complaint for a very long time

Yes. I would say look to Cap and how he interacts with the community.
  • Options
    I would like to see new raids (G12 gear) (no challenges gear fair amounts etc.), more difficult so we need to bust our behinds to finish it. I understand that pit and aat can't be touched because of beginner players and casual guilds, but that doesn't mean we can't have more harder ones .

New LS and DS TB maps (just maps) no need to tweak anything. Just change planets and theme / chars.

Then, ship hardware and ship raid(s). "Coming soon" is way overdue.

Characters wise we need viable DS team in top arena (paper-rock-scissors concept) so please powerful Revan and Palpatine rework.

Then BH rework, and at least one new BH char (Jango, Hondo) in marquee - as they are required in DS TB. Probably leader with team synergy. Something better than what we have now.

Other reworks that I would like to see : Separatist, Droids, Jedi.

Imho game doesn't need 6* and 7* mods or lvl 90 yet.

****, i should have started this post with Dear Santa ...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Skokolino wrote: »
    Then BH rework, and at least one new BH char (Jango, Hondo) in marquee - as they are required in DS TB. Probably leader with team synergy. Something better than what we have now.

Clone Wars Aurra Sing comes to mind. She’d be pretty cool.
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone have any idea why Finn/Poe were the login for this month? For the last like 6 months the daily login meant something...
  • Options
    Who is KRU?
  • Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea why Finn/Poe were the login for this month? For the last like 6 months the daily login meant something...

Month's not over yet. Could also chain into next month. I dunno. We will see.
  • Options
    Kylo Renn Unmasked
  • Options
    Who is KRU?

Kylo Ren Unmasked
  • Options

I think it’s for an FO legendary :)
  • Options
    If they do a Bounty hunter rework and don't bring Bossk into this game it will be a crime.... Yes, he should be released even before Jango....
  • Options

I think it’s for an FO legendary :)

I wouldn't get your hopes up. It'll more than likely be Rose and/or Holdo... If they make a FO legendary event then I'll cough some money up for the game