jedi knight anakin shard drop tracking...COMPLETED 7*!

Replies

• Options
    this is in line with my non-recorded observation: about 7 from 6
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    updated with a terrible drop rate today :neutral:
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    But you're still above 33% which is good! I've got pretty good drops lately and I also bought ani in shipments the last two days in a row, how lucky is that? :smiley:
    I really like your spreadsheet and I appreciate that you update it. Keep on farming man!
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    updated with a terrible drop rate today :neutral:

that's not bad. it was 2, 4 and 1 from 6 daily nodes for me these 3 days
    Telaan wrote: »
    Anikin will be good pair to QGJ instead of your Lumi until new meta at 82

He's excellent paired with QGJ lead. I currently run: QGJ, Anakin, Rey, Luminara, Dooku.

Interesting that you wrote it, I have come up to the same team, except GS instead of Rey. I think they like 1 to 1, GS is a bit faster now, later Rey will be much more powerful of cause. Re-read this post and found your reply to be the team I run now, sometimes
  • Options
    Can I get a link to your Google drive doc? I want to do something similar but idk the code
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    6 attempts zero shards today qq
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    6 attempts zero shards today qq

7 attempts 3 shards today haha

In case you wonder why 7 instead of 6 or 9:
    Only when I borrow the *only* old Data from the allies I could beat dark 7D. I couldn't 3* it yet...
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Can I get a link to your Google drive doc? I want to do something similar but idk the code

it's purely excel, but i could attempt a port over to a google doc

google sheet makes takes away my conditional formatting and there's no easy way to vertically align text...therefore making my excel look hideous..if you want a specific formula, i can try and help!
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I'm averaging just over 36%, 85/234 attempts so far. I figure 1/3 on average so should 7* him in a little less than 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm at 51 of 85. I'm hoping to have a 7 by the end of March. Might be a bit too optimistic though, I reset for the 50 crystals every day on all 3 of his shard sites as well.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 51 of 85. I'm hoping to have a 7 by the end of March. Might be a bit too optimistic though, I reset for the 50 crystals every day on all 3 of his shard sites as well.

if your shard rate is 7/day you can get 7* in 19 days.
    if your rate is 6/day you can get 7* in 22 days, which is the last day of march :smile:
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    if your shard rate is 7/day you can get 7* in 19 days.
    if your rate is 6/day you can get 7* in 22 days, which is the last day of march :smile:

Here's hoping, he's definitely going to be a gratifying character at the end of all this. Can't wait to get him into the lineup.

• Options
    Got lucky today and got 30 shards in a pack so he's up to 6 star tomorrow.
  • Options
    I just got him to 6* a couple days ago. I have been experimenting with him in Arena. I actually put him lead over QGJ against a couple of slower teams and the 24% offense boost worked quite nicely. When you can also spring "offense up" you are getting +74% offense for your Jedi. Ran him with QGJ, Lumi, Daka, Poggle. If you can survive the 1st turn onslaught, heal, put offense up with Poggle, then the 3 Jedi can do major damage.

In this case Poggle could be replaced with a 4th Jedi since both Anakin and Qui can spring offense up themselves. Problem is that is never a sure thing if you can't time a finishing blow or knock off a positive status effect. Atleast you know you can get it from Poggle if he isn't ability blocked.

I think to get the most value out of Anakin he needs to be lead. Unfortunately under the current meta you have to pick and choose when you put him there. That lineup also doesn't defend well when people see Anakin lead.
  • Options
    You seem to be getting a significantly better drop rate than I am. In the last 9 days since I started farming Anakin shards I've gone 19-81 overall, 23.4% Included in that are 3 0-9 days. At this rate it will probably take me until the end of time to 7* Anakin.
  • Options
    Did you farm unlock him at 80 shards? Or did you get the pack with him in they did for the first yoda event?
  • Options
    Enough of this Anakin prop. He is NOT A-team, he is B-team... NOW, and with level cap increase, he will become C-team. There are better characters to fill your lineup. After playing him 6* max gear, I am stopping at 50/100. Do not want 7 star of no good toon, unless they buff him. Next Yoda event? Will get Barris to 7 stars from 0 before I get remaining 50 shards for Anakin. Useless.
  • Options
    Did you farm unlock him at 80 shards? Or did you get the pack with him in they did for the first yoda event?

I got the Jedi pack. Does that affect the shard drop rate?
  • Options
    Enough of this Anakin prop. He is NOT A-team, he is B-team... NOW, and with level cap increase, he will become C-team. There are better characters to fill your lineup. After playing him 6* max gear, I am stopping at 50/100. Do not want 7 star of no good toon, unless they buff him. Next Yoda event? Will get Barris to 7 stars from 0 before I get remaining 50 shards for Anakin. Useless.

Lol you don't even have him so how can you judge how good or bad he is?
  • Options

you have to learn game lingo: x/50, x/80, x/65, x/85, x/100. x/100 is 7th star
  • Options

I have the game lingo, you said remaining 50 shards which to me meant to unlock him.
  • Options

I have the game lingo, you said remaining 50 shards which to me meant to unlock him.
    50/100 means I have him at 6* and need 50 more to 7 star him
  • Options

Might as well finish him off then. Why is he B team in your opinion. You didn't really offer up an explanation to your statement.
  • Options

Might as well finish him off then. Why is he B team in your opinion. You didn't really offer up an explanation to your statement.

Read hundred of posts about Anakin on this forum. Not a single person says he's A-team. Some "hope" he's A-team, he is not. I too thought he might be useful other than Yoda event. Just get Yoda, he's A-team. Barris is useful for GW at least. I long said, either buff him or nerf him, 6* Yoda is just good enough for me for now.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

Read hundred of posts about Anakin on this forum. Not a single person says he's A-team. Some "hope" he's A-team, he is not. I too thought he might be useful other than Yoda event. Just get Yoda, he's A-team. Barris is useful for GW at least. I long said, either buff him or nerf him, 6* Yoda is just good enough for me for now.

thanks for your input. i'll keep farming anakin to 7* and gear 8
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Anakin is good on a 3/5 Jedi team with Rey.

qgj
    Anakin
    Rey
    Yoda
    Gs

Roster may vary obviously.

Somebody focuses on Rey or gs Anakin gets a buff.

Yoda tenacity up protects against Dooku stun.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've been using Anakin in arena for a couple of days now, mine is 6* so not maxed but.. I am sort of in the middle on him. He is in a "proper team" for him, similar to the ones described here. But he is just not that impressive. His damage is too low, regardless of his unique giving him extra attacks: he can't finish people off. I've tried him in the leader slot, but not having Jinn in there means I get slaughtered by all the fast teams.
    I haven't given up on him. But neither do I believe him to be some "great secret of the elite players" blah blah. Sometimes I win with him.. other times, I am quite convinced I'd have been better off with Dooku in his slot. He can get a lot of extra attacks.. but again, they don't do a lot of damage. His healing/buff immunity also never seems to kick in when it matters.
    Oh, nearly every time I try him on a team without Lumi, I lose. He may get extra turns when people die, but it doesn't matter when they all die one after the other and the other team's Sid goes nutso as it happens.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Just got Anakin to 5*, and he surprisingly has already made it into my lineup. QGJ (L) dooku, GS, Sid and Ani. He's pretty good, he gets offense up on his first turn sometimes, and has good health. I like him more than Rey at 5* in my arena lineup
    Yes yes, stars are one thing but the major thing about Ani is his FREAKIN PURPLE GEAR. :|
    What gear level is yours?
    Gear VIII. I grinded soooo much for it. He was as bad as it gets
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Just got Anakin to 5*, and he surprisingly has already made it into my lineup. QGJ (L) dooku, GS, Sid and Ani. He's pretty good, he gets offense up on his first turn sometimes, and has good health. I like him more than Rey at 5* in my arena lineup

May I ask your rank? There are times when I'm half tempted to slap Anakin in Arena even though he is only 5 stars with Rey so I bench both. Very eager to get my dream team of QGJ, Anakin, Rey, Dooku, GS in order.
    I dont really drop below rank 30! Do it. It's fun and Anakin at 5* gear VIII is better than 7* lumi and Sid IMO