Here are the notes for the update today (1/28/2016)Bug Fixes
- Units that are defeated and revived will no longer have buffs/debuffs on them.
- Old Daka’s leader ability description has been fixed.
- Luminara Unduli will now trigger her dodge up chance properly after using her Basic Attack.
- When Ugnaught uses an ability to stun a character it will now properly show the stun icon.
- Darth Vader’s leader ability will no longer attempt to be applied to enemy units at the start of a battle.
- Leia’s ability (Against All Odds) no longer gives 100% Critical Chance up on buff.
- Fixed a bug where the Jedi Knight Guardian on the Dark Side 1-D battle could apply Ability Block which would persist on characters through encounters.
- Fixed a bug in Cantina Battle 1-A where the Stormtrooper Commander could heal through a Healing Immunity debuff.
- Galactic War Shipments refresh now costs premium currency instead of Galactic War Tokens.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
EA I discovered has a special gift in ruining things......saw another way to wring a bit more cash.
Thanks for the Leia bug update. Finally I can use her with a clean conscience :P
As we sit for weeks waiting for new content, you guys prioritize lame cash grabs. And nice timing, since you knew many of us were saving tokens in advance of the new release.
Completely agree. The one f2p friendly refresh in the game and they remove it.
As a f2p you dont even get enough cystals daily to afford it
Everyone at CG except Jesse has gone radio silent.
Instead this is what we get: a handful of bug fixes (finally, thank you) and a pathetic cash grab that screws over players who were patiently saving their tokens.
I would like to know as well. Not complaining, I just want to know if this is intended. I am holding off spending more cash until I see what the next content update brings and what I should invest in.
Please respond to the issues with your servers. Was this a deliberate change?
Agree with this one. I haven't had the need to do refreshes in a while, since I'm still farming for Lumi and Phasma, so I basically spend my 1200 tokens daily. But shifting this to premium currency was yet another money grab move.
Why not shift the others to their respective currencies instead? (Cantina refreshes for 10 cantina tokens, and Arena refreshes for 10 pvp tokens).
Because then they wouldn't get as much money and we all know they choose profit over customer satisfaction
I mean, it's not like this is a top 20 grossing game in the Android store.
Oh wait -- it is.
But, not good enough. Gotta squeeze everyone for every last frickin' dollar.